News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fantasies of your mom in a catfight?

• 29 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Fantasies of your mom in a catfight?
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2018, 09:20:47 PM »
I agree with JT.  I never had any interest in seeing my mom in a catfight but have thought about some of my friend's moms duking it out either with another mom or a classmate.

Teen vs Mom catfight pic

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2018, 02:09:23 PM »
My mom 75 got into a fight in her assisted living facility with a 76 year old woman and lost lost the fight. One was talking to a man when the other was cutting into the conversation, a slight pushing match started quickly broke up by staff but like two high school girls they set it up to meet in the dining room at 11 after everyone is gone to settle it.
I was basically a normal catfight with hair pulling, slapping and ripping  each others night gowns.
It ended with them both on the floor with the other lady on top of my mom like a WWF full body pin for about a hour according to the CC TV. The attendant on duty found them while making her rounds at 12:12 AM.

That’s really hot, can you give more details about the fight?

Offline StevenLA

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2018, 03:04:06 PM »
My mom 75 got into a fight in her assisted living facility with a 76 year old woman and lost lost the fight. One was talking to a man when the other was cutting into the conversation, a slight pushing match started quickly broke up by staff but like two high school girls they set it up to meet in the dining room at 11 after everyone is gone to settle it.
I was basically a normal catfight with hair pulling, slapping and ripping  each others night gowns.
It ended with them both on the floor with the other lady on top of my mom like a WWF full body pin for about a hour according to the CC TV. The attendant on duty found them while making her rounds at 12:12 AM.

That’s really hot, can you give more details about the fight?

Yes but the actual fight was only a few minutes before Helen had my mom pinned. From what I seen on the cc cam my mom (Lillian) arrived with Helen into the dining area of the facility and almost immediately slapped each other resulting in them grabbing and tearing each other’s night gowns. They were both struggling until Helen forced my mom down with both rolling around until Helen on top both bare breasted holding my mom down for about a hour being the winner.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2018, 03:47:47 PM »

[/quote]

Yes but the actual fight was only a few minutes before Helen had my mom pinned. From what I seen on the cc cam my mom (Lillian) arrived with Helen into the dining area of the facility and almost immediately slapped each other resulting in them grabbing and tearing each other’s night gowns. They were both struggling until Helen forced my mom down with both rolling around until Helen on top both bare breasted holding my mom down for about a hour being the winner.
[/quote]

did they do hairpulling
I love women especially when they fight

Offline StevenLA

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2018, 03:55:47 PM »

[/quote]

did they do hairpulling
[/quote]

Yes they did pull hair and some slapping but ended with Helen on top holding my mom down.

Offline MikeFightFan

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2018, 12:13:47 PM »

very hot

Offline Dash

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2018, 09:37:06 PM »
Not my mom, but I really enjoy Mom vs. Step-Mom, or Mom vs. MIL catfight stories.

Offline Dash

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2018, 04:44:51 AM »
...or, another favorite:  Mom vs. Aunt.

tafflion

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2019, 12:46:48 AM »

[/quote]
I seem to remember some while ago reading an account by Martian Boy in which his Mom got her ass kicked in a fight with a Chinese woman. This sounded like a description of a genuine brawl, not a fantasy.
[/quote]

It was a real fight. My aunt was with her when it happened. Look up “Mom’s Fight”

Offline Noddy62

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2019, 08:03:28 PM »
This is fantastic to read a real catfight story involving ladies in their 70's. Would you be able to give us any more details of the fight?

Offline suzuran

• I love catfights!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2019, 09:43:35 PM »
I agree with JT.  I never had any interest in seeing my mom in a catfight but have thought about some of my friend's moms duking it out either with another mom or a classmate.

Well, as my Daughter goes to Kindergarten there are a lot of Mum's I would like to see in a variety of Fight's. Start's from NHB over simple Titfight's to Sexfight's.

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2020, 08:46:18 PM »
Private message me if interested in exchanging stories about my mom
Fighting.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2020, 02:59:02 AM »
None

Offline STARSHOLLOW

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2020, 04:02:16 PM »
when I was a kid, I saw my best friends friend have a fight with a local bully. well my mates very cute mum went to discuss this with the the bullys also cute mum , well this discussion turned into loud argument, and next thing they were pulling each others hair and rolling on the ground. my mate and me got quite excites as they began ripping each others clothes it was a long fight about 30 minnuites of hair pulling and rolling around before the bullies mum gave up. but it sure was one hell of a fight both women had lots of hair pulled out , clothes ripped and both faces and bodies were covered in scratches and bruises. that's why  ilike catfights so mucn!!

Offline davidbarna

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2020, 06:13:37 PM »
Hello Starshollow. Could you tell us more details of the fight: location, appearance of women, clothing?. Were there onlookers and what was their reaction? Thanks