News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fantasies of your mom in a catfight?

• 29 Replies

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
Fantasies of your mom in a catfight?
« on: July 08, 2018, 10:51:25 PM »
When I was a kid my mom was jealous of the woman up the street because she would flirt with my dad. I always had a fantasy of my mom confronting her and resulting in a full physical confrontation. They would pass each other and say hello but you could tell there was a atmosphere. They were both about the same height and build but I think the neighbor would win the usual slapping and hair pulling fight of the era but not without a fight. I used to get hard thinking of them fighting and seeing her humiliate my mom.
Has anyone else had similar fantasies?

Offline footfight

Re: Fantasies of your mom in a catfight?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 02:57:29 PM »
I had them,and saw a few as well.

Offline Phlebas

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 03:54:49 PM »
When I was a kid my mom was jealous of the woman up the street because she would flirt with my dad. I always had a fantasy of my mom confronting her and resulting in a full physical confrontation. They would pass each other and say hello but you could tell there was a atmosphere. They were both about the same height and build but I think the neighbor would win the usual slapping and hair pulling fight of the era but not without a fight. I used to get hard thinking of them fighting and seeing her humiliate my mom.

There was plenty of these stories on the defunct Momfight.com. My friend Martian Boy wrote his last story about this. Although it was pure fantasy, he received a bit of abuse about it.

Many boys have had fantasies about this.
I seem to remember some while ago reading an account by Martian Boy in which his Mom got her ass kicked in a fight with a Chinese woman. This sounded like a description of a genuine brawl, not a fantasy.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 06:53:49 PM »
When I was a kid my mom was jealous of the woman up the street because she would flirt with my dad. I always had a fantasy of my mom confronting her and resulting in a full physical confrontation. They would pass each other and say hello but you could tell there was an atmosphere. They were both about the same height and build but I think the neighbor would win the usual slapping and hair pulling fight of the era but not without a fight. I used to get hard thinking of them fighting and seeing her humiliate my mom.

There was plenty of these stories on the defunct Momfight.com. My friend Martian Boy wrote his last story about this. Although it was pure fantasy, he received a bit of abuse about it.

Many boys have had fantasies about this.
I seem to remember some while ago reading an account by Martian Boy in which his Mom got her ass kicked in a fight with a Chinese woman. This sounded like a description of a genuine brawl, not a fantasy.

My secondary reason to not share personal information during a roleplay, a commission or just strictly a story I wish to write is that I create in "cinematic mode", this is to say I "see" what's happening. Given sufficient imagination, patience and time, fantasy can become indistinguishable from something that actually happened.

What does tell me what isn't real is, that unless a small child, and she's not Mommie Dearest, most boys (and girls) would prevent their mother from actually getting hurt.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 09:53:18 PM »
When I was a boy I saw my mom, Lois, in a real hair pulling catfight with her neighbor and former girlfriend, Fran; fact, not fiction or fantasy. After debating for awhile whether or not I should write about what I'd seen years ago, I finally wrote an account and posted it on this forum. It's still here. Search in the "Catfight, Boxing, and Wrestling Stories" for "Moms Battle in Hair Wars" by Rawhide. It was posted on Sept. 18, 2009. If you want to see how Lois and Fran appeared at the time of their tussle, look at some of the pictures in my Profile. I commissioned the Italian catfight artist Raz to illustrate their catfight and I posted some of his drawings on my Profile. His illustration of Fran and Lois standing side-by-side, facing the viewer, was drawn using actual photos of the two ladies. In this instance, art is imitating real life.

Offline Noddy62

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 12:08:23 AM »
Yes I also had these fantasies one of which involved a fight between my mom and the lady next door as they were both what you woul call BBW.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 12:49:20 PM »
When I was a boy I saw my mom, Lois, in a real hair pulling catfight with her neighbor and former girlfriend, Fran; fact, not fiction or fantasy. After debating for awhile whether or not I should write about what I'd seen years ago, I finally wrote an account and posted it on this forum. It's still here. Search in the "Catfight, Boxing, and Wrestling Stories" for "Moms Battle in Hair Wars" by Rawhide. It was posted on Sept. 18, 2009. If you want to see how Lois and Fran appeared at the time of their tussle, look at some of the pictures in my Profile. I commissioned the Italian catfight artist Raz to illustrate their catfight and I posted some of his drawings on my Profile. His illustration of Fran and Lois standing side-by-side, facing the viewer, was drawn using actual photos of the two ladies. In this instance, art is imitating real life.

I remember the story. Outstanding!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 02:20:17 PM »
Mom's in catfights is something I've always found fascinating probably in no small part to something I half witnessed years ago when i still lived at home.

My father worked abroad most of the time so mum was on her own so she had a friend of hers  called Fiona staying with us as a lodger.
This arrangement worked ok for about a year but after that it became tense and the two of them mum and Fiona were getting on each others nerves over from what I could see was trivial stuff. They were quite different women really, mum was a short skinny and feisty brunette, Fiona seemed quieter but was taller by six inches and the type of chubby that wasn't quite fat, Fiona was blonde with glasses.
The two of them tolerated each other after the first year with only petty half arguments over things like using each others shampoo or cosmetics, that was until Fiona didn't pay  her rent but insisted she had, it was possible that mum being a useless book keeper just hadn't recorded it.
The atmosphere really changed then but nothing happened until I came home from college and heard raised voices, I went in and found Fiona sitting on my mum's chest and pinning her down while shouting at her. When she noticed my friend and I standing there she jumped up, she was a bit lost for words but said sorry you weren't meant to see this, she left the room quickly, mum who seemed to be trying to stop crying almost screamed at us to get out before rushing out of the room and locking herself in her bedroom.

I told my friend her had better go then while I tried to get my head round it all. I have never forgotten it.

Edd.

So, did you talk to Fiona or your Mom? What happened? What jhappene3d after that?

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2018, 10:12:33 PM »
Always had fantasies about my friend's mom.  Like you it often revolved around her being defeated and humiliated.

Offline katietay

• God Member
  • I write on Literotica :)
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 12:47:23 PM »
Hmm. I'm not into my actual mom in a catfight, nor am I into catfights per se. But I am really quite fascinated by the dynamic of mothers battling it out, especially with their families watching. It's the dynamic that I have tried to explore, in at least 2 of my story series on Literotica. I guess it's not so much "my mom" that figures into my stories, when I write about mothers clashing, but about the archetype of Strong Mom that appeals to me so much. As for the appeal of two powerful women grappling to see who's better, I suppose I don't have to explain it to anyone on this board. ;)

I'm not really a fan of catfights or hairpulling, but I love the idea of contests of strength and endurance. Sometimes skill can be involved - as in a wrestling/MMA/boxing match - but most times, it's the grueling pitting of muscle against muscle, will against will, that makes the magic happen. And if it's, say, a pair of daughters (or maybe even sons, why not, depends on your preference) watching their moms go grip to grip across a table, struggling to dominate the other at arm wrestling... maybe some of you catfight fans can see the appeal in that too. :)
My Literotica profile: https://tinyurl.com/KatieTayLiterotica

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline knockherout

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2018, 08:37:58 PM »
I have a fantasy about two teen girls getting into a loud argument. Their mom's come to break it up, but instead make it worse. They yell at each other for a while. Just as things get quiet, there is a stare down. Suddenly, as if a whistle had blown, they bury their hands into there opposites hair, and the fight is on, mom vs mom with thier daughters fighting side by side.
It takes place in a parking lot.
Just for added fun I make the families of different races.
They will have to go home to their husbands and explain what happed.

Offline StevenLA

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2018, 09:55:54 PM »
My mom 75 got into a fight in her assisted living facility with a 76 year old woman and lost lost the fight. One was talking to a man when the other was cutting into the conversation, a slight pushing match started quickly broke up by staff but like two high school girls they set it up to meet in the dining room at 11 after everyone is gone to settle it.
I was basically a normal catfight with hair pulling, slapping and ripping  each others night gowns.
It ended with them both on the floor with the other lady on top of my mom like a WWF full body pin for about a hour according to the CC TV. The attendant on duty found them while making her rounds at 12:12 AM.

Offline SashaSl

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2018, 09:18:26 AM »
Always had fantasies about my friend's mom.  Like you it often revolved around her being defeated and humiliated.

It's because you just don't know how humilating it is to be beated infront of your own son...

Offline footfight

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2018, 04:10:32 AM »
Steven;let's you and i talk.i have some good stories about my mom, fighting when she was younger.

Tony

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2018, 02:35:31 PM »
I can't say I have ever fantasized about MY mom in a catfight, but I have fantasized about other mom's getting into it. When I was in high school I had this incredible fantasy about a couple of my buddies mom's going at it over me at this farm out in the barn.