News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Comic by Cromin "RED DRESS DISTRESS"

• 15 Replies

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
New Comic by Cromin "RED DRESS DISTRESS"
« on: July 10, 2018, 10:53:35 PM »
Sorry it took longer than expected by here we go,

Jeanie Hollow Vs Katya Vanelle

It’s the Red carpet event of the year and anyone that’s anyone will be there.  All of Hollywood’s royalty elite. Indeed the stars are out tonight for this marvelous event and nothing shines more brightly than the beautiful starlets of the big screen.  If there was ever a time to make an impression, it would be tonight and the dress can be just as important as the lady wearing it. So when the unfortunate incident of two mega stars showing up wearing the same dress happens, it’s usually an unspoken rule that the lesser actress has to leave or change her dress.  If neither one concedes to being the lesser well,  what’s a girl to do other than to rip off her rivals dress….. in front of dozens of cameramen and paparazzi.  …..Yeah ill buy that.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's twisted imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living, dead or undead, or actual events is purely coincidental
http://webdeliverysolutions.com/golink.php?product_id=2240
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
Re: New Comic by Cromin "RED DRESS DISTRESS"
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 11:35:57 PM »
Also congrats goes out to Bustyluna for helping me with the title. as a thank you, let me know what two characters you would like to see in a catfight/sexfight. Maybe your favorite toon characters or a fantasy celebrity throw down let me know. ;) ;D
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 11:40:09 PM »
Per Bustyluna's rqest i present Chichi vs Toyo, dont know much about these characters but i can already tell Chichi's got that whole bitch face thing going on lol, anyway will be posting a couple of different versions of this piece. here are my first two enjoy. and thanks again to you Luna for your contribution.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 06:22:23 PM »
okay, I paid and got an email confirming my purchase but nothing else...I guess you are going to email me a link so I can download this?

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 08:32:56 PM »
okay, I paid and got an email confirming my purchase but nothing else...I guess you are going to email me a link so I can download this?
apologies for the inconvenience psy, yes at this time i am only able  to send these orders out manually, im usually pretty good at getting them out within minutes of the order but sometimes it does take  a little longer. At this time its the only way to keep cost down. my comics are also available at http://images4sale.com/26811 but they charge quite a bit to host so they usually cost 40% more there. but you will get the download instantaneously, no waiting.
im currently working on getting the store moved over permanently to the actual site EFC.com soon. hope you enjoy the comic and thank you again for your purchase.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 08:36:30 AM »
lol these girls are giving it their all with both barrels, here is the final version along with an extra one in panties only. also someone asked me if i ever did a catfight piece with ariel from the little mermaid and i found this the other day way in the back of an old flash drive dont know if i ever posted it but hope you guys like it.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline laurita_la_princesa

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 11:32:58 AM »
amazing
Si tienes algun problema, a la cara.

Offline The Guy

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 04:40:52 PM »
So you got Cinderella against Snow White and Belle against Aurora huh?

Guess those two needed someone to fight besides each other. ;D

Cause they fight each other a lot.

I'd love to see a Witch in black vs a Nun in white. Good contrast. But I guess first my useless butt needs some cash for a proper commission. :'(

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 05:33:52 PM »
Thank you for your interest Guy, and your right, belle vs Cinderella seems faily common but diversity is the spice of life my friend lol. Anyway I like your idea Guy I've been working on several projects right now one of them a personal fantasy of mine, is a celebrity fantasy match tween a be-witched tv star and a certain lovely genie.???? be on the look out later this week Guy I might have something special for u.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 06:46:23 PM »
Again Cromin, your artwork is amazing. The latest one has gotten the writing juices flowing and I may pen a tale of these two busty starlets meeting. I am thinking that red carpet event would be for the Society of Women with Back Problems... sort of tongue in cheek.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 09:43:09 PM »
Again Cromin, your artwork is amazing. The latest one has gotten the writing juices flowing and I may pen a tale of these two busty starlets meeting. I am thinking that red carpet event would be for the Society of Women with Back Problems... sort of tongue in cheek.
I love it already
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2018, 03:23:38 AM »
So you got Cinderella against Snow White and Belle against Aurora huh?

Guess those two needed someone to fight besides each other. ;D

Cause they fight each other a lot.

I'd love to see a Witch in black vs a Nun in white. Good contrast. But I guess first my useless butt needs some cash for a proper commission. :'(

here we go, get some feed back going on it i may be inclined to ink and color. also here are some i found put away that i dont think i have shared yet. yet.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline The Guy

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2018, 06:48:32 PM »
Nice. I really love your stuff man.

Also, I like the other pics like the Futurama vs Flintstones one (literal Cavemen vs Astronauts).

I need to think of more suggestions I think. T'is a shame I have no money for a proper commission though.

Offline shotgun6

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2018, 02:57:55 PM »
Some really nice work; Glad to see you are turning out new stuff again!
Still hoping to see an all-nude Esmeralda vs Sleeping Beauty piece; more on the slender side, like in your princess collage - any chance you might have something like that in your files?

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2018, 05:13:18 PM »
Some really nice work; Glad to see you are turning out new stuff again!
Still hoping to see an all-nude Esmeralda vs Sleeping Beauty piece; more on the slender side, like in your princess collage - any chance you might have something like that in your files?

Here we go Guy, complete and in color. Thanks for the feed back everyone. i dont have any Esmeralda vs Sleeping Beauty at the moment but i like the idea, right now im trying to finish up "Return to Everwhere the finally" so not much time to play but i like your suggestion shotgun so maybe next week. in the mean time here is Pocahontas vs Jasmine and a simpson three-way titfight.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!