News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Night 2: Kristi and Lara's Night Out

• 2 Replies

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Night 2: Kristi and Lara's Night Out
« on: July 12, 2018, 02:59:43 PM »
Here is the second installment.  If you missed the first one, here is the link for it:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73738.0

After her wrestling match last week, my girlfriend had become an absolute sexual animal.  Kristi won her match - a hard fought victory against the equally sexy brunette Renee, and wrestling against another girl seemed to put my gal’s sex drive into absolute overload.  For the entire week, we fucked like rabbits, again and again, in every room of the house, in every position conceivable we fucked our brains out.  My dick was raw and we fucked again, and again, and again, even when I was dry and raw I fucked her again.  There was no stopping her and her sudden insatiable need for sex – whatever beating Renee did to her I could barely keep up. 

{alt}

Kristi had her hair all done up, pulled high up on her head, and my gal slid a sexy black dress on over her rocking body.  The dress seemed painted on, almost glued to her busty breasts and heart shaped ass, and when she saw the bulge in my pants we fucked again.  I slid the base of the skin tight material up over her curvy hips, and threw her against the wall, hammering her from behind and smacking her ass as I put everything I had into making her cum.  Dripping wet, Kristi screamed after ten minutes, the blonde’s body convulsing as I thrust upward a few more times for good measure driving her into the wall.  We were going to be late for sure!  Rushing out of the house, we sped off and made our way to a fancy restaurant meeting her best friend Lara.

{alt}

Lara was by far one of the hottest girl’s I had ever laid eyes on – a tall blonde standing 5’8” with legs that went on for days, and a healthy 34D chest.  As always, Lara was dressed to impress – the tight black dress left little to the imagination, her blonde hair free flowing and all done up.  Lara’s face was divine, her makeup applied quiet heavily tonight, colorful eye shadow, bright lipstick, and a light shade of blush.  Drinks were flowing, and we were out having a great time celebrating with Lara, who Kristi had managed to talk into joining the wrestling league with her.  I was still in shock that my gal was wrestling, and even more surprised that her friend was now four weeks into her training and going to be joining the league in a few weeks.  Unlike Kristi, Lara had no athletic ability at all, just her God given looks, and awesomely enhanced silicone filled chest – I was dumbfounded that she was willing to go out their and wrestle. 

For what ever reason, Kristi painted the picture that Lara would do well in the league, but my gal had only competed in one match – and that was against a girl from her own training class.  Lara, not overly intelligent to begin with, never seemed to worry about the competition side of the matches – and listened as Kristi went on about how much fun she had kicking Renee’s ass.  Hook, line, and sinker, Lara had already bitten – not even knowing she was going to be in way over her head. Lara began complaining how sore she was from the training and I could only imagine what was going to happen to her when she was involved in a real match against a girl with some wrestling ability. 

Apparently one of Renee’s friends was in the training session with Lara, “After your match against Renee I was bragging about you in class, and this brunette bitch named Danielle got really pissed off!  I guess her and Renee are friends and she got really rough with me…Like the day after your match, we were supposed to be boxing and I paired off against her– ya know just light training and stuff…well when our instructor turned around Danielle stopped sparring and really hit me pretty good!  I wasn’t even ready and she started wailing away at my boobs!”  Damn, I would have loved to have seen that!  Now I started listening as I could only imagine watching Lara get roughed up, picturing those huge tits getting hit by another girl! 

“So after like three straight punches to my boobs I got really pissed and mashed the bitch in the face…well of course the trainers saw that and I got in trouble!”  Lara took a big sip of wine, “And then the next day we are practicing wrestling moves and of course our instructor leaves the room…that second Danielle put me in one of those holds…I think it was a choke hold of some kind…I was gasping for air, and the dirty cxnt pinched my boob!  She had me in the choke and both my arms were pinned against my body so the bitch kept squeezing my boobie!” 

God I loved listening to Lara tell a story…it was like a twenty something year old, with the mind of a middle-schooler, and the body of a Playmate!  Kristi listened intently, and Lara went on, “I warned the bitch that I wasn’t going to hold back any longer if she tried any more bull shit!  I told her that me and you were gonna be a tag team and if she and Renee wanted a piece of us…well we were gonna be more than ready for ‘em!”

Lara and Kristi teaming up…that would be the hottest tag team in wrestling for sure – yet I fully questioned the in-ring ability of the two beauties, remembering some of the talent the other girls in the federation showed.  The league had its creampuffs, but it also had some badass bitches – I don’t think either of these two realized that yet.  Kristi giggled, “A tag team…fuck yeah we will!  I love it baby!  Let’s call ourselves the Blonde Bombshells!  And we are gonna kick those bitches asses!”  A few more drinks in and Lara’s smile lit up, “I can see us out there beating up all those other skanks…driving all those horny guys wild with how sexy we are…we’re the hottest gals in the league…and we’re gonna be the hottest team in the league!”

Half of that statement was right on!  You may not win wrestler of the year Lara, but the award for best Jobber – that’s a trophy I could see you taking home!  Lara continued, “Right now in training they got me dressing up in sexy costumes…not sure what I’m going to be wearing in the ring yet, but I have to say I look damn good in them so far!” 

No argument there!  I would love to see Lara rolling around in a schoolgirl costume, or a sexy French maid outfit!  I didn’t say much, just starring at the giggling beauties that still brushed off the competition side of this whole thing– I didn’t have the heart to burst Kristi’s bubble and remind her it was only one match that she had won.  Kristi went on and on, and I sat back fantasizing about seeing the blondes teaming up, wrestling against someone with some real in ring ability – Kristi in her all to small bikini, and Lara dressed up in some ridiculously sexy costume…surely the Blonde Bombshell’s would become the Broken Blonde’s…

Out of left field, Lara suddenly cursed, “Fuck…my phone…I think, oh shit! I think that I left my phone in the car…damn it all!  Get another round of drinks and I’ll be back in a minute it won’t take me long to run out there!”  Kristi looked at me, “I’ll go with her…order 2 more drinks each…and lets get an appetizer…I’m starving!”  They were drunk…that was for sure.  Giggling about something or other, the girls stood up and made her way through the restaurant.  They walked out the door to the parking ramp, both gals clearly intoxicated, laughing and joking as they crossed the street.  Arriving at her car, Lara opened the driver side door and began looking around for her phone, neither of the blonde’s paid attention to the approaching car coming from the other direction.

…..Inside the car that was parking…

Renee, Danielle and Danielle’s boyfriend were just pulling into the ramp, when Renee dropped her purse and screamed, “Holy fuck Brian stop the car already!  It’s her!  Holy fuck that blonde over there…I can’t believe my eyes it’s that slut Kristi!  Ohhhh just wait…I am going to kick that cxnt’s ass!”  Renee was ready to jump out of the car before it came to a stop.  Danielle, sitting in the front seat was just as excited, “Renee, look!  The other one…that other blonde…that’s Lara from the training class!  Holy fuck what are the odds I’d of had better luck playing the lotto!  Let’s go fuck those bitches up right now!” 

Brain didn’t even have the car parked yet, having no idea what was going on at first, trying to piece together what the suddenly screaming girls were yelling about.  It took a few more seconds for him to figure out what was happening and the second the car parked, both beauties jump out the doors while the driver Brian whips out his cell phone, “Slow down girls!  I gotta record this shit! This is going to be classic!  Hold up!”  The brunette’s were already charging full steam ahead ready to tear into the unsuspecting blonde bombshells who had their backs turned.     

{alt} {alt}

Brian’s erection grew, and his overly tight jeans bulged in anticipation of seeing his girlfriend and her friend tear into the busty blonde bimbos.  Fumbling with his phone, it took him a few seconds until he found the icon to launch his camera and then he began recording the unfolding action.  Brian had never seen the blonde’s before, and he couldn’t believe his eyes - both beauties were stunningly beautiful, dressed to the nines in skintight sexy black dresses, their hair all dolled up, and both wearing 3 inch stiletto heels.    This was going to be epic, his girlfriend Danielle stood 5’8 and was super fit spending hours in the gym toning her body working as a dance instructor during the days, wearing a form fitting black dress, black stockings, and matching heels. Her friend Renee looked absolutely incredible in a bright blue dress with a lace up in the front exposing most of her awesome tits, while hardly covering any of her meaty thighs.   His mouth watered and he was going to enjoy watching this fight knowing the history between Renee and Kristi and Danielle and Lara…

Renee was the first on the scene, and Kristi was none the wiser to the approaching brunette, her body facing the opposite direction watching Lara fumbling in the car for her phone.  “EIIIHHHH!” Kristi shrieked, her scalp blazing in pain.  Renee’s sneak attack had worked perfectly, both hands held fistfuls of blonde hair, and Renee was ready to tear the busty blonde beauty apart.  The blonde Goddess was caught totally off guard, her head harshly ripped backward by the hair, arms flailing wildly trying to piece together what was happening.

“Merry Early Christmas to me!  Payback time slut!” Renee yelled, the brunette still in rage after losing to the blonde last week, and now Kristi was going to pay.  Kristi floundered awkwardly in her stiletto heels and almost lost her footing as Renee tightened her grip upon her long locks and violently ripped backward.  “Myyyyy haiiirrrr!” Kristi shrieked, her arms coming up to her aching head as her upper body was thrust outward, the blonde still having no idea who the fuck was attacking her. 

“Fuck you dirty little slut…I’ll rip it all out!” Renee screamed, digging her fingers in tightly and began pulling the blonde away from Lara and Danielle.  The brunette was dragging Kristi to and fro like a rag doll, never giving the stunned blonde beauty a chance to get her bearings.  Renee shook the blonde around the parking garage, wildly pulling and tugging Kristi back and forth using her hair to guide her movements.  “Let me GOOOO!!!!” Kristi screamed, the blonde struggled to pry Renee’s hands from her aching scalp.  Kristi was in mid-shriek when Renee suddenly ripped both hands downward sending the stunned blonde crashing to the ground, landing chest first and aching. 

Kristi was beyond stunned, having no idea what was happening to her, until she turned and finally saw her attacker was none other than Renee!  The pissed of brunette stepped up and latched onto Kristi’s hair, her fingers winding around her long locks and then she began pulling upward.  "You fake titted sack of shit!  I can't believe you got lucky and managed to beat me!" Renee screamed.  Kristi took the hair pull in stride and screamed, “I’m gonna beat you again you cxnt!”  Before the blonde could mount an offense, she was pulled off the ground and forced to endure the hellish pain while she scrambled upward.   “Get off me you bitch!” Kristi screamed, but was unable to slow her suddenly bucking body and could only scream out when Renee began shaking her around parking ramp yanking her around by the hair. 

“Holy shit Renee! You kick her ass!  Teach that bitch a lesson!”  Brain screamed, watching the blonde bombshell getting manhandled.  Her heel caught a grove in the pavement, the blonde’s ankle twisted painfully, and Kristi almost lost her balance as her knee gave out.  Renee held on for dear life, making sure the blonde didn’t fall to the ground, again pulling backward on her long hair keeping the aching gal on her feet.  “Today you are gonna tell me I am the better woman…you can beg me to stop beating you!  But I won’t…that’s a promise!”  Renee screamed.  The brunette ripped back and forth and Kristi’s body moved awkwardly in response, like a puppet on strings jerking back and forth with each painful pull.  Kristi was screaming in pain, the crazed brunette putting her weight into a violent pull and this time the blonde did lose her balance tripping over her heel and landing on all fours on the ground.

…..Lara had just gotten her phone from the car, when she heard the screaming and yelling, having no idea what was happening around her.  Turning around Lara’s eyes opened wide as saucers seeing Kristi being dragged around by her hair…and then she saw the bitch from her training class…Danielle.  Heart pounding, Lara’s hands came up in front of her, and fear raced through her seeing her friend getting tossed around.  “Leave me alone!”  Lara screamed, the blonde backing up slowly in her heels wanting no part of the advancing brunette.   

Danielle didn’t respond, the brunette charged forward until she caught two handfuls of Lara's long bleached blonde hair.  “Myyyy haiiirrrr!”  Lara squealed in pain, stunned from the surprise attack, her mind reeling from all of the alcohol, and the blonde was slow in trying to stop the brunette.  Danielle had her hands tightly wrapped in Lara’s hair, and the brunette jerked forward, a look of rage painted on her face, “What I did to you in training was nothing...when I get you in the ring I am going to make you wish your mother had an abortion!” 

Lara stumbled awkwardly in her heels, the blonde screaming, “Ittt burnnnsss!  Plleassseeee….let go of my hair”  The blonde’s hair was yanked wildly, her head pushed and pulled the aching hottie stumbled forward and back.  “Rip that bitches hair out baby!  Come on, I wanna see you fuck her up!”  Brian screamed for the girls to at it, and watched in awe as Lara was hunched over and struggling to stay on her feet in her heels getting yanked all around.  Finally Lara got her arms up, and the blonde’s hands clamped down on the brunette’s hair.  Lara put everything she had into pulling, fighting the pain in her burning scalp as her hair was still being ripped. 

The sexy beauties went wild tugging on each other’s long locks, both girls now in a hair-pulling war.  “You bitch!”  Danielle screamed, as her head was pulled downward.  Both girls’ faces were grimacing in pain as they stumbled awkwardly back and forth, 3-inch heels not the best footwear for a hair-pulling contest.  Forward and back they pushed and shoved each other’s head, each fought to pull the other to the ground, as their screams echoed in the air.  “You can’t let that bleached blonde slut beat you!  Come on baby rip her hair out!”  Brian screamed rooting his gal on.

The brunette’s left hand came down from the blonde’s hair and her knuckles lead the way into Lara’s tight stomach.  Lara groaned and lost her hair hold on the brunette’s long locks, and that was the break Danielle needed.  The brunette’s right hand kept tugging, yanking Lara forward right into the next punch that crushed her ribs.  “Ummppphh!”  Gasping, Lara stopped dead in her tracks, arms shielding her midsection, allowing Danielle to again resume her two handed attack on the blonde’s thick mane.  “You are one fucked bitch!”  Danielle yelled ripping the blonde forward.  The busty blonde was painfully pulled around the parking garage, screaming as she stumbled, her ankle twisting to the side. 

Somehow she managed to stay on her feet, but Danielle stormed over towards a row of parked cars dragging the sexy blonde with her.  Striding forward, Lara was led hair first awkwardly a few more yards until Danielle shuffled backward, twisted around and then flung her captive shooting forward.  Lara’s incredible body sped forward and the blonde’s hands were far to late in coming up to slow her charging body.  BOOM!  The sound echoed out in the parking ramp as the beauty slammed face first into the passenger door of some random car.  Lara was slow in responding, the sexy blonde staggering still hunched over with her hands now holding her throbbing forehead.   

Danielle chugged forward, then grabbing onto the back of the blonde’s hair.  Securing a grip, she reared back and drove forward smashing the blonde stunners face into the side of the car.  THUD!  The blonde went face first into the metal door.  “Holy shit baby you are savage!”  Brian screamed watching his girl dominating the blonde bimbo.  The force of the impact sent the Mercedes rocking back and forth, while the crushing blow left the blonde struggling to remain on her feet.  Danielle grabbed a handful of Lara's luxurious locks, ripped back on Lara’s head, and slammed her beautiful face blasting into the side window of the Mercedes.  “You ugly cxnt!”  Danielle screamed.  The glass didn’t move, and poor Lara groaned, her arms wearily fell to her sides, her head buzzing.

…..“You bitch!” Kristi sobbed out in pain, her hands coming up to her burning scalp, for when she lost her balance she also lost a long strand of her hair that Renee ripped from its roots.  Brian held his cell phone up, “I got it Renee!  I got you ripping that bitch’s hair out!  That was soooooo hot!”  Renee waved the thin strand of Kristi’s ripped out hair in Brain’s direction, and hissed, “I wonder how hot you would be if you were bald!” Kristi’s hands were massaging her scalp, and Renee stood over her fallen foe screaming, “See this bitch…that was your fucking hair!  I am going to rip the rest out you blonde slut!  Get the fuck up!” 

Renee yelled and watched as Kristi actually began to rise to her feet, the blonde shocked that some of her precious hair was ripped from her scalp.  Waiting for the blonde to push off the ground, Renee charged forward lowering her shoulder and slamming her weight squarely into Kristi hammering into the blonde full steam.  Kristi groaned, her tiny body sent flying backward and her spine slammed right into the driver’s door of a nearby car, her stomach catching Renee’s shoulder full on.  The car shook, and the jarring impact sent Kristi right back down to the concrete, struggling to find breath and figure out how to get out of this predicament. 

Renee went into attack mode, stinging smacks filled the air, left, right, left Renee’s open handed slaps cascaded down on Kristi’s flawless face.  “Get her Renee…rearrange that bitch’s face!”  Brian screamed.  The blonde’s head whipped side-to-side, Kristi’s cheeks stinging in pain, but Renee showed no signs of slowing “Fuck your beggin’… you skank!” Renee yelled and continued to wail away at the blonde’s face.  When the blonde’s hands came up to her aching cheeks, Renee changed tactics. 

“Remember how you liked taking off my bikini top…well let me pay you back bitch!”  Renee’s hands reached down and latched onto the spaghetti straps of Kristi’s sexy black dress.  Kristi was still in shock at what was happening to her, her head buzzing from the drinks, and the blonde was trying to alleviate the pain from her aching spine.  Brian screamed, “Ohhhh Yeah!  Come on!  Strip her…come on Renee get that bitch’s dress off!” Renee hissed, "How the fuck did you fit your fake floppy tits inside this slutty dress?" while she ripped and pulled at the thin straps. 

“Let go of my dress!”  Kristi shrieked as she was plucked off the ground and dragged onto her feet, while Renee continued shaking the blonde to and fro by the now stretching material.  Renee firmly planted her feet and began to spin Kristi around and around, still holding tightly upon the upper portion of the blonde’s dress, knowing the thin straps wouldn’t last much longer.  Kristi gasped, going around and around, the brunette jerking and tugging until the straps around the blonde’s neck finally ripped.  Simultaneously booth black straps snapped and Kristi was sent flying down to the ground stunned as the material slowly began working its way down her curvy body. 

Brian held the cell phone over in the blonde’s direction, yelling in excitement, “Holy fuck those tits!  Strip that slut Renee!  Come on I want to see these bimbos naked!”  Kristi was on all fours shocked and starring at the ground, her dress now hanging loosely from her upper body, the blonde yelled, “I am going to fucking kill you Renee!”  Renee paid no attention to the blonde who had yet shown an ounce of offense, instead stepping forward and slamming a kick square into Kristi’s ribs, her pointed shoe tip landing flush with the blonde’s exposed side. 

…..“You ugly cxnt!”  Danielle screamed and drove forward smashing Lara’s face into the glass window a second time.  Overly obnoxious Brian was still screaming, “Fuck her up Danielle!  Smash her face!  Again!  Get her!”  Still recording everything, he zoomed in on the action, poor Lara getting the shit kicked out of her.  Lara desperately flung her elbow backward, hammering into Danielle’s stomach momentarily freeing her hair from the brunette’s grip.  Danielle, holding her aching midsection backed up a few feet and once again hurled her body flying forward into Lara's, squashing the blonde’s spine painfully against the car.  “My backkkk!” Lara wailed in pain. 

Danielle stumbled back a few feet watching Lara’s centerfold body slowly slid down the side of the Mercedes, the blonde crumpling to the concrete below.  The blonde hottie was kneeling on all fours, her breasts barely inside the confines of her dress, and the sexy black material rode upward on her hips exposing her heart shaped tan fleshy ass parted by a bright pink slingshot thong.  Danielle hissed, “I’ll show you what a real woman can do!”  Lara had no idea what was happening to her, and just as the blonde turned around to see where her attacker was, her jaw took the brunt of a flying snap kick that sent her sprawling onto the ground. 

Lara’s lips slammed into her teeth, and before she got her bearing, another foot flew through the air and jarred the blonde’s head to the side, this time hammering into her temple.  Arms giving out, now sprawled on the concrete, Brian watched open mouth as his girlfriend was kicking the shit out the busty babe.  Lara was still in shock, and her head was ringing as she slowly pushed off the cold concrete.  Trying to find Danielle, Lara’s head spun to the side, and her gorgeous face was sent shooting out to the side as Danielle’s third kick connected squarely into her cheek.   

“You’re an animal!  God I love seeing you like this!” Brian screamed, still recording the ass kicking on his cell phone.  Danielle put her hands on her hips, standing victoriously over the blonde babe, “I am just getting started!  This slut is in for the ass kicking of a life time!”  Lara tried to scramble up to her feet, fighting through the pain in her face and the dull ringing in her head, having no idea what was happening to her.  The blonde was just about up on her feet, but Danielle was already on the attack latching onto Lara’s long blonde hair from behind, the brunette using the momentum and then slamming her model like face down upon the hood of the car.  “Unnnghhh!”  The gorgeous blonde groaned.   

….. Kristi groaned, and Renee never let up, the brunette still maintained a tight grip on the top of Kristi’s now ruined dress and was ripping it downward.   In one violent and quick pull the brunette smiled, leaving the now stretched and useless material hanging around the blonde’s tight midsection.  Kristi could only gasp, both of her large breasts were completely on display in the parking ramp, and what a display it was, as neither orb of perfection had a tan line anywhere.  Renee didn’t slow, again going after what was left of Kristi’s dress, tugging it downward and having little trouble pulling the material over Kristi’s shapely hips and down over her thighs.  The blonde’s mouth dropped open in shock, the dress settling around her ankles, while her hands were now cupping and covering her quivering exposed breasts. 

“That’s it!  Look at that body and those titties!  Get her Renee!”  Brain yelled at the nearly naked blonde bombshell.  Kristi was unsure what to do, and slowly her right arm slid down and grabbed at the material around her feet trying to pull the dress back over her exposed body.  Kristi’s heart shaped ass looked incredible when she bent forward, covered in a sexy lacey white thong that barely hid any of her fleshly cheeks.  The blonde was hunching forward fiddling with her dress and Renee stepped up driving her left knee flying forward slamming flush into the center of Kristi’s forehead.  Kristi’s eyes instantly glazed over, her forehead exploded in pain and her upper body flew backward sending her crashing down to the ground. 

Kristi was laying on the ground spread eagle, breasts quivering and the blonde slowly shook her head starring at the ceiling with the remnants of her dress lying around her ankles.  “Myyy hairrr!” Kristi yelled in surprised pain for Renee again latched onto her long locks from behind, helping herself to two thick handfuls. 

{alt}

Securing a tight grip, Renee began dragging the blonde upward, pulling and tugging her up to a standing position.  Kristi desperately knew she had to fight back and as she was being pulled upward the blonde’s right hand shot out and grabbed a hold of the top of Renee’s dress.  Kristi wrapped her hand into the material just as Renee began pulling back on forth on the blonde’s hair.  “Fuck my hair!”  Kristi shrieked, once again finding herself wildly pulled around by her long locks, but the blonde was still desperately holding on to Renee’s dress stretching the material out.  Renee continued shaking the blonde back and forth and each time she pushed Kristi away, the blonde in turn would tug on the brunette’s dress stretching it more and more. 

Renee slowed in her hair attack, realizing her dress was soon going to be ripped clean from her body and flung the blonde forward.  Kristi’s eyes went wide in surprise, still hunched over the blonde found herself shooting face first into the closest car.  A thud echoed out, the blonde’s nose taking the jarring impact, then her exquisite body slumped to the ground in a heap. 

…..Danielle, still had two handfuls of hair, reared back and then mashed Lara’s head against the hood again and again like a wild woman.   A scream of pain filled the air as the blonde was getting the shit kicked out of her, her face driven down into the now dented hood of the car.  Danielle was yanking the blonde’s battered face backward, screaming at the aching beauty only to repeat the move once more.  “You dirty fuckin slut!”  Lara’s nose was drilled down into the hood a final time and the blonde was finally allowed a small reprieve as Danielle released her hair hold allowing the aching beauty to crumple back down to the concrete. 

Lara’s forehead was bright red, and her hands came up to her aching nose, but Danielle was already back on the attack.  The brunette latched onto Lara’s right wrist, ripping the aching gal back of the ground.  The blonde was totally unaware that her dress slowly began sliding downward and out popped her right breast.  “Holy shit!  Those are bigger than the other sluts!  Look at the size of that tit!”   Brian screamed, zooming in and focused on the meaty mound.  The silicone filled sack looked perfect on her chest, the beefy orb not showing a tan line anywhere, her big dark areola smack in it’s center with a big thick nipple that seemed ready to poke to attention in the warm summer air.  Danielle chuckled seeing the blonde’s breast flopping around, and painfully twisted Lara’s nipple! “

{alt}

Titty twister!  I love it rip her nips off!”  Brain screamed, adding no value to the video he was recording.  “Myyyy booooobbb!”  Lara shrieked as the brunette’s nails painfully tweaked the tender tip before Danielle grabbed onto the blonde’s wrists as they were coming up to her burning boob.  Once she had her almost topless opponent standing, Danielle quickly spun around and sent the dazed beauty head first right back into the Mercedes.  A boom filled the air as Lara’s head thudded into the car door and she instantly crumpled to the ground in a heap, heeled feet kicking the ground in pain. 

Lara’s body was painfully pulled back upright as Danielle had two handfuls of hair, the blonde shrieking and unaware as her other breast sprang out into the air as she was jerked off the concrete.  Both meaty mounds flopped around as Lara rose shakily to her feet.  “Get a load of these floppy flapjacks!  Here get a good look!”  Danielle screamed and began walking the blonde over towards Brian.  “Oh my God those titties!”  Brian smiled, his cell phone capturing it all, watching the blonde led towards him, dragged by the hair with her meaty melons flopping about. 

..... Kristi had just enough of a hold upon Renee’s dress and her momentum caused the upper portion to rip right down the middle, allowing Renee’s awesome breasts to spring out into the open air.  The brunette paid little attention to being exposed, her shapely tits shaking about her chest as she stared down at Kristi.  The blonde laid lifelessly on the ground, left in her sexy white thong and black stiletto heels, her hand holding her aching nose that had slammed into the unforgiving car.  Renee’s hands shot forward and clamped down upon Kristi’s exposed breasts, causing the blonde to sob out when the brunette’s talons dug into her tender flesh.

“I am going to fuckin kill you….get of my ttttiiiittts!” Kristi shrieked.  The blonde’s face contorted in pain as her breasts were painfully squeezed, Kristi struggling to get her hands up and into Renee’s free hanging orbs.  Fighting the pain in her burning boobs, the blonde’s hands finally found their intended target and Kristi dug her freshly manicured nails into Renee’s meaty breasts.  “You bitch!” Renee cried out in response to Kristi’s fingers grinding into her exposed orbs.  Due to her position atop the blonde, Renee clearly had the advantage and kept squeezing her manicured talons into Kristi’s breasts.  Kristi was taking the worst of the breast war and the blonde finally changed her tactics and wildly began slamming her fists upward into Renee’s free hanging orbs. 

Brain continued acting a fool, “Pop those fucking melons Renee!  Squeeze’ em harder and make that slut scream!  Don’t let that whore hit your boobs!”  Renee groaned, her left breast slammed by a hard right cross but the brunette kept squeezing her nails into Kristi’s aching orbs.  Renee winced in pain, her breasts suddenly taking stinging punches, the jiggling mounds shaking uncontrollably side to side and up and down smashing into each other.  “You dirty bitch!” Renee screamed and began mashing Kristi’s breasts together.  The brunette’s nails were tearing side to side, Renee wildly raking and scratching her nails into the blonde’s tender melons, now trying to rip her flesh open. 

“EEEIHHHH!!!  You fucking bitch!”  Kristi wailed, and trashed against the ground, her breasts being ravaged painfully, Renee’s nails feeling like razors upon her tender orbs.  Kicking her heeled feet in pain, Kristi continued firing punches desperately thinking of a way to free her breasts from the sick woman who was still perched atop of her.  Renee began showing signs of the attack Kristi was wagging against her breasts, the brunette's face contorting with pain as Kristi’s fists continued slamming home into her hanging orbs.  “You cccunnntttt!” Renee suddenly shrieked and her head flew back in agony as Kristi began twisting her erect nipple. 

Renee wailed in pure pain, Kristi’s long nails were now ripping into her tender left nipple pinching and grinding the brunette’s rock hard tip between her nails.  The torment went on for a few seconds until Renee brought her right leg flying forward, driving her kneecap squarely upward slamming into Kristi's thong covered crotch.  “Unnngghhh!” Kristi’s mouth hung open as her lower half exploded in pain, her nails immediately releasing Renee’s nipple.   Renee slid off the blonde and took a few seconds to gain her composure, tend to her aching nipple and cup her battered boobs.  Back up a few feet, Renee leaned on a car holding her throbbing tits. Kristi fought through the pain and stumbled to her feet draped on the hood of a car for support, shaking her head she knew she needed to do something.

…..Lara never got a chance to defend herself as Danielle drove her face first into the glass window, the blonde’s eyes rolling back in her head.  Rearing back on the long locks, Danielle mashed the blonde’s face forward again, this time Lara’s nose was crushed against the hood of the car and the beauty saw stars as pain exploded in her face.  “Give that slut a face lift!  Get her baby!”  Brain screamed watching his gal manhandle the topless Goddess.  Tears coated Lara’s enchanting eyes, but Danielle still held her hair tightly with two hands and slammed her face forward one more time.  Lara’s knees buckled and the stunned beauty found herself on the ground in a heap with pain filling her entire face.  The blonde’s long hair hung down wildly disheveled draped over her shoulders, and her black dress now lay in a clump around her tiny waist.

Trying to somehow crawl to safety on all fours, the blonde decided to push herself upward off the concrete, just as Danielle’s foot came flying upward and smashed into her jaw.  Lara groaned and her body spun to the side from the jarring kick, the blonde lying on her back dazed and in pain, exposed breasts flopping around on her chest. Danielle was on her in a second, bending down and ripping back on the blonde’s hair.

{alt}

“Myyy hahiiiiirrrr!” Lara shrieked, and again the brunette pulling her up to her feet using her hair like a handle.  Lara helplessly struggled against the pain in her face for a brief second until her forehead was rammed into the hood of the car again.  The blonde saw stars and couldn’t get her hands up in time to prevent her nose from being crushed against the metal yet again. 

Lara’s hands cupped her pulsing face and Danielle didn’t slow down, again ramming the blonde forward by the hair.  Lara was stunned and her forehead was bright red when Danielle finally let go of her long blonde hair.  Spinning the aching beauty around, Danielle propped the blonde’s spine against the car, and then out of nowhere, her right fist exploded into the Lara’s temple.  Lara groaned from the force of the blow, and Danielle quickly latched onto her long blonde hair more than ready to dish out some pain.  Securing a grip on the blonde’s long locks with her left hand, Danielle’s right fist reared back and slammed square into Lara’s chin.  Lara’s head shot out to the side as pain exploded in her flawless face, the blonde beauty staggering back and forth trying to clear her thoughts. 

Left hand holding Lara in place, Danielle’s right hand flew back and forth, closed fists flying through the air, and two punches slammed into the blonde’s face. “I love it baby!  Hammer her face!  Fuck her up!”  Brian yelled excitedly watching poor Lara’s face getting hammered.  The black dress continued to let gravity push downward and in seconds it slid over those meaty thighs and continued down over her ever so long legs ending up around her ankles.  The stunning beauty was nearly naked, her perfect Playmate like body on display, save that of her bright pink thong which stood out sharply in contrast to her golden bronzed skin, the blonde’s awesome D cup breasts swung about her exposed chest, and her tiny waist heaved trying to draw air. 

Lara’s model like face contorted in agony and before her hands could come up, a third punch hammered flush into her nose sending her stumbling backward and then staggering back to the concrete as she tripped over her dress.  “Oh yeahhhh you got it!  She’s done…give her a face lift!”  Brain annoyingly yelled as Danielle was now perched atop the blonde stomach.  Left hand came crashing down and Lara’s face took the punch with no defense.  Right, left, right, the blonde’s china doll face took three straight punches, her cheeks getting blasted. 

….. The girls’ speed across the short distance separating themselves, their incredible bodies slamming into one another’s with Kristi’s hands shooting up and latching onto Renee’s long brown hair.  Just as Kristi’s hand secured a grip, Renee began firing punches into the blonde’s stomach, hammering her tiny midsection.  Left, right, left the brunette’s fist thudded into the blonde’s ribs, and Kristi hopped backward releasing her grip on Renee’s hair, Kristi’s stomach suddenly aching in pain.  Renee came forward, both hands reaching out toward Kristi’s breasts and just as the brunette’s hands latched onto the blonde’s melons, Kristi’s left hand locked onto Renee’s hair while her right hand flew back and slammed into the brunette’s cheekbone. 

The closed fisted punch hammered the brunette whose hands lost their grip on the blonde’s boobs and sent Renee slowly staggering backward.  “You fuckin cxnt!”  Kristi shrieked, still with a tight grip on the stunned brunette’s long wild mane and yanked her forward.  Renee’s body jerked in response and Kristi was already in motion, her right first cocked back and then barreled forward slamming home catching the brunette just below her left eye.  The next punch was already flying and this hammered into the side of the brunette’s head, leaving Renee dazed and in pain.  Kristi wasted little time, the busty blonde stepped up and latched onto Renee’s hair yanking and tugging the brunette’s upper body down until she had her aching for bent over at waist level. 

Kristi tightened her two handed grip on Renee’s thick hair, reared up and then violently drove her face first into her rising kneecap.  Renee groaned as her upper body was jostled forward, Kristi maintaining her hair hold on the hunched over brunette, the blonde’s leg flying back and then leading kneecap first again slamming home into Renee’s forehead.  Renee was clearly dazed and disoriented from the two forehead shots and the sexy brunette dropped down to her knees.   Kristi’s huge right hook smashed Renee’s luscious red lips, the brunette’s flying back sprawled on the ground not moving, her eyes shut.  Kristi’s knuckles were killing her, the blonde shaking her hand while looking for Lara.  “Oh shit!”  The blonde yelled seeing Danielle astride her friend beating her into oblivion. 

“Look out baby…here comes the other one!”  Brain screamed a warning as Kristi charged across the parking ramp.  Danielle heard Brian’s warning just started to get up to when she saw the blonde running at her.  Danielle spun around trying to dodge the blonde, but at the last second Kristi crashed into her and sent her stumbling backward over her high heels and onto the concrete.  Both girls landed on the ground and although Kristi’s weight crashed into Danielle, the brunette was somewhat prepared for the impact.  Kristi’s hands immediately went for Danielle's hair, while Danielle began slamming closed fists onto her attackers body. 

Kristi’s face grimaced in pain as her ribs were hammered by a few closed fisted punches, but the blonde began slamming Danielle’s head into the ground.  Danielle’s hands flew up and found Kristi’s long locks, the brunette pulled as hard as she could.  Hands in each other’s hair, Danielle and Kristi were in an all-out catfight and both beauties were fighting to gain the upper hand as they ripped and tugged wildly.  The girls went over one another, wildly pulling and tugging on each others long locks, each girl seemingly hell bent on pulling out chunks of the others hair.  Kristi suddenly gasped and lost her hold of Danielle’s hair hold and suddenly Danielle's fist blasted across her face.  Danielle leapt up, and latched onto Kristi’s now disheveled hair and began yanking the aching blonde off the ground. 

{alt}

The brunette wasted no time and fired her kneecap flying up and slamming into Kristi's breast, the impact sent the blonde stumbling backward and then tripping onto her back.  Danielle pounced, straddled the blonde’s waist and her fist came slamming down into Kristi's face as the blonde wildly raised her hands to defend herself.  Danielle just kept swinging and Kristi got her hands up to shield her face and most of Danielle’s wild hay-makers were blocked or missed entirely.  After a few more unsuccessful punches, Danielle rose up, grabbing a handful of hair and dragged her opponent to her feet.

As Kristi was rising, she led with her elbow and let it fly back slamming into Danielle’s ribs.  The brunette groaned, and Kristi’s’ elbow was already come back a second time, blasting across her chest.  Danielle stumbled back, one hand holding her chest, and the other the side, a look of rage on her face.   For the first time Brian sounded concerned, “You got this babe!  Come on finish her off!”   A few feet separated the girls, Danielle pumping her fists up and down, while Kristi finally raised hers in front of her aching body.   

The girls circled one another, Danielle looked for an opening, while Kristi slowly moved side to side in her heels, wishing she still had her dress on.  With fists blazing, Danielle made the first move and slammed a right cross blasting square into Kristi's rib cage.  Just as Kristi wound up throwing a punch of her own, Danielle drove a left fist shooting into the blonde’s washboard stomach that took her breath away.  Sexy groans filled the air as Danielle began to viciously work Kristi's incredible body over with grueling lefts and rights to her ribs, each slamming home with tremendous force.  Kristi was soon wheezing as Danielle continued her body barrage, the blonde landing much weaker punches, which seemed to have little if any effect on the brunette. 

A fist exploded into Kristi's left breast and the blonde’s mouth shot open in a pained response.  Brian regained his confidence, “You got her!  What a shot!  Pop those tits!”  Kristi was in a world of trouble, her ribs and breasts aching from sudden barrage of fists.  Just as Kristi began to stagger backward, Danielle switched her attack and slammed a right fist slamming into Kristi's china doll face catching the Goddess just under the eye.  A left followed that and landed flush on her cheek and Kristi was ready to go down.  Kristi’s eyes flittered back in her sockets and her head shot to the side in response to the jarring punch that would have sent her to the ground, save that Danielle now had a handful of her long hair. 

The brunette held back on Kristi's hair and sent a third punch flying through the air that hit home squarely into the blonde's temple.   The incredible beauty groaned in agony and like a sack of bricks dropped to the ground having no clue where she was.  Her vacant eyes stared straight ahead, as her centerfold body wavered back and forth like a leaf blowing in the wind, Kristi not knowing what happened to her.  Brain yelled, “That bitch is done!  Stick a fork in her!  What a shot!”  Kristi was about to tip over when Danielle’s right foot shot upward, a huge snap kick slamming flush into the side of the stunned beauties ribcage. 

Kristi’s body shot sideways landing sprawled chest first on the cold concrete, her entire head filled with pain. Kristi was in shock on the concrete trying to get her bearings when Danielle bent down and latched onto her hair from behind.  Kristi’s eyes tightened as Danielle began hauling the aching beauty up by the hair again.  The blonde was on all fours like a dog with Danielle pulling her upward by the hair, Danielle smiled, “Brian look I got a new dog!  I wonder if this one can do tricks!  Come on dog lets go for a walk!”  Kristi felt her hair pulled and the blonde’s arms gave out, crashing chest first to the concrete, her eyes staring off as she tried to regain some semblance of what was happening. 

Danielle reached down and again pulled upward when the aching beauty shot her stiletto heel tip straight back.  Danielle immediately let go of Kristi’s long hair as her shin caught Kristi’s heel squarely and her right leg gave out.  Danielle’s hands shot down to her wounded shin and that allowed Kristi time to scramble up to her feet, stumbling until she crumpled against a car.  Kristi’s hands went to her aching head and starred at Danielle, and before she knew what was happening Renee was back in the mix.  Standing behind the nearly naked blonde, Renee slid Kristi’s black dress tightly around her neck and began choking the stunned blonde from behind.  Brain screamed, “Oh yea!  Time to go nighty night bimbo!  Put these sluts to sleep!” 

Danielle watched as Renee was pulling back on Kristi’s dress, the blonde dropping down to her knees, and frantically pawing at her neck trying to pull the material from her neck.  Renee hissed, “Get up lard ass!”  The brunette using the material to try to bring the blonde back up to her feet, pulling and straining as Kristi was basically dead weight at this point.  Kristi’s eyes were wide in fear, unable to breathe, her hands pawing at her dress that was choking the life from her.  Once she had the blonde up on her feet, Danielle stomped forward and slammed a hard right square into Kristi’s bellybutton.  The blonde’s body wanted to crumple forward, but was held back by in place, light headed as she still was unable to draw breath. 

Renee kept pulling on the material, and Kristi didn’t know if she should try to keep pulling at the material or try to stop Danielle’s attack.  Kristi kept up trying to pry the material from around her neck, and Danielle cocked her arm back and slammed another fist into the blonde’s washboard stomach.  Kristi groaned as a third punch slammed into her tiny waist, the little breath she had left shot from her.  Renee kept up choking the blonde, and Danielle continued hammering away at her midsection.  Brian was in awe watching the bombshell’s body hammered, “That’s it…no mercy!  Hammer that bimbo!” 

Left, right, left, Danielle’s fists slammed into the blonde’s stomach.  Another shot flew forward this time square into the upper portion of her white thong.  Kristi’s head rolled side-to-side, helpless to stop the double team, struggling to stay awake, while fighting the growing pain in her midsection.  Danielle was relentless and kept slamming fists into Kristi’s rapidly reddening stomach, knocking the life out of her with each blow.  After a few more shots, Kristi’s knees buckled and the blonde went to the concrete forcing Renee to bend down to maintain her choke.  Danielle finally stopped her attack, but Renee kept up the choke until she felt Kristi go limp. 

The blonde crashed to the cement and lay lifeless, and Renee slid the black dress from around her neck and began pulling Kristi’s arms together.  “Holy shit Renee!  Are you gonna tie her up?”  Brian excitedly screamed.  The brunette didn’t respond, but went about her work, Danielle now helping her friend holding Kristi’s limp arms in front of her.  The blonde was in lala land and the brunette’s began using her ruined dress to bind her arm together at the wrist.  Kristi lay motionless as Danielle and Renee’s smiled from ear to ear as the material was knotted securing her arms in place.

“The other one is back up!”  Brain yelled and the brunettes spun around in unison.  Lara stood wobbly leaning on a car, the blonde’s face slightly swollen, her exquisite body filled with pain and aches, left in her heels and pink thong.  “Just leave us alone…this is enough already…Please…” Lara sobbed as the brunettes began advancing towards her like vultures going in for the kill.    Coming in from different angles, the brunette’s were only feet away when the topless beauty decided to fight for freedom.  Lara’s arm reared back ready to punch the first brunette on the scene, but Danielle was more than ready.  The brunette caught the slap mid swing and held Lara’s arm out wide. 

Still holding the blonde’s wrist, Danielle balled up and fist and flung a jarring punch square into Lara’s stomach.  The blonde gasped and hunched over sucking in air, the punch driving the life from her.  Lara tried to fight through the pain, but was suddenly driven back as Danielle flung another punch flying this one landing flush into the blonde’s temple.  Lara tripped over her heel and was about to fall to the floor, but instead she landed chest first, sprawled on the hood of a car.  Danielle stepped forward and slammed a punch into Lara’s kidney from behind, the blonde’s body bucking in response.  Renee ran to the other side of the car and quickly latched onto the blonde’s wrists, holding her in place on the hood of the vehicle.

Lara’s head looked up and she had no idea where Danielle was, the aching blonde didn’t even try to free her wrists, her upper body still hunched over and resting on the metal hood.  Danielle found it to easy, but stepped up with a grin on her face as her forearm came flying upward and buried itself painfully into Lara’s crotch.  Lara’s mouth dropped open, but the blonde’s eyes screwed shut in agony as her lower body went numb, her pussy hammered form behind.  Danielle lowered her arm and before the clueless blonde could shut her legs, her arm flew upward again and her forearm blasted the blonde’s aching crotch a second time. 

Tears leaked from her eyes as Renee finally let her arms free, the blonde’s hands holding her crotch as she stumbled around the parking garage.  Lara’s leg gave out and the blonde found herself on the ground, massaging her aching womanhood, her head spinning.   Lara was seated on her ass, both hands still rubbing her crotch when Renee’s foot reared back and slammed into the side of her head.  Lara groaned and toppled to the cool concrete yet again, the blonde’s eyes going back in her head.  Renee stomped over to the blonde’s discarded dress and the brunette’s went to work tying up the blonde bimbo, “This is incredible!  Those sluts are out cold and tied up!”  Brian was salivating watching Lara’s arms getting tied behind her back, her big tits thrusting upward sexily as her wrists were tied tightly together. 

Brian ran over and got close ups of both battered blonde’s incredible bodies – Kristi tied up with her arms in front of her, left in her white thong and black heeled shoes, while Lara was bound with her arms behind her, and wearing only her lacey pink thong and black heels.  Renee laughed, “Brian make sure you record this so we can put this on the Internet and send a copy to these two sluts!”  The brunette slid down and latched onto the front of Kristi’s lacey white thong, the blonde not even moving as Renee began sliding it downward.  “Hoooollly shitt!”  Brain’s eyes were bulging as he watched Renee slide the thong over the blonde’s shapely legs.  Kristi’s neatly trimmed pubic patch was now on display and Brian zoomed in getting a lot of close ups of the blonde’s womanhood. 

Danielle was laughing and she copied her friend, walking over to where Lara’s limp body was.  Latching onto her bright pink thong, the brunette began sliding it downward, pulling it along the blonde’s long legs.  Lara never stirred, her naked body heaving as Brian got a nice little video of her exposed pussy, and neatly trimmed bush.  Renee, still all smiles, yelled out, “Here, toss that over here!”  Danielle took a few steps and then tossed Lara’s pink thong to her friend.  The material landed in her hand, and Renee stomped over towards Kristi standing over the slumbering beauty. 

SMACK!  Renee hauled off and bitch slapped Kristi, her eyes fluttered open and she had no idea about her current predicament.  It came crashing back all to quickly, the blonde shrieking and screaming when she realized she couldn’t move her arms, hands tightly tied together.  Renee chuckled as she had Lara’s sweaty thong in her hand and began jamming it in Kristi’s wide-open mouth, “I bet your friends pussy tastes really good slut!”  Kristi’s muffled scream filled the air, the blonde bucking against her restraints yet unable to free her arms.  Her exposed breasts flopped around her chest as she struggled futilely, Brian capturing it all on his cell phone. 

Danielle was already working on Lara, the big titted blonde screaming in fear as the realization of her predicament hit home.  Mouth wide open in a scream, Kristi’s thong was jammed inside, the blonde sobbing in pain and humiliation.   Dragging the blonde’s up to their feet, Brian’s camera captured it all as the brunette’s began leading them back towards the restaurant.  Lara led the way, arms bound behind her, her awesome rack bouncing as she was marched along.  Kristi came next, the blonde humiliatingly pulled in tow, arms tied in front of her.  Both beauties made the walk of shame without notice, until they arrived at the restaurant, and then were thrown inside the front door. 

{alt} {alt}

Every eye in the restaurant turned in unison, drinks fell out of peoples hands, and a collective gasp echoed out as the naked blondes had no way to shield their bodies from all the leering eyes.  Phones began coming out, snapping pictures of the defeated Goddess’s who sobbed in humiliation, having never experienced anything like this.  Brian, Danielle, and Renee all raced away leaving the restaurant in chaos, just as I came around the corner about to come out and look for the blondes.   I thought I was dreaming seeing my girlfriend naked and bound, her best friend lying on the ground next to her only her arms pinned behind her. 

Offline LeeRoyCrane

Re: Night 2: Kristi and Lara's Night Out
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 03:23:55 PM »
Excellent story. 

This definitely has the makings of one of those old classics you used to read on Seakings.  I don't know if the mindset has changed but there was a certain catfighting atmosphere that was captured back then that I feel is missing today.  It makes me nostalgic.

Either way, more of this is welcome.

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
Re: Night 2: Kristi and Lara's Night Out
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 01:45:08 AM »
Great story and love the pics!  Keep them coming