News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Violet Parr (The Incredibles) vs Tara Markov (Terra)

• 4 Replies

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« on: July 12, 2018, 06:01:53 PM »

{alt}

Violet tried to shake the cobwebs out of her head after Tara’s right cross blasted her in the chin. No such luck. Licking her lips with excitement, and bouncing from one foot to another, the blonde grabbed Violet by her shoulders and pulled her in for a hard knee directly into Violet’s cxnt.

“Ungh!” Violet almost threw up as the sharp pain exploded into her most vulnerable region.

A delighted Tara, noting the effect, proceeded to fire a volley of identical knees into the same spot. She was like a machine pistoning one shot after another

Violet’s mind went white with pain, before she dropped onto her knees in front of Tara, clutching at her womanhood. A smiling Tara grabbed Violet by her long, brown locks and lifted her face up. The blonde then pulled back her arm – taking her time to measure Violet up - before firing a devastating punch straight into the brunette’s nose, breaking it.

“Gah!” Violet exclaimed, her eyes watering as her nose was bloodied.

The two young super-powered ladies had been rivals for years. Violet, the budding superheroine with invisibility and force field powers, and Tara, the treacherous protégé of the villainous Deathstroke, who possessed vibration powers allowing her to move large quantities of earth and cause mini earthquakes. The two young women had fought many times, with Violet always bringing Tara to justice, but never without a tough battle. The grudge had grown between them to the point they agreed to a special combat. They entered a large sphere where their super abilities were cancelled out and they would fight one-on-one as normal girls….until one of them was knocked out.

Tara had taunted and dared Violet into the special stipulation match, playing on the brunette’s pride, and she couldn’t be more delighted with the results now. While Violet was in good shape, Tara was confident in her pugilistic skills and, just like she suspected, without her force fields, Violet Parr was beatable. And she fully intended to deliver that beating.

Tara used her leg to shove the injured Violet flat onto her back, the brunette thoroughly dazed after having her nose broken. Tara then stretched herself on top of Violet. She wrapped her arms behind Violet’s head, lifting it off the ground slightly. She then clamped one hand around Violet’s neck, choking her. The brunette’s body jerked as she was robbed of oxygen. Tara was nose-to-nose with her rival and was able to watch intently as Violet’s face contorted with pain. She smiled. Then tightened her choke on Violet. Her hands pressing into the brunette’s slim neck. Violet’s face reddened as the unrelenting pressure crushed her throat.

“ C-c- can’t…breathe…” Violet squeaked out, her feet stamping the ground.

“Yeah, I know honey. I’m the one not letting you breathe,” teased Tara.

Violet bucked her hips, trying to throw her rival off but Tara remained pressed against her. She wrapped her legs around Violet’s in a grapevine pin, stabilizing her dominant mount.

After a couple of more minutes of choking, most of the fight was drained out of Violet and she was pliable. Still maintaining her chokehold on Violet’s neck, Tara lifted her upper body off the ground so that the two were now seated in front of each other. Tara would periodically loosen the choke and let Violet draw in one or two ragged breaths before tightening it again. In this way she was able to keep Violet on the verge of losing consciousness without actually passing out.

The two girls’ bodies were pressed so tightly together that Tara could feel Violet’s lungs filling in with small amounts of air when Tara let up a little. She could also feel her shuddering and jerking when the oxygen deprivation overcame her.

After a long bout of keeping Violet on the verge of passing out like this, Tara finally released her and let the brunette slump back onto the ground. Tara crawled over the prone Violet and surveyed the damage she had done. Violet was limp, her eyes unfocused and drowsy.

She was completely unable to stop Tara as she removed Violet’s domino mask.

“Huh! Violet Parr. Who would have guessed?” said Tara, marveling that her hated rival was a fellow student she knew from her high school.

“You’re such a mousy loser at school. I never would have thought you were a superhero in your free time. But I guess without your powers, you go straight back to loser mode, don’t you?” taunted the blonde bad girl.

She then pulled out a slim smartphone from her utility belt and proceeded to take a series of photos of the defeated Violet, posing with her in several of them in victory shots.

She then removed Violet’s boots, leaving her barefoot.

“I’ve always liked those boots. Think I’ll take them with me. You don’t mind do you Vi?”

Violet, knocked silly, was in no position to respond.

“Well, guess it’s time to end this thing officially,” pronounced Tara. She sat herself on Violet’s belly. Again taking her time and measuring her shots, Tara proceeded to fire off a series of left and right crosses into Violet’s face until her dwindling consciousness was completely robbed.

A panting Tara, a little tucked out after administering the beatdown, grabbed the brunette by one of her wrists and dangled her limp arm before letting it flop back onto the ground.

“I won! I won!” a beaming Tara exclaimed.

And with that the walls of the power-draining sphere came down.

This is the moment Tara had been waiting for. She felt the buzz of her powers coming back.

No doubt Violet’s abilities had also reactivated but she was in no position to take advantage of them.

Tara grabbed Violet by the head in an iron claw. She then used her vibration powers to rattle the brunette’s already dazed head. The vibrations jerked Violet back to life but only temporarily. The brunette’s teeth chattered and her eyes rolled back in her head as Tara punished her.

The super-powered iron claw quickly robbed Violet of her consciousness again.

But still Tara wasn’t satisfied. She placed her hands over Violets modest bosom, directly over the brunette’s heart. Tara then started pulsing vibrations directly into her enemy’s heart. Violet’s body jerked up and down, like she was being electrified. A relentless Tara kept up the assault, until she saw drool seeping out of the corner of Violet’s mouth.

Satisfied that she had thoroughly beaten and humiliated Violet, Tara grabbed her rival by the hair and dragged her cavewoman style into a nearby locker room. Whatever else happened between the two young supet-rivals would take place in private.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:20:36 PM by Savant »

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Violet Parr (The Incredibles) vs Tara Markov (Terra)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 04:05:15 AM »
Great story. Really enjoyed it. Keep it up.

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 05:56:43 AM »
Thanks. Tried something a little different for a change of pace.

Offline Happyfeet

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 05:02:18 PM »
Fun read! I love superheroine stories!

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 11:50:13 PM »
 Very nice story. I love one sided fights in which the "bad girl" wins and is physically superior as well. One thing missing in this one is some type of audience to play to as she destroys her rival. Very nice and hope you do more stories as well.