News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Andrea Berg vs Katy Perry: Pop Princesses’ Battle in Berlin

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Beatrice Egli, pop star from Switzerland, has defeated Californian pop princess Katy Perry all the way through - after getting voted as both the better singer and the sexier, prettier woman she overpowered Perry fighting her in the ring in front of both women’s large fan gatherings. Dwarfing Katy’s bust with her incredible looking 34DD boobs, Beatrice pancaked Katy’s breasts with her own and laughingly commented, ’Now your cute little Californian hills have become acquainted with my Swiss mountains!’
Katy did not appreciate the humour in Beatrice’s witty trash talk. She left the arena crying and initially made no further public appearances but returned several days later to make an announcement to a celebrity gossip reporter: ’I will not leave Germany without a victory! I’m standing tall, proud, and strong - sometimes one has to do that in spite of humiliating things going on. I hope to fight another pop star in Berlin, Cologne or Munich soon, and show my fans I won’t be beaten down!’ - ‘Humiliating things’ have indeed been happening for Katy recently; she (finally) lost a fight to her nemesis Taylor Swift with whom she’s had an embittered feud for several years in which Taylor dwarfed Katy’s career with ten Grammys, sold out mega size arenas and album sales which eclipsed Katy’s to the point of insignificance on the pop music market. Then more women lined up to defeat her, amongst them actress Salma Hayek and a dwarfish girl, Simone Biles, who stands a mere 4’8” but, as a professional athlete, is a bundle of muscles of steel.
Perry needs a new opponent even shortly after her disastrous encounter with Beatrice Egli, and it didn’t take long for one to emerge...

52 year old German pop star Andrea Berg, after learning about Katy’s recent inglorious series of defeats, challenged her to a battle of voices, beauty competition, and, most of all, a boxing match in the ring.
Katy accepted without hesitation, and the event of the two ladies battling in an arena in Berlin is now what Katy’s and Andrea’s fans are feverishly waiting for.

KATY PERRY: 33 years, 5’6”, 59 kg

ANDREA BERG: 52 years, 5’6”, 57 kg

Katy Perry on her upcoming battle of voices with Andrea Berg: ’Poor croaking old thing! My voice will blow her off the stage, it’s just one of the things in which she certainly hasn’t got a chance to win.’

{alt}
{alt}

Andrea Berg on her upcoming battle of voices with Katy Perry: ’The pathetically squeaking, screaming pop tart! Well, I’m going to show her what it sounds like when a woman sings - if she can!’

{alt}
{alt}s

Andrea Berg in her battle of voices with Katy Perry:

https://youtu.be/Tx-SghaYSUQ

Katy Perry in her battle of voices with Andrea Berg:

https://youtu.be/tCtQvKrzu-o

Katy Perry,below, on her beauty and sex appeal contest with Andrea Berg: ’The old hag with her wrinkly face and wrinkly sagging excuse for boobs thinks she can compete even with my actual looks? OMG, how deluded can that hazelnut brain of hers get?’

{alt}

Andrea Berg, below, on her beauty and sex appeal contest with Katy Perry: ’It will be so devastating for the poor deluded tart to learn she can’t even compete with a 52 year old’s sexy looks! I almost pity her, she’s just so irrelevant.’

{alt}

KATY PERRY:

{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

ANDREA BERG:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Re: Andrea Berg vs Katy Perry: Pop Princesses’ Battle in Berlin
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 03:05:45 PM »
katy all the way

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
Re: Andrea Berg vs Katy Perry: Pop Princesses’ Battle in Berlin
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 11:25:50 PM »
Black leather beats pink latex. Andrea destroys Katy!
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!