News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty Five

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty Five
« on: July 14, 2018, 02:22:53 PM »
I woke up, hating that Thanksgiving break was almost over, but relishing the close of the semester, not in the least because Tiffany was moving in. I looked over to my girlfriend, exhausted from her fight. Her face was so relaxed, and I pulled up the covers over her. She snuggled up to me in her sleep, and I sighed.

I must have fallen back asleep, and when I started awake, Tiffany was still out. It was only eight in the morning, and we'd stayed up late. Knowing that she'd like a cup of coffee, I started what was likely going to be a tradition. When I finished making the coffee, I poured a cup for Tiffany.

I walked into my room to find my future roommate with her covers over shoulders to fend off the cooler air. I leaned over to set the mug on the night table, and Tiff rolled over to see what I was doing. Half-awake, she smiled at me and blinked away a bit of the sleep clouding her eyes.

"Is that how every night is going to be?" she asked. I smiled, but felt myself stirring.

"Okay," I said, trying to add some excitement to my groggy voice. She laughed.

"As long as every morning is like this," she added, sipping her coffee. "Where's the donuts?" I rolled my eyes and she looked at me. She got a teasing look on her face. "You know where most of my extra weight goes, right?" she asked, glancing down at her chest meaningfully. "It's in your best interest," she said matter-of-factly. I laughed, and she joined in.

"We're going to be so busy for the next week," she said sadly. I nodded.

When the week started, I'd had no idea how busy we'd be, but between my dad being back and me being at work, and the pile of schoolwork that had only grown steadily, I didn't see Tiff until Thursday night, after her sorority meeting. She came to my apartment looking as haggard and worn as I did.

"Good to see you," I told her. I had the foresight to buy things for a quick pasta dish that I'd started when she called. As we ate, she sighed, obviously relaxing.

"I wish one of us was old enough to buy a bottle of wine," she complained. "Or a bottle of tequila."

"Would you take advantage of me in my exhausted state?" I asked with mock surprise.

"No. I'd drink till I passed out so I could get some rest," she said. I laughed, and she smiled. "Just kidding. Of course I'd take advantage of you," she said.

"That's sweet," I replied. We finished dinner and cleaned up.

"We still on for Saturday?" Tiffany nodded.

"Mom and Dad are really forward to seeing you as my boyfriend, rather than Dan's best friend. I asked Dan if he wanted to go with us." I looked at her with my best disapproving glance.

"He said no," she said defensively. "Besides, I just wanted to see him squirm. I haven't seen him all semester since he and Connie have been fooling around." I closed my eyes.

"Oh, C'mon. Like you didn't enjoy that show his girlfriend gave you," she said.

"Still," I said, though I knew she was right. I didn't know why I was so uptight about that sort of stuff. Even the blowup with Cassie had surprised me after Tiff had pointed out the similarities in my behavior with other women. I'd mulled it over for some time, and realized I had to try to be more open minded. My girlfriend had given me surprising freedom, and the one time she'd asked for her own, I'd gotten uptight. "Well, that's all I've got. I'll let you have your fun with Dan," I said. Tiffany grinned.

"Yay!" she squealed. At first I thought she was putting me on, but she leaned in and kissed me. "Maybe I can get Connie to do another show," she said thoughtfully.

I cleaned up dinner as she moved to the bedroom. "I figured we could do the old couple thing and fall asleep watching late night TV," she told me. "On your computer," she said. I nodded, and she logged on while I made the bed more presentable. "Unless you wanted to fool around," she asked, her voice exhausted.

"Tiff, we're both tired. Besides, after the semester's over, I've got a celebration planned. You'll need to save your energy." She stopped messing with the computer and turned to me.

"And what are we going to be doing?" she asked.

"It's a surprise," I said firmly. I'd actually set aside some cash for a romantic getaway for us both. She'd paid for our first one after she'd lost to Sabrina, and I wanted it to be my turn.

Tiffany looked a bit concerned, but finally nodded. "I trust you," she said, as though she'd had to convince herself. I was a bit put off, but tried not to show it. Thankfully, as tired as we both were, we watched an old horror movie together on the bed.

Tiffany nestled into me as we both fell asleep.

We both woke up at the same time, likely due to the idiot's car alarm going off.

"At least it's light out," Tiffany mumbled. I agreed, rolling out of bed to make the coffee.

"Um, Dinner tomorrow," Tiffany said. "I haven't told them I'm moving in yet. Don't say a word about it," she told me. "And keep your eyes on my mom's face," she added. I shot her a baleful look.

"That was uncalled for," I said.

"You wouldn't have thought so before we started dating," Tiffany shot back. I nodded.

"Fair point," I conceded. Tiffany's mother had a beautiful pair of breasts. It was fair to say Tiffany's genes had led to her amazing figure. "But don't worry. I'll behave," I promised.

"Thank you, Jon," she whispered. "Sorry I've been nagging you about this." I shook my head as she hugged me.

"You haven't, and you're welcome," I told her. "Go ahead and shower. You've got a 9:00. Mine was canceled. 5:00 tomorrow, right?" Tiffany nodded.

We both got ready for school and headed off. Despite my class being called off, I got to school early, hoping to get some work done in the library. Only two more weeks, I reminded myself. My classes were going more quickly, as the professors either tried to pack too much in or simply cut a great deal from their lectures.

Saturday came, blissfully, and I woke up early so I could get a lot of work done. By ten, Tiffany had shot me a text message including in it a picture of her wearing a rather sheer jade blouse. The cut was not immodest, but the caption read "Am wearing this with a cami and bra, but thought you should see me before pesky underwear." Her delightful breasts were almost bare, and I groaned, almost almost upset that she was teasing me.

"I thought you wanted me to behave," I texted back.

"Oops," was the only reply she sent. I shrugged and worked on more school stuff before cleaning up my apartment.

By 3:30 I'd showered and pulled out a nice pair of khakis and an Oxford shirt. By 4:15, I was dressed, and I realized I was really nervous. I tried to calm down, but by 4:30, I'd started to fidget again so I headed to the restaurant. I arrived, of course, ridiculously early. I kept the car running to listen to some music, and I pulled out my phone to check texts and e-mail. As I put my phone away, I turned off the car. I took a deep breath and opened the door, stepping out into the lot. As I did, I heard a car pull in to the other side of mine, and looked up to see Tiffany's father pulling his large truck into the space next to mine.

All three got out, and I realized I was outnumbered. Dan thankfully was not there, and I reminded myself to get him tickets to the next game on me for his absence. Tiffany's father seemed tall. He was a well proportioned guy, strong and powerful looking. He had the ridiculous dignified graying around his temples, and was completely clean shaven. He, too, was wearing a polo shirt and khakis and I breathed a sigh of relief. As I walked over, he grinned at me.

"Hey Jon!" He offered his hand, shaking mine vigorously. "Wow. Tiffany was right. He has gotten stronger. Beth, come shake Jon's hand." I was surprised at the amiable greeting, but went with it. Tiff looked as though she was in complete shock.

Tiffany's mother was not making my life easy. As she stepped around from the passenger side, I saw with some dismay (and some joy), that she was wearing an incredibly low cut v-neck that allowed anyone fortunate enough to look at her a view of about three-quarters of the interior curve of her still impressive bust.

"We don't shake hands, Gerald. A gentleman gives a hug. We've watched the boy grow up, hon." He laughed, nodding his agreement and I gently hugged her. Tiffany was still looking at the exchanges with confusion, and I was trying to smile and go along with it. I felt her firm boobs push into me, and was a bit ashamed that I noticed how great they felt. I was able to appreciate the work her mom put into her looks as she stepped away. While she lacked the luster of youth, something her daughter had in abundance, she had a grace that had obviously been learned.

We broke the hug, and both Tiff's parents beamed at us as we stood next to each other and nervously held hands.

"What a great looking couple," her dad said. As we walked into the restaurant, her father nodded at the host, who simply waved us in. Our table had been prepared with water and an appetizer already there, a little plate in front of each one of the chairs.

"Wow," I said, waiting for the ladies to sit first. Tiffany gave me a surprised glance as we sat down to eat.

"Now you're a gentleman," she whispered, teasing, into my ear. I grinned and I saw Tiff's mom throw me a knowing smile. I quickly let the smile fade from my face, eager to act and be the perfect gentleman.

"Enjoy the appetizer, you two. A little quail leg." Tiffany and I both ate gingerly, and had a nearly simultaneous groan. It almost melted into a bunch of little flavors.

"I understand you're quite the cook, Jon," Gerald said. My eyes widened and I glanced at Tiffany.

"What?" she asked, taking a long drink of water. "They ask about our dates."

"Not too much," Tiffany's mother assured me. I felt my face flush.

"Yep, like cooking," I said, obviously changing the subject. Tiffany and her parents laughed, but no one chased the topic I was desperately avoiding.

We chatted about cooking, and our favorite meals for a while before the main course came in. I was amazed at the smells. It seemed like a simple roasted chicken, but I nearly wept as we took the first bite.

"I will seriously get a job just to put you through cooking school if you can do this," Tiffany whispered to me. I laughed, and my girlfriend smiled. I let my eyes drop to her firm breasts for just a moment, and Tiffany grinned as we pulled away.

"This is amazing," I told Gerald. He beamed, obviously glad that he'd impressed me. I wondered where Tiffany had gotten the idea that her father was overprotective. He seemed to be going out of his way to make the dinner a success. We chatted more and more, and I wondered how long we'd been there. The wait staff were ninjas; I looked down, and my nearly-licked clean plate had gone.

"Excuse me," Tiffany said, taking advantage of the break in conversation. She stood to go, I assumed to the restroom, and her mother stood. I got a side view this time as Beth stepped away from her chair, and her heavy, full breasts were displayed to full effect. I took a long drink on my glass of water and the view disappeared as she joined her daughter at the bathroom.

"Always together," Gerald sighed. "I think I'm glad to have another guy at the table, Jon," Tiffany's father sighed. "Dan off to school has left me at odds I don't always like." I laughed and he smiled. "And when he's over now, Connie is usually with him. Always outnumbered," he said, chuckling.

His tenor changed when Tiffany and Beth had rounded some mysterious, dark corner. "So, how long have you been screwing around with my baby girl?" I choked on the water, and looked at Gerald. As nice and genial as his face could be, he was an intimidating guy, and the glowering look was not one I wanted. I weighed my options as quickly as I could, and swallowed.

"We've been dating for..."

"Answer the fucking question I asked, you little shit," he hissed.

"Since the summer," I said, though I could feel my anger overwhelming my fear just a bit.

"You enjoying yourself, putting it to her? I swear to God I will...."

I don't know what happened to my brain but I cut him off.

"Look," I said, trying to keep my temper in check. "I came out to show you that I love your daughter, and that I wanted to make her happy. I was nervous as hell, but it turns out you two are cool people. Are you trying to pull some cloak and dagger shit to break us up? Because fuck that," I spat, trying to keep my voice low.

Gerald's eyes flashed, but then he leaned back, nodding. We sat there for what felt like five minutes before he spoke up.

"Do you realize you're the only one of Tiffany's 'boyfriends' that's ever even thought about speaking back to me like that after I've bought them a gourmet meal?" he asked, his tone quiet and even. I felt the nervousness returning and searched for the anger. Gerald was completely confusing me.

"About damn time. Look, I've known that you and Tiffany have been fooling around forever. Guess what — her past isn't exactly clean. But I do know she likes you, and I have to admit, that scares me. I'm her father, and it's hard to let go of my little girl. The other guys, she was just having fun. I think there's more to you. It was pretty straightforward, my question. It was designed to piss you off. Your reaction was the goal. And you defended her. The first words out of your mouth ended with the phrase "I love your daughter, and I want to make her happy." All a father could want Jon. You have my blessing, if it means anything. I'll tell Tiffany as much tonight. Unless you two are going to spend the night together in your apartment," he quipped.

"How did you know..." Her father grinned again.

"I could tell you that I'm a powerful lawyer and have my resources, which would be true. But she told me. Saved me a bunch of cash on private investigators, too," he laughed. "We're a pretty honest family, Jon. I admit, I had a bit of fun playing the bad guy, but I needed to know how you'd react to a threat to your relationship. I am... impressed." he told me, nodding again. He must have seen the look on my face. "Look, Jon. We've known you since you were just a kid, and we're just looking out for our little girl. To be honest, I'm surprised you blew up so quickly — you were always able to put up with a good bit of teasing from Dan. It highlights what I just told you. You're willing to fight for my daughter. In all, that's what a father wants to see. Now eat. This wasn't cheap." I snorted, then looked down to my food.

I nodded back, trying to process the information I'd just received. I realized that it had gone kind of well, and while I was shaking off that angry sensation, Tiffany and Beth arrived. Tiffany looked at me with a shy smile as she sat down, and under the table I felt her hand grab mine. Dessert arrived then, an amazing crème broulée that we all devoured. Even Gerald seemed impressed.

After dinner had ended, we walked out and talked. Before we said goodbyes, Gerald shook my hand.

"It was a pleasure, Jon. I mean that. I look forward to seeing you again. I hope you don't mind if it's less formal," he added. I nodded. Beth took the opportunity to hug me, and I heard the slight whisper meant for me alone. "You impressed my husband. I'm so glad you and Tiff found each other, Jon." Her firm, full breasts squished against me, and I wished I hadn't noticed, but I returned the hug. Beth grinned as they walked toward the car.

Tiff and I got into my car, in a hurry to get out of the chill. We were quiet as we drove to my place, but Tiffany held my hand the whole way. When we got to my place, I looked up at her to see her eyes sparkling. "Remember that text I sent you this morning?" she asked.

"You want to see the 3D version?" she asked, leaning in to kiss me.

"Let's get upstairs," I said when we had pulled away.

"To do what?" Tiffany teased. I grinned, but resisted reaching out to paw her.

As we got into my apartment, I took Tiffany's coat and hung it up. When I turned back to her, she was looking at me strangely.

"I didn't think you could get any hotter," she whispered. "You've been such a gentleman tonight. Even after my father grilled you," I looked at her in surprise.

"Oh, my mom told me what was going on. The fact that you two were chatting when we came back was a big surprise. Before we sat down, she told me that you had aced whatever test he'd thrown at you. I've never met a guy like you, Jon. I love you."

"I love you, too, Tiffany," I said, meaning it. "And I'm glad dinner went well," I added. .

"It went really well for you," she said meaningfully. "Mom and Dad know we've been, um, intimate," Tiffany said, and I saw her face flush.

"I learned that," I told her, nodding. Tiffany seemed uncomfortable.

"I've always been honest," she began, but I shook my head.

"It's fine, Tiff. I'm not going to try to change your dynamic with your family. You all seem very involved with each other, which is good. My family's the same way. I'm glad we all got along, too." Tiffany wrapped her arms around my waist and shook her head.

"I don't think you know what it means to hear you say that," she whispered. She began pulling open the buttons of her blouse. "And this vacation, I've got a special gift for you, Jon. After the fight with Sabrina," Tiff began, sliding her blouse off her arms, "You get to pick my next opponent. If she's up to doing a private fight for you, you also get control of the stakes. I'll let her know, and if she says no, I won't force it. She'll be willing, Jon." I felt my heart begin pounding in my chest.

"Getting excited yet?" she asked. "I wonder what for? You want to see me pound and grind some poor girl's boobs into mush?" She pulled over the camisole tank top, revealing a crimson bra that pushed her heavy tits together. She looked into my eyes. "Or are you fantasizing about me on my knees, with these big breasts battered and beaten while I slurp on another girl's firmer, better pair?"

"Holy fuck," I grunted. Tiffany bit her lower lip as she slipped her arms behind her back. The move pushed her full boobs outward, and I resisted again the temptation to reach out for them. "Did I find the sweet spot?" she giggled.

"Damn, Tiff," I groaned. She released the bra and slid it off, revealing her perfectly shaped tits. They hung just enough for me, and her nipples hardened even further in the cooler air. "I'll find a good fight for you," I promised. "Thanks," I added. She giggled, and her breasts shook, though I found myself entranced with her smile.

I leaned in to kiss her, loving the feel of her bare breasts slowly yielding against my shirt. "See, baby," she said. "The nice guy does get the girl. Of course, in your case, he gets the naughty girl," she said, putting her finger on her lips. I pulled her close to grab her ass and kissed her again.

"Let's get to the bedroom," I whispered. Tiffany nodded and we made our way.

When I woke up, I was glad it was Sunday. Tiffany and I had stayed up a long time, and I grinned as I saw my naked girlfriend snuggled under the fleece blanket. I was still reeling from the offer last night, to say nothing of the dinner, which had gotten pretty intense.

I looked at the clock, and while neither of us were able to afford a lazy Sunday, I also wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend. Instead, I left her, and came back with donuts again. I wish I could watch my girlfriend work out, I thought as I returned. She always said she worked out in the afternoon after classes, and thinking about her firm body, I wondered where she found the time. I shrugged it off and set up a plate for breakfast in bed.

"You remembered the donuts," she said sleepily as I entered the room. "You really want my boobs to get bigger, perv?" I flipped her off and she laughed. "Thanks, baby. So... dinner went well?" she asked, and I saw her eyes clear up.

"I think it did," I offered. "Your dad is okay with us," I told her. Tiffany smiled.

"He realizes how lucky I am," she said softly. I smiled, genuinely touched, and we finished our breakfast in content quiet.

"Only one more week of school before finals. I'm actually caught up," Tiffany said. "How is your first semester winding up?" she asked.

"Pretty well, I hope," I replied.

"Great! I'll work on setting up the fight with Sabrina for vacation in the next couple of days. Don't forget your gift, Jon."

"I won't," I told her. "I already have some good ideas."

Tiffany sighed. "You won't tell me, will you?" she asked.

"Nope," I replied. She grinned, then leaned into kiss me. We kissed for a while, breakfast forgotten. When we pulled away, she grinned.

"We probably won't see each other much this week," Tiffany said. "Really," she added. I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah," I said, sadly. She smiled. "I doubt you'll miss me — we're going to be busy, Jon," she told me. I nodded, but still looked sad, apparently.

"Awwww... Does Jon need a hug and a blowjob?"

"You're half right," I told her, and her mouth opened in mock anger.

I leaned in to hug her, and she laughed.

"Nice save," she said, hugging me back. "I guess I can really only guarantee we'll see each other at the end of this week, Jon," she said. I nodded.

"Hopefully, we'll be busy enough that it'll seem faster," I responded.

"Well, try not to seduce any more of my sorority sisters," she said. "I want you to myself after I ace all my classes," she whispered. I sighed. "And I promise a nice surprise for you acing yours, too," she added.

I didn't ask what the surprise was. I was looking forward to it.

Unfortunately, both of us had seriously underestimated our busy finals week schedule. We barely got to talk. When I would call, I'd have to leave a message, and I got several from her as well. Our finals were at totally different schedules, and two of Tiffany's required group work, so she wasn't able to dodge any study time.

The few messages we did have involved the finals. We both had about a fifty-fifty split. Half were ridiculously easy, and half seemed insanely difficult. By the time Friday rolled around, we'd both taken our last final.

I answered the phone, excited to hear my girlfriend's voice.

"If I come over to your place and pass out, will you hold it against me?" she asked. I laughed.

"Nope. I'll do my best to be a good host and stay up until you're out." Tiffany laughed, too. Then her voice got quiet.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you, Jon," she whispered, her tone confessional.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you, too," I told her. "See you soon?"

I didn't have to wait long before I heard a knock on a door. For some reason, Tiffany, dressed in just a warm jacket over a t-shirt and jeans, looked hotter than she ever had. She saw me smiling and grinned back. As she came in, I took her coat, and she turned to me with tired eyes.

"I just wanted to spend the night with you," she whispered. I held her, content. She kissed my cheek and pulled me to the bedroom. "Can we just sleep tonight?" she asked. "You and me, and no one else?" I nodded, loving the idea.

"Absolutely," I told her. Tiffany smiled at me.

"I'll tell you about the fight with Sabrina in the morning, lover," she told me. "Do you think you can fall asleep?" I shrugged.

"I'll just hold you until I do," I said. She grinned. She pulled her bra out from under her shirt, and I did my best to resist temptation, though she caught my attention as she shook her heavy boobs. She winked at me as she crawled into bed. I lay down in the bed, and as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out. I leaned back, sighing and content.

I woke up to Tiffany straddling me, her amazing body on display. Without her bra, her big tits filled out the side of the shirt wonderfully. My girlfriend smiled when she saw me wake up, then leaned over to kiss me. Her tits shook and fell away from her in her shirt, hanging and pushing her stiffening nipples against the fabric. We kissed like that for a long time until my hands found the hem of her shirt. She smiled into my mouth, but made no move to stop me as I pulled the bottom of her shirt over the bottom of her hanging breasts. They bounced delightfully, and she bit her lip as we both watched them move.

"Twenty-third of December, Jon," she whispered. "You'll get to see me and Sabrina going at it again, lover." I groaned as she kissed my neck. "And you get the winner," she said. I looked up at her, and saw that my confusion registered.

"Oh, baby. What kind of stakes do you think we're playing for? I know I promised not to get you involved with anyone else, but you're kind of our trophy, Jon," she said, her tone unapologetic. "Plus, you get what are arguably the best two pair of tits in the entire college fighting for a chance to do what I'm about to do right now." She leaned over, letting her heavy tits fall against me and slowly slid down my torso before sliding her hands into my boxers. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as Tiffany and I let out our week-long frustrations.

After we finally pulled ourselves out of bed, we sat and chatted about school. We decided that we'd move her in after Christmas, and we spent the day together, chatting. When I realized we hadn't eaten, I suggested we go out to lunch.

We got dressed and moved toward the car. As I turned onto the main drag of the college campus, where the restaurant situated itself, even holding business hours during off times on campus, Tiffany casually asked me a question that caught me off guard.

"So, where are we going on that romantic getaway of yours, Jon?" I grinned, shaking off the surprise as I went to park.

"Nice try, Tiff."

"There's a blowjob in it for you," she said, winking.

"That's tempting, but I really want it to be a surprise," I told her. She put on a fake pout.

We pulled into the restaurant and got out. We both ordered our lunch and sat down to eat.

When she kept the pout on, I took a bit of pity.

"I'll give you a hint when we're done with lunch," I told her. She sighed, then slid her lips down a bit further on the straw of her drink than was absolutely necessary.

"Just a hint?" she pouted again.

"Yes," I said, sternly. She laughed, and we chatted for a while, making some plans for the move after Christmas. We realized we hadn't told our parents, and given that my parents were paying for the apartment, were worried about what happens.

"Jon, it's not a big deal. I can help with rent by selling my body," she said, straight-faced. I sputtered into the drink I was taking and she laughed again. "Plus, you know, lingerie store," she pointed out. "You're so cute when you're shocked," she added, fluttering her eyelids cutely. I shook my head.

"Well, we can ask tomorrow night. I'll talk to my parents and you talk to yours." I nodded. "And I guess since we're both working, I'll send you the info on the fight. We ready to head back?" We looked down at our cleaned plates and paid.

When we got to the apartment, Tiffany looked at me coyly.

"About that hint?" she nudged me.

"Oh yeah," I said, though I'd been thinking of a good one since we left the restaurant. She sat down on the couch and looked at me patiently.

I'd managed to save a pretty penny considering that I hadn't had rent, and I'd not eaten out a lot. I'd booked us a room at a cabin in the woods, hoping that Tiff would like the peace and quiet. It was also the only place I could afford during Christmas break.

I thought for a moment longer before deciding how to phrase it.

"It's a horror movie we've seen," I told her, smiling.

"Jon, we've seen hundreds," she said. "That hint sucks," she added. I snickered, and she laughed.

"Fine. I'll let you have your surprise. But I have a surprise for you. I'll reveal mine when you reveal yours," she told me. I smiled. She really didn't like not knowing, I'd realized, but I liked that she was always upping the her moves. Given her propensity for some sexual favors, I briefly entertained the notion, but thought she'd appreciate getting away for a while. Especially if the talks with our parents didn't go well. I stood up as I realized she was going to have to get going.

We looked at each other for a moment.

"I wish I didn't have to leave," she told me, leaning her head into my side.

"Soon you won't," I told her.

"I'm a little nervous about it. More excited by far," she assured me after she the concern hit my face. "But this is all new to me. I just want some time to savor it."

"We'll make time to savor it," I promised. "Who knows. You might get tired of living with me," I teased.

"What, free meals and good cleaning? Hell, you're going to be lucky if I don't sit on the couch all day." I laughed at the notion. Tiff was far, far too energetic for that.

"I think I can find something for you to do," I said, trying to keep my tone even. Tiffany's eyes flashed up at me, and we both sighed.

"I really do have to go," she muttered.

"Yeah... sorry," I told her. She laughed.

"Rain check?" she asked, hopeful. I nodded.

I spent a couple of hours relaxing, cleaning a bit, and checking my groceries before I headed off to the house to see my mom and dad.

As I pulled into the driveway, I saw my parents walk by the living room window. I took a deep breath. I'd realized as Tiff and I had discussed it that my dad could not only take away the rent payment, but the job that I had that would allow me to keep paying the rent. I shrugged. I'd find another job, if it came to that.

We had dinner, some light conversation, and chatted about family things. When dinner was finished, both my parents regaled me with their first semester stories, including an inappropriate "At least the freshman fifteen went to the good spots," while winking at my mother. I winced as my mother turned red. I couldn't help notice her grin, though.

"Not unlike your girl," Dad mentioned. "You two spending a lot of time together?" I was taken aback for a moment by the sudden change, and my mom noticed the pause.

"Leave him alone, dear. He's in love," she chided him. Dad nodded.

"I remember. More than you might think," he said. "Jon, something's been eating at you all night. What's up?" I couldn't really deny it.

"Tiff and I are planning on moving in together and sharing the apartment." My dad looked at me, and when I didn't say anything else, his brow furrowed.

"Ok. And?" I thought for a moment.

"Um... that's pretty much it."

"Oh. She gonna help with the rent?"

"Howard!" My mother's voice was hard, but my dad laughed.

"Were you really that concerned? We know she's been coming over. This is a big step for you, but your mom and I had a pool about it. She won, FYI." My mom blushed. I looked at both of them.

"Do you love her?" my dad asked. I nodded.

"Then enjoy each other. We'll still cover the rent. I don't mind. It's your place. You two can split any additional the manager charges. And be at work. Don't come in late expecting any sympathy." I nodded.

They sent me on my way, making sure I'd be home for Christmas. I checked the calendar as I'd left. There were only three more days to the fight with Sabrina.

When I made it back to my apartment, I lay down on the bed, hoping to rest. Just before I fell asleep, I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I mumbled. I hadn't bothered looking.

"Hey lover," Tiffany said. "My parents thought we were already living together," she laughed. "So you know, good there." I laughed.

"Wow. Were you as worried as I was?" I asked. She agreed.

"My parents are fine, too. Probably have to stick with family on Christmas though," I added. Tiffany laughed.

"Oh yeah. That would get them angry," she pointed out. "But apparently me becoming your little live-in sex kitten doesn't bother them," she said, her voice suddenly changing. "Check your e-mail, lover," she whispered. "I'm going to get some sleep. For some reason, I'm really tired. Love you," she said.

I checked my e-mail quickly, finding a link to a private video. As I sat down, I texted Tiffany.

"Naughty, naughty," I sent. I thought she'd gone to sleep, but another message binged almost instantly.

"Then do something about it," she sent back.

"Planning to," I texted.

I slept soundly that night, and when I woke up, went to work. Dad was at the shop, and I immediately went in to work the storage. After the first shipment had been put up, I came out to the lobby to find Tiffany, wrapped in a thick winter coat. She and my dad were chatting, and I wiped some dust off my face.

"Hey. This pretty girl says she wants to see you," my dad said. "Why?"

Even I laughed as Tiffany shook her head and thumped my dad on the shoulder. "Be nice," she chided. My dad grinned and walked to the back, leaving me and Tiffany alone for a moment.

"Just wanted to see my new roomie. I know you're working till four or so, but I figured we could do something for dinner?" I nodded.

"Of course. You'll be wearing less than that, though, you little tease," I whispered.

"You like the video?" she said, leaning into me. I shook my head, but kissed her softly.

"Absolutely. You'll be making more of those this break. I wish you'd been on your hands and knees, though, rather than your back," Tiffany inhaled, and I knew we'd begun our little dance. "Take off your bra when you get in the car. Go to the apartment and wait for me. We're staying in for dinner, love. And you're the entertainment," I added, kissing her.

"Fuck," she whispered. "Yes, sir," she muttered. I felt my cock leap as she left. The sir thing was new. I wondered how the night would go, especially since our nerves were both gearing up for the fight with Sabrina.

When I finished work, I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some fun food for dinner. When I got home, Tiffany opened the door, wearing a see through blouse without a bra. The cool air hardened her nipples instantly, and she ushered me in, completely normally.

"Thanks," I said. She grinned as we sat down, and I decided to ignore her state for a moment and just enjoy her company. We chatted for a while as I cooked, and she made a few comments about leaving the sorority house. I made a few quips, but she laughed with me. When we finally got to eat, she looked at me, her mouth turned up into a slight smile.

"I'm impressed you haven't made more comments, Jon," she said, gesturing to her displayed boobs.

"I figured dinner would come before your punishment, love," I said, smiling gently. I saw the surprise flicker across her face, but she smiled demurely.

"And what's my punishment, Jon. What depraved act are you going to have me do tonight?" I smiled.

"Finish up," I told her. "You'll know soon enough."

She took it in stride, and we finished our dinner. As I cleaned the dishes, she came into the kitchen.

"Well?" she asked. I could tell she was getting impatient.

"Get the camera. You're going to star in another video," I told her. "One I direct."

"Oh, fuck," Tiffany groaned, though I couldn't tell if she was afraid or turned on.

"You'll be on your hands and knees most of it," I assured her. Tiffany swallowed, and moved into the bedroom, seemingly shell shocked. I grinned, wondering how long the video would be.

We wrapped the video late, and slept in. Tiffany was buried in the covers as I woke up and I chuckled. She'd given me quite the night. By the time I'd made the coffee, Tiffany had rolled out of bed, wearing one of my t-shirts.

"I hope the video was fun," she whispered. I kissed her.

"Are you going to be naughty again?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," Tiffany whispered. "Especially if it brings that out in you again," she added. We ate some cereal at Tiffany's request, then she sighed.

"I have to work today. Tomorrow" she let the idea trail off.

"The fight," I said, nodding.

"Yeah. I may not have a place at the sorority," she said. I could tell she was steeling herself.

"You mean that if you lose..."

"Maybe it doesn't matter. I haven't exactly been the easiest girl to be around, Jon."

"You have just as many supporters as she does," I countered. Tiffany smiled.

"I know. Just a concern. Tell you what. I'll head home and rest up, and you can think about what you want to do with Sabrina after I flatten her tits," she told me. She smiled. I didn't force the issue but instead let her head home. I worried what the fight was going to do, but Tiffany never mentioned not having the fight.

We both busied ourselves with the move. I started getting rid of stuff, and as we chatted briefly, Tiff said she'd packed most of her stuff up. She'd brought it home with the help of her family, and now she was sorting through what to bring.

I'd cleaned out the closet for Tiff and let myself just have the chest of drawers in my room. I didn't need too much, and I knew Tiff was a bit of a neat freak.

After I'd cleaned and taken a bit of a nap, I decided to read a bit. I was halfway through the novel I'd picked up on a whim from the library when my phone buzzed.

I picked it up and answered it.

"Hey baby," Tiff said. "I know it's short notice, but do you mind if I move some stuff in tonight?"

"Not at all. Come on over," I told her. Surprised that I'd get to see her so soon, I grabbed my keys and moved my car so she could park in my spot.

When she pulled in, I helped her get the few boxes she had up there ,and she lay down on the couch as I moved them into a corner.

"Thanks," she murmured. "I love having a home to come to," she said. I sat down next to her and she smiled as she lay her head in my lap. I stroked her hair and felt her sigh. "Is it bad that I don't want to go back to school right now? That I just want to stay with you?"

"Nope," I said. "That's why we get the break. To recharge," I told her. "From everything." Tiffany didn't say anything, but seemed to relax.

We sat there for a while before she pushed up so snuggle into my shoulder. She leaned in to kiss my ear.

"Jon, will you be angry with me if I don't want to titfight after Sabrina?" she asked quietly. I was surprised, but I smiled.

"No. I won't be angry at all," I said. "But what's up?"

"Before, titfighting used to be fun. Even when I lost to Sabrina, I got the competition. Now it seems like the emotions run a bit too high. I just want to stay with my guy and make sure we're both having a good time." I nodded my understanding.

"The stuff with Sabrina got a bit intense. With Cassie it was different, but it still put a toll on you. And I know you're okay with it now, Jon. But I don't want to be the reason that things get difficult." I smiled and tried to sound as comforting as I could when I replied.

"Baby, things are going to get difficult. Sometimes its my fault, and sometimes its yours, but it's going to happen. My favorite part about us is how easily we fix some of the problems we run into. If you want to stop fighting, that's fine. But it won't tear us apart if you keep going. Or stop." Tiffany sighed and sat up.

"Thanks, Jon. It means a lot to hear that. I don't know if I'm still tired, but I'll see how I'm doing after the fight. I'm glad I'm here," she added. She leaned back into me.

"Me, too," I told her. We snuggled on the couch before going to bed.

The next morning came up, and Tiffany immediately grabbed her phone. She sighed, but there was a slight smile as she put it down.

Confused by her reaction, I shrugged and pointed at the phone. Tiff read the text.

"Can't wait to flatten your big tits and fuck your boyfriend stupid. Merry Xmas Sabrina," she read, even toned.

"Aw. She's thinking of me," I said. Tifany laughed and rolled her eyes.

"And I'm sure you're thinking of her," she said, her voice suddenly full of smoke. "It's ok, Jon. I know you loved having her. Both of us. I'm naturally submissive to you, sir," she said again, and I barely registered the grin on her face as she watched me react. "But to have two willing girls like us at your beck and call? Would you like that again, sir?" I looked at her.

"Honestly?" I asked. Tiffany bit her lip, waiting for the response. "Yes. I loved it." Tiffany's mouth opened, and she smiled, letting me know it was okay to continue.

"I loved having her under you. And then under me. I loved the way you got to treat her because you had the better tits, Tiff. Are you going to flatten her again?" Tiffany's breathing had gotten heavy.

"I'm going to do my best, sir," she whispered. I grunted as she stood up.

"But first, bed time," she said, her sultry voice suddenly replaced with her normal one. I groaned and she laughed. "I'm just tired, baby," she promised. "I meant every word." I groaned again and followed my girlfriend to bed.

The next day went by quickly. I helped my dad at the store, and Tiffany was working a busy shift at the lingerie store. By the time 5:00 had rolled around, neither of us had done much thinking. But when Tiffany came home, I could tell she was in her zone already. She barely spoke to me as she got ready, and handed me a present from the mall. I set it up under a small tree that we'd picked up on the cheap.

She changed in our room, then came out in a tank top, her nipples hard and poking through the top. I looked to her face and she smiled slightly.

"Damn. I'm going to just start walking around without a bra so I can get whatever I want out of you," she laughed. I chuckled, and went to get everything ready, moving furniture to leave the two women plenty of room to fight it out.

I had just gotten a few bottles of water in the refrigerator ready when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to find Sabrina, and smiled as I invited her in. I took her coat from her and hung it by the door. Sabrina thanked me. I was a bit taken aback by her courtesy, but remembered the odd sort of dynamic between the black-haired girl and my girlfriend.

I took a moment to take her in, knowing full well that Tiffany would expect it. Sabrina was wearing a dark, low-cut t-shirt, and her powerful tips were poking through. Sabrina smiled as she saw my unashamed eyes, and even pulled her shirt down and tight, highlighting both her nipples and her deep, dark cleavage. I stared for a moment until Tiffany coughed.

"You'll see those loser tits soon enough, Jon," Tiffany said coolly. Sabrina laughed and slowly covered her cleavage while I turned to my girl. She had a faintly annoyed smile on her face.

"Hope you're ready for that maid's outfit again," Tiffany said. "This time, I'll make it permanent," she added. Sabrina laughed.

"Big words. I'm really supposed to be scared from someone who runs away from her own sorority?" Sabrina asked, shaking her head and peeling off her shirt. I watched, mesmerized by Sabrina's firm boobs bouncing on her chest. They seemed almost firmer than I remembered, though still looked no firmer than my girlfriend's amazing rack. Her dark skin wasn't a result of tanning, I noticed greedily, and they were topped by nipples darker than her flesh. I drank in her bust as I heard Tiffany's clothing rustle. Sabrina caught my eyes and gestured for me to feel. I shook my head and backed away.

I quickly turned back to Tiffany, who caught my eyes, then bunched her shirt in her hands before slowly sliding the hem above her boobs. Her tits rose with the shirt, then slid out, bouncing against her chest as they hem could no longer contain them. They didn't move much, but I saw the tissue wave slightly. Tiffany caught my eyes and grinned, smug and confident. Then her eyes moved beyond me, to her darker haired rival.

Sabrina regarded Tiffany with a cool look, her eyes flickering down to Tiffany's pert breasts even as she gently caressed her own. Tiffany responded in kind, lightly tracing the underside of her own tits.

"All the marbles," Sabrina said, her voice clear. Tiffany nodded.

"Which means all the fights," Sabrina said, her voice suddenly steel-edged. "Put those weak tips up against mine one last time, bitch." I winced. It wasn't an unreasonable request, I knew, but Tiffany's nipples had never really matched up with Sabrina. It was the constant in the fights. Tiffany glowered at her rival, but brought her redder, hard nipples to line up with Sabrina's dark pair.

"Everyone here knows how this ends," Sabrina said, her voice malicious. "Let me break them one more time." Tiffany sighed, but a sudden twist of her shoulders sent her thick peak into Sabrina's right tip.

"Shit!" Sabrina yelled as Tiffany began an assault with an initial aggression I'd never seen. Sabrina grunted as Tiffany pulled back, and the black-haired girl moved her left foot slightly forward, obviously hoping to slam one of her hardened points into my girlfriend. Tiffany shifted her weight suddenly and swung her shoulders from the right, sending her right nipple into Sabrina's left.

"Dammit," Sabrina muttered. This time Tiffany pulled back, later than usual, and as Sabrina filled the gap in Tiffany's movement, my girlfriend seemed to slow down considerably. Sabrina had reacted to the timing of the attack I realized, and her swing sending her left tit and nipple towards Tiffany's right seemed laughably out of sorts. Her flesh wobbled and shook as her poorly aimed breast flung itself across her chest with the miss. Tiffany settled back, and as her rival's breasts stopped shaking so gratuitously, Tiffany struck. Her left nipple slammed into Sabrina's left nipple from a new angle. Sabrina whimpered as she felt her sensitive peaks rammed again.

"Hold still, Tiff," Sabrina growled as my girlfriend danced back. Sabrina moved toward her slowly, and Tiff's torso twitched. Her left breast found Sabrina's right, and Sabrina hissed as Tiff's peak scraped over Sabrina's crinkled areola, flicking the black-haired girl's nip during the course of the move. Tiff moved more quickly with the next shot, sending her left nipple back across the surface of Sabrina's right breast once more. I was amazed at my girlfriend's accuracy as Sabrina's stiff peak seemed to bend slightly while Tiffany's tip slid over hers.

Sabrina hissed, and pulled back again. Tiffany stepped back once more, but Sabrina's move proved to be a feint. The darker-skinned girl suddenly slammed forward, and Tiffany groaned this time. Both Sabrina's heavy tits and her stiff, powerful nips slapped into my girl's. I watched the force of the blow shake both women's sizable boobs and mentally shook myself to focus on the battle between their big breasts. Sabrina's arms went up to grab Tiffany's shoulders as she began rolling her own shoulders ever so slightly. The move must have caused Sabrina's thick nips to push further and further into my girlfriend's, and Tiffany's moves became attempts to pull herself from Sabrina's grasp.

Sabrina was having none of it, and the grinding continued probably much longer than Tiffany wanted before the latter was able to roll out from the hold. "Too much?" Sabrina asked as Tiffany managed to twist away. "C'mere so I can finish those little nips off," she snapped.

"I'm going to flatten your nipples, then your oversized tits," Tiffany shot back.

"My tits are the same size as yours, slut," Sabrina said, stepping forward with a quick-twitch step, driving her heavy breasts toward my girlfriend's rack. Tiffany slid to the side, and Sabrina's turgid nipples slapped into the side of my girlfriend's full breast. Both pair shook from the impact, and Sabrina sneered.

"They may be the same size, Sabrina," Tiffany said, sliding her tits back and watching with satisfaction as her nipples scraped over the sensitive tissue of Sabrina's puckered areola, "but why do mine seem to come out on top?" she asked. Sabrina groaned as Tiffany stabbed forward, sending her stiff nipples further into Sabrina's flesh.

Sabrina stepped back to escape Tiffany's grinding assault and gently cupped her breasts. "Wow," Tiffany said, and I heard for the first time that night a bit of an edge to her voice. "You're the one that wanted this fight, and now you can't keep up? Looks like it's up to me," Tiff said, her eyes narrowing.

She slung torso forward, aiming her nipples at Sabrina's stiffened pair. Sabrina slammed forward as well, and I realized the latter had the better strategy at the moment. Sabrina's breasts slammed into my girlfriend's tip to tip, and knowing how powerful the dark-haired girl's nipples were, I understood why Tiffany moaned as she felt her own areola speared.

"Oops," Sabrina muttered. Her hands shot up around Tiffany's shoulders again, and Tiffany's arms immediately returned the favor. Sabrina began sliding her tits over my girlfriend's big boobs, and I felt myself stiffen even more as I watched both pair shift and shake as their now-unseen nipples dueled.

"Just feel them getting ground out," Sabrina whispered. "Your nipples have never beaten mine, doll." I absentmindedly stroked my cock through my pants as I heard Sabrina speak. She was right, I knew. Even though they had tied in the titfights, Sabrina's nipples had constantly bested Tiffany's. I flashed back to watching Tiffany's nipples destroyed twice on video, and wondered if it was happening again.

As I watched their boobs slowly pass back and forth, Tiffany's hands suddenly tightened on Sabrina's shoulders. Sabrina gasped and slowly she took a step back as Tiffany's arm strength showed again. As soon as there was distance between them, Tiffany took aim and fired both of her nipples into Sabrina's areola. I saw the slight indentationof the black-haired girl's flesh before both nipples disappeared again. This time Sabrina groaned, and Tiffany, obviously feeling Sabrina's grip weaken from the pain and shock of the blow, twisted her shoulders free from Sabrina's hold.

She held on to her opponent though, and landed another double blow that caused Sabrina to wince. Sabrina reached for Tiffany's shoulder, but my girlfriend slid to the side, then twisted, shooting up. Her left nipple missed, instead trying to bury itself into Sabrina's firm tit, but her right nipple seemed to make a direct hit on Sabrina's left. Both women winced, but Sabrina's groan indicated that my girl had landed a solid hit.

"Still think you own my nipples, Rin?" Tiffany asked, and I recognized the glint in her eyes as she reared back. Tiffany through her chest toward Sabrina's thick tits, aiming for another nipple spear. This time, Tiffany's left nipple scored a hit on Sabrina's right

"I'm going to," Sabarina promised, pulling away once more. Tiffany laughed, pulling against Sabrina to bring them together, lining up their nipples once more. Sabrina fought, but slowly moved closer, putting a strain on both women. I saw the muscles in their abs and on their arms tighten, even as their legs pushed back and forth.

"What's the matter, Rin?" Tiff laughed. "Afraid I'll destroy your useless nipples next go around??" she asked.

"Nope," Sabrina said simply, and gave up the fight, actually slamming her chest forward. Before they disappeared beneath the mass of titflesh, I realized Sabrina had been carefully aiming, and when Tiffany had stopped moving, she attacked. Both her nipples seemed to land just under my girl's peaks, and Tiffany groaned, the laughter wiped from her face. The surprise allowed Sabrina to loop her arms around my girlfriend's biceps, effectively trapping Tiffany's arms, and even as my girlfriend struggled against the hug, I could see that Sabrina was keeping the contact as she tried to force her powerful tips into my girlfriend's pair.

"Love that feeling," Sabrina said, pushing her tits forward just enough for me to see both pair begin to flatten. "I can feel them bending, Tiffany," Sabrina continued.

"Yours are too," Tiffany hissed back, trying to pull away. Sabrina smiled.

"Not like yours," Sabrina said calmly. Tiffany didn't respond, instead pushing against Sabrina's hug with all her might. Sabrina's smile faded as she struggled against Tiffany, but it was obvious Sabrina was fighting back, too. Even as she was concentrating on keeping the hug, I saw Sabrina make some short pushes with her heavy tits, and each drew a wince from my girlfriend.

Tiffany jerked away violently, and the suddenness of the move caught Sabrina off guard. Tiffany had broken the hold, and immediately moved to the side. As Sabrina turned, Tiffany launched herself, aiming her big tits at Sabrina's rack. Tiffany's blow surprised Sabrina, who gasped as she felt her nipples attacked once more. Tiffany seemed to feel it as well, but she pulled back and gave herself another shot at her opponent's sore nips. Sabrina groaned as another spear from Tiffany found its mark. I couldn't see the right nipple, but Tiffany's left seemed to slam into Sabrina's areola again.

Both pair of full tits were shaking from the impact, but Sabrina ignored the painful sensation and suddenly her arms slapped another hug on Tiffany. She'd baited Tiff, and while I was sure it had hurt the raven-haired girl, I didn't know what it meant that Tiffany couldn't escape. Sabrina ensured as much by clasping her right wrist with her left hand.

"Nipple to nipple. Let's see who wins, Tiff," Sabrina laughed. Tiffany wasn't laughing. I couldn't see what was going on given the lack of space between the two breasts, but soon I didn't need to. Tiffany's face was doing its best to control the pain and discomfort, shifting from side to side as she tried to figure an escape from Sabrina's grinding, devastating attack. I watched as my girlfriend's hands fell from Sabrina's shoulders to her toned triceps. Sabrina smiled as she felt my girlfriend's grip weaken, then pulled her chest back, letting both pair of tits almost fully reform before slamming forward again, sending what had to be an incredibly painful strike into Tiffany's tits.

Tiffany groaned as she felt the impact, and her hands slid to rest just above Sabrina's elbows. Sabrina shook Tiffany, rolling her left and right, and soon my girlfriend's hands were dangling at her side. Sabrina rolled her back, then she stiffened suddenly.

"Shit," Sabrina said suddenly, grinning. "Jon, get the camera. I just flattened her nipples." Tiffany nodded as I caught her eye and I pulled the camera from the bag next to the couch. Sabrina released the hug, and Tiffany stepped back, though the victor kept her nipples on my girlfriend's beaten pair. Tiffany's face was lined with anger and disappointment as Sabrina gently pushed her tits into my girl's pair.

"Alright," Tiffany said, gasping as Sabrina pushed against her again. "You destroyed my nips," Tiff said, shifting uncomfortably.

"Camera on?" Sabrina asked. I nodded. "Close up on those beaten things," she commanded, pulling away. Tiffany's tits shook as I zoomed in, trying to frame both breasts. Tiffany's nipples were barely present bumps on her flesh, only slightly distinguishable from the reddened areola. I felt my cock lurch as I realized that Sabrina had won again, that my girlfriend's nipples really were the inferior pair. "Get a side view of me flattening the left one," Sabrina ordered. "Actually, I think I'll see if I can't do just a bit more," she said, her voice cutting.

Sabrina slid her thick, turgid peak against my girlfriend's beaten left nipple and I watched as the obviously superior nipple obliterated my girlfriend's nipple. "All gone," Sabrina hissed, leaning in to maximize the pressure. "Time to see... oh, there we go," Sabrina said. Her nipple had seemingly pushed my girlfriend's into her firm breast.

"Oh my God," Tiffany moaned as she watched Sabrina destroy her left nipple.

"Jon, what did I just do?" Sabrina asked. I couldn't believe it, but Tiffany had made it pretty clear that I was part of the stakes. I looked dumbfounded as Sabrina's nipple seemed to push further into my girlfriend's left areola.

"You just speared her nipple," I said slowly. Sabrina nodded.

"Absolutely. I destroyed your loser girlfriend's loser nips. Of course, she did alright, so my nipples are sore. Why don't you kiss them better, Jon?" I looked at Sabrina and she saw the beginning of the glare. "She knew what was going to happen if I won, Jon. Now a kiss. But give the camera to Tiffany first," she added as she cupped both of her heavy tits. I waited until Tiffany was in position, not wanting to have to do anything more than once. As Tiffany nodded, I quickly leaned over and kissed Sabrina's stiff nips. Each felt like a little pebble on my lips. "Camera," she ordered. Tiffany handed her the camera.

"I'm a firm believer in a fighting chance," Sabrina said, emphasizing "firm." "So I'll call it a draw if you can get those beaten things up for another go," she said to me, her eyes flickering down to Tiffany's flattened points. "Get her hard, Jon," Sabrina laughed. "I'll tell you when to stop. Hand me the camera, Tiff." As I turned to my girlfriend, Sabrina reached around me to grab the camera from Tiffany.

I leaned in and did my best to get my girlfriend's nipples hard. I didn't know how much time she'd let me spend so I went to work as quickly and as gently as I could. Tiffany's hand was on my shoulder at some point as I worked, then I heard Sabrina order the end. I detached my mouth from her breast. Tiffany looked down at her barely-there nips. The attention had gotten a bit of a rise out of her tips, but it was subtle. Sabrina handed me the camera as she moved to Tiffany.

"Comparison shot," she demanded, malice tinting her voice. She lined up her left nipple with Tiffany's right and waited as I got a clear shot. I took a picture, too, hoping that would satisfy Sabrina's desire to humiliate my girlfriend. I looked at Tiffany. The humiliation and defeat were plastered on her face as Sabrina began pointing out the comparison.

"Looks like your little nips couldn't keep up with my firmer, stronger tips, Tiff. Like usual. I don't know how you expect your tits to survive. Well, we're almost done here. I don't want to be here too late." Tiff started to turn, but Sabrina grabbed her. "I said almost done," she said. After a moment's pause, she thrust her nipples into Tiffany's again. Tiffany's eyes closed as she grunted while her nipples gave way, letting Sabrina's firmer, stronger pair invert her own.

"Bitch," Tiffany muttered as she felt her tender nipples obliterated. I knew I was hard, and Tiffany actually glanced at me. She didn't acknowledge seeing anything, but instead looked back down as Sabrina pulled her nipples out of my girlfriend's tits.

"Just one more thing. Both of you take a nipple," she said bluntly, cupping her tits. I almost groaned as I realized again that Tiffany and I were sharing a pair of nipples between us. Tiffany's mouth encircled Sabrina's engorged tip. As my mouth turned onto Sabrina's left nipple, I did my best to give the victor what she wanted, tonguing and flicking the superior peak as her hand came gently to the back of my head.

"After I flatten you, Tiff, I think I'll take Jon for a ride. I'm sure he's thinking right now about sliding into me while you watch, massaging those beaten titties while you watch me steal your man," she said languidly as she enjoyed the attention to her sensitive tips. I tried to beat back my anger, but soon, both Tiffany and I felt Sabrina's hands fall away and we stood up straight.

"From both of you," Sabrina began. "Describe what happened. I'll let the horny pervert go first," she said, laughing at the bulge in my pants.

"You destroyed Tiffany's nipples, proving yours were better. Then you flattened them, proving she can't last," I said, dully.

"Good enough. Next?" Sabrina looked at Tiffany, who was shaking her head.

"I don't know why I bothered," Tiffany said. "Your nipples have always been better than mine. You've flattened them every time, and I thought I'd have a chance tonight, but you totally destroyed them. I don't know why Jon even tried to get them up again. I'm looking at them now, Rin, flat and lifeless. They're barely worth the nipple fuck you gave them." Sabrina grunted as she lined up her tits again, but didn't strike.

"Fuck yes," Sabrina muttered. "Let's take a few minutes before I crush those floppy sacks," Sabrina said, her tone suddenly light. I went to the kitchen and pulled some cool water out of the refrigerator. When I came back, Sabrina was sitting on the couch with Tiffany. They weren't talking, but much of the animosity seemed to have dimmed. I handed both girls a bottle of water, and they both drank them down quickly.

"Before we start, could you run into the bedroom and get my purse?" Tiffany asked me. I did, and Tiffany smiled at me as I handed her the bag. Tiffany pulled out a box, which I recognized instantly. Sabrina did, too, I realized as her focus became immediately apparent.

"The collar," Tiffany said. "I still own you, but that's not valid here. If I win, you are mine, Sabrina. And if you win, you're free. And I wear this or whatever collar you choose." Sabrina laughed.

"Not how it's going to go down. I'm not coming between you two little lovebirds. Besides. All I want is you out of the sorority, not your dirty mouth on me," Tiffany bristled. "When I flatten those oversized bags, you're gone. Shack up with your boy toy here."

I knew Tiffany was angry, and I certainly wanted to hit her, but I saw my girlfriend's face grow calm. "Sounds good," she said, her voice tight and cold. "But Rin," she added. "I won't be as nice this time. And I'll make sure Jon knows not to be."

Sabrina met Tiffany's glare with her own. "All the marbles," she said, nodding. I glanced down at Sabrina's tits. They were full, darker than my girls, and I couldn't ignore her stiff peaks. I glanced at Tiffany's tits, and I still couldn't see much sign of my girlfriend's nipples.

Unbidden, the thought of Tiffany's head slouching against Sabrina's shoulders as the latter shook the life out of my girlfriend's tits came to my mind. I couldn't believe I found it so arousing, but I shook it off. Tiffany stood, finishing her water, and looked at Sabrina.

"Ready?" Tiffany asked. Sabrina nodded, obviously waiting for this.

"Unless Jon wants another go with my nipples," Sabrina said, a lopsided sneer on her face.

"I'll just wait till Tiff flattens you," I said. "Then I'll get them whenever I want." Sabrina's face changed to a frosty glare.

"I'm going to punish her for that. Not you, Jon. Watch your girlfriend while I crush her tits. Just like those lifeless nipples," she promised.

Tiffany stood in the center of the room and Sabrina strode to her. Both women cupped their breasts, almost simultaneously. While I was caught by the contrast of their nipples' current state, I was still amazed by the comparisons I drew from the size, shape, and obvious firmness of their young breasts. Each pair was high, and seemed fuller as they came closer together, mirror images of one another.

As they moved slightly closer, the similarities grew, as each pair of tits moved and shook on the women's fit bodies. Both women stretched slightly, and while Tiffany bent over to stretch her back, letting her heavy tits fall away, Sabrina stretched up, curving her back and forcing her sizable tits out. Tiffany's tits swung enticingly, and I was amazed that Sabrina's breasts didn't lose much of the shape even as her breasts spread just slightly at the base against her ribs.

After stretching, both women took one more step toward each other. Their breasts shook on their chests for just a moment, shaking and wobbling.

"I'm going to finish you," Sabrina said.

"So you've said. You're like bad pop music, Rin. All glammed up, but say and do the same things over and over again." When I glanced at Tiffany, I noticed that her shoulders were high and straight. And when I saw her face, I realized that she was more focused. "When you have something original to say, let me know."

"Oooh. Did I finally wake up the inner bitch?" Sabrina asked, her tone high and mocking. "It's about time. I realize that Jon here had softened you up. Just like your tits," she mused. "Coincidence?"

"I'd tell you to leave Jon out of this, but since he's going to get you, too, I'll let that slide. You always were jealous of my boyfriends, but boy, you must have something for this guy. You haven't been able to let me go. You even tried to get Michelle on my ass. I guarantee after this fight, the sorority's going to be in much better hands. It'll be in mine."

I realized that I was window dressing for this particular party. I'd become privy to some deep seeded elements, and they were, judging from the shocked and angry look on Sabrina's face,

"Get your tits up and fight, then, bitch," Sabrina snarled. Tiff laughed, but I heard no warmth in her voice.

"Okay," Tiffany said, and then slammed forward. Sabrina groaned as my girl made the first move, sending her thick tits into the black-haired girl's heavy boobs. Sabrina's tits flattened noticeably at the meeting point of their flesh, but soon both tits regained much of their natural shape, though the flesh still shook and wobbled as the contact was slightly prolonged by my girlfriend.

"Enough of a fight?" Tiffany asked. I wondered about the wisdom of taunting Sabrina so early, and hated that I seemed to be proven right as Sabrina slammed her own powerful boobs into Tiffany's rack. Tiffany winced as she felt her rival's powerful tits meet her own with what was obvious a lot of force. The smack of their heavy tits together even forced my eyes shut for a moment. When I opened them, I saw both women had taken a step back.

Their mutual respect was apparent as they began assessing the best method of attack. I'd never seen either of them so careful as they moved. At one point, Sabrina lunged forward, her heavy tits flying away from her chest like missiles as Tiffany sidestepped the blow. I watched as Sabrina's tits bounced back to her chest and Tiffany made a similar move. My girlfriend missed, too, as Sabrina took another step back. As Tiffany's tits swung back, Sabrina slammed forward, again splashing her big tits against my girlfriends round boobs.

I watched Tiffany's heavy orbs balloon from the impact, though they regained their shape quickly. They still were shaking slightly when Sabrina landed another blow, sending her left tit into Tiffany's left breast by swinging her chest. Tiffany's left breast slapped into her right, causing both to ripple. Sabrina pulled her tits across, scraping her still turgid tips across Tiffany's barely there, highly sensitive nips.

"Shit," Tiffany groaned as she felt her nipples violated again.

"Still soft," Sabrina noted, glancing down to watch the damage. Tiffany didn't react immediately, but she did react, and I wondered if she waited to do the maximum damage. As Sabrina pulled her meaty tits across Tiffany's chest, my girlfriend dipped her chest and shot upwards, sending her full breasts into the underside of her rival's chest. I loved watching Sabrina's big jugs flatten from the bottom and shoot up toward her face. Sabrina's reaction mirrored Tiffany's own.

"Shit," Sabrina muttered as she felt her tits shuddering. Tiffany delivered another uppercut before her rival could recover, and Sabrina swore again before pulling back, her tits sliding over Tiffany's before falling back against her chest. Tiffany stepped forward to follow up, only to be met by a haymaker from Sabrina. This time, the swing connected, with Sabrina's heavy right tit slamming full on into Tiffany's left breast.

"Fuuuuck," Tiffany groaned, her momentum completely stopped. I flinched as I saw Sabrina lean back, and by the time she slammed both of her huge, firm tits forward, Tiffany hadn't recovered in time to stop. I watched my lover's gorgeous rack drilled once more, her flesh spilling outward again as a result of a well placed blow from Sabrina's tits. Once more, my mind flashed to Sabrina atop Tiffany, dangling her winning breasts into my girlfriend's defeated mouth while I watched. And I hated that part of myself that found it a turn on. Sabrina grabbed Tiffany's shoulders and lined up their tits again.

"Just like your useless, lifeless nipples, I'm going to flatten your tits," Sabrina said. She thrust her big, thick tits into my girlfriend, and I watched helplessly as Tiffany felt another blow go into her breasts. I watched with even more interest as Tiffany's boobs shifted more from the impact, it seemed, as her boobs reformed into their more natural, perfect figure. The rounded edge of her breasts were visible as Sabrina pulled away, obviously ready to send another shot into Tiffany's big breasts.

As Sabrina pulled away, Tiffany reached up to grab the black-haired girl's arms, and holding her, managed to send her own, powerful chest forward. Tiffany's tits compressed as well, but the surprise advantage belonged to the brunette. Sabrina gasped in surprise as Tiffany's sudden blow stopped her own assault. Sabrina's heavy tits slammed backward, wobbling as she stepped back, though I noticed that both women held their respective grips. Sabrina regained her footing quickly and sent a swinging strike at Tiffany's left side. Sabrina's blow seemed targeted to send her own left tit into Tiffany's left orb. Thankfully for my girlfriend, she was able to step away. The result was Sabrina's heavy boobs distending, seemingly flattening a bit as the tissue was pulled away from her body. Her nipples, still raging hard, barely missed connecting with Tiff's boobs.

As committed to the blow as the black-haired girl had seemed, her reflexes were impressive. She was able to step back, allowing just the tips of the two women's breasts to come into contact. Both pair bent and flexed as they made contact, each forcing the opposing breast to move in the opposite direction. Undaunted, Sabrina slammed forward, and this time Tiffany's move was timed just badly enough that Sabrina's left tit crashed into Tiffany's right, and I watched as another blow splashed my girlfriend's tit. Tiff's boob jiggled from the impact, and as Sabrina pulled back, her tit slipped down, apparently having been pushed up just slightly from the assault.

Sabrina swung again from the left, and Tiffany tried to twist her momentum back, though whether to meet them or even try to disrupt Sabrina's timing, I wasn't sure. Unfortunately for my girlfriend, Sabrina seemed to have found her rhythm first, and the blow she delivered was a direct hit from her right breast into my girlfriend's sore right tit.

Tiffany groaned as she felt her boob take another huge shot, but she twisted around, and as Sabrina pulled away, my girlfriend slammed forward. Sabrina didn't have time to move during this strike, and both her tits took the brunt of my girlfriend's assault. Sabrina moaned as she stopped her attack, maybe surprised by the suddenness of the blow. This time, Sabrina's olive tits splashed outward, each compressed at the point of attack that looked like it was almost dead center. A wave of tit spread outward before Sabrina's strong came to a rest. They shook as Tiffany pulled back, and the slight look of relief on Sabrina's face seemed to inspire my girlfriend.

Tiffany took half a step back before planting her left foot behind her and thrusting forward with what looked to be substantial force. I realized it must have been when I saw the blow connect, and Sabrina's tits slammed up. Somehow Tiffany had dipped during the strike and given her heavy jugs just the angle she needed to slam into Sabrina's heavy tits. I watched as Sabrina's tits shook violently for a moment before resting atop my girlfriend's firm pair. Tiffany seemed to realize that she had another move before Sabrina did, and pulled her tits up, even standing on her toes to try and stretch the tissue at the base of Sabrina's full chest.

"You bitch," Sabrina groaned. "Get those sagging udders out from under my tits," she growled. Tiffany let her hands snake around Sabrina's waist, pulling her rival closer.

"Can't take the beating?" Tiffany asked, her voice light. I saw her arm muscles tighten though, and knew she was using as much strength as she could.

"Hardly," Sabrina said, sliding her hands down to the interior of my girlfriend's elbows. "In fact, let me show you what a beating feels like." Sabrina slammed down, and Tiffany groaned as her arms gave way. Sabrina's thick tits slid over my girlfriend's boobs, and both women grunted as their flesh melded together briefly. Soon both pairs of heavy teats shook on their chest. Sabrina held onto Tiffany's arms, tightly gripping her elbows, and pulled my girlfriend in, causing Tiffany to stumble, while Sabrina managed to land a huge, battering-ram shot into my girlfriend's thick tits.

I winced as I heard the thudding blow, watching Tiffany's tits flatten at the point of contact while Sabrina's tried to burrow in, pushing my girlfriend's tits outward momentarily. Sabrina didn't let go of Tiffany's arms, instead using them to push away to set my girlfriend's sore boobs up for another hard blow. I watched with major concern as Tiffany's breasts took another aggressive shot from Sabrina's firm tits, sending the brunette's firm flesh shaking all over her chest. Sabrina held her tits in place for a second, ensuring that both Tiffany and I could see her displace my girlfriend's tits for just a moment.

Sabrina leaned back, obviously preparing for another blow, and I saw Tiffany's hands curl up to grab the back of Sabrina's arms. Sabrina started to laugh until Tiffany pulled Sabrina's arms, curling her own while forcing Sabrina's to release her elbow.

"What the.." Sabrina's question was cut off by a quick, strong blow from Tiffany, who rolled her back to bring her tits low, then up, slamming into the underside of Sabrina's thick boobs. Sabrina's breasts sprang upward, and Sabrina's eyes slammed shut from both the surprise and pain.

"Oh, fuck," Sabrina groaned. Tiffany stepped back, her arms free and lined up for another shot. Sabrina took advantage, however, stepping forward and shoving her heavy right boob into Tiffany's left teat. My girlfriend's flesh pushed out briefly as Tiffany winced, and as Sabrina ground for a moment, I saw Sabrina smile.

"I am always going to love the way your weak nipples bend under mine," she whispered. Tiffany glanced down as Sabrina bent the former's left nipple forcing what little of her soft tip was exposed toward the outside curve of her compressing breast. "Watch it bend, Tiff. Soon your tits will be doing the same." Sabrina twisted her shoulder and threw her left tit into Tiffany's right, forcing both of her powerful tits against my girlfriend's firm pair. Tiffany gritted her teeth and shoved back. While I was surprised that Tiffany didn't even leave contact, Sabrina didn't seem to be, spreading her feet to give herself a wider base. Both women began pressing and grinding their big boobs together, sending each of their tits up and over each other. At some points, Tiffany's tits looked as though they were going to burrow into Sabrina's darker pair, pushing aside much of the latter's flesh while her own maintained their full round shape, and at others, Sabrina's boobs seemed to shape Tiffany's mammaries, pushing my girlfriend's tits up or down depending on where the bulk of the black-haired girl's hefty jugs were placed.

I felt myself stiffen further as both women, seemingly in sync, pulled apart, and each pair of magnificent tits sprang back, jiggling on their chest as they pulled away.

"I'm going to thrash your tits," Tiffany said, her voice low.

"Not with those, you're not," Sabrina sneered. "I'm going to take your guy for a ride tonight, then I'm going to finish you off in front of the girls. I might even let them flatten your big floppy tits, Tiff. Maybe Join will want to let me suck him off while you're destroyed?" Sabrina turned her eyes to me and winked. "He didn't seem to have a problem finishing off on those flat, lifeless nipples of yours," she continued. "Imagine just bringing him off on your newly flopping udders, Tiffany, how useless your tits would be as I made him cum." I felt my breathing get even faster listening to what now sounded like a great way to end the night.

"I'll get you, bitch," Tiffany said, slamming forward. Sabrina had done her job well, goading Tiffany into a strike. She sidestepped it, and twisted, stepping to the side and grabbing Tiffany's shoulders. As she spun, Tiffany stumbled, and Sabrina realized she had the advantage. She completed the twist and pushed. Tiffany twisted and landed on her back, sending the air out of her already taxed lungs. A sheen of sweat was noticeable on both women, making their faces glow against the low light. The difference was the predatory look on Sabrina's face, glaring down at Tiffany, whose face was lined with pain and desperation.

Sabrina leaped down, snaring Tiffany's wrists as she fell. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," Sabrina whispered. Sabrina slid her legs between my girlfriend's, giving her some purchase as she held my struggling girlfriend. Soon my girlfriend's hands were above her head as Sabrina lowered her right tit down onto Tiffany's slightly gravity-flattened orb. Tiffany moaned as she felt the firm, heavy flesh of her rival meet hers, and I noticed with some concern that Sabrina had carefully aimed, keeping pressure on Tiffany's defeated nipple. She lifted the contact, putting about six inches between them. Sabrina's tits hung away from her body, full, round and lightly shaking as she lined up her magnificent rack over my girlfriend's vulnerable tits.

"Normally, I'd offer you a chance to give up here," Sabrina said. "But fuck that." With that, I saw my first boob-bomb of the night. Sabrina slammed down and Tiffany actually whimpered as she felt the force of the blow. Tiffany's tits splashed out, waves of flesh moving toward the respective side of her breasts. Tiffany's struggles stopped, and her eyes closed as she felt the pain course through her.

"That felt amazing," Sabrina said. "So I'll do it again." Another shot seemed to send Tiffany's tits outward. Sabrina's tits flattened at the base, but aided by their position, didn't seem to suffer as much. I noticed that Tiffany's tits were getting red, and even Sabrina's had a tint, less visible by virtue of her darker complexion. Sabrina's nipples looked like lasers, honing in on their target, straight and powerful.

"It's going to be so fun to ride Jon and then hear your withdrawal from the sorority, Tiffany. Can I fuck him while you call Michelle to set up the appointment?"

"Enough, bitch," Tiffany suddenly growled. I saw my girlfriend's legs snap up, catching Sabrina around the waist. The move obviously surprised Sabrina, whose eyes widened as she moved her hands immediately to her waist, trying to pry my girlfriend's legs off of her. Tiffany twisted violently, and Sabrina fell, landing on her side. Keeping the hold, Tiffany twisted her own torso and rolled on top of the black-haired girl. As Sabrina continued to pry at Tiffany's legs, the latter grabbed the pinned woman's wrists and after a slight struggle, used her leverage to pin Sabrina, soon mirroring the position that Sabrina had trapped Tiffany.

"Now it's my turn, Sabrina. Let's hear what Jon has to say about your tits when I'm done," Tiffany spat. She slammed down with no ceremony, forcing her perfect breasts into Sabrina's trapped pair. This time, Sabrina's tits wobbled on her chest as the black-haired girl let out a strained groan. Tiffany left her big, heavy breasts rest atop Sabrina's pair.

"Oooh. So nice and soft. You're right, Sabrina. Jon would love to use your big tits. Probably to stuff his pillows. That's about all they're good for. Oh, what a good idea. Jon, would you mind sleeping on Sabrina-tit pillows?" Before I or Sabrina could respond, Tiffany pushed up and dropped another boob bomb on her trapped foe. Both pairs of tits ballooned out, sending delightfully enticing ripples of flesh through their ample mammaries.

"Can't be long now, can it?"Tiffany asked. "Imagine that. Sabrina's on her back again," Tiffany taunted. Another shot from my girlfriend blasted into Sabrina's thick, quivering jugs. Both pairs of tits morphed around the other, and I heard vocal reaction from both as their boobs melded together.

"I think one more shot should do you," Tiffany goaded. Sabrina watched their tits meet violently again, and her eyes closed as both pair of breasts flattened at the point of contact. Waves of flesh collided, and I almost felt the impact. Tiffany gave little pushes with her arms, letting her boobs bounce on Sabrina's.

"Let's just flatten them a bit at a time," Tiffany whispered. "Jon, watch me destroy this bitch's tits." I couldn't have turned away if I wanted to, loving that Tiffany was dominating Sabrina so wholly. My girl's tits lengthened as she pulled up, then bounced into Sabrina's firm flesh. As I watched closely, almost hypnotized, I missed Sabrina's legs snaking up my girlfriend's hips. Faster than I had seen her move, Sabrina twisted, locking her legs at the same time and rolled Tiffany to her side. Tiffany fought, pushing back against Sabrina's wrists, but each pair of breasts had lost contact with the other. Tiffany's right tit lay flat on its side against the ground, mirrored by Sabrina's compressed left teat.

Sabrina had the leverage on Tiffany's hips, trying to roll over, and both women struggled as Tiffany pushed hard against the wrists of her rival. Tiffany seemed to gain the upper hand early, slowly pushing back hard on Sabrina's arms. The black-haired girl winced as she fought back, and I wondered if Tiffany's strength was going to outdo another of her opponents. The idea flashed through my head that if Tiff won, we'd get Sabrina. I groaned as I thought of having her as a toy.

"See, Rin? Even Jon wants me to win this fight. He wants you to be the subservient little slut you were born to be. You don't have what it takes, Rin. I've always gotten the better guys, the better grades, and even the better friends. It's time to face up, Rin. I've always owned you." I don't know where it had come from, but I'd never heard Tiffany like that, and it was apparent that Sabrina hadn't either.

With a growl, she slammed her arms forward, rolling her hips and landing atop my girlfriend. She slid her own legs free and tied up Tiffany's with a grapevine lock that I'd seen each girl present before. She shook her arms free, and despite a hotly contested fight, came up with Tiffany's wrists, pinning them behind my girlfriend's head.

"Wanna come and fuck her while I destroy your bitch's tits?" Sabrina snarled at me, immediately slamming her sore chest onto my girlfriend's.

"Oh fuck!" Tiffany groaned. The smack of their flesh coming together was astounding, forcing both pair of breasts to shake violently. Tiffany's head rolled on the ground as the pain registered, and so she was completely unprepared when Sabrina's next bomb hit. This time my girlfriend's head shot up and she looked at both pair of tits exploding away from the other pair. Sabrina's face was a mask of anger and pain as she lifted up for another strike.

Another blow hit, and a vicious smile broke out over Sabrina's face. "Damn, that's nice, Tiff. That's nice. Your tits are so great that I feel like I should make them the permanent resting place for my bigger, better pair. They're like nice pillows. I guess I should fluff them." She lowered her tits gently, bouncing them slightly. Tiffany grunted as her tits shook and wobbled under the pressure of Sabrina's heavy orbs. I couldn't believe how easily Sabrina was handling my girlfriend.

"Do I see one of your former nipples trying to come out," Sabrina teased. There was a noticeable swelling in Tiffany's right nipple, no doubt due to the constant contact. Sabrina wasted no time in spearing the flaccid tip with her thick, superior point, pushing the flesh in just enough to watch Tiff's nipple disappear again. "There. Stupid nipples," she sighed. "Where was I?" she asked. Tiffany grunted as Sabrina finished pushing her breast into her opponent's resilient flesh. I stifled a groan as I saw the slow move of flesh as the two women's tits shifted and slid over each other.

"Oh, Jon. I almost forgot. You wanna blowjob while I flatten these? Just pull it out, and I'll let you cum down my throat. Tiff may be your life-long love, but I guarantee she can't compete with me. Just look at her. Don't you want a blowjob from the winner, Jon?" I groaned again, and rubbed my pants, wishing that I could. "See, Tiff. He knows who's better," Sabrina said.

Tiff groaned as Sabrina thrust downward. "C'mon, Jon. We're just about done... fuck!" Tiffany began pushing up, and I looked down to see her tired face lined with determination. Sabrina pushed down, and I saw Tiffany's arms tighten, fighting the weight of the black-haired girl straddling her. Sabrina went limp suddenly, and Tiffany groaned as Sabrina's tits splashed on hers again. She fell back, panting.

"You've got fight, Tiff," Sabrina said. "I'll give you that. Let's see if your tits hold up to your iron will here." Sabrina pushed up, off of my girlfriend's sore, worn breasts. Sabrina went limp again, but Tiff's legs suddenly closed. Sabrina gasped in pain as her grapevine seemed to trap her, and Tiff rolled to her right. Unable to let go of the lock on her legs, Sabrina toppled, and Tiffany swung her legs free. My girlfriend rolled away and soon both women were back on their feet.

"Get over here you slippery little slut," Sabrina hissed.

"I wasn't the one offering to blow somebody else's guy. Again," Tiffany snapped back. She strode forward, and both women, seemingly coming to an understanding, grabbed each other's shoulders and shoved their tits together. Both pairs of tits pushed against the other, smashing at the center, and each seemed softer than when the night had begun. Tiffany's tits slid on top first, then they fell under Sabrina's as each women took a sliding pass at the other. When Tiffany's big boobs sat on top, they pushed Sabrina's heavy teats downward, and as I thought my girlfriend was gaining an advantage, Sabrina's thick jugs would push Tiffany's sore tits down. The wet smack of flesh became muffled as both women, growing tired, wrapped their arms around the other's waist.

The hug lasted a while longer, but little else happened until I saw Tiffany's arms tighten. Sabrina's followed suit but then slackened, and I realized what was happening.

"Oh, shit, no, no, no, no, no," Sabrina whispered. Tiffany's head leaned back, and despite the anger and exhaustion on her face, I saw the triumph in her eyes.

"Oh yes," Tiffany said, her voice calm and somehow stronger than I had expected. "Feel them failing, Rin. Feel those big, soft titties yielding to the better pair? God, it's going to be great. My little Rin. But you're in for a long night, Sabrina. I'm going to have fun." The last was a threat, silky and cool.

"It's not over," Sabrina shouted, pulling away and flinging her heavy boobs into Tiffany's. Tiffany winced, but both women saw Sabrina's tits mold around Tiff's pair. Tiff slung her own shoulders to the left, and Sabrina wailed as I watched her rack splash across her chest, offering almost no resistance to the attack.

"You're right," Tiffany said. "I'm going to flatten these useless sacks right now," she continued.

"You bitch," Sabrina sobbed as Tiffany pressed forward slightly.

"Guess so," Tiffany said as she slammed her chest into the black-haired girl's firm flesh. Sabrina's tits flattened almost immediately, and while they didn't pancake, the disparity between the two pairs of meaty breasts were apparent.

Sabrina pulled back. "You win," she said quietly. "Dammit, you win." Tiffany left her breasts there, and watched as she pushed the loser's tits around on her chest. Sabrina's tits were shaking wildly, each sliding up and down as per Tiffany's whim. My girlfriend's big boobs maintained much of their shape as Sabrina's yielded to the superior pair's firmness. Sabrina watched her tits splashed around, and sighed with relief as Tiffany pulled away, letting Sabrina's breasts fall. Tiffany reached out and gently cupped her defeated opponent's breasts, and surprising me, leaned over to kiss each one, gently suckling the nipple. Sabrina gasped, but said nothing as Tiffany gently caressed her sore nipples.

"Do you know what that was?" Tiffany asked softly, sliding her hands up to Sabrina's shoulders. Sabrina shook her head, exhaustion and defeat. "I'd love to tell you that it was a sign of respect for a hard fought fight," Tiffany said, gently caressing Sabrina's neck. "But it was a kiss goodbye," she said. It took just a moment for the words to register, but in that moment Tiffany slammed her victorious rack into Sabrina's defeated pair. Sabrina's surprise turned into pain almost instantly as my girlfriend pancaked her rival, forcing more of Sabrina's defeated titflesh out against her ribcage.

"Not my tits," Sabrina gurgled as she felt her meaty breasts spread out briefly. Tiffany withdrew quickly and looked at me.

"Not any more," Tiffany laughed. "I got Jon his Christmas present early. I own your ass Rin. But Jon here owns your titties. Whenever he wants them, he gets them. Titfuck, just a grope, whatever. And I got you something for Christmas, too, Rin." Sabrina was obviously still processing the defeat as Tiffany reached into the box with the collar. She pulled out the collar, then pulled out the soft liner under it. A chain came dangling out, a chain with two clamps attached. Each of the clamps looked like two hands.

"I figured that you'd appreciate this gift, you arrogant bitch," Tiffany spat. "Put on the collar, Sabrina," she ordered. Tiffany strode toward her and lined up her victorious tits to Sabrina's sore-looking breasts. Sabrina's eyes flashed angrily, but she reached down for the collar.

"What does this mean?" Tiffany asked.

"You own me, Tiff. Two out of three, you beat me and thrashed my weaker, softer tits. When I'm wearing this collar, I'm your toy," she said, and I swore I heard her voice crack. Tiffany looked at her for a moment, and I saw some of the anger melt away.

"All the marbles," Tiffany said quietly, and Rin looked at her. Something in Sabrina's face softened, and she nodded as Tiffany held her beaten right breast in her left hand and used the right hand to attach a clamp.

"Fuck," Sabrina groaned.

"Glad they're still hard, Rin. Makes it easier on both of us. You hold the other one," Tiffany said, smiling slightly. Sabrina closed her eyes in anticipation as she cupped her left breast and pushed her swelling teat up. I heard the barely audible snap and then the expected gasp as the clamp trapped Sabrina's stiffened tip. Tiffany let the chain drop, and Sabrina moaned as it hit her stomach.

"Good. Collared and chained. Now, get sucking," she said, holding her left breast up. Sabrina leaned down and gently licked Tiffany's offered breast.

"Oh, that's right. I could get used to this. I'll give you this, Rin. You beat my nipples flat again. But you certainly know how to make them feel good, too. I imagine you'll only be better with practice," she taunted. Sabrina either didn't hear, or more likely ignored the taunt, instead working over Tiffany's battered nipples. I wondered as she suckled at the beaten tips if Sabrina was holding onto her nipples' superiority. It didn't seem to matter as Tiffany guided her head gently to her right tit. Sabrina suckled on the flaccid tip again, and I could tell she was being gentle. Tiffany murmured her encouragement, and I watched both women, especially enjoying the swinging chain attached to each of the loser's tits.

I must have been staring pretty intensely, as Tiffany coughed to catch my attention.

"You'll get your turn, lover," she promised. "But now that Sabrina's admitted her defeat so clearly, it's time to make her pay for her insolence. Trying so hard to prove herself better. If only you hadn't started digging," Tiffany mused, and I didn't know if it was supposed to be making Sabrina feel worse or scared, or a show for me. I hoped for the latter as Tiffany leaned over and gently began bouncing the sore-looking boobs she'd just defeated.

I gulped as Sabrina's tits bounced, the chain waving between her big, still impressive breasts "Because I know you have family to get to tomorrow, we'll keep this short tonight. But I want to show you why I bought this chain." Tiffany leaned over and pulled the chain, seemingly gently, before sliding one of the links over a subtle hook in the collar. The chain was just the right measurement, and I realized with both awe and sympathy for Sabrina that the black haired girl could not look a stranding person in the eyes while she was on her knees, at least not without stretching her nipples considerably.

"Now, you know your place. I'm going to sit on the couch while you work my pussy over with that great tongue of yours." Sabrina stood, her head bowed in seeming deference to Tiffany's superiority. I knew it was more likely the chain connecting her sore boobs to her collar, but the appearance made me appreciate my girlfriend's attention to detail all the more. I couldn't tear my eyes away as Sabrina's black hair began sliding over Tiffany's thighs as the defeated girl began eating out my voluptuous girlfriend.

At first Tiffany was holding back, making Sabrina work harder, but soon my girlfriend seemed to find the whole experience too enjoyable. Her hands gently massaged her victorious tits and in a few minutes she gasped. "Amazing," Tiffany grunted as she came. "Fuck yes. Oh, fuck, Rin. You and I are going to be doing this a lot. Keep going," she encouraged, and Tiffany waited through another bout of Sabrina's obviously skilled tongue before she came again.

"That's enough," my girlfriend finally whispered after coming down from the second cum. "I told you you were in for a long night, Rin. And you've satisfied me," Sabrina stood up, defeat and a bit of anger still on her face. "But we both agreed that Jon would get his if I won. And I did," Tiff said evenly.

"He already owns my tits," Sabrina said, though the tone was one of negotiation, not of acceptance.

"That's... long term, Rin. Tonight, you're the spoil for my victory. And Jon's a part of it." I could tell from Sabrina's face that she hadn't expected the argument to end in her favor. She still couldn't look me in the eye. "If it makes you feel any better, Rin, he likely won't last long the first time." I blushed, and even Sabrina stifled a chuckle. "Jon, pull it out. I want to share my victory with you." I couldn't believe how easily I succumbed to the temptation, but soon my pants were around my thighs as Sabrina stood and walked toward me. I reached out and gingerly cupped her chained tits, pushing them up slightly. Sabrina felt the release of pressure on her neck and looked at my face while I felt her softened tits droop slightly over the edges of my fingers.

"On your knees," I told her. She looked down and I let her tits drop slightly before settling them as she knelt.

"Mmmph." Sabrina swallowed me to the root on her first pass, and kept me there, letting her tongue stroke my shaft.

"Damn, Rin," Tiff whispered. My girlfriend looked at my face and laughed. "Go ahead Jon. You can't fight it forever," she reasoned.

"Fuck yes," I grunted, cumming hard down the loser's throat. I flashed back to the other blowjobs I'd gotten as a result of Tiffany's prowess while Sabrina softly swallowed me.

"Make sure he's clean, Sabrina," Tiffany warned. The black-haired girl certainly knew how to be gentle as I felt her tongue cover every inch of my softening cock. When she pulled away, she gave it another lick and let it flop down.

"Wow. You must have been worked up, baby," Tiff said, standing and looking at me. "She didn't even have to really do anything." Sabrina shook her head, but stiffened as Tiffany casually laid a hand on her new toy's shoulder. "And since she's essentially paying some dues here, I think we should make her work a bit harder. You gonna turn down another blowjob, Jon?" I put my hand on Sabrina's head and motioned Tiffany to my side. Tiffany bit her lip as she came over.

"Enjoy the show, baby," I told her as I pulled Sabrina forward. I imagine it was exhaustion, but Sabrina didn't resist, opening her mouth to take me in. This time, she worked hard, her head bobbing in my lap while Tiffany taunted her. "Maybe I should make you Jon's little slut, Rin. You seem to be working him pretty good," and encouraging me to help. I did, and would have felt worse if Sabrina wasn't responding with increased fervor as I told her how well she was doing.

"Finish me on your tits," I told her after a while. Sabrina pulled off and looked down at my cock. She stroked me, and just like in a bad porn movie began gently bouncing the head of my cock on her beaten jugs.

"Cover those useless sacks, Jon," Tiffany said as we all watched Sabrina's breasts shake and wobble. "Rin, help Jon out. Tell him what you want," Tiffany ordered.

"Please cum on my floppy boobies, Jon," she whispered. "I want your load all over — shit," she whispered as the first rope splashed on her left breast. I took over covering her other tit and moved back and forth until Sabrina was just kneeling there, dripping cum all over her clamps and chest.

"Now we're done," Tiffany told her beaten sorority sister. "Clean up the clamps and chain while you shower. You'll be free to go when you are clean." Sabrina looked up at her and shook her head. "And Sabrina," Tiff added, forcing Sabrina to wince as she tried to look up, pulling her nipples. "We'll need to talk after Christmas." Sabrina nodded curtly. When I heard the door to the bathroom close, I looked at my victorious girlfriend.

Her eyes were exhausted, but exhilarated. "I won," she whispered. "I beat her, Jon." I smiled. She reached up to wipe a tear away. I looked concerned, and she lightly touched my arm. "Relief, baby. I mean, my tits are on fucking fire, but I'm just relieved it's over, and I can look at my boyfriend knowing I did everything I could to keep us together. She's not a threat anymore, baby, and that's a big relief to me." I leaned in to hug her, careful to not touch her stinging breasts. I kissed her slow and soft and when she pulled away, she was beaming.

"Did you like my gift?" she asked. "I mean it, baby. She'll give you full run of her great boobs. Must be nice, having the greatest girlfriend ever," she joked.

"I'm not complaining," I told her. She laughed.

"Merry Christmas, Jon."

"Merry Christmas," I whispered.

Sabrina came out of the shower while we snuggled on the couch. Tiffany pulled on a robe from our room, and the black-haired girl handed Tiffany the box with the collar and clamps. "We'll talk soon, Rin," Tiffany promised. Sabrina nodded, and I saw little to no animosity from either side. Before I could ask, Tiffany kissed Sabrina on the cheek and the latter left.

"Don't ask. We have other things between us besides you," she said firmly. "Besides. You haven't gotten the winner, yet. Did Sabrina leave anything for me?" I grinned as she straddled me on the couch.