News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty Six

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty Six
« on: July 14, 2018, 02:23:35 PM »
Our Christmases, judging from what I gathered from Tiffany when she came home the 26th, were almost identical. Small, family affairs with minimal drama and lots of happy moments. Despite the joy, I really was looking forward to my girlfriend's return home, though I'd forgotten she worked in retail. By the time she came home before dinner, I could tell she'd been worn out by the grind.

"I wonder how many of these morons even bothered to try on their bras," Tiffany huffed as she sat down. "Or if their significant others even had a clue about the size of her boobs," she added after a moment's thought.

"Welcome home," I said. She turned to me and smiled as I handed her a glass of water.

"The good news is that these came on sale for half-off," she said, handing me a bag from the store. "Which is likely how I'm going to wear them around here," she added, winking as I pulled out a see through bra. It was black, just enough to shadow her.

"I guess you like," she teased as I looked over the purchase. I grinned.

"So, have you given any thought to the gift?" she asked as I pushed the bra back into the bag, resisting the temptation to pull out another of the pieces I saw.

"I did. Obviously, you can say no to anyone I choose," I offered. Tiffany raised her eyebrows, but motioned for me to go on. "Cassie." Tiffany's eyes widened, but she said nothing for a long while.

"Is this about that night?" she asked. I shook my head. I'd thought about the opponent long and hard.

"You've been wanting an opponent that you could keep objective. And I know Cassie said she owed me one. Watching you beat her at a titfight would be good for everyone," I said. Tiffany's eyes relaxed as she heard me.

"I'll need time to think about it," she said. I nodded.

"I'm really not trying anything," I told her. "And I'm not going to be upset if you say no," I added. She smiled.

"Cassie and I are... competitive, Jon. I'm trying to weigh whether it'd be a good idea for our friendship." I must have looked surprised. "That competitive, yes."

"Ok. Well, I have your gift, too." Tiffany's eyes lit up.

"Is this the surprise?" she asked. I nodded, laughing. She bit her lip as she sat up straight.

I handed her the brochure that I'd pulled about three months previously, describing the single bedroom cabin. I'd attached to the brochure a card that included a menu of the three days we'd stay. It also indicated that I'd requested the days off from her store, and Sarah had eagerly helped out.

As she looked at the brochure and card, a slight smile opened across her face.

"I am so going to have to go shopping tomorrow," she whispered. "Jon, this is amazing. Did you want your surprise?"

I leaned in and kissed her. She smiled.

"Ok. I'll take that as a yes. I'm pregnant," she said.

I stood there, stunned. I reached down to lay my hand on her arm, and tried to say something, but no noise came out. The only noise after even a full minute was Tiffany snorting.

"Holy shit, I'm glad I waited until now to do that. That'll never work again," and she started laughing. I felt the color slowly return to my face, and Tiffany watched me shake my head. I finally laughed, amazed that she had the guts to play that card and the ability to pull it off.

"Here's the real surprise," she whispered. She stood up to come around behind me and kissed my neck. "When we come back from our break, I've staged a fight just for you. Sarah and Bonnie have decided that you might not have been the best judge of their boobs. So after work one night, to be determined, I'm going to watch them titfight. And you can watch, too."

"You know me so well," I told her. Tiffany smiled warmly. "Thanks, baby. That's a great gift."

I paused, then shook my head before I continued. "Of course," I said, and even I heard a slight edge to my voice, "this is the season of generosity, so I'll let you pick when you want to accept your next punishment." Tiffany's eyes widened slightly and I saw her hand reach to the collar of her t-shirt. "It has to be on the trip," I told her, "and I'd like it to be on the first night, but it's your decision."

"First night, sir," she breathed. As she pulled lightly at the collar of her shirt, I watched her recovering breasts shift in the dark top.

"Only wear those nice front-open bras, too," I told her. Tiffany nodded as I began taking over, something that came much more readily than it had just a few weeks previously.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning, about six to get there right at check-in. We'll have dinner before your punishment. The good news about the cabin is that you don't have to worry about making noise — we're the only ones out there," I said.

"Planning on making me scream, Jon?" Tiffany asked. I smiled and shrugged.

"That will depend on you," I promised. Tiffany let a small smile curve her mouth.

We packed that night, just a few things, and a few other things that I forced Tiffany to bring. One was a barely-there t-shirt.

"You're getting very comfortable with doing this," she noted softly. I felt her hand on my inner thigh. "I'll show how you hot I find that in the car," she promised.

The drive was interesting the next morning, to be sure, and by the time we got to the cabin I had to tell Tiffany to stay in the car while I grabbed the key. When Tiffany and I made our way into the cabin, I closed and locked the door while my girlfriend slowly peeled off her clothes on the way to the bedroom. She'd described the entire way up in vivid detail what was going through her head as she humiliated Sabrina the night before. Her hands had been in her pants the entire way, and hearing about finally breaking her rival had sent me into distraction.

The next two days were all about us. I could feel the tension slip away from Tiffany, and on the third day, as I watched her get up to head to the kitchen, I reached over to the nightstand and pulled out the box. I hoped this went the way I'd wanted it to.

When Tiffany came back, she saw the box and raised an eyebrow. "Did you find another toy? Jesus Jon, how did you pack any clothes?" I laughed, and she took a long pull at the glass of water she'd carried in. "So dehydrated," she whispered. "What's in the box?"

"Kind of a present," I said, and I saw her roll her eyes.

"At least it's not vague," she said, sighing. She opened it, and her eyes went wide.

"Jon," she breathed. "That's a ring. It has a diamond on it."

"Pull it out," I told her. She did, and a silver chain spilled out.

"What is this?"

"Um. A necklace. With an engagement ring on it," I said. "If you want to wear it," I said, hoping I hadn't gone too far. She looked at me oddly and put it back in the box. Then she climbed back into bed.

"I'll wear it when I'm done with you," she said. "But I don't want to get the necklace dirty, and given your propensities this trip, anything on my neck or chest is standing that chance." I groaned as she kissed my neck.

"I'll wear it, Jon. Thank you for making this the most memorable Christmas I've had. For a lot of reasons," she said, winking. "I guess I'll have to work harder to make it more memorable for you," she said huskily.

The drive home the next morning was wonderful. I couldn't help smiling every time my girlfriend held the ring hanging from her neck in her hands, and I realized that something was hanging in the air as we unpacked our few belongings in the bedroom.

"Can I put it on my finger?" Tiffany finally asked.

I looked at her for a moment, and didn't even try to fight the smile growing across my face.

"Will you marry me?" Tiffany actually put her hand on her mouth. I'm not sure she expected the question. She paused and took a deep breath before answering.

"Not right away, Jon, but I'm not going anywhere. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Yes. I'll marry you. If you can wait until after I'm done with school." I smiled.

"When you're ready," I said, and I meant it. "I didn't want to push," I said.

"I know. And I didn't know if I was ready. As soon as I saw the ring, I knew I was." She pulled the necklace off of her and slid the ring out of it.

"Can I?" I asked. She smiled. I took the ring from her and slid it over her left ring finger.

"It fits," she whispered, her voice excited.

"Totally cheated and stole one of your other rings to get it sized," I said.

"Smart," she said. She kissed me gently. "I can't believe we just got engaged," she breathed as she pulled away.

"I know," I said. "It's amazing." We sat down on the bed, and we lay down, her head resting on my shoulder. It felt like we lay down for an hour before Tiffany sat up gently.

"I can't wait to tell my parents," she said.

"Do you think they'll think it's too soon?" I asked. Tiffany shrugged.

"I don't know. I am going to tell them it was mutual. But tonight, let's keep this between us. Especially since tomorrow I have to go to the sorority house and sort out the mess with Sabrina. And likely Michelle. And a few others. Hopefully the sorority will survive. I also have to work with Rin for the pledge stuff. Hazing time and Beta Omega," she sighed.

It was the first time she'd really complained about the sorority in my presence. It sounded overwhelming, so I slipped behind her and began rubbing her shoulders. She sighed and leaned back into me a bit, and I felt her shoulders slump, relaxed.

"The bright side for you is that your fiancee will likely be arranging several fights between freshman girls and some of the upper classes. I can't let you in for our more intimate rituals, though," she said. I continued working her shoulders, my fingers creeping down to the breast bone. I stopped and worked the muscle right above my girlfriend's heavy boobs.

"Oh, that's nice, Jon. Do I need to take off my bra?"

"No. It's not in the way," I told her.

"Never said it was, Jon," she said. I heard her voice deepen slightly. I decided to fight the temptation, at least at first.

"Leave it on. If you want some closer contact, though, take off the top," I told her. I watched her peel her shirt off and as she settled back into me, she pulled my hands to the breast bone.

"I didn't realize how much stress I kept there," she whispered. "Of course, some of that might be from the beating I took from Sabrina," she said. I smiled as I worked back toward the shoulders.

"Jon, the sorority stuff might keep me a bit busier this semester. And I may have to stay at the house some nights." I smiled and continued the massage. "And there may be fewer fights you can see," she added. I finally leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"It's fine, Tiff. You're busy. I'm just glad I might be able to help you relax," I said. She turned and I saw a warm smile gently open up.

"I'll call Cassie tomorrow. I'm sure she'll be eager to repay that debt to you. And I think I can tell her without anyone else knowing," she admitted, looking down at her finger. "It's a beautiful ring, Jon. I'm impressed," she said quietly. I smiled at her, and motioned for her to turn around. I began rubbing her shoulders again, this time taking full stock of the deep cleavage created by her new bra pushing her breasts together.

"Oh," Tiffany said. "I'm glad you like the new bra," she whispered. I did my best to keep my hands away, but Tiffany shifted enough so that as I massaged the breastbone again, my fingers were constantly brushing against the top of her full breasts. "Should I get one for Cassie for our fight?" she asked, and I could hear the teasing smile in her voice.

"Absolutely," I responded. "Then I get her bra as a trophy," I said. Tiffany gasped as I reached to her left breast and pulled it out of the bra.

"Oh," Tiffany breathed as I let her heavy tit drop, flattening the cup of her new lingerie. "I can take it off," she offered.

"No," I assured her. "You spent good money on that. Keep it on." I leaned down to kiss her neck, my hand gently massaging her exposed breast. "I imagine Cassie getting the same treatment after you flatten her," I told her. Tiffany reached behind her to hold my head with her left hand. "I'm looking forward to the fight," I told her.

"Holy fuck, Jon, so am I. I can't wait to show you how good that big tit in your hand is against Cassie's," she moaned, and I almost started. I'd never seen her turned on so quickly.

"I can't wait to see it," I responded, and Tiffany turned around. She kissed me, aggressive and I fell back on the bed.

After, Tiffany's bra still had not come off, though the other cup had fallen away, and she sat up, stretching before leaning over to my side of the bed. I didn't ignore her dangling breast, leaning up to take a nipple in my mouth. Tiffany groaned, but stabilized herself and did not move away as she dialed the phone she'd picked up. I realized she'd left her phone to charge on my nightstand, but instead occupied myself with her stiffening tip.

"Maybe I can win a nipple fight," Tiffany moaned as I teased her hard peak. I heard the other voice on the phone and just gently suckled on my girlfriend's big boob.

"Yeah. Hey Cassie. Um, I have a weird request.. yeah it's from Jon," she added, and I reached up to squeeze her other hanging boob. Tiffany stiffened, her back straightening, but she didn't let any verbal cues escape.

"He wants us to titfight — that'll pay your debt. And the stakes are probably pretty tame. Well, as tame as you want it." Tiffany looked down at me and bit her lip while I feasted on her breasts.

"Oh, he'll be there. And yeah, we can have fun with it. Cass, I really don't want this to hurt our friendship," she continued. I let Tiffany's big tit pop out of my mouth for a moment, and reached up with both hands to caress the base before directing it back into my mouth where I began flicking her now hard nipple with my tongue. She gasped, and I heard her immediately catch.

"No, just brushed up against my drink. Really cold," she said. I let go of her big tit and could almost feel her fight the groan as it bounced down. I pushed the big breast I'd been playing with into Tiffany's left, causing them to swing as she wrapped up the conversation.

"Yeah, we'll definitely talk. Thanks for considering it. You know Jon. If he's not comfortable with it, he'll stop," she said. She pushed end and looked down at me.

"Totally uncalled for; I had trouble thinking of words," she said. I leaned up to take her breast into my mouth again. Tiffany groaned and pulled at her other breast. I felt her hands seeking my waist, and soon we were both sitting up and making out heavily.

The phone rang. At first, I was so into the moment I couldn't tell whose phone it was. I reached over and grabbed the glowing one, realizing it was Tiffany's. I sighed and handed it to her. She smiled, and I grinned back, though the frustration must have been visible. Tiffany answered the phone.

"Oh, hey mom," she said. She reached over to pull my hand to her right breast. I looked at her and she nodded, cupping her other breast. I replaced her hand with mine. "No, we had a great time. Not a lot of other people, no," Tiff said, watching my hand bounce her heavy breast. "Well, it was cold out, Mom. Yes, we stayed inside. Yes, he's right here. That'd be great, Mom. I love you, too. Bye."

Tiffany looked at me, and neither of us made a move to stop my playing with her breasts. "I think I'll do that every time you get a phone call," I told her, and I heard my voice switch.

"Yes, sir," she muttered, and I saw her nipples stiffen. "Oh wow," she whispered as I took both of her pert nipples into my hands.

"When is the fight between Bonnie and Sarah," I asked.

"The week before school at some point. The people who went home from college will be working again, so we should be able to close up. Its okay that they come here, right?" she asked me. I nodded. "I'll set the fight with Cassie the next night for you, sir," she added. I groaned as she continued the submissive game.

"Are we going out tomorrow?" I asked.

"I've got to work. When's your dad opening the store?" I thought, then grinned.

"Tomorrow, actually. Thanks for reminding me," Tiffany laughed. "And I guess I should let that make up for you distracting me," I told her lightly pulling on her hardened peaks. Tiffany's eyes fluttered.

"Well, I caused you to forget, sir," she said demurely.

"Another punishment?" I asked, and I felt my eyebrows raise. Tiffany bit her lip again.

"That's up to you, sir," she murmured. "As always," she added, her eyes twinkling.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow after work," I told her. "We'll go shopping. Then we'll go to Hooters," I told her.

"Fuck, Jon," Tiffany breathed. "What did you do to me?" she asked, her voice heavy with her breath.

We lay down in the bed, but Tiff didn't give me time to answer her question.

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Tiffany's left hand on my chest, the ring I'd bought catching some of the light from the window. I lay there enjoying the feel of Tiffany's body against mine, and looked to the clock. It was early, so I slipped out from under my girlfriend, doing my best not to wake her. She seemed asleep, so I went quietly to the kitchen and made some coffee.

I was sipping on my first cup when Tiffany came into the living room and sat next to me.

"Hey Jon," she whispered.

"Morning," I said, loving her as she slid over to my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close.

Tiffany kissed me softly, then pulled away. I noticed something a bit off with her, and immediately put my coffee down on the table.

"Are you okay?'" I asked.

"Yeah. Um. Honestly, a bit scared." I nodded, hoping she'd continue. "I'm deeper into this relationship than I've ever been, obviously, Jon, and I don't think I could have found a better guy. But some of the things I'm willing to do for you really put me out there. It makes me feel bad to even think this," she said. "Are you mostly into me for the sex stuff?" I looked at her, and fought back the disappointment. She was being honest, my brain told me. She's afraid. She knows there's other stuff there. She said "mostly," my thoughts continued. And then the question hit me. I even asked myself, just for a moment: Well, am I?

I looked at her and smiled. I could already see a few tears welling in her eyes, and I realized how difficult the question had been. I fought off the few jokes that came to mind and held her hand.

"I think we both like it, but that's not the only reason I'm with you. It's part of it, yes, but I'd say not even the biggest part. Honestly, I like the time we spend together all the time. Watching movies, eating out," Tiffany snickered, and I gave her a chiding look, but couldn't help smiling, "cooking for you. Waking up with you. And yes, your ideas about sex aren't without merit. It's a big part of our life. But it's our life now. One that I won't give up. I like having you wake up next to me each day. And I love that you've been so willing to share so much of yourself. I hope I'm getting better at it." Tiffany looked at me and shook her head.

"How is it that you can make me feel so much better just by talking?" she asked. I leaned in to kiss her cheek. When I pulled away, she looked at me. "So the sex thing doesn't make you think I'm bad?" she asked, and I felt bad again.

"No," I said firmly. "You like sex. So do I. It's a bit hard to damn you for something that I love doing. You were the aggressor early in the relationship. I'm doing it more now. We met halfway. That's how a relationship works," I said.

"Well, you're taking over, aren't you?" Tiff asked. "I guess that's part of the fear. I'm okay with giving up that control, and it's the first time. Yours, too I know. But it's really good to hear that you and I are on the same page. Thank you so much for this, Jon," we kissed, then we held each other until it was time for me to get ready for work.

"I wish I had time to thank you properly," Tiffany said sadly. I laughed, then took her face in my hand.

"You will tonight at Hooters, lover," I told her. Tiffany looked down and when she looked up, I saw her lower lip under her upper lip. She nodded.

I showered, and when I was done, Tiffany was waiting for me bra less in a t-shirt that was tighter than I had seen, and a pair of ratty pajama bottoms. Her nipples seemed to be tearing through the t-shirt.

"I need to shower," she said innocently. I watched her go into the bathroom. When she turned to close the door, I just said, "That's two."

"Yes, sir," she said. She closed the door and I shook my head.

I got to work about ten minutes early and began shifting everything in the store room. My dad and I made small talk all day, and by the time I finished, I was exhausted. I hadn't worked a full day of moving stuff around. Even with the help I'd given him, I found a new respect for my dad.

"I feel oddly energetic," my dad said to me, grinning.

"I get that," I said, stretching my shoulders. I heard one of them pop and my Dad laughed.

"Gettin' old!" I laughed with him, and we said our goodbyes. I couldn't wait to see Tiff that night, I realized.

When I got home, I showered and got ready, pulling on a sweatshirt over my t-shirt to avoid the cold. I grinned as I thought about my girlfriend's big boobs without a bra in the frigid weather. When Tiffany came in, she had a bag in her hand.

"Sarah and Bonnie got into it today," she said. "In the back, just the three of us," the disappointment must have registered on my face. "No, they didn't fight, Jon. Really? At the store?" I shrugged, and Tiffany laughed. "Your imagination... Some days I'm glad I'm not in your head, baby." She put her hand on my chest. "But they want to move the fight up. Tomorrow night good?"

I nodded and slid my hands to her waist. She smiled at me until my hands slid under her shirt. "Jon, what are you... oh." I unclasped her bra.

"Take it off," I ordered her. "I'm hoping we can find you another challenger at dinner tonight," I said. "What with Sabrina out of that picture and all." Tiffany grinned and pulled her bra through the front of her t-shirt after some maneuvering that I didn't quite follow. When she threw the lingerie on the couch, I knew my plan had been a good one. My girlfriend's thick nipples poked through the shirt easily. "That should attract the right kind of attention," I told her.

She pulled at her shirt and I saw her nipples harden. She immediately stopped, and it took me just a moment to realize she was trying to adjust the material so that her stiff peaks wouldn't be as visible. I smiled and gently pulled the shirt up, over her full boobs. I looked her in the eye as I leaned in and took the left, then the right in my mouth, alternating as I felt her hands suddenly in my hair. When I was done, her thick tips seemed to be almost bouncing. I pulled the shirt back down.

"I'll keep them up in the car," I promised. I couldn't believe how easily she let me pull her into the activities. She only nodded as we moved to the car. I turned up the heat as soon as we got in. The temperature had dipped considerably. I leaned over and reached inside the coat she'd pulled on and gently squeezed her right tit.

"All this to get me a new titfighting rival?" she asked. I shrugged.

"Well, there are other motivating factors," I said. I looked at my watch. "Huh. We don't really have time to shop and eat," I said sadly. "Which would you rather do?" I asked.

"Shop," Tiffany said. "There's some food there, too," she reasoned. I nodded and we went to the mall. As we got in, I let her keep the coat on to get comfortable. It had been really cold, and I felt just a bit bad about the thin shirt.

When we'd walked a bit though, I casually stopped in front of one store, and as she turned and came to stand next to me, I slid my arm around her waist. I pulled her close and whispered "Jacket." Tiffany nodded and pulled off her coat, leaving her bra less tits out in the mall. I steered her away from the lingerie store. While seeing her coworkers react would have been interesting, it was too risky, and Tiffany actually let loose a sigh of relief when we walked the other way.

As we walked, we realized the mall wasn't necessarily packed. A few people walked by us, and more than a few guys kept their eyes on my girlfriend's big boobs. I also noticed more than one girl looking, and wondered if we'd be able to track down a new opponent just wandering at the mall.

We did go into a few stores. We hit a clothing store so Tiffany could get some new winter socks, and finally headed to the book store. One of my favorites, Tiffany was more than happy to leave me to my own devices to get the latest copy of her favorite series. I hadn't seen her read much, but knew she liked to do it when she had time.

When Tiffany found me again, I'd been engrossed with a new series that I'd picked up, looking for other books. I didn't notice the red head behind her until Tiffany coughed.

"Read anything good lately?" she teased. I started, then looked at my girlfriend. Her nipples were still trying to rip through her shirt as I took stock of her, and as I stared, Tiffany stood up just a bit straighter, tightening the shirt around her bust. She glanced at me, maybe even a bit nervous that I was staring so brazenly at her in public. The slight strain on her face remained until she introduced her new friend.

"Jon, this is Willa," she said, smiling. Willa certainly gave reason to smile. She was about an inch taller than Tiffany, and her red hair fell to well beyond her shoulders. She had a rounder face than my girlfriend, but was slim, somehow still almost waif-like. Her slender build made her sizable breasts look even bigger. They were being held together by an impressive bra, and while Willa's sweatshirt didn't reveal any cleavage, the outside of the garment was slightly strained despite its bulk.

I kept my eyes on her face as much as I could when I said "Hello" back and shook her hand.

"Do you two know each other?" I asked. Willa laughed.

"Yeah. Weird enough. I've been going to school here for two years, but we've never run into each other. Tiff and I went to summer camp a couple of years when we were kids. I can't believe she remembered me after all these years," Willa said, shaking her head. Tiffany put on her faux hurt face.

"Willa and I had a good time," she said defensively. "We were partners on the canoe one summer. She was one of the strongest swimmers at camp," Tiff added.

"I still swim," Willa added, seemingly impressed that my girlfriend had remembered so much. "And Tiffany was just like she is now. Most popular girl, and fun to be around. Everyone was jealous she had all the boys after her."

"Really?" I said grinning. Tiffany's jaw dropped.

"I can't believe you," she said, smiling. "Well, all the girls were jealous that her boobs had gotten so big by our second year at camp," Tiffany sniffed. Willa blushed, and Tiffany laughed. "I guess they never stopped."

"Look who's talking," Willa quipped. I noticed both women staring at each other's chests. I realized Tiffany had manipulated the conversation, but also that Willa was more than willing to go along.

"How big did they get?" Tiffany asked, diverting the attention from the fact she wasn't wearing her bra.

"Pretty big," Willa said.

"Bigger than mine?" Willa nodded.

"Just guessing from looking at yours," Willa said.

"Double D?" Tiff guessed. Willa laughed.

"Yeah. Good eye. Oh. Are we making Jon uncomfortable?" Willa asked, looking at me as though she just remembered I was there.

"Not like you might think," Tiff said, smiling wickedly. Willa grinned.

"Ooooh," Willa said, looking at me knowingly.

"Well, it's been nice to meet you Jon. I'm sure we'll see each other again. Tiff, let me grab your number so I can keep in touch," Willa requested. They both exchanged numbers while I stood. When Willa said her goodbyes, Tiffany looked at me and shrugged.

"I'll work on getting us together for a fight," Tiffany said. "Given how eager she was to compare how we'd developed, I'd say she'll be up for it, even if she's never done it before." Tiffany grinned as I looked at her hungrily.

I smiled back. "Let's pick up this book," I said. "Did you want anything?" Tiffany laughed.

"I didn't have a whole lot of time to look at books," she reminded me.

"True. Did you want to look?" I asked.

"Nah. I've got a stack at home," she told me. "Let's go eat and go home," she suggested. I nodded in agreement and went and paid for the book. The cashier, a tall lanky guy that looked as though he'd just gotten his first job over Christmas break. He kept his eyes on Tiffany's nipples as we made the transaction.

When we left, Tiffany grabbed my arm. "He couldn't stop staring," she whispered. I nodded.

"To be fair, I stare, too," I told her. She laughed. We ate, but as Tiffany was sitting down, her breasts didn't garner the attention they had earlier in the night. We went home after, and when I pulled into the parking lot, I turned off the car. We walked upstairs to my apartment and I let Tiffany in. As soon as the door closed behind me, she turned and grinned.

"Will Willa meet your requirement for my new opponent, Jon?" she asked. "I think I can talk her into it. She was already pretty keen on the size edge. And who knows, maybe she'll be good."

"Not good enough," I told her, smiling. Tiffany smiled shyly.

"That's sweet," she said, pecking me on the cheek. "So tomorrow night, you get to watch another titfight. I'm supposed to referee a bit," she told me. "No funny stuff."

"Wouldn't dream of it," I said as sincerely as I could. Tiffany laughed.

"Liar. But seriously, both of them are new to this, so try to tone it down," she said. "I like them both." I smiled and nodded. She suddenly let her gaze linger on me and smiled slowly. "Maybe some preemptive work would be a good plan." She added, and took my hand to lead me to the bedroom.

The next day went by quickly. I was swamped at work as we got what had to be the biggest delivery I'd seen. My dad was impressed that I got through it in one day and laughed as he saw me drinking another bottle of water. "Well, as much as it'd make me laugh, I'd hate to see you pass out. Take tomorrow off. The room's as clean as it's gonna get. Good work, son."

Tiffany and I spent the afternoon getting the apartment ready for company. Tiffany took care of the living room, while I cleaned the bathroom and kitchen. When we were done, we cleaned ourselves up and pulled out the bottle of water. We were sitting on the couch when the first knock came, and when I opened the door, Sarah walked in, wearing a jacket and some tight jeans. I offered to take her coat, and she grinned at me.

"What a gentleman," she said. I wondered what she was smiling about until she pulled the coat off. I realized she wasn't wearing a bra, and her tight shirt was threadbare and almost see through. I tried not to stare, but she stretched, pushing her firm boobs out.

"You've certainly gotten less shy," I noted, turning to hang up her coat.

"Blame your girlfriend," Sarah said. "She's been working on me and Bonnie."

"How so?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Confidence stuff," Sarah said, suddenly quiet. Tiffany laughed.

"They're both gorgeous and they both want to ask all these guys out. They won't. I'm trying to get them to test the water a bit is all. And Sarah's come a long way."

"Hence the fight," I said, nodding. Sarah nodded.

"Yeah. Bonnie didn't want to, but I kinda demanded a recount," Sarah said. "Not that I don't trust your apparent expertise," she said. I laughed.

"It's fine," I assured her.

Another knock at the door indicated Bonnie's arrival.

When the redhead came in, I took her coat. She was wearing something a little less revealing than Sarah's shirt, which was revealing even more after her nipples had swollen to the exposed air. Her shirt had spread out to reveal her dark areola underneath, and I wished I hadn't noticed as I stared. Sarah caught my eye and smiled as I turned to my fianceé. Tiffany sat on the couch and patted the cushion next to me.

"The winner gets his number," Bonnie said suddenly, both eyes looking at Tiffany. Tiffany nodded.

"Yes. I'll give the winner his number. I can't believe you guys had me do this." All three girls laughed and Tiffany caught the other girls' eyes.

"And the loser lets Jon play?" Bonnie and Sarah both nodded. Then they laughed when they saw the shock on my face.

"My gift to you, babe," Tiffany said. "You two can get started whenever you're ready. Jon and I will watch. And stuff."

Bonnie peeled her shirt off, releasing her tits. She sighed as she cupped her pert globes, which were noticeably pale, and I was surprised to see how even the girls' tone was. I felt Tiffany slide her arm around mine, pressing her larger breast into my forearm. "Let's see how this goes," she whispered.

Sarah and Bonnie had obviously asked Tiffany a great deal about titfights. While Sarah had some experience, I was under the impression that Bonnie had not. The redhead stepped forward immediately to push her boobs lightly into Sarah's tits. Tiffany kissed my cheek as I watched, then I felt her breath linger on my ear. "I wish one of them would fight me," she said quietly. "Then I could give you another toy." I shifted in my seat, and Tiffany leaned back. I pushed my eyes back to the fight, where the two women were holding their pert tits together.

While Bonnie had taken the first shot, Sarah pushed against the redhead's firm tits, forcing both pair to bend and morph. Obviously no nipple fight, I thought. The impressive part about these two fighting was the lack of distortion. While they shifted and distorted the original shapes of their firm breasts, they barely pushed or moved. Sarah looked down to the comparable pair and started pushing from the left, forcing her pert boobs into Bonnie's rack. Bonnie grunted while Sarah pushed, sliding back to push her own tits into Sarah's. The black haired girl grunted as Bonnie responded, and both women pulled away, rubbing their boobs.

"Oh, they'll hurt more in a minute," Sarah promised to Bonnie, grabbing the redhead's shoulders. I was surprised to see the aggression in her move, gripping the redhead and slamming forward. Both women obviously felt the impact, but Sarah remained aggressive, sliding her tits under Bonnie's pair and pushing up. Bonnie's tits shifted noticeably, and Sarah peeled back to go again. Bonnie, despite her inexperience, had enough instinct to take advantage of the sudden release of pressure on her boobs to slam forward. Sarah groaned as Bonnie's slight height advantage pushed the redhead's firm tits to the top of Sarah's pert breasts. The pressure Bonnie had begun applying became obvious as the black-haired girl winced and groaned.

Both their squat nipples disappeared for a moment as Bonnie's push slid her tits down and over Sarah's causing the flesh on both girls' chests to slide and slip around the other. Bonnie's boobs slipped to the left, allowing Sara to pull her shoulders, bringing her own tits over the redhead's firm pair. As I watched, Sarah's tits momentarily took over, the small, perky globes positioning themselves atop Bonnie's healthy flesh.

"So who's going to win?" Tiffany asked me quietly.

"Bonnie," I told her. Tiffany nodded. "Why, you going to lose another bet?" Tiffany perked up and I saw her eyes flash.

"Screw that," Tiffany whispered. "Look at Sarah go." Sarah had indeed begun making a move, sliding backwards on the heels of her feet and slamming forward, hoping to spear Bonnie. Bonnie realized just a second too late what was going on, and the redhead's eyes closed as she winced from the blow. Bonnie's firm boobs pushed out in a solid wave from the impact, and Sarah grinned as she saw the discomfort etched on her coworker's face.

"Oh, I think that'll leave a mark, slut," Sarah said, laughing. "Looks like Greg wouldn't want you even if you got the number now. Those bruised little tits are going to be flopping all over." Sarah had gotten over her shyness, I realized, and judging from the look on Tiffany's pretty face, she was surprised, too.

"Nice," Tiffany said, grinning. Sarah dipped her knees, then sprung up. I was impressed with the move, as I'd really only seen it a few times. But Bonnie revealed her reflexes, leaning back at the waist so Sarah's tits lengthened slightly as she went up, slapping against her chest as she came down. Somehow, the redhead twisted her waist to the right, then slammed back as she moved forward with her firm flesh slapping hard into Sarah's tits.

"Oh, shit!" Sarah shouted, and I felt Tiffany's arm tighten around mine. Bonnie realized she had an advantage, and tried to shake the grip that Sarah had established, reaching for the black haired girl's biceps. Sarah grunted as she felt the pressure around her arms, but kept her focus. She thrust forward, and her left breast sprung into Bonnie's right, forcing the redhead's tit up.

"You like getting your tits beat?" Bonnie asked through the pain. "I can feel that little nipple of yours. Maybe you like the idea of Jon getting your beaten tits all for himself?" I felt myself stiffen as the redhead taunted Sarah. Sarah growled and pulled back. As she tried to step forward, Bonnie pushed Sarah's arms back, and both women's tits began shaking as they struggled for position.

Bonnie seemed to be more able to control the direction, and Sarah was taking steps forward as they wrestled in the center of the room. I was surprised to see such a hotly contested match between these two, but was definitely enjoying the show. As they circled, one of them (and I really can't remember who fell first), slipped, and Sarah went down on her back. Bonnie and Sarah both groaned, and the aggression seemed to be gone for a moment. My first thought was of Sarah's health, and both Tiffany and I sat up.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Bonnie asked. Sarah groaned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hit my shoulder. Head barely touched. How about you?" Bonnie smiled, then slammed down. Sarah gasped, the air knocked out of her as her tits felt the full force of Bonnie's weight.

"Fucking great," Bonnie groaned as she felt Sarah's tits beneath hers.

"You opportunistic bitch," Sarah grunted as Bonnie began grinding on Sarah's boobs with her own pair. Tiffany and I both looked at each other surprised. Neither of us had expected that. Bonnie grinned as she slapped her hands onto Sarah's wrists.

"Good thing Tiff taught us a few things," Bonnie whispered, winking at Tiffany. Tiffany shook her head. "Was it a boob bomb?"

"Oh, fuck no," Sarah said, her voice desperate. The black haired girl struggled, but I imagine the blow had taken some fight out of her. Once Bonnie had her pinned, straddling Sarah, she let her body fall forward. I saw Sarah's eyes slam shut as she felt her tits blasted by the redhead's boobs, and Bonnie didn't pull up. Instead, she kept her tits burrowing into the black-haired girl's chest, trying to force the firmness from them. Sarah bucked, but Bonnie, leaning over her, held the leverage, and while I called the bet, I felt bad for the loser. And as I watched, I could tell she was losing. The redness in her tits was impossible to hide, and the fight had gone out of her.

"Can I please flatten them?" Bonnie asked. "Tiff says it's the best feeling in the world," she continued.

"You win," Sarah groaned. "Please get off." Bonnie looked down, and some sort of realization came over her. She immediately pulled off and offered her hand. Sarah reached up with her left hand, and did not use her right arm in standing up.

"I'm so sorry," Bonnie said.

"You won, fair and square, but I'm gonna want a rematch," Sarah said. "And about a week off," she laughed. Bonnie put an arm on Sarah, and Sarah turned to give her a hug. Sarah groaned, and I looked, wondering if the right shoulder had accidentally been grabbed. Instead, Bonnie's tits were pushing against Sarah's, moving the black-haired girl's beaten tits out of the way. Both girls looked down to watch.

"You definitely won," Sarah said. "But I will want a rematch. On something soft."

"Like your tits?" Bonnie asked. Sarah snorted.

"Alright. That was good. But I'll get you next time. And you can give me Greg's number when I beat you." Bonnie nodded.

"Jon, I guess that means..."

"I'll take a rain check. You go take care of that shoulder," I told her. Tiffany nodded in agreement.

"Seriously. Do we need to drive you home?" Tiffany asked. Sarah shook her head.

"It's already feeling a bit better," she insisted. "I'll be fine. I live like ten minutes away. I'll see you tomorrow at work. And I'll talk to Tiffany, Jon. About," I nodded. I planned on telling Tiffany to call it off. The moment was gone and I'd likely rub her shoulder rather than anything else. I thanked them both and as they left, Tiffany gave Bonnie the phone number. When Tiffany turned around, she rolled her eyes.

"Of course she'd get hurt," she sighed. "Hopefully she'll be alright. And yes, I saw it in your face. I'll tell her she's off the hook. Which means I am, too, right?" she said, teasing me. She pulled her shirt over her head and stood before me in her bra. It was one of the lace pieces I'd bought the night of the grope contest.

"Not even close. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to add to it. You promised me a hot young coed with perky tits to play with," I told her. "And that's outside of the bet you lost," I pointed out. "I'm still working on the finer details, but I'll make sure we both have a chance for some fun."

She smiled at me, and didn't move as I pulled her left breast out of it's restricting bra cup. "Oh, wow, Jon." I bounced it a bit, and Tiffany grinned. "You're getting closer," she whispered. I picked up her breast and let it drop. "Jon, let it happen." I heard her voice, and I heard the submission in it. I heard the invitation to take over. She looked up at me and smiled. "Can this happen between us?" she asked.

"I am at the top of my game in the sorority, Jon. I've made the President's list every semester, and I'm likely going to be sitting on Beta Omega's executive council in a year. Which will allow for some very interesting connections after I graduate. I'm strong, physically and mentally. Do you really think letting yourself go, taking what you want from this hot piece of ass who's letting you bounce her tits like playthings, is going to change my future? You're part of that future, and yes, you might think you're disrespecting me, which I get, but why can you do that to girls you barely know and not the one who asks for it?"

"Why?" was all I could ask, and Tiffany smiled. "Because I can tell from the way you treat the losers in the contest that it's something you love," she told me. "And I want to be part of that. And I'll tell you this. I don't hate it, Jon. You know me. I wouldn't be pushing at all if I didn't like doing it. When's the last time I suggested we watch football?" I shrugged, realizing she was right.

"Because I don't like it. I watch it for the same reason you watch those chick flicks. I don't mind watching football with you. Just like you don't mind watching those movies because you're with me. And you're likely to get laid," she added. I laughed.

I reached into her other cup, and felt Tiffany shake as she gasped. She was getting off on it, I realized. Me just taking the pleasure. As I pulled her breast out, I pushed it up. Tiffany watched me curiously and then I simply let it fall. The breast's sheer density flattened the cup and Tiffany groaned, her eyes half-closing.

"You're getting off on this," I told her. I made sure that it wasn't a question. "Now, you told them that I could play with the loser's tits and that was it, right?" Tiffany nodded, barely breathing out a "yes." "Ok. Well, let's head to the bedroom. I've already got a few ideas."

When I looked at Tiffany's face, she was biting her lip, but it was to hold back the smile. "Thank you," she whispered.

"I should be thanking you." I leaned in to kiss her and felt her eyes close and face relax."Let's get to bed. I want to try some of those ideas out."

We both woke up at about the same time. Tiffany leaned in, kissing me hard.

"So much fucking fun last night," she whispered. "I can't wait to see what you'll have in store for Cassie. And I didn't want to bring it up last night, but you have some very interesting... ideas, Jon. My innocent fiancé doing all those things. I thought I was teaching you," she mumbled. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"You should know the answer is yes, babe. You certainly worked hard for that to happen, and that work paid off. Twice," I added. Tiffany laughed.

"Coffee?" she asked. I nodded. I made the coffee while Tiffany showered, and I made a couple of fruit salads and yogurt.

Tiffany winked at me when we sat down. "Got a text as I was getting dressed. Cassie's back tomorrow morning and wants to get this done tomorrow night. She says she has one rule." I listened carefully.

"No sex. Like, no actual sex. No matter who wins." I nodded.

"Thank you, Jon. I'm looking forward to this fight. I hope you didn't pick Cassie because you thought she'd be easy," she told me. I shook my head.

"Oh, I expect you two to go back and forth. As usual, I expect you to end up on top. You're just that damn good, baby." Tiffany smiled and kissed me.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she told me. "And I can't believe Cassie and I are getting to go at it. We've talked about it before, but never gone through with it. I guess we needed a push."

"If things get too hairy, I'll stop it," I told her. "I don't want you to lose a friend." Tiffany looked at me strangely.

"Or you could sit and watch. It's probably better leaving it between us. We'll be fine. Thanks, though," she added, realizing that she'd come off a bit harsh. I grinned and nodded.

"Well, I guess we should both get ready for work," Tiffany said, sighing. We both went about our routine before I remembered I didn't have to go.

"Well, that's nice," she teased. "Maybe I can trick my future husband into bringing me lunch by promising him that I won't give up blowjobs when we get married." I laughed.

"I'll hold you to that," I warned her jokingly. She smiled gently and kissed my cheek.

"You won't have to," she promised.

"What do you want for lunch?" I asked after a moment catching my breath. Tiffany smiled.

"And bring some for the girls?" she asked. I laughed.

"I'll grab some sandwiches from that sub shop we like. Text me the order," I told her, shrugging.

The day went by quickly, and I got the order. It wasn't too bad at the sandwich store, so I made good time getting there. When I walked into the lingerie shop, I was surprised that there was only one customer. An older woman, with headphones on, perused the rack of robes near the entrance. I slid through the various other racks to meet Bonnie at the register.

"Oh.Uh, hey Jon." I smiled.

"Hey Bonnie. I brought you guys lunch," I said. Bonnie nodded, apparently relieved that I wasn't talking about the fight the previous night. I grabbed Tiffany's sandwich and headed to the back Both she and Sara were standing over a table talking about a layout of the store. When I came in, Tiffany grinned and ran over to kiss me. Sara watched smiling, but her eyes immediately went back to the layout. It was a soft kiss, but quick.

"Thanks for lunch, baby," Tiffany said. "Sorry we're putting together the layout."

"You're working," I assured her. "I'll be fine. And waiting for you at home when you're done." Tiffany looked at me and smiled.

Sara thanked me as I left, and I waved to Bonnie as I went out. She was checking out the old woman. By the time I got home, I had eaten the sandwich I'd picked up for me in the car, and was looking forward to a nice nap. My phone buzzed as I walked upstairs.

A text flashed across the screen.

"Thanks Jon! Love Sara, Bonnie and Tiff." Sara and Bonnie were tit to tit in the picture, with Sara frowning slightly as her beaten boobs were pushed slightly by Bonnie's winning pair.

"Thank you guys!" I texted back.

"On my way home," came the next text.

When I greeted her at the door, Tiffany smiled and pecked me on the cheek.

"Thanks for the picture, babe," I told her. She smiled.

"Well, work was slow, and I figured I still owed you for having to cancel the stakes. Plus, they seemed to enjoy it. Sarah really wants that rematch," she added.

"Two fights in three nights," I said. "I'm a lucky guy." Tiffany laughed, and headed to the bedroom to change. We spent the rest of the day and night chatting about the fight. I could tell Tiffany was nervous, so I pulled her close and kissed her. "You'll be fine," I told her. I reached over to cup her left breast and Tiffany watched my hand gently squeeze her through her bra.

"I think I have an idea on how to help you relax," I told her. She laughed.

"How delightfully generous of you," she said. "But you're not wrong," she added. We went to the bedroom.

When I woke up, I kissed Tiffany on the forehead and covered her up. I started getting ready for work and when I stepped out of the shower, Tiffany was waiting with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"6:00 ok for the fight?" she asked. She took a sip from the cup and I nodded. I dried off, and saw Tiffany's eyes lingering.

"Thank you for last night," she said. "I know I've been pushing the submissive stuff, but I'm glad nights like those aren't off the table." I smiled.

"Tiff, it's a two way street. While I can definitely appreciate the effort you put into the submission, sometimes I want to take care of you, too. It's not like we both didn't have fun." She looked up at me.

"But you never..." I laughed.

"No. But you did," I pointed out. "And that was the whole reason for last night. It was about you." Tiffany's voice caught and she smiled as she looked at me.

"I'm so damned lucky," she whispered. I was surprised. I wondered at that moment if Tiffany knew how giving she'd been, but shook my head and looked back at her. "Do you want me to do something for you?" I laughed.

"So sweet, baby. But I can't be late for work, and I'm hoping you get that sometimes I'll do some things just for you. Now, tonight, when you've got Cassie's tits buried under yours, I might change my mind," I told her. I kissed her neck and she sighed. "But I've got to get to work. Dad's not forgiving because I've got a hot girl living in my place now." Tiffany laughed.
"I'm really glad I'm going to marry you," she said. A moment of realization dawned on her face.

"And I may not be here today when you get home," she told me. "I'm meeting Cassie with the other girls for some discussion of the freshman's advancement. I'll say "Hi" to Amanda for you," she teased. I rolled my eyes but nodded.

I finished getting ready, and Tiffany jumped into the shower as I walked out the door. When I headed to the store, I found my dad outside talking to Tiffany's mom.

"There he is now," my dad said.

"Thanks Howard. Might you and Jennifer be interested in having dinner with us sometime soon?" I was taken aback, but said nothing.

"Hey, Jon!" my dad called.

"Hi!"

"Hello, Mrs. Carroll," I said, wondering why Tiffany's mother had obviously been looking for me.

"Hello, Jon. Please call me Elizabeth. Can I speak with you?" I nodded.

My father walked into the store, leaving us both outside. She looked at me, her eyes careful.

"How are you, Jon?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I told her.

"Good," she replied. "I'm sure you're wondering why I've showed up to your workplace. I'm sure you've also figured out that it's about my daughter. Can I trust that you won't divulge any of this conversation?" I nodded.

"My daughter is a legacy at Beta Omega. I was once the President of the sorority, Jon. And yes, that means I understand implicitly why there are so many shifts in the positions at the upper levels. Once Tiffany becomes a junior, she'll have the power to move up and down through the ranks through the... unique processes. That can become a bit taxing for a young woman. I don't want her to be distracted. To answer a few questions that I know are running through that delightfully testosterone filled brain of yours: Yes, I reached the presidency through our time-honored methods. And yes, I'd consider you a distraction to Tiffany. I've heard about the issues already.

"That said, my daughter seems quite happy with you, and even I admit that you are far more impressive than any young man she's brought home. Another issue, one I remember before you started dating my daughter — I do hope you keep your eyes on my face. I did notice that special attention when you'd sleep over with Dan, Jon. I'm flattered, truly," I nodded, biting my lip, and Beth laughed.

"Relax, Jon. I did the last bit to tease you. I don't mind at all if you look," she said. "Oh, nothing will ever come of it. But I'd be a poor mother-in-law to my new family if I didn't make you at home." I did my best to keep the surprise off my face, but Beth was a smart woman.

"Of course I know, Jon. I'll keep it our little secret. Just like this conversation." I swallowed, but nodded.

"Thanks," I offered. She smiled.

"I look forward to seeing you on New Year's Eve," she told me. She turned and walked away, and when the shock of the conversation had worn off, I realized how cold it was outside.

When I came inside, I eagerly got to work in the store room, trying to warm up. My dad didn't ask about the conversation with Tiffany's mom, but instead harassed me about the majors I was looking at. I told him I didn't know and he shook his head.

"As long as you don't major in skipping classes, I'll be fine." We both worked hard, with dad dealing with five or six of his more important customers over the phone. Luckily, the storeroom was still relatively clean, so I mainly did inventory and kept track of the shipments and invoices.

The day went by slowly, but steadily. When I finished, it was just before four in the afternoon. Dad waved goodbye, and asked about the semester and schedule. I told him I'd bring the schedule by next week, but that I'd worked to keep it about the same.

"You're a good kid, Jon. Hard worker, too. Now go away." I laughed, and we said our goodbyes.

When I got to the apartment, I realized that Tiffany wasn't there, so I went up and spruced up the place. I thought about making something to eat, but by the time I finished cleaning, it was almost 5:30, so I jumped in the shower. Just as I pulled on my shoes, I heard Tiffany come in.

"Hey baby," Tiffany said, smiling widely. "Cassie's right behind me." I came out to see both girls dressed in their winter coats. Tiffany looked at me with a sly grin, and I watched Cassie walk to the center of the room.

"Hey, Jon. Judging from all the hubub, I might owe you more than one. But if I beat your girlfriend tonight, we're even. I walk out of here. No stakes, no favors. Ok?" I nodded.

"Absolutely," I said. Cassie grinned.

"Ok. Rules are simple. Titfight to submission. When one of us gives, it's over," I nodded, and Tiffany agreed.

"Alright. Let's give Jon his show, Tiff." Cassie pulled her jacket off, revealing a long sleeve t-shirt. As she pulled it off, she revealed a black sports bra that was tightly containing her firm tits.

"Go ahead and watch, Jon," Cassie said, grinning as I tried to make it look like I was avoiding it. "I'll even do it slow so you can get the full effect," she teased. While she was mocking me, she did take her time, looking me in the eye while she grabbed the bottom of her sports bra. She pulled up gently, and her tits followed the hem of the bra, with more and more of the bottom of her firm breasts slipping out of the fabric until they both, almost simultaneously. Her hard nipples sprang into the open air, and I watched her flesh shake and wobble just slightly.

"They are amazing," Tiffany said admiringly. She stood next to Cassie and removed her bra first, letting her tits fall slightly under her shirt. Cassie cupped her breasts while my girlfriend repeated the redhead's move, using her shirt to lift up her heavy tits. Tiffany's tits dropped, shaking from the impact of slapping against her chest. Cassie watched as intently as I did while my girlfriend's big breasts bounced.

"Look who's talking," Cassie said, smiling at my expression. "Well, I think it's fairly easy to see that your boyfriend is going to get his money's worth tonight. Even though it's a free show," she added. We all laughed and I sat down on the couch.

"Are you two going to be okay?" I asked.

"Jon, it's fine," Cassie said. "We might get a bit competitive, but it won't do any damage to our sorority standing, and I get to pay back a debt to a guy by doing something that I love to do. I can't see a reason we can't all enjoy this."

"You ready, Cass?" The fit redhead turned to my girlfriend and nodded.

"When I win, I get to tell everybody, right?" Tiffany laughed and shrugged.

"Why not?" Tiff said. I watched Cassie's tight ass shift as she readied by stretching. Both girls took a minute to stretch, and I watched both pair of the young breasts shift and shake on their chest as they loosened up.

"Oops," Cassie said as she glanced at me. "I think our pre-match preparations may have stiffened your boyfriend." I blushed slightly as Tiffany laughed.

"That happens a lot," she said.

"I bet," Cassie agreed, laughing with her.

"I guess we should get started," Tiffany said, standing up and moving to the center of the living room.

Cassie smiled and met her there, and both girls turned to me.

"My first commissioned fight," Cassie giggled.

"Mine too," Tiffany said. I could tell both girls were nervous, and as Cassie brought her firm boobs around to Tiffany, I hoped I'd done the right thing. Cassie's thick tits looked big, likely as big as Tiffany's in terms of bra size. I groaned as the two women danced for a moment, each unwilling to make contact. Cassie's pink nipples waved as she moved, bouncing gently on the end of her thick tits. I admired Cassie's toned body, each lined muscle highlighting the work she'd put into being fit. I let my eyes linger on her tight ass, realizing that the sculpted roundness was a product of both nature and effort.

I looked up just in time to see Tiffany and Cassie lightly push their sizable breasts together. Both women kept their composure, but they also watched as the fronts of their breasts compressed, with Cassie's lighter skin pushing against the slightly darker breasts of my fiancee. They both compressed as they touched, pushing against each other, and I noticed Tiffany smiling as she felt her flesh match against Cassie's.

Cassie studied the impact, it seemed, then both women pulled away almost simultaneously. Their breasts sprang back to their original shape, and I noticed that both women's nipples had hardened considerably. Tiffany glanced at me and smiled before turning to Cassie. The redhead pushed forward, and Tiffany stepped back.

"Don't run yet, Tiff," Cassie sang. "I haven't even hurt you." Tiffany sneered, but didn't engage. As Cassie feinted, Tiffany grabbed the redhead's shoulders. Cassie swore, but too late, as Tiffany's swing from the left sent her slightly bending boobs into the redhead's exposed flesh. Cassie's tits bounced from the blow, shaking before regaining their pert, almost conical shape.

"Bitch," Cassie said, then thrust forward. Her firm tits slammed into Tiffany's and the brunette groaned as her tits felt the impact of Cassie's hard jugs. Cassie held Tiff for just a moment, releasing her and watching as my fiancee's prized boobs seemed to bounce back into their original fullness. "You like, Jon?" Cassie stepped forward again, this time much more lightly, and Tiff grunted as she felt Cassie's tits slowly pushing into hers. "Watch how those big jugs just start folding around my firmer, better boobs." Tiff laughed, then pulled away. Cassie rolled her eyes, but Tiff's hands pulled the redhead closer, and into a sudden uppercut. It was Cassie's turn to grunt her discomfort as her tits were shoved up toward her pretty face.

"You were saying?" Tiffany asked smugly. She pushed again, and Cassie's tits seemed to bend further upward, her nipples pointing toward the sky. Cassie pushed against Tiffany's arms, but my girlfriend fought, and soon, there was a definite struggle as the two jockeyed for position. After just a few moments, I saw Tiffany's eyes widen as she felt Cassie winning the test of strength. She continued to fight, but soon, Cassie's tits were laying atop Tiffany's boobs, the redhead pushing her rival away. Tiffany suddenly jerked and I realized Cassie had tightened her grip. She leaned back, then slammed her ample bust atop Tiffany's, sending waves of my girlfriend's perfect boobs rolling downward.

"Oh, damn," Tiffany muttered as she felt her tits roll. Cassie smiled sweetly and sent another rocking blow into Tiffany's big rack. Again, my girl's tits shook as Cassie slammed downward.

"That feels so good, Tiff," Cassie teased. "Wanna give my better tits a suck now? Ready to give?" Tiffany twisted, but Cassie held. As the redhead leaned back again, Tiffany lunged forward, sending the redhead stumbling back. She let go of my fiancee and Tiffany pounced, thrusting her breasts forward to slam into Cassie's chest. The smack of the blow was matched by Cassie's tits sudden flush out, spreading over her chest.

"Oops," Tiffany sneered, and Cassie's eyes darkened. She reached out for Tiffany, but the latter caught the redhead's wrists and slammed them to her side. Cassie's eyes widened as Tiffany slammed her heavy boobs into the redhead's quickly reddening tits. Another wave of flesh shook both, but the gasp from Cassie indicated she'd gotten the worst of the exchange. Cassie pulled at her arms, but Tiffany held fast, and the redhead's strength advantage didn't help her immediately.

This time Tiffany swung from the left, the force of the blow seeming to lengthen my girl's big boobs and slamming Tiff's left breast into Cassie's immobilized left breast. I watched as Cassie's tit splashed from the side, sending a ripple of her flesh toward her breastbone. "I think I'll hold off on the sucking. I doubt you'll be so lucky, though," Tiff said. She held Cassie's wrists tight and bent at the waist, preparing for another of her favorite uppercuts. Cassie leaned back as the blow came up, bringing her hands up to pull my girlfriend off balance. Both women stumbled to the ground, and I stood to see if they were okay.

Both were also up almost immediately, and I watched two pairs of tits shaking with the effort of leaping to their feet with definite enjoyment. They didn't acknowledge me, so I sat back down. I realized Tiffany was right. They were both competitive. I realized as they circled one another that they wanted to win. I hoped that I hadn't made a bad decision, but both women seemed okay before the fight. Now, I wondered. Tiffany looked like she had in every fight; focused and her eyes were locked on Cassie. Cassie was focused as well, and my reverie was only interrupted as both women leaped forward. The resulting smack was brutal, and both pair of tits slammed together, smashing at the tips. Both women gasped as their flesh shook and waved against the opposing pair, creating an incredibly erotic (to me) vision. I doubted that either of the two women competing would have thought so.

They kept their breasts in contact, pushing and shoving against one another. Cassie's light complexion showed the reddening of her amazing breasts more clearly, but I knew that Tiff's heavy tits were starting to splotch from the beating that both women had been doling out. As they ground together, Tiffany's tits ended up under Cassie's at one point, sliding and flopping beneath them. Cassie took advantage, dropping another of her hammer like blows to the top of my girlfriend's rack. Tiffany groaned as she felt her tits wobbling again, and Cassie's hands suddenly shot to Tiffany's wrists. Tiffany tried to pull back, but Cassie demonstrated her superior strength again and holding Tiffany still and slamming forward so that her pert breasts speared my girlfriend's tits.

"Oh fuck," Tiffany gurgled. Her tits folded momentarily around Cassie's invading pair, and I wondered if the fight was already over. But my girl's big boobs slowly shifted back, and almost seemed to push against Cassie. Sweat was starting to show on both women's faces, and Cassie mercilessly held Tiffany's wrists to her side. As the redhead pushed back, however, she was unable to stop Tiffany from dipping at the waist and sending another uppercut into Cassie's exposed boobs.

"Bitch!" Cassie cried, though she kept her hands around Tiffany's wrists. Cassie's tits shook, holding their shape at the base while the front half of both tits wobbled uncontrollably. As Cassie tried to pin Tiffany's position, Tiffany took a wild swing. Her tits distended from the force of the blow, and while Cassie leaned back to avoid the haymaker, both girls yelled as their tits struck glancing blows. The front ends of both pair bent, forced against the momentum by the contact.

"Dammit," Tiffany yelled as Cassie let go of her wrists. Both women stumbled, but neither lost their footing as they both stepped back, cradling their sore breasts.

"Ok, ok," I called. "I don't want any serious damage done," I said. Both women glared at me.

"We promise we won't hurt each other you if you stay quiet," Cassie said. Tiffany laughed, and soon Cassie was joining her, and I felt the quick rise of anger go away. They both looked at me.

"But I'm going to finish your slut girlfriend off now," Cassie said, springing forward. I knew she was hoping to catch Tiffany off guard, but my girlfriend met her mid blow, and again, both pair of magnificent breasts slammed into the other. This time, both girls stumbled, falling to one knee. Tiffany moved first, reaching for a hug, but Cassie slid her arms under Tiff's and locked the hug around the waist. Tiffany swore, but slammed her own arms around Cassie's biceps. Soon their breasts were mashed against each other, and I wondered, given the incredible firmness of Cassie's tits, how Tiffany's rounder pair would hold up.

I watched for some time while Cassie and Tiffany tried to push the other pair of tits off her foe's chest. Tiffany pushed up when she felt her tits slip under Cassie's, while holding Cassie so the redhead couldn't lean back. Cassie's tits looked distorted, pushed up, when Tiffany was able to gain the advantage. When Cassie was able to slip her tits down, she simply pushed forward, using her tits as spears. I watched, uncomfortable, when Tiffany's full breasts seemed to fold around Cassie's firm cones. They shifted and struggled for some time; my eyes never left the scene.

"It's about time I felt these big tits under mine," Cassie said. "I'm sure your boyfriend feels the same way. You know, I said I would just walk away, but maybe Jon would like to watch me sit on your face again?" I felt my cock lurch despite myself. "Looks like he would. When I finally get you to admit that my tits are better, how about you get on your knees. I'm sure Jon has gotten you used to that," she teased. Cassie pulled hard, and Tiff's tits ballooned slightly, regaining their shape only after Cassie released her grip. "Give it up, Tiffany. Show Jon how much you liked being my little toy." I looked up surprised as Tiffany's arms slipped to Cassie's elbows. "Are my tits better?" I groaned, hoping it wasn't true, but looking forward to the result far more than I'd expected.

"No," Tiffany groaned. Cassie pulled in again, and Tiffany's tits were shoved from the center out. "Fuck," Tiffany whispered.

"It's okay, Tiff. He can jerk off while you get me off. I get off, you get a face full of my sex, and Jon gets to shoot his load. Everyone wins. Well, except you, but isn't that the point?" I was amazed. It seemed as though Cassie understood my girlfriend's submissive nature far better than I did.

"I said 'no'," Tiffany whispered. Cassie pulled back again, and this time Tiffany moved, spreading her legs slightly and pulling. The shift in center of gravity pulled Cassie in hard, and Tiffany shoved up again, bending Cassie's big tits up at the base.

"Fucking..." Cassie let the curse trail off as she struggled against the new point of leverage. As the redhead tried to spread her own legs to match the low point that Tiffany had managed, her tits were pushed up further. Tiffany kept the grip tight, and any time Cassie tried to push, Tiffany matched as best she could, shoving her heavy tits up more and forcing Cassie's tits up to even more discomfort.

"You bitch," Cassie groaned.

"Give them a suck yourself," Tiffany hissed. Cassie pushed forward, but Tiffany jumped, pushing her tits up and over Cassie's. The redhead moaned as she felt her sore tits bounce and then Tiffany came down from the move with a hammer like blow.

"Oh fucking hell!" Cassie cried out as Tiffany's tits flattened from the bottom. Cassie's sore tits were almost completely red now, and being pushed down by my girl's pair. Tiffany gasped as Cassie pushed up, but pulled back then slammed forward. Both women groaned, but I saw Cassie's arms fall.

"Enough," Cassie said. "You win, Tiff. Holy shit." Both women pulled away sweating and breathing hard. I saw them share a glance, and nodding at each other, they leaned in for a hug. Both were careful not to let their sizable breasts touch more than briefly during the hug, and throwing me a quick glance, Tiffany kissed Cassie. The redhead immediately began kissing her back, and soon they were sharing a deep, passionate kiss.

"How about it, Jon? You wanna watch?" Cassie said, her voice full of seduction. I looked at both with surprise, and they both laughed.

"He is that easy," Cassie said, laughing. She tried to keep a straight face. "What's it gonna be Jon?" she asked, mocking her own tone. Despite the smile she strode to me and looked me in the eye. I realized that, not for the first time, Cassie was testing me. I looked back at her.

"I do want to watch," I told her, and she looked mildly surprised as I reached out for her left breast. She said nothing as I gently caressed her beaten tit. "Go show Tiffany your respect to her superior tits," I said. I somehow managed it without my voice shaking, and Cassie gave a half approving glance.

"Yes, sir," she said. Tiffany looked at me with the same amused glance, but held up her big left breast for the loser to suckle on. Cassie latched on and slowly began basting my fiancee's victorious breast. Tiffany looked down at the redhead's face and closed her eyes as Cassie took over hefting the heavy breast so she could move her mouth around it. Cassie finished and let Tiffany's tits bounce against her chest. She picked up my girl's other big tit and began the same treatment, letting my girlfriend's heavy breast flop down again. Tiffany grunted as Cassie stood and turned back to me. Tiffany was breathing hard, and I realized that it was turning her on more than she realized it would. I felt a spark of jealousy, and it suddenly went away. I couldn't explain it, but I turned to my girlfriend.

"Now what, Jon?" Cassie asked, and I thought I heard a challenge in her voice. I looked to Tiffany, who was slowly recovering. I turned back to Cassie and I felt a casual smile come over my face. I reached out to gently squeeze Cassie's beaten, tenderized tit with my left hand. The redhead looked a bit surprised, but I ignored the look and sat down on the couch.

"You two worked really hard to get me going," I said. "Now it's time to clean up that mess." Cassie's surprise turned to widened eyes, but she looked to Tiffany. Given Tiffany's propensity for more submissive behavior, I assumed that the redhead wouldn't find much help there. As my girlfriend knelt in front of me, I realized I was right. Tiffany looked at Cassie, who slowly knelt next to my girlfriend. I caught the redhead's eyes with mine, and she saw the question before I could ask.

"Holy shit," she said. "So you haven't been exaggerating about this guy? He was about to ask if I wanted to go through with this, wasn't he?" Tiffany let her hand rest on my thigh and smiled.

"That sounds like him," Tiffany agreed, leaning in to kiss my cock through my pants. Soon Tiffany's hands had me unbuttoned, and I couldn't hold back a slight groan as my girlfriend caught my hard on and began stroking. "But it doesn't sound like me," she added. "Time to pay up, Cass." The redhead shot my girlfriend an annoyed glare, but the shock had apparently worn off.

"Bitch," she said, before taking my cock out of my fiancee's hand. She licked the tip, and it jumped. "Bet you're all primed and ready, Jon," Cassie said, her voice harsh. I noticed that her hand was very gentle, though, her fingers delicately sliding up and down. "Watching your girlfriend beat my tits down like that. Had to get you good and ready to cum. Did you like watching her win, Jon? Do you like seeing your heavy titted girlfriend beat on other girls? I love watching her, Jon. We have that in common." Cassie slid her mouth over my cock, and I groaned as she slowly used her lips to apply pressure. When she pulled off there was a bit of a pop. Tiffany watched, smiling, as her friend blew me.

"Maybe the next time she fights, you can have me over and I can suck you off again. Tiff tells me you love getting good head, and I'm pretty good," Cassie said. I grunted and felt my hand reach out to gently squeeze Cassie's big breast. I could tell that the activities were getting to us all as the redhead's nipples had begun to harden. Cassie went down again and I looked at Tiffany. Tiffany shuffled closer on her knees. When Cassie popped up, Tiffany let her hand slide in to hold the base of my dick. Cassie moved away, and Tiffany let her own mouth descend on me. I sighed as I felt the familiar sensations of my girlfriend's mouth, then watched Cassie, who was licking her lips. My hand snaked out and Cassie, still watching Tiffany, shifted to allow my hand better access to her beaten breast. I gently shook it, and Cassie groaned. Tiffany slid off and looked at me.

"I'm willing to bet you're not far off," Tiffany told me. Cassie took the opportunity to resume the blowjob and Tiffany smiled as she continued. My hand remained on Cassie's beaten breast. "Is Cassie going to get the special filling?" Tiff asked, and both Cassie and I started laughing. Cassie pulled off, and shook her head.

"That's... just so wrong," she breathed. Cassie looked down and smiled at my hand as it slipped from her tit while I laughed.

"Well, there was an ulterior motive," Tiffany said, and immediately swallowed me to the root. Cassie's eyes widened in shock and approval.

"Wow," Cassie said. She didn't offer any more commentary, but when it became obvious that Tiffany was looking to finish the job, she leaned into my thigh, letting my hand fill with her left tit again. Cassie shifted again, allowing her nipple to rub over my palm while my girlfriend continued her blowjob.

I didn't last long, and Tiffany avoided any theatrics, finishing with only a small wipe of her lip. I released Cassie's breast, apologizing for being too rough. For some reason, both women laughed, louder and more enthusiastically than I would have expected.

"Um, not too rough for me, Jon. But thanks," she said, again chuckling. "And thanks for a good time," she said. Tiffany reached in for a hug, and both women were careful not to let their sore breasts touch. "Now what's this news?" Cassie asked, her eyes flickering down to my spent cock before looking back at Tiffany expectantly. Tiffany grinned and reached into her purse. In a few seconds, she turned and Cassie's eyes went wide.

"Oh my... you're engaged? Congratulations! To Jon?" I had just finished zipping up my pants when I fell backward into the couch, laughing loudly. Tiffany just shook her head and lightly punched Cassie on the shoulder. I stopped laughing long enough to flip the redhead off, and she leaned in to hug me gently. Then, despite the condition of their breasts, Cassie gave Tiffany a huge hug.

"I'm so happy for you both," Cassie said. "And, I've got to say Jon, you've impressed me. In more ways than one. I know you'll take good care of this intelligent, charismatic whore."

"You fucking bitch," Tiffany laughed. Cassie's look softened.

"You know I love you," Cassie said. She glanced at me and smiled. She leaned in and slowly kissed my fiancee, sliding her tongue into Tiffany's mouth. When the kiss broke, I saw both women's shoulder's heave.

"And that was for you, Jon. Such a good sport. This was fun." She stood up and asked to use the bathroom.

"It was fun," Tiffany said. "Thanks for trying to throw off my entire social dynamic," she teased. I opened my mouth but she kissed me aggressively. I fought the urge to play with her sore boobs. When she pulled away, she smiled. "I'm just kidding. Cassie and I enjoyed it, Jon. Thank you."

"I enjoyed it, too," I offered. Tiffany laughed.

"I would imagine you did, yes," she said, still chuckling.

Cassie came out looking pretty refreshed, and handed Tiffany a small bag. "For you," she said. She looked at me and smiled. "And you already got yours," she said. I shook my head, but stood to see her out. When the door closed, I looked at Tiffany, who was beaming.

"Merry Christmas," she said, winking. "What's in store for the new year?"