News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

PythonLegs vs. ChristinaWrestler Apartment House Style in Hilton Head

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Disclaimer:  This series of matches contains Extreme Violence, Nudity, and is not suitable for immature viewers.  (You all know how I am!)  Read at your own discretion.   (It also contains two of the hottest women on planet Earth, if I do say so myself)

PythonLegs vs. ChristinaWrestler Apartment House Style in Hilton Head
On June 24th, 2018 "cristinawrestler" and I (PythonLegs) agreed to a single Apartment House style match to verify that we were compatible and could have entertaining matches.  I learned from the onset, that she was at least as equally competitive as I was.  The only difference between us was that she was more reserved than I (at first).  I do not want to give any results away ahead of time, so I will just say for you readers to watch Christina evolve through our matches.  I believe I brought out her inner Tigress.  She, like I, does not like to lose.  And each new match or fall got progressively more aggressive, until we were almost literally ripping each other to shreds!  For ME, I found these fights, VERY stimulating!   ;D

Fight #1  Apartment House Style   June 24, 2018 4:54 AM
Simone: I propose an Apartment House Catfight at the home of a rich socialite who arranges bikini matches between beautiful women!
I am the current champion at the estate of this millionaire and I have suggested that YOU be the next challenger.  There is a large cash prize awarded to the winners of each match held there in a no rules catfight!  Attire is a skimpy bikini, and all fights are to submission with post match humiliation allowed for the winner!

thebrunettedemolisher: mmmm    interesting your proposal.....mmm...yes....I accept! 
thebrunettedemolisher: well so please tell me about the setting....rules....attire and so on
Simone: OK  The setting is the mansion of a millionaire who loves Apartment House Style catfights and watches them in his private home.  He generously rewards the winner of each fight.
thebrunettedemolisher: perfect
Simone: Fights are not interrupted, nor refereed.  We agree on any rules we want.  But, again, there is no enforcement of said rules.  We fight until one of us gives up.  But then the winner is allowed to humiliate the loser any way she sees fit! 
thebrunettedemolisher: perfect no rules....but please no biting and no bones broken
Simone: We start in bikinis, or micro-bikinis.
thebrunettedemolisher: I'll wear my red one.
Simone: I am wearing a tiny white bra that barely covers my nipples with a thong.
thebrunettedemolisher: I'm Italian so I am not so skilled, like you, in English...but I try to do my best.
Simone: I arrive at the mansion that I won my Apartment House Wrestling Championship from (Ironic that it is a mansion on an off shore island). 
I come early and go to my private dressing room and strip down to my sexiest outfit!  I look stunning with my firm and shapely ass hanging out.  I am told that you are from a foreign country and will be a difficult match for me.  Soon I am told you have arrived.  Being dressed, I strut to the "exercise room" or gym and await you.  I stretch to warm up. 

thebrunettedemolisher:  I was invited to a mansion for an apartment house fight...where a rich man pays large amounts of money to the winners.....I don't know my adversary, and even if I'm not in my first experience, I'm nervous....but sure I want this big amount...I know the rules...the loser will be humiliated....and doesn't receive money for the fight.....but confident in myself, I accept this challenge. 
Simone: I watch you enter the room.  My body tingles, as I am bisexual and find you very attractive.  Your olive colored skin makes you look very "healthy"!  I walk up and extend my hand to you, "I am Simone!"  I state boldly.  "And I am about to make you my BITCH!" 
thebrunettedemolisher: I go in a dressing room where I prepare myself....I put on my red bikini...I look at my shape into the mirror and smile...YES.....after a long moment of stretching...I walk to the gym room...where a mat is waiting for the fight...... I step in...and see a black girl wearing a white bikini.....I think she is my adversary...mmmm!  The first time against a black woman....we will see....what happens....
I see you walking and take your hand...I shake it and reply....."YEAH BITCH!!!   WE WILL SEE"...and I smirk.....
thebrunettedemolisher: Hello...."I am Cristina from Italy...I am 32 years old, 5'4" tall, and 132lbs.  My breasts are 34 C cup!"  I smile! 

Simone: "I am 24 years old, 5' 6", at 135 pounds, and a 35B."  I back up slowly, watching you as I do. The master of the house commands; "Ready GIRLS?!"  Then he strikes a gong and commands; "FIGHT!" 
I scream a primal scream and come at you fast as I reach out and attempt to rip off your bra.  It is my experience that a lot of women get upset and are taken out of their game when they are immediately topless! 
thebrunettedemolisher:  You step up fast.....I have the time to rise my hands, but you grab my bra and rip it off....my boobs are free.....I am topless in a moment....surprised at this....but immediately grab your hair and try to drag your head down...and with my right knee try a shot at your face......"SLUT!" I scream. 
Simone: My opening gamble succeeds, as I rip off your top and quickly discard it to the side.  My nipples become stiff as I stare at your firm C cup breasts.  But then I am brought back to reality quickly, as you grab my ponytail and yank my head down.  Your knee comes up very quickly.  I use my left hand to try and block the knee kick, but your knee comes hard and fast (you seem to be as quick as I am), and it smacks into my hand and smashes my hand into my own face, as if I am punching myself!  My head flies up as I try to recover! 
I shake my head and I send an open right handed slap at the side of your face! 

thebrunettedemolisher: your hand partially protects your face and so my knee fails its mission.....I'm not in good balance...and have just enough time to put my right leg down before I receive your right hand on my face.....your slap is strong and turns my head to the side...... I feel heat on my cheek.....I release your hair and step back just a little bit, staggering.....I feel my face getting red, angry.... I try to react immediately and send my right foot looking for your left knee....with the sole of my foot....
Simone: I get a little wet as I feel the flat of my hand hit your flesh with a loud SMACK!  As you backpedal, I advance quickly.  Too quickly, as you kick me in my right knee and it hurts like a son of a bitch!  "YOU FUCKING cxnt!"  I scream from the pain.  It halts my attempt to tackle you, so instead I fire left and right uppercuts at your under-boobs, hoping to cause you great pain! 
thebrunettedemolisher:  I see your fists arriving and put my arms up, with my fists in close to guard and protect my face.... HAAAAAAAAAA  BITCHHHHHHH......Your fists pound badly into my breast.....over my boobs......I step back immediately....bending a little, my body in pain.....serious pain!....closing my forearms over my boobs and face....I peer at you....
Simone: With your hands high protecting your upper-body, I advance more cautiously and slip my right hand down inside of your bikini bottoms!  My hand knows the way as my thumb presses firmly against your stiff clitoris, and my fingers penetrate inside your vagina!  I then squeeze tightly, pinching your clit and scratching your vaginal walls!  "YEA BITCH!  . . . I OWN YOUR OLIVE ASS NOW!  . . . HOW DOES THAT FEEL WHORE?!?  I lean my shoulder into you as I try to drive you backwards and maul your pussy! 
Simone: (The lord of the manner GASPS as my hand disappears down your inside your bottoms)
thebrunettedemolisher:  I see you step quickly, close to me.....but I'm ready this time fighting through the pain......when......NOOOOOO   SLUTTTTTT.....your right hand grabs me pinching my intimacy...sliding inside my bikini bottom....I open my mouth in a mixture of amazement and pain....and try to send my head butt to your face! 
thebrunettedemolisher: (do you have large nipples)

Simone:  (1" when engorged)
Simone: As I tingle from the thrill of having you immobilized while I maul your pussy, I get careless and you smash your forehead into the bridge of my nose!  "MOTHERFUCKER!"  I scream as a trickle of blood flows from my nose as I jerk my head backwards!  "NOW IT'S ON, cxnt!"  My left hand now seizes your right nipple and I pinch it hard between my thumb and forefinger, then twist it clockwise! 
 (GAWD I AM REALLY WET NOW!  THIS IS AWESOME!)

thebrunettedemolisher: HAAAAAAAAAAA.......I was quite sure to oblige you to step back...and you receive the pain but react immediately twisting my right nipple so badly!  Both hands grab fast for your wrist and with my nails starting to dig deeply into your flesh......I try to get you to release my poor nipple......some tears mark my face from the terrible pain! 
thebrunettedemolisher: (slut!  You know the meaning of the fight!)

Simone: Your crying just gets me more excited as you grab both of my wrists.  Your right hand pulls my left hand off of your nipple, but my right hand is buried deep, and I now fight through my own terrible pain and attempt to push you backwards against the wall!  "NO USE FIGHTING IT, CHRISTINA!  MY HAND IS BURIED DEEP!  MY CLAW IS RIPPING AT YOUR TENDER FLESH!  SURRENDER TO MY BLACK ASS DEAR!" 
thebrunettedemolisher:  I'm in serious pain now....but I know this is a fight is for money  ...but you are so viscious!  How to survive?.....you push me back, close to the wall.....I release your left hand and try to surprise you sending a double slaps into your ears...trying to daze you...
Simone: Your double ear slap stuns me as my right hand releases your flesh!  My hands come up and rub my ears as my head bobs downward!  "AAAAAAAARRRRGH!"  I am incensed as I take two steps backwards and then run hard at you, bent now at the waist, as I try to slam my right shoulder into your belly and push your back into the wall! 
thebrunettedemolisher:  You take two steps back and run fast, trying to pin me to the wall.....but I see you and step fast to my right side .......so you run into the wall.......I hope you hit your head into the wall......
Simone: (DAM this sexy olive skinned beauty is fast!)  I manage to stop myself with my hands against the wall as you sidestep me.  I then spin my body around in the direction you stepped to, and my closed fist swings at you, chest high!  "BITCH!!!" 
Simone: (I spun and used my momentum to launch a fist at you nimble little minx! )

thebrunettedemolisher: when I see you stop your run against the wall, putting your hands open palms on the wall....I step fast behind you....when you start to slide on your left trying to send your fist on my chest.....but it only slides over my skin....then I can step behind you and grasp your throat with my right hand......"Now it is my turn, SLUT!"  I hiss into your right ear...and with my left hand slide inside your bra and pinching your nipple hard with my index finger and thumb.....then I start to twist it right and left......"How do you like this?" I whisper softly into your ear, and then I bite your ear gently.......
Simone: "OOOOOOW!  YOU BITCH!  . . . YOU SLUT!  . . . YOU WHORE!"  I usually like it when my opponent pinches my nipples as it gets me really revved up and horny.  But you really clamp down hard and bring my pain to the next level!  I both LOVE IT AND HATE IT, as the pain is excruciating!  Your lips to my ear also make me even hornier and I am starting to whither under your smoldering sexuality!  My claws dig into your thighs, as You have me now pressed against the wall, leaning slightly, so that I have NO leverage!  The pain index continues to rise as I cum in my thong!  "MMMMMM!"
Simone: (You are FUCKING GREAT Christina!  I am soaking wet from this fight!)

thebrunettedemolisher: (me too    a little bit....me too.....now gasping fast)
thebrunettedemolisher: Your nails are digging into my thighs......"SLUT!....you will pay for this now!".... I decide to slide down with my back on the mat...dragging you with me...my right arms is wrapping hard around your neck so you can't escape! .....Your body follows me as I lie down on my belly.....your nape on my left shoulder....and now I can wrap with my thighs around your belly...crossing my ankles, I start to squeeze your abs .....my left hand release your nipple and starts sending some fast, short punches into your left eye.....
Simone: After four or five very painful punches, my eyes begin to close.  I am done!  You have outlasted me and proven that today, you are the better woman!  "I SURRENDER!"
thebrunettedemolisher:  I stop punching you....but I slip my left hand inside your bikini bottoms and my middle finger slides inside your pussy.......with surprise I feel it is very wet...incredibly wet....I gouge with the index finger your clit....then I start rubbing it firmly!...I feel your muscles get soft.....so I release your neck.......and hiss into your left ear..."yes I'm the better woman here....Italian women are too strong for black sluts like you!" and with my tongue start to lick the inside your ear......
Simone: My hands caress your shapely olive ass as you have your way with me!  I lay submissively as you bring me to orgasm!  Then I kiss your neck! 

thebrunettedemolisher:  After a moment   I push you to my right side.....and stand up....
Simone: (I am like a puppy dog now!)
thebrunettedemolisher:  I put my right foot on your belly and flex my biceps in a victory pose!.......Then I grab your bikini top and pull off!......."This is my trophy today" I say smiling......the master of the house arrives with a wad of cash, and hands it to me!  "We will fight for a rematch . . . . . soon!  Sorry I must go now!"   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thebrunettedemolisher: Sorry.....see you soon dear: and sorry to have called you a black slut. 
June 24, 2018 1:31 PM Simone: I LOVE TRASH TALK Bella!  Ciao'!

Fight #2  Apartment House Style   the Rematch   July 4, 2018 9:18 AM
thebrunettedemolisher: ready for the rematch
Simone: YES!!!  I will be dressed as per my last pic. without the sandals.
Simone: INTRODUCTION:  I walk back into the mansion where I was once the Apartment House Fighting Champion!  I lost when you mauled my pussy, mostly because I was infatuated with you, and it felt as good as it did bad!  Your jet black hair framed your perfect body!  And I was distracted and I lost the match because of it!  THIS TIME I WILL NOT BE DISTRACTED!  I am on a mission to make you my BITCH!  I make a vow to myself that I will do ANYTHING I have to in order to win!  I have gone to the gym six days a week since our last meeting, and my body shows it!  My legs are especially toned and ready to clamp around your head and torso to inflict PAIN!  I get dressed into my cutest bikini.  It has an orange string top that barely my nipples, with a white waistband on a thong that highlights my shapely toned butt!  I wait in my dressing room until the appointed time doing my stretches, and then strut out to the mats, exaggeratedly shifting my hips from side to side! 

thebrunettedemolisher: I prepare myself in another room.....wearing my black string bikini...looking at my shape into the mirror and now I smile...sure to beat this bitch for the second time......I'm ready...after a last look...I open my door and enter the room where we will fight. 
Simone: I strut out to the mats at the same time as you,  I liked the prestige and power the millionaire who lived in the mansion afforded me.  We meet on the mats.  I look over at you and decide to use a line from the movie Rocky;  "I WILL BREAK YOU!"  I hold out my hands for a pre fight fist bump. 
thebrunettedemolisher:  I smile...and stretch out my fingers saying....."Last time, . . .  I broke you dear!"...and then I take place on the other side of the mat...starring at you....
Simone: Your refusal to bump my fist makes me angrier than I already was.  I turn to our benefactor and host; "START THIS FUCKING THING, GENE!" He raises his hand and declares; "Ready . . . FIGHT!" I come at you fast but under control and fake a punch to your breasts with my left hand.  Then I suddenly drop to the floor, catching myself with my right hand. I then kick my left foot upwards at a 45 degree angle aiming for to kick your pussy!  (THAT should surprise the BITCH!)   A daring move! 
thebrunettedemolisher: I'm ready...when you surprise me and drop to the floor....I look at you with surprise....then stop to step and ....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...your kick lands between my legs.....I drop on my knees in intense pain!  Putting my hands on my poor pussy...bending my head....and closing my eyes as tears stream down my cheek!....
Simone: I am determined to win, no matter how many rules I need to break, or how viscous my attack is.  I quickly get to my feet and leap at you, straddling your head with my python thighs on both sides!  It knocks you onto your back, but I am able to maintain the squeezing of your head between my pythons, as I land on your breasts, sitting (face toward your head), and locking my ankles, which makes you positioned on your back, with me on top, your head raised at a 45 degree angle and me with a head scissors!  My free arms search for yours so I can grab your wrists and not allow you to use them to free yourself!  "Pretty damn QUICK; aren't I, Italian whore?"  And then I dig my talons into your breasts! 
thebrunettedemolisher: I'm completely surprised by your fast action ... in a moment you jump over my head then your thighs wrap around my head, strongly....I fall on my back, but not completely because your knees are putting my head at a 45 degree angle.....I try to slide with my hands on your thighs...but I am too late!  You are wrapping your strong, muscular legs around my head, like a pythons does to its victims.....  Your hands also grab my breasts.......I gasp! ....My face turns red and I can't escape........SLUTTTTT I hiss....this is illegal! 
Simone: "OH BOO HOO BITCH!" I yell at you as I now concentrate on squeezing your head as tightly as I can!  "I took extra trips to the gym ALL WEEK Chrissie, just for the chance to do THIS . . . to YOU!"  I let go of breasts to slap you hard across your face, and with my right hand!  "NOW SHUT UP BITCH!
thebrunettedemolisher: I can't react well.........my hands are grabbing your thighs deeply.  My nails are digging in!  .... I also am having trouble breathing!..... My face is red!  ........  I am in pain....desperately trying to get you to release my head! 
Simone:  I leave your left hand unattended now as I come back-handed with a right handed slap to your cheek!    SMACK!!!  My intent is now to continue Bitch Slapping you for a while (Alternating fore-handed and backhanded slaps while still maintaining the scissors)! 
thebrunettedemolisher:  I can no longer endure the slaps on top of the scissors!  Now in tears, I hiss......"I GIVE!  I give up!  ...." I can't breathe! ..... My body can take NO MORE! 
thebrunettedemolisher: (you moved too fast, and too wild, surprising me this time!)

Simone: "YES!"  I scream as I release your head and start jumping up and down!  "I AM AGAIN THE CHAMPION!"  I put a foot on your face, now pressing the back of your head to the mat as I flex my arms in a victory pose!  "You and I are now tied, BITCH!"   I take my foot from your face.  Starring down at you I am not satisfied by merely beating you. no matter how severe the beating was!  "Do you want to face me one more time in a week, for the ultimate match?"  I think for a minute.  "This time, the loser gets stripped naked and leaves without their clothes!"  I smile slyly! 
thebrunettedemolisher:  I'm surprised and dazed....and can't react! ---- I roll on the mat...in pain...seriously injured......only I hiss..."YES; I accept the ultimate match...for the championship!"....... and then I pass out....body spread eagle on the mat! 
Simone:  I slap you awake!  "Whoever loses our rubber match leaves naked and can never return here!  The stakes are high, but I KNOW I can beat you! . . . Do you think you can win?!?"    I grab your bra with both hands and yank you to your feet by your nipples,  starring into your eyes, my face 6" from yours! 
thebrunettedemolisher:  I can't reply but spit at your face! ...... Gasping for the air...in really bad condition! 
thebrunettedemolisher: (you bitch....for the next fight, to declare the Ultimate champion, we go 3 rounds.  The winner is she who is the first to win 2 rounds)
"3 rounds!  NO rules!  And why not? .... This time nude!" 

Simone: 'MMMMMMM!    That is FINE Bitch!"
I rip your bra off and pound you in your left breast!  "I AM TAKING THIS AS A SOUVENEIR!  I will see you in a week!"  I turn and walk out, not looking back!  I just had an orgasm!  "I will also force you to kiss the PUSSY if you lose!"

thebrunettedemolisher:  " If I lose!"
thebrunettedemolisher:  A doctor comes to visit me. ... After a short time I can stand up again...and slowly I trudge to the dressing room to take a shower. 

On July 6th Christina taunted me with the following Trash Talk:  8:52 AM
thebrunettedemolisher:  I hear the that organizer for our fight will provide the winner a golden championship belt, AND $100,000 cash!  ..... So I'm really excited...the idea to win all this money gets me nervous and excited at the same time...I know my rival...the black beauty is strong and wild!  Last time won thanks to her quick start!  ... Now I know her better and I'll be more careful...especially in the beginning.
I'm in my gym ...working hard building up my muscles. .... Tomorrow will be a day of rest because Sunday I'll fight for the championship belt and for the money! .... I'm working hard....on my arms and on my legs. 

Simone: I am spending a LOT of time on my thighs and my arms!  I want both to be as strong as is possible in the short time we have to get ready!
thebrunettedemolisher:  This time want that we fight naked...... It will be the first time for me....not sure if it's better be shaved...or not....but I think it's better not to...I look nice with my black hairs.....and a lot of people like this. ..... If that bitch tries to pull my short hairs ....... NOT possible! 
Simone: I LOVE to fight naked!  I usually strip my opponents of their bras (at least)!  It usually makes them more submissive.  AND it provides easy access to their MOST sensitive parts!
You have SUCH a nice body!  What a shame that I have to destroy it!  !

thebrunettedemolisher: after 30 minutes....I decide to go at home.........say goodbye to my friends...and step into the street........Soon I see a taller slim black girl, with an athletic build....... I think that I look better.....yes is my adversary ...the black girl.....my first impulse is to change direction...but after I think it seems I am afraid...no no....I step in your direction and we will see what happen...
Simone: "HI BITCH! . . . READY to get slaughtered?"
thebrunettedemolisher:  My face cross yours...in a moment we are face to face....I stop .....and you do the same
I don't reply.......I put my hands on my hips...pushing my boobs up......looking at you........

Simone: I can barely contain myself!  I want to jump you right here!  I am hoping that you notice my bicep muscle definition.  "WELL?!?  . . . NOTHING TO SAY TO ME AFTER THAT ASS KICKING YOU JUST TOOK?!?"
thebrunettedemolisher: I get angry now.......step close to you....against your body....pushing my boobs against yours....my face quite close yours...and I hiss;   "I'll massacre you Sunday...be sure; .....the $100,000 will be mine; ...and the belt; ...and in addition, your pubic hairs too!  When the fight is over....your ass will be flat and your boobs red for the shots received...all this I promise you"....
I push my boobs against you! ...Two men run in our direction and one take me by the shoulder and the other you...and divide us.  I try to send a kick...but miss! 

Simone: "My pussy is shaved you dumb cxnt!  . . .  And I will rip your nipples off!
thebrunettedemolisher: I shake my shoulders and the man releases his hold....so I can step away........"TAKE CARE SLUT" I scream passing on your side

July 7th:  Update on AHF Championship   4:30 PM
Simone:  Tomorrow is the appointed day that we are supposed to have out 2 out of 3 falls fight.  There will be no referee to stop us.  We are on our own.  I have been working out with weights, getting my arms toned for the battle.  Even now as I am watching TV, I am pumping iron!  (She won't stand a chance!  I will pound her into the mat!)  I can't wait!!!
July 8th:  Update on AHF Championship   5:30 AM
Simone:  We have fought twice!  In the first fight, I stripped you of your bra and attacked your firm full breasts by pinching your nipples.  I thought I had your shapely olive ass beat, but you returned the favor as you attacked my nipples and then managed to scissors me, pounding me in the face while mauling my pussy!  Fight #1 to Christina, the Brunette Demolisher with a strong finish!
In fight #2, taking no chances, I immediately kicked you in your pussy!  Then I captured you in a head scissors between my shapely python legs!  It was over QUICKLY as you surrendered with only a few scratches on my muscular thighs!  Fight #2 to Simone and my Python Legs!  It was total domination on my part! 
Gene has requested that fight #3 be the ultimate!  Whichever of us wins TWO fights first, will be his Ultimate Apartment House Champion and represent HIM against the champions of other millionaires at Hilton Head!  The potential of this could make whoever wins today, rich, beyond our wildest dreams.  And the stakes have been raised accordingly!  As two tropical storms in the Atlantic move around us I arrive at Gene's mansion ahead of you.  The violent storms create a backdrop of pending doom for one of us.  We are fighting naked!  The winner WILL get to humiliate the loser after the match!  And the loser leaves completely naked! 
I am worried a little that you may not make it to the island in time, before one of the two storms escalate into full blown hurricanes!  I want BADLY to beat you completely and totally as the Alpha Tigress that I am!  I will force your face to my pussy as the ultimate act of humiliation!  Because I also find you attractive, I want to make you "serve" me!

July 08, 2018  Update on AHF Championship   11:46 AM
thebrunettedemolisher:   I arrive in the isle late....so the organizer decide that we will fight only tomorrow....when I'm rested, after the long trip. 

Fight #3  Apt. House Style   Ultimate Championship       Best 2 out of 3    July 09, 2018 4:00 PM
First Fall
thebrunettedemolisher: I come from my room wearing my red bikini...and step into the hot tub, where I can rest a little bit and soak.  I am sent a message by mobile....30 minutes until we will fight!  I get nervous...but I am confident!  I've 30 minutes to take a shower and strip for the fight! 
Simone: I am prepared.  My muscles toned to perfection.  I have added more bicep muscle, and thigh muscle.  I strut out to the mats shifting my hips from side to side in an exaggerated fashion.  My demeanor is all business, as I step onto the mats!  I turn to our benefactor, known only as Gene, and wave that I am ready!   
GENE speaks:  "Ladies!  You have given me great pleasure watching the two of you as you fought for my enjoyment.  The loser today will be forever banned!  The winner will be my champion . . . and a LOT richer!  Are you both ready for the final two out of three?"  He looks at you! 
thebrunettedemolisher:  I look at you...and slowly pull off my bathrobe...revealing my classic body.....in perfect shape.....with my black thick tuft of pubic hair neatly trimmed...my nipples erect...the air is warm....but I feel a cold chill....I look my adversary and take a deep breath...."I am ready"
GENE:  . . . . .  "FIGHT!" 
thebrunettedemolisher:  I step out into the middle of the mat...a little bit embarrassed!...It's the first time that I have ever fought nude!.....I try to concentrate!...looking at you.....Shaved vs. bush...(mmmmm!).....My hands close up into fists!....I am ready for you! 
Simone: I walk confidently towards you.  You look almost as fit and toned as I do!  I am careful to protect my crotch, especially since that is our most vulnerable area!  I take two very quick steps towards you, trying to wrap my arms around you and tie you up.  I grab for your hands or waist as I try to press my body close and get my right foot and ankle behind your left foot, to try and trip you to the mat!  "I am going to kick that shapely Olive ass and stay the Champion, BITCH!"
thebrunettedemolisher:  You start fast, by trying to wrap your arms around my body, so I send two jabs to your face;....Right then left side....your leg slips behind mine....I try to avoid being tripped, but you push my body so I fall onto the mat!  Grabbing your hair I drag you with me, and we both go down together.  I wrap my strong legs around your waist, and my arms close around your neck, pushing your face against mine...
Simone: I grab you and press my body tight to yours.  You feel my erect nipples pressing firmly into yours!  Our thighs are rubbing together.  Your attempt to punch my face, but we are so close that it is impossible.  Your punches hit my ribs instead!  The extra strength training paid off as I was able to get enough leverage to trip you backwards.  As you are falling you throw your legs up around my waist and grab my hair and pull me with you.  Our faces are close as you fall back on your ass with my waist scissored between your legs!  I fall on top and my hands quickly grab for your nipples as I pinch down hard on them!  "HOW DOES THIS FEEL BITCH!"
thebrunettedemolisher: HAAAAAAA BITCHHHHHHHH....I am in pain as you seize my erect nipples!  I try to resist, my arms wrap around your throat, and try to close your body against me in a bear-hug!  My thighs are wrapping and squeezing your waist!  I try to stop your breathing...and get you to release my nipples! 
Simone: As I pinch down hard on your nipples and start to twist them, you let my hair go and wrap your arms around my neck.  Your scissors me around my waist, and squeeze hard, but the small amount of pain is manageable.  Your arms pull my torso tight to you, so I am barely able to maintain my nipple pinch.  You pull on my neck as hard as you are able, trying to break my grip on your nipples, which must feel like they are on fire by now!  I abandon my right handed pinch (keeping my left hand on your right nipple) and start pounding away at your left ribs as fast and hard as I can in an attempt to get you to release your holds on me! 
thebrunettedemolisher:  My nipples are on fire....but I resist....In a certain way now I'm quite insensitive after this amount of pain....You release one of them and start to send short jabs into my left ribs....Too short the space...so this doesn't work properly...I feel my double holds is the right way...pumping my thighs trying to break your waist...At the same time my arms are really squeezing your neck!  Your face is close to my right shoulder....I feel your right ear close my mouth...and bite your earlobe with primal attitude!  ...I bite wildly......"You give? " I hiss without releasing the ear! 
Simone: My ab. muscles were worked on especially during my time off, so your waist scissors has little effect on causing me pain.  My arms are unrestricted by you ( as your arms are around my neck), so I am able to pound your ribs hard.  Your arms pull at my neck and cause me pain, but it is not enough to break my punching and pinching.  Then I am shocked by you biting my earlobe!  "SON OF A BITCH!  . . . . YOU cxnt!  . . . OWWW!"  You bite my ear, removing a piece of it!  It bleeds steadily as I am forced to surrender the first fall!  "YOU DIRTY cxnt!  I SUBMIT BITCH!"  When you release me I get up quickly and run to my dressing room.  "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"  I shout as I go and tend to my ear, dripping blood as I run! 
I must go on, or I I will lose the match, my clothes, and the big money!  So I use gauze and tape to stop the bleeding.  I tape it up and come back out to the mats.  I protest, but Gene upholds the NO RULES edict, and if I do not fight, as I am, I lose the match.  "Please grant me 20 minutes to get myself together?"

thebrunettedemolisher: the first round is mine...I raise my arms...and step on my mat side.....drink water and put ice on my nipples.  They are red and blue....Many areas of my body are red and blue!  I apply ice...and try to recover ....but I am sure my adversary is now is in greater pain! ....Thinking this I smirk! 
Simone: As I sit on my haunches on the edge of the mat, I am steaming mad!  (I should have said no biting!  I have lost three matches now that I should have won, and from now on going forward NO BITING will ALWAYS be a rule.)  I want to really destroy you now!  15 minutes pass and Gene tells us to get ready for the second fall.  I stand and scowl!  "You vampire!"
thebrunettedemolisher:  "Do you want to continue?"
Simone: "Come at me BITCH and see what happens!"

Second Fall   Christina won the first fall
Gene points to both of us, one at a time.  We both raise our hands to indicate that we are ready to go again.  He smiles and declares; "READY . . . . . FIGHT!" 
Simone:  I step out onto the mats, determined to defeat you, no matter what it takes.  I get in a ready position, this time with my fists raised.  I approach you this time throwing punches.  I lead with a left jab that I throw at your face, and follow with an underhanded right, aimed at your left under-boob! 
thebrunettedemolisher: I step onto the mat ready to finish you...I think I have a great advantage now....Your ear is injured even though the blood flow is stopped....I raise my hands in close guard....and when you like a blur you step close to me, sending your left jab into my face.  I block your pitiful jab...but I don't see your right, as it comes rocketing into my left breast...."HAAAAAA"....I smirk and step back trying to send you my right foot addressed between your legs to maintain the distance between us!
Simone: As I throw my first two punches, I am aware of your fierce ability to retaliate, so when I throw my punches I am wary to protect my crotch from your attack.  I bring my left arm down quickly after the blocked jab, and I manage to twist my body counter-clockwise.  The left arm is no defense against the kick, but I manage to turn to the side in enough time so that your kick hits my right thigh, instead of my crotch! "FUCKING OWWW! . . .  OK BITCH!   We are now both aware that the other will do ANYTHING to win!  . . . Let's see if you are TRULY ready for this."  I raise my right arm, taking a step towards you, then I start to spin my entire body in a clockwise direction, using that momentum to swing my trailing right hand at your head. 
thebrunettedemolisher: I'm in pain for you last shot...my kick fails  and my kick lands on you thigh...I lose my balance for a moment...just enough for you to twist your body and send your right hand, which hits me in my mouth!...I then try to turn my body and step closer to you...in order to grab your of both ears.....thinking that if I hold you....you lost the fight....for the pain! 
Simone: Your kick to my thigh hurts and affects my mobility, slightly.  But I manage to get off a spin kick anyway.  My fist lands (from my spin maneuver), but my right leg falters and I am in an awkward position as I land, which makes it hard to defend.  You step in, reaching for my ears.  I KNEW you would try to use my earlier injury against me at some point in this match.  You are a ruthless bitch and remember everything!  This seems like a do or die moment, and it so early in our second match.  Only one option.  I bend my trailing left knee until I kneel on the mat.  My right leg is out in front bent at the knee, with my foot flat on the floor.  I know that if my next maneuver fails that I will be a sitting duck!  I dip my right shoulder and launch a right uppercut at your labia!  Then I try to RESET as quickly to defend. . .
thebrunettedemolisher: I am ready to grab your ears...when you move quickly, with one foot on the mat and the other bent at the knee...you reach back and send a screaming uppercut into by labia!........Surprised and stunned for a moment, my mouth opens!....I step back!...one step....two steps...and then fall to my knees.....putting my hands between my legs and bending my head downward!  Looking the mat... I do not utter a sound...I can not breathe...I am paralyzed in agony! 
Simone: As I launch my do or die punch, I try to put everything I have into it, knowing that I will not have another chance!  When the punch lands hard, I smile and get wet from the excitement of hearing the sound of fist hitting pussy!  SMACK!!  I watch your face as it lowers towards the mat.  I struggle a bit to get to my feet and stumble as fast as I am able, around you, circling wide so you will not be able to grab me as I flank you.  I press my moist crotch tightly to the back of your head, as my hands each around you and I grab your nipples pinching them tightly between my fingers as I yank them upwards!  "FUCK YEA, . . . BITCH!"  I scream into your ear as I drive a knee into the back! 
thebrunettedemolisher: I don't react!  I know now you can do whatever you want to me and I can't stop you!  ......so quickly I hiss...."I GIVE!!!"....before you can bite me....
thebrunettedemolisher: (I prefer to fight the last round without serious injuries)

Simone: After you surrender, I give your nipples a twist , then release them and kick your ass!  "I was hoping that I could really work your olive ass over BITCH!  . . . SMART to give when you did."  I walk to the edge of the mats and lay down to rest.  My body has taken a huge toll in these first two falls! 
GENE TELLS US:  "You ladies have 15 minutes to rest before the final and ultimate match that will see one of you exiled from this mansion, FOREVER!  And the other one will be my CHAMPION!  . . . RICH and FAMOUS!!!

The Final Fall       One fall Apiece
Simone: I turn to look towards you as I try to catch my breath and rest my body for the ultimate challenge.  You still look stunning, even after the punishment you have taken!  I release a deep SIGH!
thebrunettedemolisher: I pace slowly on my side...angry...but happy in the same time...I know it was a too difficult of a situation for me...so better to lose the round and be safe than lose with big injuries!  So all is coming down to the last fall!...I will be really careful in my actions.  I have 15 minutes to recover....My breasts hevae as I breathe deeply! 
Simone:  "Hey!  . . . . . BITCH!  . . . Why don't you just give up now, before I have to wreck you?!?"
thebrunettedemolisher: I don't reply...I see you are getting arrogant....GOOD...If you are overconfident, you can make mistakes........I look only at you! 
Simone: Gene announces that the rest period has expired and tells us to get ready for the end of this high stakes match!  "READY FIGHT!"   I can't help but notice that our benefactor, Gene, has a huge bulge in his pants as I cautiously approach you in the center of the mats.  I couch slightly, trying to be ready for anything you do to open!  You have been the ultimate Amazon Warrior! 
Simone: I crouch slightly .  . .

thebrunettedemolisher:  I stand up and step onto the mats.....really nervous....gasping fast for the tension!  I glare at you....my fists are ready.......and when you are the right distance ...I will try to surprise you with a right kick addressed to your crotch!  Looking you in the eyes...trying to distract your attention away from my leg...
Simone: It isn't long before you launch the first attack, a kick at my crotch again.  As I again spin, but also, this time, have both hands available to block your kick.  I hop backwards and grab at your ankle as you foot comes swinging towards me.  I want to grab your leg and then try to pull it over your head and hopefully take you to the mats for some ground action.  (IF not able to grab your ankle, at least blocked the kick)  My leg that you kicked earlier now seems fine as I test it. 
Simone: (It's ON BITCH!)

thebrunettedemolisher: (mm I see you want win....me too slut)
Simone: (I MAY FUCK GENE!  IF I WIN)
thebrunettedemolisher:  My kick flies....but you are fast and ready and block my foot with your hands......Then you raise my leg....so I try desperately a difficult move ....without thinking...instinctively....I lose the balance and fall on the mat with my back,...putting my armpit on the mat to avoid a strong impact...at the same time, with my left leg, I try to send you my left kick into your right ear...injured before by my bite...
Simone: As you go to the mats, you attempt to kick my ear with your free leg!  However you are falling backwards, so you do not have enough leverage nor ability to kick my ear.  Your kick instead does hit my right breast and it stings as your sexy olive ass hits the mat!  I then run around to the side that your head is on, as I cannot chance another kick!  With my right breast hurting, I go for your hair and I viciously bury both hands into it and drag you across the mats.  I am very weary to watch out for those feet!  Your thighs are well toned, and your kicks are deadly!  My heart is now beating jackrabbit fast!
thebrunettedemolisher:  You release my foot and receive my kick into your left boob......but you are quick, and you step behind me....I try to stand up, but you grab my hair and start to drag me on the mats!  "SHITTTTTTT!...SLUTTTTTT!  My scalp is on fire!....I grab your wrists and start to dig my nails into your wrists deeply ...looking for your veins....
Simone: Your nails dig into my wrists, so I let go of them to avoid any damage.  Then it hits me that I have a great opportunity here.  We are both naked.  Suddenly I step to where I am just beyond your head and drop my ass on your face!  As I drop it, I aim to have your nose up my ass crack, and my moist pussy covering your mouth.  I have two choices as to what to do with my hands.  The smart move would be to grab for your wrists, but they are moving and I may not get them, so I go for the nipple pinch and twist!  If you are willing, I will just keep pinching, twisting, and yanking your erect olive nipples until one of us can't take the pain anymore! 
 (My knees would be pinning your shoulders)

thebrunettedemolisher:  I can't scream....your pussy covers my mouth!  My nose is between your cheeks....and now you are twisting my nipples, giving me a lot of pain!  Your knees are on my shoulders....I react instinctively...and bite your labia!.......Like a wild cat that want survive, my hands grab your wrists, digging badly into your flesh looking for the veins again! 
thebrunettedemolisher: (you made a big big  big mistake)

Simone: I feel like I have you in the ultimate position to win and my pussy becomes reallywet with my juices!  Then I feel you bite into my labia!  I scream!  "YOU FUCKING ITALIAN cxnt!"  The pain is intense!  But I am committed!  It is do or die as I now start violently twisting and yanking on your hard nipples!  I CRY OUT in intense pain!  I know I have your air supply cut off, so I raise and lower my pelvis to smash my pained pussy on your mouth!  "OH DEAR GAWD!  I SWEAR THAT I WILL RIP THEM OFF, cxnt!"  Your nails dig into my arms as well.  We are like two animals locked in a DEATH GRIP!  (Gene now has his hand down the front of his pants and has never been turned on more by any other fighters in any other fight!) 
thebrunettedemolisher: I continue to bite with all my capacity...I know I can't breathe...so I can't keep this up for a long time....but I try to bite so hard.....that you can't resist....my nails are digging badly!  I am in excruciating agony, as your nails work over my nipples, digging, twisting!  I am now in a death fight!  Only one will survive! 
Simone: The pain is AGONIZING now as you continue to bite me, literally!  I have to abandon my nipple pinching and just start pounding your tits and ribs as hard as I am able.  I am withering, but my need to win, drives me.  My head droops and tears are now streaming down my face!  "IF I SURVIVE THIS!  I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, ITALIAN WHORE!"  I feel light headed and faint! 
Simone: I am now about to pass out from the pain.  I am also nearing a thunderous orgasm, so completely turned on!!!
Simone: (so wet right now honey!  MMMMMMMM!)

thebrunettedemolisher: You start sliding your wet pussy over my face, fucking it!......I'm passing out....at the same time!....I stop breathing!...I am finished!  NO AIR!.....your pussy stops moving over me....Quiet death!   Blood on my face! ....my arms fall to the mat...my body get soft and I start to pee....A clear sign that I'm have passed out!  Some medics now step immediately into the mat and push you away...and start to give some help....
Simone: I slump down on top of you, now unconscious!  When I awaken, I am bleeding from my crotch and laying on the mat, on my back.  My poor pussy is damaged and throbbing!  I am being examined by a man with a medical kit and he is tending to my wounds.  Woozily I ask, "What about the other BITCH?"  I am told that she is being resuscitated.  "DID I WIN?"  I ask, as I stir back to life? 
thebrunettedemolisher: After some seconds and mouth to mouth breathing...I open the eyes...and start to gasp!......I look around...I don't remember....."what happened?!? " I ask....
Simone: Gene walks over to us, smiling.  "Ladies!  Never in my short history of being involved in Apartment Style Fighting have I ever seen two ladies fight harder or provide me with so much pleasure!  There was no clear winner here. You both passed out.  And so I regret that there has been no winner declared from your titanic struggle.  The fight has been called a DRAW!  The first ever!  You are both welcome to rest for a day, and then fight again tomorrow.  What say you?"  . .  I very slowly rise to my feet and walk slowly over to you.  I reach my hand down and offer it to you, to lift you off the mats.  I then wrap my arms around you and give you a deep passionate kiss!  "I do not know how Christina feels, but I am not willing to fight her again under these conditions!"  I then caress your ass! 

thebrunettedemolisher: I grab your hand as you really surprise me!  You start kissing me deeply, passionately!  My face gets red!  I feel unable to react as you hug me!  Your hands caress my ass, as you squeeze it!  I say nothing!....Stunned!.....Your tongue searching for mine!  I try to avoid yours, but in the end they swirl around each other in lockstep! 
Simone: I now move my head down to your very red and swollen nipples.  "OH!  Did I do that to you baby?  I am SO SORRY BABY!  Let me make them feel better."  I smile broadly at you as my large sensuous lips engulfs your left nipple, and I suckle and then lick it.  My saliva is soothing, and my educated tongue makes your nipple feel much better!  I then make sure to lick the other nipple, just as softly and sweetly! 
thebrunettedemolisher:  "Hooooo!"  My nipples were on fire...red and bruised terribly from you mauling!  And you NOW..."Hooooooooo!.....Please stop....I'm SO WET! 
Gene, watching us very closely with one hand inside his trousers, got an idea!  "THE FIRST WOMAN TO CUM, LOSES THE MATCH!" 
Simone: "whatever you say Christina." I respond to your request to stop kissing and licking your nipples!  I then smile broadly, and slowly lower myself down to your belly button (stopping to lick it)!  Then my mouth moves to your sexy labia!  I plant my lips on your pussy!  I lick back and forth on your now dripping wet pussy, then suddenly suck your engorged clit into my mouth and flick it with my tongue, back and forth rapidly!  I do this NOT to win the fight, but because I now care more for you than I do about the Championship, the money, and all that goes with it! 
Simone: "MMMMMMMM!" 

thebrunettedemolisher:  "NOOOO!  PLEASE?   I CUM ........... I LOSE!  . . .  Please stop!  I  AM REALLY WET!  YOU BITCH!"  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!"
Simone: I suck, lick and flick your clit until you can't stand it anymore!  "CUM for me baby!" I SAY QUICKLY AND THEN FINISH YOU OFF WITH THE HARMONICA TECHNIQUE!!!
thebrunettedemolisher: (see you soon...I go to the bathroom now)
Simone: Christina explodes in my mouth and I am declared the Champion by Gene! 

After the Fight I comforted Christina
Simone: I just wanted you to know that I think you are very sexy!  From the moment that you said I would be a good beauty contestant, I knew that you found me attractive.  I think our relationship has grown now to mutual respect and admiration, not to mention infatuation.  I wanted you to know that I have feelings toward you.  Your olive skin and perfect body really turns me on.  Then in our very last fight, I was nervous as I suckled and licked your perfect, breasts!  I felt something very primal and deep within me.  I wanted you.  So I went ahead and ate your sweet pussy!  As I did it, I deeply felt it!  I hope you felt the same.  You can have THIS anytime! 
thebrunettedemolisher: you make me CRAZY!  I'm not lez or bi...but you made me feel so good....so now I am in great confusion.  You look amazing!  Love your black skin! 
Simone: Thank you love!  When I started here I had a BF.  I was almost completely heterosexual, but a little Bisexual.  NOW I am 99% Lesbian.  Women are much better lovers and companions.  I will take my time with you.  I will not pressure you.  But when you are ready, let's just have a session where I just make love to you.  You can then experience what you felt again, and see if you still feel the same.  It is also alright to have a man AND a woman as partners.  Just know that I will do whatever I can to help you figure out what YOU really want. 
You are so beautiful and sexy!  ANY MAN OR WOMAN would be lucky to have you!

thebrunettedemolisher: you too are beauty and sexy...you made me CRAZY and in confused! 
Please don't kiss my nipples again...I get wet very fast!

Simone: Is that such a bad thing?
Simone: You getting wet when I kiss you somewhere makes ME feel good that it pleases you.
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Great story line and fitting ending  ladies thank you for posting it.