News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

REVIEW THIS STORY PLEASE?

EXCELLENT, LOVED IT
8 (50%)
FAIR TO GOOD
4 (25%)
VERY POOR, BAD
0 (0%)
TOO MUCH FOOT STUFF
2 (12.5%)
NEEDED MORE ACTION!
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Catfighting with hosed foot worship! FICTION

• 9 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Catfighting with hosed foot worship! FICTION
« on: April 30, 2010, 06:41:14 PM »
 Gorgeous Lara has her day and her way! PART ONE
Lara Shore was really excited about today. The beautiful 5'9 140 pound long haired 29 year old blonde single mom, was free and clear. Her mother was watching her daughter all day, and she can concentrate on what she had been looking foward to for weeks. She had no me time, today was going to be it. She had gone to the nail salon nice and early and had her long fingernails and exquisite long toes painted a bright cherry red. She sat on her bed, exciting herself about later. She looked down at her perfect long elegant slim foot, a big size 10, yet with a sloping arch, smoothe heel, gorgeous red painted nails on her very large big prominent toe, and the other decending toes, it looked like a work of art to her. She had been told she had perfect feet from girls and boys since junior high school. She loved her feet, everything about them, loved to have them smelled, kissed, her soles licked and her toes really sucked hard. That was such a turn on for her! That was the only thing her ex-husband was good for, he was a master foot lover, and foot smeller. It was honestly the only thing she missed about the cheating low life bum. He could really make her cum by loving her feet, and deeply sucking her big big toes like they were little cocks worthy of the best blow job possible! AAhhhhhh, it made her so wet thinking about it. She needed her feet smelled, she needed her long wrinkly soles licked, she needed her big toes sucked, and today was going to be that day. Today she was going to surprise that smug bitchy neighbor Cindy Howard, with her stupid comments and nose up in the air. Her nose will be up later, right in my really stinky foot sole! She talked to Cindy at the gym in their kick box class that they take together. They have sparred in there with each other, they were pretty evenly matched, but Lara knew she was stronger, better and sexier! Cindy was a short haired brunette, 5'7 and 135 pounds with big batty brown eyes and nice looking size 8 feet painted pink most of the time. After class the women would talk about fighting and competing with each other. Cindy had the idea that when her husband was away on business, they should dress real sexy and have a one on one catfight in her large basement. Lara thought that was hot. She also thought in the back of her mind that she could beat her, and then surprise her with her feet!! Yea, that bitch has no idea that she is going to be my foot bitch! She is just going to have to take it, accept it, because she is stronger, prettier and just so much better! She is going to be so shocked smelling my really stinky big feet! Lara laughed and excited herself thinking about it! She began to roll her sexy nude stockings up her long gorgeous leg, over the pretty bright red toes, and then the other amazing leg. She wiggled her feet, checking their beauty in the hose. They looked great, later they were going to feel great! She put on a black silk top, a black micro mini skirt, and slipped on her 3 inch closed toe black pumps. She had hours before the fight, but she wanted to get her sexy body a little sweaty, and her feet very sweaty and super out of shoes smelly for her poor unaware female neighbor, or should we say smelly foot victim!!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
Re: Catfighting with hosed foot worship! FICTION - PART TWO
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 06:43:32 PM »
 PART TWO
Lara got to Cindy's house and checked her make up in her car mirror before she got out. She knew she looked hot and she did with gorgeous red lipstick and a little eye shaddow on. She straightened her short skirt and rang the bell. Cindy looked gorgeous as well. They took each other in and checked up and down with mutual moistened lips. Cindy had a red dress on with nude black stockings and strappy balck sandals on her sexy feet. Her second toe was longer than her big toe, she had short black painted toenails. Hi gorgeous Cindy said, come in , lets get to this! The women small talked as they headed to the basement. Cindy had blue mats on the large open space, it was well cleared out, nothing would get in the way. Ready then? Lets do this! The women circled each other, but Lara said, listen, we have to remove our shoes, I can't walk on these mats! No problem, Cindy began unbuckling her sexy sandals. Lara slowly slipped out of her sweaty pumps, and her stale deep foot smell enveloped the room! My god, your feet stink Lara, I can smell em from here, God they are awful, what have you been doing? Nothing except thinking about you under them! Ha, fat chance, you will be kissing my toesies after I beat your ass, Cindy said. The women stalked each other in sexy hosed toes! Cindy slapped Lara in the face, Lara slapped her back twice! Cindy grabbed Lara's long hair, pulled it, moving her head down. Lara kicked her right in her cxnt! Both women were screaming like primal cats in heat! Cindy yanked and twisted her hair, Lara kicked her in her flat toned belly! The women fell to their knees, now Lara grabbed her short hair too. They shook each others heads like a rag doll, or a bobbing head doll. Lara threw her to the side and maneuvered her long strong nude stocking kicking legs around her. She got her in a waist scissor, and she squeased hard. Cindy fell back releasing the grip on her hair. Lara punched her in her ample size 38d chest through her red dress. Cindy sat up and ripped Lara's sexy black silk top, exposing her nude 34c breasts. Lara ripped at the red dress releasing Cindy's heaving boobs. Cindy let her have a closer look pulling her head into her big round tits! She smothered Lara's face in her sweaty tits! Lara squeased her legs tighter around Cindy's body. Cindy fell back in pain. Lara now slid up higher, getting her long sexy legs around the tits that smothered her. Cindy punched her in her chest, Lara took it and tightened her amazing legs around her like a lion killing its prey! Lara slid her legs up higher around her neck, and heard her choke and gurgle. Her legs were dominating the fight. Cindy flailed her arms hitting Lara once or twice, but then she had to grab at the killer legs. The neck scissor was so tight now, Cindy had trouble breathing, she was gasping, getting very weak, Lara knew she had her. Her pussy was on fire! She released her legs, and sat on her rivals face planting her black panties on her chin, mouth and lips. Lara sat on her face, her thighs holding her head in place! She rocked up and down now pressing her wetness and excited moistness of her body juices on Cindy's big mouth. Cindy gagged at the wet black panties pressed on her mouth and now her nose too. Lara grabbed her head and forced her nose where it would greatly feel best. Her clit was rubbing on her big nose, up and down side to side, her nose was like a vibrator, just there for her pleasure! Cindy tried to yell, but had a mouth of sexy blonde pussy all over her mouth and nose. The smell was all woman, that fishy sardine exstacy! She wasn't liking it though. Lara smiled and laughed as she rubbed her moistened lips through her soaked panties all over her neighbors big bitchy face. Like my sexy pussy, smell good? Lara rocked and bounced hard all over her face! Don't pass out on me bitch, stay with me, I need you awake for my sexy gorgeous feet!!!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
Re: Catfighting with hosed foot worship! FICTION - PART THREE - THE END
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 06:45:36 PM »
 PART THREE
Lara felt sooo good dominating her with her pussy. She was shaking with real pleasure and more orgasmic fluid release into her neighbors mouth and nostrils! She felt such a release that her toes tingled and reminded her that they needed some pleasure too! She got up slowly and sat on Cindy's flat stomache. Cindy lay there flat still and dazed! Her face was a mess now. Her makeup was smudged all over, her mouth and nose were soaked with fresh blonde pussy juice! Her eyes half closed with fear and wonder. Stop, no more, you win! No more! Lara said, oh no my fun is just about to really start. She placed both sexy feet on the sides of her victims head. She grabbed her arms and held them tight. She sat on her stomache like the lion with the now almost dead kill! Do not move your face, or I will stomp it into the floor, got it, Lara said with mean intentions! I want your face straight up in the air bitch! Lara raised her very smelly nude hosed right foot, lifted it over Cindy's face so she could see her pretty wrinkled sole through the sweaty smelly nylon! She looked at her own gorgeous red painted toes as she slowly placed the stinky foot on her victims face! SMELL! Lara shook with more excitement, the moment she wanted was here right now. Cindy had to obey. Take it bitch! Take it! Lara bounced her butt on her stomache, her pussy leaking more excited juices! Cindy took a deep breath of the horrible smelly foot! She gagged and choked hard. IT IS DISGUSTING! STOP, PLEASE STOP! She was begging, pleading. Lara just rubbed the foot in her face, its moistness combined with the wetness already on her poor face! OH GOD! IT SMELLS SO BAD! STOP! NO MORE! I GAVE! Lara said, you will give, give love to my foot that is! SMELL IT, I WANT TO HEAR YOU SMELLING IT! Lara wanted this so badly! Cindy took deep breaths, real deep, and coughed, more smell in her nose, oh it was so strong. It smelled like wet sweaty leather shoes and onions and eggs! Her feet had that fresh out of shoes deep potent stink! It watered her eyes, made her cough more. She felt so stupid, so humiliated, so embarrassed! She was smelling her sexy blonde neighbors terrible foot! The nylon retained all the odor, all the bacteria of smelliness! Lara felt her hot breath under her foot, she felt her wet nose pressed into her sexy sole. She massaged her foot on her face rubbing it in! HOW'S THE SMELL? LARA LAUGHED. Now you get to taste it too! She stuck her sexy big prominant big toe in her lips, SUCK MY TOE BITCH! Cindy sucked on the smelly salty toe! Her lips sucked it like a dick! She swirled her tongue all over it! This bitch is loving my toe Lara thought to herself, exciting herself! SUCK HARDER! REALLY SUCK MY BIG TOE BITCH! Lara then forced all her toes into the big sore mouth, gagging her with the sexy size 10 red toed blonde foot! She felt the tongue dance against it! Cindy closed her eyes just tasting the foot! She will never forget how this bitches foot smelled and tasted! Whenever she would see her, she would remember these feet, that smell, that taste! Lara switched feet, she wanted the other really smelled too. SMELL IT! TAKE IT! Lara sat there smiling, and made her smell that foot even longer, a good twenty minutes on just this sexy foot. Then that big toe had to be really sucked and tasted completely! You are so much better than my ex husband! I now know where I can get my foot attended to! Unless you think you could beat me next time, ha! What do you think, Cindy, think you can beat me? Think you can make me kiss your feet, huh? Oh I SEE you can't talk, I get it, YOU HAVE A FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH, and for once it isn't yours!!!!!!!

Offline angiebeatsu

Re: Catfighting with hosed foot worship! FICTION
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 08:10:48 PM »
  oh royals   such a good story   im soooo happy to hear that ive inspired you   kisses hugs and feet in your face  ;)

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 11:28:13 PM »
Thank you so much for your sweet and sexy reply.  You are truly an amazingly beautiful inspiration, as are some other sexy great women here like staciejupitor2, jessica41, and kb_christine as well.  I really wrote this story for a foot fetish board, so there is probably a little too much foot stuff in here for most, but i thought the action part lended itself to here!  All in all I do hope a lot of people here like it!  Thanks again!

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 05:08:06 AM »
Wow!!!! This is an awesome story! We are not worthy. I bow to you Royals. I want to go to bed and have this story as a dream. This is even better then any fantasy I have ever had. I now want to live this. I want to change places with Cindy and have this done to me for christ sakes. Please make Lara a recurring character in future stories to come. I want to know what she does next. She is my hero and my sexual fantasy. Make her do this to other people, please! Well done, a very hot story!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 05:30:42 AM »
FANTASYMAN, It is comments like that that I live for!!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I just hope other guys and girls here liked it too!  The sexy girls on this board are the inspiration behind this!  I have to thank them first and foremost!!!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 01:05:58 AM »
THANKS, for the very nice reply and excellent comments.  You probably won't believe me, but the scenario you described is almost exactly what I had in mind for the sequel, if i was going to bother to write it!  I guess great minds think alike, or at least like similar things!  Needless to say, I like it, but now I may have to go back to the drawing board, or writing board!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 03:40:46 PM »
Thank you Jessica41, I really, really hope that we can chat again soon!  I want to hear all the deatails of your dominant foot smothering of a female victim!!!!!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 03:33:06 AM »
Any other females here enjoy foot domination, foot smothering and foot worship?  Would you like to do something similar to this story to another woman for real?  I would love to hear from you!   I LOVE FEM/FEM FOOT DOMINATION!