News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister, Part Thirty

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Thirty
« on: July 21, 2018, 12:13:13 PM »
Tiffany's display with her bra less tits didn't disappoint, and I woke up completely content. I wondered how my girl's display of power was going to be received at the sorority house, and was thinking about that when I took my first sip of coffee.

As I prepared a bowl of yogurt, fruit and cereal for my girlfriend, who was keen on getting into better shape, I pulled out my phone and checked my calendar. Aside from work and school, I had little going on, but it was enough. I could already feel myself getting a bit jumpy as the new semester began really moving on.

Tiffany came out of our room, still topless as per her terms and sat down next to me. I felt myself staring and Tiffany grinned back. Her breasts were full and round, firm and feminine all at once. I marveled at her perfect orbs before I went to get her a cup of coffee. Tiffany grinned at me as I returned with the coffee and yogurt.

"I could get used to this," she teased. I stuck my tongue out at her and she laughed. "I imagine you could, too," she offered. I laughed with her.

"What's on the agenda for this week?" I asked. Tiffany sipped her cup.

"More training, now," she said. "And probably one of my girls will go at it, while one of Sabrina's will as well. And yes, you can watch them. Don't expect much fun after this time," my girl cautioned. "As much enjoyment as I got changing the game, I don't need Michelle more pissed off at me."

"I'll find some fun elsewhere," I promised her. Tiff grinned and leaned over to kiss me. Her boobs swung gently under her and she only thumped my shoulder gently when I cupped her left tit and shook it.

"Hey, I still have work to do," she said, though she didn't pull away. I laughed and gently let her go. I watched her big boob swing and Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Guys are so easy," she whispered. "But I still have work to do." We both did, honestly, but it was good to have Tiffany around as I studied. We'd chat in between our sessions, putting books down and talking. Despite her exposed chest, I tried to let her get her work in, though the view was distracting.

I thought briefly about asking her to go to the library, but she was curled up on the couch, a pencil in her mouth, and her textbook in her lap. Her left breast was laying against the left side of the page, spreading slightly to accommodate the page. I grinned as she turned a page, shifting slightly to slide it under her breast. I was stricken by her self confidence. As I looked at her, I couldn't help but smile, loving the fact that I'd made quite the catch with my fiancée .

I walked behind her, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek. Tiffany smiled and I moved into the kitchen to clean up a few things and pull out a soup pot. I figured it was a nice night to stay in, so I started chopping an onion and a few potatoes. After I'd turned on the butter and added the veggies, I felt two soft points flatten and spread across my back.

"Whatcha makin'?" she asked.

"Soup," I told her.

"Can it stay on until after the fights tonight?" she asked, her voice sad and hopeful. I laughed

"I'll leave it in the crock pot," I promised. "We can have it after your girls pick up a few wins," I told her. Tiffany laughed.

"Oh, Jon, that's adorable," she said. "This is training. I fully expect all of the freshman girls to get their tits destroyed tonight. And this is one of those nice, peaceful times where Sabrina and I are on the same page. We need to keep ourselves focused on making sure the freshman girls know how things work."

"Like you did?" I asked. Tiffany grinned.

"If you've got the talent, put it out there," she countered. "I guess I'm just lucky Michelle's pointy boobs weren't there when I was a freshman," she said. I saw her face fall slightly, but she kept her smile. "As the sort of leaders, Sabrina and I are basically hazing this batch of freshman. Beta Omega girls go through this every year, and we're far less likely to go that alcohol direction — it's hard to titfight another girl if you're hammered."

"But it's easier to get them to take their tops off," I offered. Tiffany thumped me, rightly, but laughed all the same.

"Besides, I know Amanda and the others well enough to know she's not going to drink. She's got the mind to go far in this place, but I'm not sure her tits are up for it. On the bright side, she's on my side, so I like the idea of having brains rather than just heavy hitting boob brawn," she said. I admired not for the first time my girlfriend's big picture brain.

"Plus, you use alliteration nicely," I told her. She flipped me off as I added some vegetable stock to the pot.

"Smells good," she offered. I realized that I hadn't looked at my girlfriend's bared breasts for the last part of the conversation and grinned. Tiffany saw my eyes flicker down and crossed her arms at her navel, forcing her biceps to squeeze her firm jugs out toward me. I felt my pulse quicken and took a slow breath as she let them drop back, quivering. When I looked at her face, the smile had faded from her, and she squeezed them again. The whole scene was so suddenly erotic that I leaned over to kiss her slowly. I pulled away, and both of us seemed shocked by the suddenness of the moment.

"Connie's facing Teresa tonight," she said, though I could see the flush of arousal slowly spread across her skin. I thought for a moment, then remembered Bianca's fight with Teresa. Suddenly it made sense.

"The fight between Bonnie and Teresa was to give her an in. This is the final sort of match," I said. Tiffany raised her eyebrow and laughed.

"I'm marrying well," she said sultrily. "Yes. Teresa is a good fit for the sorority, but we needed to give her a few more rounds of tests. She's going up against Connie tonight to see how she holds up. I'd call that one a toss up"

"Or a beat down," I said grinning.

"And if memory serves," she continued, ignoring my comment, "Tanya and Cassie are going to have a little fun at the gathering. So you get to see your favorite redhead again!" Picturing the athletic redhead against the stacked, heavy breasted blonde did catch my attention. Tiffany laughed.

"She won't be enjoying any post-match activities, Jon," she said, shaking her head in mock admonition. "Pervert," she added. I smiled at her, but then thought for just a second.

"Tanya's being trained by Sabrina, isn't she?" I asked. Tiffany nodded. "So you two are putting these girls through hazing by forcing them to face off against girls that will likely beat them?" Tiffany grinned as she leaned over to look into the soup pot.

"You're not the only one around here who's been cooking up a few things, Jon," she said. I groaned, but Tiffany laughed. My fiancée added a few shakes of pepper to the soup before turning around. "And if everything goes as planned over the next month, the week before Spring Break will have me standing victorious with the Beta O's over the Hooter Girls with another fifty to seventy five thousand dollars flooding into our coffers. Connie's a bit different because of the Teresa thing," she added. "But the plan is still the same."

"And then, after Spring Break... a titfight battle royale. I've never been part of an official team for this sort of thing. Can you keep control with all those big, nubile, titties bouncing around, lover?" she asked. She cupped her own bared boobs and bounced them for emphasis.

"I thought you were done teasing me," I said, trying to keep the complaint out of my voice. Judging from my girl's laugh, I had not done a great job.

"Who said I was teasing?" she asked coyly. "Why don't you finish cooking this soup for us, and I'll give you someone to do while you wait for it to simmer." She turned and sprightly bounced out of the kitchen. I sighed, stirring more vegetables into the pot. Fifteen minutes later, the soup was ready to sit on a very low setting for as long as I needed. I walked into the living room to find Tiffany on the phone.

"Sorry Mom," I heard Tiffany say, though her voice sounded anything but sorry. "No, I guess you should have thought that through. Jon and I will understand," she said. "Yeah, I'm disappointed, too. Not as disappointed as you will be, but that's going to be a pretty high bar for a long time," she said, the edge in her voice sharpening to the point my eyes widened.

"Love you too," Tiff said, shaking her head. As soon as the phone hit the couch, she turned to me. I must have looked sympathetic, and Tiffany laughed.

"Don't worry about that," she said, rolling her eyes. "We fight like that all the time. I think it's one of the reasons we get along. Oh, she's cutting me off financially save for school expenses," she added. I could feel my face fall. She sighed this time. "Jon, why do you think I got a job? I figured sooner or later Mom or Dad would send me on my own way. I'll just need to be a bit more frugal when I'm shopping for things you can take off of me," she added, sticking out her tongue. "But first, I need to let off a bit of steam after that encounter. I hope you don't mind me taking the rest of your afternoon to rock your world," she said, pointedly looking at my crotch. I stiffened even faster than I had in the kitchen.

The rest of the afternoon was a good one for both of us. At one point, during a languid session where Tiffany insisted I sit on the couch and let her do all the work, she reached behind me for her phone. Keeping her eye contact with me, she had a short conversation with Sabrina, straddling me with her knees supporting her weight. One hand was on the phone, and the other bounced her breasts hypnotically, all the while rolling her hips and doing her best to get me off while she talked.

"Oh, Jon's out of it," Tiff said, hefting her heavy breast and letting it drop. My hands stayed on her hips, hoping to keep some semblance of control during the encounter. "But I'm looking forward to tonight, Rin. I'm sure Tanya's gearing up for that big fight. I know Cassie is. Your little protege really pissed her off last week." There was a pause, and Tiffany showed her body control, using her knees and thighs to push herself nearly completely off of me before sliding down. I moaned as I felt her lips tighten again, slowly squeezing as she inched her way down. I enjoyed the sensations, but leaned up to capture Tiff's thick breast in my mouth. I gently tongued her nipple, and grinned as I was rewarded with a gasp.

"No, I'm fine," Tiffany said, though she flipped me off. "No, Jon just surprised me waking up," she said, still in total control of her conversation with Rin. "Morning baby," she called, grinning at me as I tongued her nipple. "Have anything to say to Rin's boobs?"

Tiff held the phone up to my ear and then began sliding up and down on my cock faster and faster. I tried to keep it simple, so I just said "Keep 'em up!" and Tiffany laughed. She pulled the phone from my face, but kept her quicker rhythm. My mouth soon found her nipple again, and Tiffany said "I'll see you tonight," she said in response to something Sabrina had said. The phone fell to the couch, and soon Tiff's hands were in my hair as she pulled my mouth away from her perfect breast for a kiss.

We showered after we finished, and Tiffany kept throwing me stares and giggles in the most adorable way she could. As we got dressed for the event, I realized Tiffany hadn't pulled a bra on after she buttoned up the dark blue blouse. I stared at the gaps between the buttons, catching glimpses of my fiancee's displayed flesh. Tiffany smiled.

"I wish it were for you, stud. Michelle's likely going to pull my big boobs out again," she started, checking to see the reaction her mention of her tits had on me. I stared as she gently bounced them in her hands. "Just flop them out for all to see while her perfect cones stay in try her bra all nice and cozy," she continued. I looked at her, amazed that she was talking like that. Tiffany laughed as she saw my reaction.
"I'll really try to stop teasing you," she giggled apologetically. "Let's get to the party."

The drive over was full of Tiffany making my sudden hard-on even worse by idly playing with two or three of the middle buttons, letting more of her right breast show as I drove us to the sorority house. Because it was cold, she buttoned up the blouse and pulled her coat over herself as we got out.

As we walked to the front door I held her hand. We walked in and there was a greeting party waiting for us. Cassie, Sabrina, Amanda, Connie, Tanya, and Teresa were all sitting in the lobby.

I let my eyes wander to Sabrina first, checking her reaction to gauge if she had caught on to Tiffany's little secret on the phone the night before. Sabrina was wearing a blouse similar in structure to Tiff's. It was a dark shade of red, almost crimson, and wrapped around her big, bra clad tits. She was wearing a very tight fitting pair of blue jeans, and I glanced over at Teresa.

I remember seeing her for the first time in the fight against Bianca, and I smiled as I took in her curvaceous body again. Her thick breasts were gathered up in a black baby-doll, her round, full nipples poking through the fabric. I traced her body with my eyes, loving her hourglass figure. I knew I likely looked like a lecherous old man gawking at the young women gathered, but if any of them noticed, no one said anything. Of course, the freshman girls were focused on Sabrina and Tiff. My girlfriend left my side to stand next to Sabrina. The older girls stood to their side, Cassie on Sabrina's left, Teresa on Tiffany's right, each standing slightly behind the two mentors.

My stare wandered to Tanya. I remember Sabrina calling her a nuclear pledge, and in the one semester she'd spent matching her huge boobs against the other girls' I noticed her improvement in technique. My inspection was interrupted by my fiancee.

"Tanya, you and Cassie'll go first. Connie, you and Teresa will go after them. Everyone clear?" Tanya looked over at Cassie and sneered.

"I can't wait to knock those sad little boobs off your chest, you freak," Tanya shot. Cassie grinned back, but even I could tell that there was a veiled threat just behind the slightly upturned lips. I followed Cassie's smile down to her shoulders, remembering in her fight with Tiff how strong she 'd seemed. The tight frame exploded onto her chest and her firm breasts bulged against the fabric of a knit-red shirt. Her nipples were almost visible through it, straining against the knit. There was some skin visible. I tried to drag my eyes away from Cassie's chest and dragged my head toward Tanya's. I didn't bother with the blonde's face, which might have been cute save for the sneer and angry look on her face.

I instead gazed at her huge breasts. Tiffany never begrudged me looking, but in one of our late night talks she told me that even she would stare at Tanya's oversized jugs. So I felt much less guilty stealing glances. I didn't want to really get Tanya too angry, so I stared far less than I did at Cassie. It was easy to see, though, why the other girls took time out of their day to stare at Tanya's heavy breasts. They pushed hard against her t-shirt, and I could tell easily that the darkened spot at the center of her shirt was from her almost cherry red nipples.

I felt myself getting a bit hard, and so turned to the other girls. Tiffany caught my eye and winked at me, shaking her head.

"Let's get down there so we can get started," my girlfriend suggested with a tone that implied more than suggestion. Sad I wasn't able to examine the other girls as well, I followed the women down to the basement. I did notice that Amanda had been working out; her ass bounced pleasantly as we walked. I wondered how the blonde was feeling. She had fought a few times before, but her breasts didn't seem to hold up as well as some of the others. Gloria had done a good number on them, and I fought the further arousal coming from the memory. The sudden stop at the basement door helped, though it was already open. Tiffany and Sabrina strode right in, and I hung back, not wanting to interfere. I watched as the freshman girls slid into the room, then followed suit.

Michelle was already in the room. The brunette was cutting a striking figure, I noticed, with a tight shirt that allowed the outline of her bra to poke through the fabric. The gray cloth stretched tightly enough that I could tell the bra was darker than the shirt. She smirked at Tiffany as my fiancee walked into the room. She had three chairs close to the mats, and she gently motioned to Tiffany to come and sit. I sighed, wondering what the bitch was up to. Michelle motioned for Sabrina to follow and the former rivals sat together. I realized the idea of the united front that Tiffany had mentioned also applied to the higher ups in the sorority.

Michelle smiled at her defeated foe as she moved to sit next to her. Tiff shifted uncomfortably in her chair, her brests gently jiggling without the confines of the bra.I sat on the inside of the line, next to Amanda, likely to let the other girls move in and out as the fights went on. There was little ceremony, and when everyone was situated, the three leaders glanced at each other.

Sabrina stood. "Tanya, Cassie, you're up first," the raven-haired girl ordered. As much as I was focused on the fight, I couldn't help but let my eyes drift to my fiancee. Her braless boobs seemed less pert to Michelle's bra clad breasts, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one who noticed. Michelle's clothing choice hefted her already perky cones. The comparison was obvious as Michelle leaned over to watch the girls walk toward the mat, and as she returned to her original position, she made a show of leaning into Tiffany as she whispered in her ear, pushing her left breast against Tiffany's right, forcing my girl's flesh to tighten against her blouse. Her nipple poked through for a moment before her tit settled when Michelle leaned back into her chair. Tiffany's face had flushed in response to whatever Michelle had whispered.

Tanya and Cassie had begun to peel off their shirts, so I immediately focused on the main event. I'd seen Tanya do it before, but I found myself turned on when she pulled her shirt up, slowly, letting the bottom hem of the garment hook her big, heavy tits from below. They thudded down impressively, quivering on her chest.

"They're loud, for sure," Cassie laughed as she nonchalantly revealed her far perkier, though smaller boobs. I couldn't help but grin as I remembered my more intimate contact with the red-head's firm tits after she'd lost to my girl. I also remembered how hard a fight the red head had put up against my girlfriend, and given the contest about to unfold, I was eager to see how Cassie's mean streak worked its way into a fight with someone she genuinely didn't like.

Neither woman gave me long to wait. Almost as though it was an unspoken agreement, both women lunged at each other at the same time. The dull smack of their breasts crashing together thudded against the walls. Tanya's bountiful jugs shook and quivered far more than Cassie's, whose firmer pair wobbled from the impact. Both women groaned and rammed forward again, with similar results. Cassie's thick nipples bounced against Tanya's comparable tips, and then both pairs of breasts compressed at the point of impact. While it seemed Cassie's boobs had displaced more of Tanya's tits, Cassie's pair had flattened at the point. I almost laughed at the absurdity of percentages, but neither girl seemed to be in more discomfort than the other.

Again, seemingly instinctively, the two girls decided on the same maneuver. Both women began slowly twisting their hips, keeping their breasts in constant contact as each pair slid over Tanya's pale skin looked paler, as Cassie's tone was darker, though just slightly. I felt the usual stirring as both women's breasts undulated against the other pair. Tanya's bigger tits would sometimes block Cassie's firm pair from view, but when I caught a view of both, each seemed to be holding its ground. The larger pair of the blonde freshman jiggled and shook as her tits rolled over Cassie's, but the redhead's pair seemed to be pushing as much, forcing Tanya's heavy jugs up and to the side as they rolled against each other. Both titfighters were grunting when they pulled apart.

Both pairs of breasts were slightly redder, but neither pair looked even bruised. I realized that the fight was likely going to last longer than I'd thought originally. Both women cupped their breasts, massaging some soreness, no doubt, and I took a moment to glance at my fiancee again.

Somehow, the top two buttons of her blouse had been undone, and the lapels were pulled apart as far as they could be. Michelle caught me looking and raised her eyebrows. I had noticed that the top of my girlfriend's cleavage was just visible with the two buttons undone. Tiffany's face remained impassive, and I focused my attention on the two hot coeds in front of me.

Tanya made a wild lunge forward. Cassie stepped back quickly, and I was treated to a massive misfire. Tanya's huge boobs slung forward distending from the base to the cherry tops of her big boobs as her wild swing missed. Cassie, as per usual, waited, and struck, faster than she'd moved the entire night. Tanya let a big "ugh" out as her tits shook violently from the impact. The redhead struck again, this time pulling back and slinging her firm orbs from the right. Cassie's boobs barely moved, though they were shaking, but Tanya's pair seemed to roll across her chest from the impact.

Cassie pulled back again, and with the same speed slammed her tits forward, arching her spine, demonstrating both her flexibility and musculature. I watched as she turned her firm boobs into weapons, shooting toward Tanya's huge rack. Tanya groaned as Cassie speared her big tits, and her quivering flesh suddenly begin shaking violently as Cassie began grinding her big boobs into the freshman's tits. Cassie was all business, not pulling away until Tanya wrenched her torso to the left. The blonde's tits flopped over Cassie's invading boobs and the redhead grinned as she realized Tanya was trying to escape.

"Nowhere to run now, Barbie," Cassie sniped. "Just hold still, and you can go home with those tits over your shoulders."

Tanya wrenched again, breaking free, and Cassie laughed. "Just because you're loose..."

Tanya to her credit chose action over words, and slung her shoulder to the left violently, sending both of her massive orbs in a wild haymaker that slammed a direct hit into the redhead's firm tits. Cassie's tits, firm though they were, were pushed in hard as Tanya's huge jugs connected. The thump of the blonde's full tits into Cassie's rack caused a few of the girls, including Amanda, to wince noticeably, and Cassie was staggered by the weight of Tanya's boobs and the suddenness of the blow to the point she almost fell. Tanya's big breasts had reddened considerably, but she wasted no time in pursuing her advantage, slamming her tits into the top of Cassie's chest as the redhead was bent over, almost at the waist. Cassie shot up, sending her tits shaking over her chest, but also leaving herself as open as she possibly could for a wicked uppercut from the blonde's oversized rack.

The contact shoved Cassie's dense tits upward, and Tanya ensured that her sizable boobs slid over the redhead's chest slowly and with intent to keep contact. The more the blonde pushed, the more Cassie groaned, and before Tanya's big orbs hid Cassie's from view, I could see how much the pressure was stretching the redhead's smaller pair. As Tanya completed her pass, Cassie's boobs bounced down, keeping their form, but starting to redden even as they settled on her chest. I didn't get a chance to watch them redden much, however, as the blonde bombshell dragged her tits back down over Cassie's torso, leaving the bulk of their weight on Cassie's tits for a moment. The redhead groaned as she felt her tits supporting Tanya's thick boobs. Tanya's arms flicked out, and she grabbed Cassie's shoulders.

"Hold still, Red," Tanya said smugly. "It'll hurt less if you move." Tanya thrust her stomach up, forcing her huge tits into the air, and they came crashing down onto Cassie's exposed boobs. Cassie let out a muted grunt as she felt the impact of the blow. Cassie began squirming as Tanya shot her tits up again, letting them crash down atop her opponent's jugs. Cassie's tits had to be burning, I realized. Tanya changed tactics, pulling back for another haymaker.

Cassie had been far less active than I'd envisioned, though it looked like Tanya's blow had done some serious damage. Now, however, the redhead displayed her athleticism, springing to the side and letting the blonde's devastating wrecking-ball tits fly by hers in order to set up her own strike. As Tanya's quivering tits began to settle on her torso, Cassie lunged forward with a short, very controlled step. I watched as the redhead's firm, sore-looking boobs thrust into Tanya's big jugs for a moment, sending the flesh not pinned by Cassie's invading pair to wobbling on her chest. Tanya's pale flesh shook again, bouncing back into form as Cassie moved back.

As soon as Tanya's boobs were free, she flung them up, hoping to again land a heavy shot from above. Cassie was cat-quick, though, and soon the loud slap of Tanya's now-sweaty breasts slapping against her chest filled the room. It sounded like it stung, but Tanya didn't let any pain show on her face from the botched maneuver. Her face did register Cassie's stabbing shot to her shaking rack, however. Tanya's tits splashed outward for just a few seconds as the redhead pushed her sudden advantage. Despite the beating that her tits had taken, Cassie was moving like some graceful predator, sliding to the left and right to burrow her big boobs into Tanya's larger pair.

The blonde's flesh bounced and quivered under the assault, and Tanya reached out again to grab Cassie's shoulders. I don't know if Cassie trained or if she was just that fast naturally, but I didn't see her block the attempt by grabbing Tanya's wrists. Tanya's arms were just suddenly trapped. I'm not sure even the blonde knew she was trapped when the first of Cassie's stabbing blows rocked her big tits, but she began to struggle after that first spearing attempt. Tanya's jugs ballooned outward as she tried to move away from the subsequent onslaught, failing to avoid Cassie's precise strikes and sending her fleshy boobs all over her chest. It would have been ridiculous if not for the look on Cassie's face.

The redhead's eyes never left Tanya's quivering jugs, even to gauge her opponent's reaction to the attack. Her focus was apparent to everyone, and it made me wonder how Tiff managed to beat her. As I thought of my girlfriend, I looked up to see her reaction. Somehow, Michelle noticed and leaned in again to whisper something into Tiffany's ear. I watched Tiffany shift again in her chair, though this time it was to allow Michelle's covered tit to land against my girl's bra less boob. Like before, the bra stretched slightly to accommodate my girlfriend's displaced tit. I watched as Michelle unbuttoned two more buttons and gently pulled apart the blouse, exposing the interior curves of my girl's tits. Michelle grinned at me and turned back to the fight. I glanced at Tiffany, who seemed more annoyed than hurt, but carefully shifted back to avoid exposing her big tits to the crowd.

I shifted my attention back to the fight. Not much seemed to have changed, though Tanya's tits looked a lot redder. Her flesh had moved on from pink, taking an angry tone as the redhead seemed to work toward matching Tanya's big boobs to her hair color. I grinned at the thought, wondering how Tanya would react to seeing her big tits pounded again. As she could not move her hands with Cassie's iron grip, Tanya tried a new tactic.

She twisted at the hips, sending a massive swipe of her tits toward Cassie. Cassie groaned as she felt her tits shoved once again to the side for a moment while the blonde pulled her heavier boobs over Cassie's smaller pair. Each time Tanya's huge tit flopped over Cassie's boob, both bounced back into their usual form, but from the way both women grunted, I could tell some damage was being done. Despite the discomfort, Cassie made sure she didn't release the hold. I could tell, watching the redhead's arms tighten that she wanted to keep Tanya trapped in that position. When Tanya twisted again, I questioned Cassie's wisdom. Another massive shot rocked Cassie's big boobs, and the sound of impact was still echoing when Cassie thrust her tits forward.

Tanya groaned this time, her round tits shoved slightly up from the force of the strike, but rather than pulling away, Cassie began grinding away at the freshman's oversized boobs. Tanya grunted as she tried to pull away, but Cassie used Tanya's wrists to pull the blonde closer. Soon, Cassie's tits seemed to almost disappear into the blonde's big jugs, and Tanya's pair spread out slightly. Both women were breathing heavily, and the slip-slap sound of sweating breasts filled the room. The audience had gotten quiet as they watched Cassie and Tanya battle, surprised at the intensity of the fight.

Cassie groaned as Tanya pulled away, and I saw Cassie's arms slacken. Tanya grinned as she pulled some distance between the two women and I could almost see the relief on her face. Both pairs of tits were splotches of angry red on a pink background, and both wobbled considerably as they broke from the contact with the other pair. Tanya's big red tips looked soft, but Cassie's dark nubs looked about the same in terms of their stiffness. I imagine the constant contact had gotten to them.

Tanya tried to take another step, and Cassie's arms suddenly tightened once more. In a flash, Tanya's arms were at her sides, and Cassie shoved her tits back into the blondes pillowy rack, dipping just below to push them toward the blonde's surprised face. There were a few gasps from the audience as the move was so sudden, but before I could react to that, Cassie's arms were suddenly wrapped around the small of Tanya's back, her right hand gripping her right wrist.

"Oh fuck!" Tanya shouted. Tanya's tits were forced to their most uncomfortable position thus far, and Cassie's smaller, firmer pair were spearing those big globes from below. I felt my cock lurch as I watched the redhead begin shifting her feet from side to side, alternating the highest points of pressure into the blonde's trapped jugs. Cassie began moving more violently, even shaking the blonde slightly to increase the points of impact. With every shuffle, Tanya grunted and Cassie picked up more speed.

As I watched, Tanya's tits seemed to slowly melt, drooping down around Cassie's firmer pair. The redhead continued tenderizing the blonde's tits, though it was obvious she'd won. Tanya's pushes were being muted by the pain obviously emanating from her proud boobs, and while Cassie was pushing hard, the general look seemed as though a slap at the bottom of one of the blonde's big jugs would have sent it into her face. Cassie must have thought the same thing as she began bouncing her legs, sending Tanya's defeated titflesh wobbling all over.

"Cassie, you beat me. Please let go," Tanya cried. It sounded like she just couldn't resist anymore. Cassie immediately released the hug and let the blonde fall to her knees. Her big tits hung on her chest as Tanya began gasping. The redhead looked down at her for a moment, nodded, and moved away. No stakes, I realized. This is about initiation.

Tanya stood and went to Sabrina, who touched her shoulder briefly. Tanya nodded and sat down in her chair, leaving her sore tits exposed. Cassie pulled on her sweatshirt, but went to sit next to Tanya. They whispered briefly for a moment before Cassie patted her on the shoulder and went to her original seat.

"Connie, Teresa. Get up here," Tiffany commanded, her tits quivering. Michelle smirked as she watched my girl's tits bounce around. Both girls stood and hurried to the mat. I hadn't gotten a chance to look at Connie as closely as I wanted when I'd arrived, so I took the opportunity to stare.

My best friend's girlfriend was certainly a catch in the tits department. Though she'd lost to Tiffany, Connie had demonstrated her wrecking ball capability a couple of times. But they certainly were attractive, perfect for her work at Hooters, a job she took with some prodding from my girlfriend. I knew Dan had to work that night, but I still found myself being careful of staring too long.

The blonde pulled her shirt off quickly, and while it wasn't the show that her larger-breasted sorority sister had offered, it still had me entranced. Connie had, at Tiffany's request once more, begun to give me shows round the house. They weren't full on flashes for the most part, though she had let one tit out at Dan and Tiff's house. Most of the time it was a glimpse of her big tits while she was with Dan. At first I resisted, but Connie's big boobs were far too tempting. They remained that way now, sitting high on her chest. They were not as high as my girls, but they were close in both shape and firmness. Her full heavy orbs quivered slightly as she moved to her place on the mat, topped by her thick, dark red nipples.

I looked up to Tiffany while Teresa strode to her spot. My girl's blouse had been completely unbuttoned, though her nipples were still covered. I stared at her impressive cleavage, wondering how the blouse hadn't slid over her big, round boobs. I stared long enough at my fiancee that she caught it and looked down to her exposed cleavage. Her face was still red from blushing, but she did give me a little smile again before glancing down once more at her big tits.

I wished then that I could do more, but she had told me to expect it. I figured the best thing I could do was act as normally as possible. Which sent me to Teresa, who had just taken off her shirt. Her thick boobs seemed to hang a bit lower than Connie's pair, and they even seemed a bit smaller than Connie's rack. The shook pleasantly, and I'd seen her get some good bows in, but given the trouble Connie had given Tiffany, I wondered why the pairing had been so important. Teresa cupped her breasts and let them fall a bit as hse turned to meet Connie.

"When you two are ready, fight," Sabrina ordered.

Connie was apparently ready early. Teresa was ready, too, though she simply stepped to the side and slung her right tit into Connie's exposed right boob. The Hooters girl felt the wicked shot as Connie's right tit flew into her left, causing both to quiver. Connie stopped, and I heard her grunt turn into a snarl. Teresa didn't seem to care, throwing her big tits like boulders into Connie's heavy jugs. The result was a thick smack of flesh on flesh. Both pairs spread out like pillows in a pillow fight, thought they shook and wobbled into each other after the inital contact was made. From my vantage point, it looked as though Teresa's tits were more loose on her chest, but the force of the impact had the apparent effect Teresa sought on Connie's big rack.

Connie grunted again as her tits fell away from Teresa's smaller boobs. Teresa changed tactics again, slinging her tits from the right to slam a powerful blow from her right breast into Connie's boob. Again, Connie groaned as her meaty breast was shoved toward her breastbone. Teresa continued, dragging her boobs over Connie's tits. There flesh soon became one mass again, the lines blurring as to whose full rack was where. when Teresa finished the pass, she turned her shoulders even further to the right, obviously preparing to launch a blow from the right.

Connie saw it and took advantage, slinging her heavy boobs to the left. Her left breast connected with Teresa's big tit just before the latter started. Teresa's tit flew wildly up, and her groan made Connie grin. Teresa gasped as Connie repeated the same grinding motion the smaller-breasted woman had tried, but I noticed Connie grinning as she felt her big, heavy jugs rolling over Teresa's seemingly outmatched pair. Teresa's tits were molding slightly, but kept their shape after Connie was done. he latter stepped back, as if to survey the damage, but Teresa shot forward again, this time dipping her shoulders slightly to land an uppercut on the underside of Connie's big boobs. The buxom blonde gasped as her big tits bounced on her torso, held up momentarily by Teresa's boobs. The elder girl pulled away from Connie and slammed forward again, this time crashing her straight on. The impact forced Connie's boobs to compress, waves of flesh rolling away from the impact point. Teresa shuffled a bit, forcing both pairs of boobs to bounce and quiver.

Connie shuffled backwards, pulling her big boobs away from Teresa's pair. They were already a bit red from the beating Teresa had put to them, but the blonde gamely threw her chest forward, hoping to catch Teresa off guard. The aggressor in the contest had apparently done a bit of homework, and once again used Connie's aggression against her. Teresa stepped slightly to the left, and let her hands snake out to grab Connie's shoulder. She spun the freshman around, sending Connie's jugs bouncing across her chest.

Teresa arched her back and pushed forward again, this time in another obvious ram. Connie sighed and slammed forward herself, and the impact made me jump. The loud slap echoed through the room, followed by Teresa's groan.

"And that's enough," Connie muttered. Her own hands reached out to grab Teresa's shoulders. Teresa struggle to remove them, pulling her own hands from Connie's shoulders to try to pull away from her opponent's grip. As soon as Teresa's hands were off, Connie slung her heavy left boob into Teresa's right tit. The blow was a direct hit, sending Teresa's boob wobbling all over her chest, but before it even began to settle another blow from Connie's right tit sent Teresa's opposing jug into undulating fits. Teresa moaned as her buxom opponent began slapping her big tits around, and even I was surprised by Connie's aggression, though I'd seen her take Tiffany to the max.

Connie repeated her assault, steadily slamming her big globes into Teresa's smaller pair while the latter tried to escape Connie's vice-like grip. The steady thud of Connie's boobs tenderizing Teresa's began to almots have rhythm. Teresa finally exploded in frustration, and grabbed Connie around her thighs. Connie smiled as she felt the frustration, but Teresa was not a weak woman, and scooped Connie's legs. In a moment, Connie hit the mat, flat on her back. I watched her big boobs roll across her chest from the impact, still upright and directly ahead. Teresa used them as targets, falling to her knees quickly and pinning Connie's shoulders to the ground.

"Cheap but effective" Amanda whispered. "And not outside of the rules," she added. I glanced at Amanda and caught a quick view down her shirt. I wondered why she was here if she wasn't going to fight, but thought nothing of it as I turned to see Teresa leaning over Connie. The blond must still have been dazed, as she didn't react until Teresa caught her with a swinging blow from her right boob onto Connie's left tit. Connie's left breast, already compressed from gravity, flattened even more from the contact with Teresa's invading boob. Connie groaned in discomfort as Teresa moved quickly to the other half of Connie's sizable rack. Another swinging shot pulled Teresa's hanging boob to the side before it swung heavily into the side of Connie's big boob. Connie's flesh bounced back and forth as Teresa's alternating swing began an almost rhythmic battering of the blonde's tits. Connie tried to escape, but Teresa pushed back hard, following up with a slam from both of her smaller boobs into Connie's firm rack.

Connie winced as Teresa let her heavy glands burrow further into Connie's boobs. Teresa pulled away and I saw Connie look up.

"Boom!" Teresa yelled, then dropped her sizable boobs onto Connie's helpless jugs. Connie's flesh responded by shaking and waving over her chest, held in place by her opponent's own heavy breasts. Connie groaned, and Teresa smiled as she pushed up. "Sorry freshy," Teresa said. "Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta... Hey!" Connie took the opportunity to slide right hand around the back of Teresa's knee and twist, forcing the blonde to lose her balance. As soon as Connie felt the shift, she pushed as hard as she could, and Teresa tumbled off. She didn't fall, but soon Connie was at her knees, and as Teresa tried to stand from her half-kneeling position, Connie lunged, wrapping her firm arms around Teresa's torso.

As Connie settled the hug in, I noticed her face crease into a smile. "Oh, Teresa. As heavy as these tits are, they certainly are soft. Girls, when I'm done, maybe we can model a new pillow after them." Teresa wrapped her arms around Connie and squeezed. Connie winced, but increased the pressure. I watched as both Teresa's pillowy jugs and Connie's full boobs mashed against each other, displacing their young flesh. I felt myself stirring, and out of habit looked to my fiancee.

Tiffany's breast had been completely exposed at some point, and Michelle's left hand had reached around Tiffany's left shoulder to bounce and grope her tit. I watched for a moment, and Michelle slapped my girl's big jug around for a moment. I hated that my cock started to harden even further as I watched my girlfriend humiliated by her superior. I didn't fail to notice my girlfriend's nipple hardening due to the attention.

As I pulled my eyes back to the fight in front of me, both girl were still jockeying for position for their boobs. Both were engaged in the hug, grinding and shifting their big boobs against the other. While it seemed as though Connie would have been winning, several times, Teresa's softer-seeming tits flopped up atop Connie's bigger pair, causing Connie to grunt and wince. When she could, the more experienced fighter pulled away enough to send short, swift shots into Connie's big tits. I watched with interest as Connie's tactic seemed to be keep the pressure on. Her firm tits didn't shift or bend as much as Teresa's, and every so often, I watched Connie shift, tightening the hold or ensuring during one pass that the perky point of her left breast remained buried in Teresa's right tit.

Teresa responded by shoving her own chest forward, causing both pairs of breasts to balloon outward, though Teresa's soft boobs seemed to be giving up more ground. Teresa still fought, however, pushing her tits against my best friend's girlfriend. With each pass, both women's thick tits bounced and flopped above or beneath their counterparts. While Teresa's tits looked softer, Connie's big jugs quivered more forcefully, which seemed to me like it would hurt more. Both women's nipples looked outrageously hard as they brought their heavy boobs against one another. I looked around the room for a moment. Each of the girls in the audience watching was rapt, intent on the fight going on in front of them.

I remembered that Tiffany had said that the freshman girls were supposed to lose. Connie didn't look to be in much danger of losing, or at least the match was not as one sided as I expected. Of course, Connie had done a number on my girl, and I could tell she'd learned quite a bit as she began maneuvering her arms lower on the hug. The effect it had was that Connie bent a bit more at the waist, and Teresa smiled. The former's big, heavy tits hung below her, dangling as it lokked as though Connie was taking a break.

"Getting sleepy?" she sneered. "Just take a load off of those big sacks of yours and let me finish you off."

Connie laughed. "Oh, I'm not done yet," the freshman assured her. With a quick move at her hips, Connie slammed her firm tits into Teresa's with a big uppercut. Teresa's tits flew up in the direction of her shoulders each pushed by both the impact and seemingly by the sheer density of the blonde's firm boobs. Connie left her breasts sitting on Teresa's chest, grinding at them from below. Teresa's squashed flesh had folded up, and I could tell that Connie's firm, heavy boobs were causing some serious discomfort. Teresa moaned and at first tried twisting away, but it seemed from her reaction that even that move was driving Connie's boobs further into the bottom of her tits.

"You're tough, I'll give you that," Connie said, smiling. "But I think we both know how this is going to end." Connie bent again, and shot up. Teresa muffled a whimper, but when Connie repeated the move, the trapped blonde let out a yell. I watched Teresa's tits mold around Connie's firmer, superior boobs. As the victorious blonde lowered her boobs, her opponents rested atop them. Teresa's once round boobs looked as though they were splayed out on a table of Connie's firmer flesh. Connie laughed as she let Teresa's boobs fall between them.

"I give," Teresa gasped as her sore breasts bounced against her chest. "You win, Connie. Those wrecking balls crushed my tits." she added. Connie grinned, but pulled away. She spun on one heel and did a bow to the gathered audience, some of whom smirked at the blonde's bravado.

With the fight over, Sabrina and Michelle stood. Tiffany started to, but Michelle pushed her back and exposed her other breast. My topless girlfriend then stood between the two, her nipples stiff and obvious atop her perfect boobs.

"Congrats to the winners!" Sabrina said, her exuberance seemingly genuine. I let my eyes linger on Sabrina's boobs for a moment, remembering what Tiff and Rin had agreed on over Christmas break.

No one mentioned my topless girlfriend. They concluded the ceremony with little else until Tiffany tried to step down from the dais.

"Tiffany, a word?" Michelle asked, her voice sweet and pleasant. "Jon will meet you upstairs. Sabrina, Connie, please stay as well." Amanda and Cassie both ushered me out, while Tanya and Teresa both went quickly ahead.

"Nice fight," I offered in the awkward silence after we'd left.

"Yeah, I have nice boobs," Cassie said. Amanda giggled, and I blushed. "He's so adorable when he blushes," Cassie noted. Amanda giggled again.

"She'll be fine, Jon," Cassie said. "I doubt Michelle's going to do anything too drastic with Connie there. The whole 'united front' thing."

"Why is Connie with them?" I asked. Cassie and Amanda both gave me a funny look.

"She works at Hooters?" Cassie said, punctuating the sentence with a "duh" question. I nodded. It really hadn't dawned on me, but given the two massive events being planned, I realized that Connie's value was likely drastically increased. I shook my head and made it up to the lobby. I sat on the couch, a bit surprised that Cassie sat on my right and Amanda sat on my left.

"She'll be fine Jon," Cassie assured me, and she patted my thigh.

"She knows what she's doing," Amanda offered, and her hand slid to my knee. I looked at both of them, but said nothing. Amanda leaned in, letting the neck of her shirt fall away. I got an eyeful of her gorgeous boobs, confined though they were in a flesh colored bra. When I was finally able to draw my eyes away, Amanda grinned.

Cassie leaned in next, rubbing her tits gently against my arm. "We're here if you need us," she breathed. I realized what was going on and laughed.

"Tiffany put you up to this, didn't she?" I asked. Amanda pouted.

"Well nuts. That's no fun," Amanda huffed. "I was hoping we'd get you all awkward and shifty," she added. Cassie laughed and I chuckled.

"Thanks for the view," I said in way of an apology. Amanda thumped my leg, but I saw her look down at her cleavage for just a moment.

"Well, there's not much else planned for the sorority. Are you going to mind terribly if we leave you all by yourself on the couch?" Cassie asked. "I'd like to shower after that fight."

"Is that an invitation?" I asked. Cassie looked shocked, and then she punched my arm. Hard.

"Ow," I whined.

"You deserve it, you pig," she laughed. I didn't deny it. Amanda laughed, and both girls said their good nights. I did enjoy watching their taut asses bounce as they made their way upstairs.

My wait was a bit longer than I had hoped it would be. I spent the time studying the plants, trying to remember anything fro my high school botany class. I was impressed that I felt like I'd correctly identified a eucalyptus plant, but when I stood to go look, I found it was fake. I decided to sit back down to wait quietly. The house was quiet. A few girls came down stairs, ignoring me as they made their way to the front door.

I finally heard a few voices coming up the stairs and Sabrina and Tiffany, preceding Michelle and Connie, walked into the lobby, talking excitedly. Tiffany's blouse was buttoned once in the middle and as the four of them stopped to talk, Michelle casually rested her right hand on Tiff's left breast, squeezing it through the fabric. The other girls likely noticed, but they didn't seem to say anything about the groping. Eventually, Connie and Michelle went up the stairs and Sabrina and Tiffany wandered over to me. I found myself drawn to my girl's cleavage, and even snapped my head up when I was looking.

"For crying out loud, Jon, you get to see them all the time," Tiffany laughed. Even Sabrina sputtered.

"Is it okay if Rin comes over tonight?" Tiff asked. I nodded, unsure of what the context was. Sabrina let her eyes flash to Tiffany, but her face was unreadable. I was hoping Tiffany and I could have some alone time, but neither woman seemed eager to join me. I'd probably just read in the bedroom while they talked, I thought. Sabrina went up to gather a few things and change. In seconds, TIffany and I were alone in the lobby.

"Did you get my surprise?" she asked. I looked down at her blouse when I answered.

"Sniffed it out," I told her. Tiffany's face fell, and I felt my hand slide to one of the loops in her belt. "But I appreciated it all the same," I added, leaning in to kiss her. She whimpered as I let my hand glide over covered right breast, her hard nipple scraping my palm. Tiffany tried to pull away, but I looked down between her breasts. My finger tapped the button twice and I felt Tiffany's body tighten.

"Are there more fights next weekend?" I asked as softly as I could. Tiffany shook her head.

"Just Thursday. Two of the girls were going out of town, so nothing on Friday," she said.

"So next weekend I get to pick out your wardrobe for a nice date?" I asked. Tiffany sighed, then realized what I'd implied.

"Of course," she said, suddenly demure. She looked down at her exposed flesh. We both took a deep breath. Tiff looked up at me. "Anywhere else, Jon, I promise," she suddenly whispered. I knew what she meant.

"Yeah, I'm doing my best to step away. Did Michelle's groping get you going?" Tiffany's eyes closed.

"You asshole," she hissed as I watched her nipples harden. "And of course. Not as much as you getting to see it this time, if I'm honest," she added.

I did step away as Sabrina came down the stairs. She was wearing a hoodie, zipped up and had another coat around it. It had been brutally cold. Tiffany pulled on her coat, but I prevented her from buttoning it.

"They're already hard," she whispered. Sabrina rolled her eyes, but couldn't keep a smile off her face.

"You weren't kidding," Rin said. "He's gotten used to you." Tiffany glared at her rival, but looped her arm around mine. The car wasn't far, but I couldn't help but smile as Tiffany gave a cute, piteous whimper when we stepped into the chilly air. We got into the car, and Tiffany immediately blasted the heat, rubbing her hands together. "Asshole," she said again, but she seemed intent on pulling her coat back so I got a view of her cleavage.

We chatted about school as I drove to our place. Both Tiffany and Sabrina had far more work on their plates in terms of classes, so I just said everything was fine. I wondered if I'd ever get to manage things as well as they both seemed to.

As we made our way upstairs, I turned the heat up and went into the kitchen to get some drinks. Tiff and Sabrina called in their requests, and when I came back in, both women were sitting on the couch together.

"I'm assuming you have some stuff to talk about, so I'll leave you alone. If you need me, I'll be in the bedroom," I told them. They thanked me and I closed the door softly behind me. I had just pulled out my homework and started on a chapter when I heard a knock.

"Come in," I called. I didn't look up as I heard who I thought was Tiff coming in. When I looked up, I saw Sabrina in her hoodie and jeans.

"Hey," I said, mildly surprised. Sabrina unzipped her hoodie, and my eyes widened as her perfect boobs jiggled on her chest, completely bare. I noticed a small lock on her neck.

"Jon, did you get your distraction?" Tiff called. Sabrina snorted and I grinned at her. Sabrina rolled her eyes, but I stood and turned her to face the door. I stood behind her and slid my hands under her arms.

"Damn, she wasn't kidding. Much more aggressive," Sabrina said. I cupped both her perfect tits in my hands and squeezed them gently. They molded under my hands and I bounced them slightly, looking over the dark-haired girl's shoulder. As I made her big tits bounce, I saw her nipples harden.

"Tiff, come in here," I called. Tiffany was still wearing her blouse, the one button still there. I grinned and shook my head. I dropped Sabrina's thick tits to undo the button. My left hand filled itself with Sabrina's left boob, while my right hand reached out to grab Tiffany's exposed left tit. The similarity was remarkable, but I didn't mention it. Soon I was plucking both their nipples, and they began whimpering. Sabrina's nipples hardened even further, and I felt a sudden rise of arousal as I remembered the black-haired girl plowing through Tiff's nipples a few times.

"Jesus, Jon," Tiffany whispered. Sabrina's hand found its way to Tiffany's bare breast, and soon my fiancee was muttering under her breath.

"Not fair," Tiff whispered. I watched Sabrina's hands softly tease my girl's right nipple while I did the same with her left.

"On the bed," I told them. Sabrina sat first, peeling off her hoodie. Tiffany joined her, her tits bouncing under her blouse.

"Sit next to each other," I ordered. Tiffany smiled, and Sabrina rolled her eyes, but both women complied. I reached between them to pull the blouse from between them. I watched as Tiffany's right breast pushed against Sabrina's left. I reached on other side and slapped them together once, for fun. Both girls watched their big boobs bounce against the other, and Tiff got a wicked grin on her face.

"I think Jon might want a show, Rin," my fiancee said. Sabrina leaned over and gently kissed Tiffany, slowly drawing her tongue over her bottom lip before she pulled away.

"It's my understanding that in the bedroom, you're in charge, Jon," Sabrina said, glancing meaningfully at Tiff. "Enjoy the show," she said, leaning over to kiss my girl again.

The next morning I woke up between both women, and immediately felt myself getting hard again. I slid out, somehow not waking either, though I smiled recalling how hard they had worked for the show. As I got breakfast together, Tiffany came out of the bedroom, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She was still topless, but she'd thrown on a pair of pajama bottoms.

"Morning, babe," I said, pulling her to me. I leaned in and kissed her and sighed as I felt her left hand pulled my right hand to her full breast.

"Morning," she whispered. "You sleep okay?" I massaged her tit as I kissed her again.

"Wonderfully," I answered. "You?" She grinned at me.

"Like a well-fucked log," she said. "You were insatiable last night," she noted. "I take it you were trying to impress Sabrina?" she teased.

"Trying to keep up with you two," I quipped. Tiffany dropped her jaw in mock anger. "So why'd you have her over?" I asked. Tiffany laughed.

"I needed to blow off some steam, and so did she. We figured you could join in reaping those benefits," she added. "Plus, I think Rin's felt a bit bad you haven't gotten to enjoy your winnings from our last fight as much. But don't tell her I said that," Tiff warned. I laughed, doubting seriously that guilt had made Sabrina so willing to join our encounter.

"When she wakes up, can you ask her to stay for breakfast?" Tiffany asked.

"I was planning on it," I assured her, staring once again at her full breasts.

"I thought you would have been sick of these by now," she said, though she didn't object as I filled my hands with her dense titflesh.

"Won't happen," I said, leaning in to fill my mouth with her nipple and large chunk of her meaty boob. I let it fall out of my mouth with a pop.

"Dammit," she whispered. "I'm not sure she'll be up for more," she said.

"That one was just for you," I said. Tiffany stuck her tongue out, but made her way to the shower.

As I finished up breakfast, I heard a whistle from behind me. Sabrina was wearing her hoodie, unzipped as she sauntered into the kitchen. She grinned as she saw me watching her tits sway beneath, threatening to escape with each step.

"Smells amazing, Jon. What's a girl got to do to get some food?" she said, her voice laced with innuendo.

"You pretty much checked everything off the list last night," I replied, winking. She let her mouth drop open in mock rage and I grinned that I'd gotten the same reaction out of both women. Sabrina heard the shower going and looked as though she was going to say something. I didn't want to push, so I went to get some dishes. As I set the table, Sabrina looked at me.

"Jon," she began quietly. "I know our relationship isn't the greatest," she said. "But I wanted to say thanks for helping Tiff out. And um, well... me, last night. I'd like to talk more later. Maybe get lunch? I've asked Tiff if I could talk to you, and she said yes." I looked at her, pondering the request, but nodded. Sabrina smiled.

"Thanks," she said. I finished setting the table and stood right behind her. Sabrina sat up straight, allowing me to pull the hoodie open and expose her pert breasts. Soon my hands were full of the black-haired girl's breasts, squeezing them gently and tweaking her nipples. Soon I felt her breathing heavily, and I bounced them when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Tiffany looked at me with a wicked grin. "Can I get one?" she asked, her voice pouting. Sabrina laughed as she heard the request, but made room by leaning back in the chair. We played for some time before Tiffany stopped.

"Rin and I have some business to attend to in a couple of hours. Do you want to shower here?" my fiancee asked.

"No, I'll head out. I'll see you at the house?" Tiffany nodded. We all ate breakfast, albeit a bit more quickly than I had planned, and the two women said their goodbyes.

Tiffany apologized for having to run, looking at my crotch. "I'm sure you'll find some way to take care of that," she giggled.

"Ok, that was mean," I told her.

The rest of the week was a blur. Two of my classes sent out the first salvo of tests, and I was studying as hard as I could. As Tiffany's workload increased in school, so too did her work at the lingerie store. Every night she came home, she begged off fooling around, despite my constant assurances she didn't have to worry about it. Most often, I'd point to my book and nod understandingly. Tiffany announced on Wednesday that the other fights had been postponed. Two of the girls had major projects due the following Monday, and as into their extracurricular activities as they were, the girls of Beta O were currently behind only one sorority in GPA. Michelle and pretty much everyone wanted to win this semester.

Friday night, Tiffany came home from work to a home-cooked meal. As she finished it up, she closed her eyes and smiled at me.

"You're going to spoil me, Jon," she whispered. I smiled. I cleaned up the dishes as my tired girlfriend moved to the couch.

When I came back in, Tiffany was reading a favorite book. I leaned over to kiss her neck gently, and Tiffany gave a contented sigh.

"Keep reading, babe. Just wanted to let you know I loved you," I said, meaning it. I could tell she was tired, so I didn't want to push. Tiffany grabbed my hand.

"Thank you," she responded. We spent Friday night quietly. Without any fights, it was nice to have a relaxing, restful evening. We went to bed early, and when I woke up, my girlfriend was still sleeping. I busied myself with cleaning and making coffee. I heard my phone buzz, and put down a book I'd just picked up. It was from Kara.

Surprised and curious, I opened the message, half expecting to see the brunette's soft, flopping udders at Tiffany's behest. Instead, it was simply text, and I chuckled as I realized as I was a bit disappointed. I'd come to enjoy getting a shot of the brunette's beaten boobs every so often. The text read, however, "Come see me. I have something to show you. Besides my boobs." I decided to wait for Tiffany. "You be there at about 3:00?" I texted back. Kara said she was working until close.

"Let me check with Tiff," I sent. Kara must have been involved with something, as she sent "K" back.

Tiffany woke up a few minutes after the text exchange, wearing an old t-shirt that had begun to get a bit threadbare. I liked as I looked that certain parts of her firm boobs could be seen, but not her nipples. She saw me staring and smiled.

"You are too much, baby," she said sleepily. "I picked this one out so you wouldn't stare," she told me, chuckling. We ate a simple breakfast, and as we finished, I showed Tiffany the texts. She smiled and nodded.

"I'm going to shower. Let Kara know we're in." She went to clean up.

"We'll be there," I sent. Kara responded "Great," and I went back to work on the house. Tiffany gave me a quick peck and went off to work. When Tiffany came home it was just after 3:30. She had a bag from the lingerie store, bursting.

"Apparently there's an employee discount day," she told me. "Which means you're probably going to get lucky this weekend." I grinned as she put down the bag and settled into my arms.

"I'm really hungry. Can we just go to see what that big titted sub wants?" Tiffany asked, and I could tell she was in a mood. I grinned at her, loving that she'd gotten over (it seemed) the exhaustion with a relaxing day and good night's rest. She changed into a tight-fitting t-shirt, and a bra that appeared to lessen the obviousness of her firm d-cups. Even so, she didn't begrudge me an "accidental" grope as I helped her into her coat.

The drive was filled with a recap of her day at work, and I enjoyed her stories about awkward male customers. She never flirted, she said, just asked insanely awkward questions. Most concerned a stammering description of their significant others' breasts. I laughed, and we pulled into the restaurant's lot.

Tiff had chosen a pretty conservative top — she normally did so to compare to Kara in the store as the brunette's huge tits sloshed around her chest in the cheap nylon bras that Tiff had forced her into. I admit even though Tiff had proved her own firm breasts superior, I loved watching Kara's huge jugs bouncing, and I loved that Tiffany made the possibility a reality.

Feeling a bit into the embarrassment that my fiancée enjoyed dishing out, I looked forward to our meal and teasing Kara.

When we walked into the store, I saw Shelby with some impressive cleavage greeting us. "Hey Kara's friends!" she shouted. Tiffany and I walked over to get one of Kara's tables. Despite the crowd for the college basketball game, there were a few tables around. We had a few minute wait, and I caught the eyes of some of the other Hooter's girls. Tiffany was keeping an eye out for Kara, so I got my eyeful of cleavage from a few of the girls. I did notice a few of the waitresses look toward us and smirk, but i couldn't figure out why. I shrugged it off.

Tiffany didn't, though, and she scanned the room after we made our way to the table. "Do things seem a bit different here?" Tiff asked. I nodded, but we didn't get a chance to talk about it before our Kara came up, her tits wobbling wildly in her useless bra.

"Hey Kara," I said warmly. Kara smiled at us. Her long, thin nipples had made their way through the thin bra and shirt, sticking out even more than usual.

"How are you guys doing?" Kara asked, leaning forward slightly and letting her big tits form a dark valley of cleavage. I watched her tits jiggle slightly as they moved.
Tiffany sighed. "Happy to see me?" she asked, and Kara grinned wickedly. She stood and turned, showing me her profile. I followed from top to bottom, enjoying her nipples sticking out. I had no idea what Kara was doing, but I could tell it was a private show for our benefit.

"I know we weren't supposed to be here to scout, but Jon said you had something to show us?" Tiffany asked.

"Aren't these enough?" Kara said, leaning forward again. Tiffany's eyes never left Kara's face.

"Enough to fill that bra? Yes. To impress me? No." If Kara was offended or upset by Tiffany's response she didn't show it. "Don't you have something else to show us?"

Kara smirked and leaned forward, letting her pendulous jugs hang, creating a long, black valley of cleavage. I felt myself stiffen watching the brunette's quivering flesh and was surprised at Kara's confidence.

"Just order your drinks and I'll give it to you," Kara said smugly. She gave me another shake of her dangling breasts. She shook and walked away. I leaned over to whisper. "Every Hooter girl is acting weird. Well weirder," I told her.

"Yeah. Something's up," my fiancee agreed. We both watched the girls for a moment.

"There's Sydney," Tiffany pointed out. "Apparently Kara and Connie aren't the only ones wearing those delectably useless bras around here anymore," she snickered. I looked over to watch the gorgeous blonde working, her tits shimmying across her chest with each step. I nodded and Tiffany laughed.

"You certainly love those big, floppy tits, Jon," she said, a bit too loudly for my comfort. She put on a fake pout. "Are my firm, wrecking ball boobs not enough for you?" she whispered. I felt myself get even harder and squirmed in my chair. Tiffany leaned back, apparently satisfied with my discomfort as she looked around. Soon I saw Samantha wander by, and she threw both Tiffany and me a smug, cocky grin before bending over to serve her table with a nice view down her tank top.

Ryoko wandered by, stifling a laugh as she passed our table.

"Now I'm getting pissed," Tiffany said. "What the hell is going on?" I looked around, and caught Kara, slowly walking toward us. She got to our table and set down our drinks. I noticed something between her big boobs, caught at the top of her cleavage.

"Here it is!" Kara said, shaking her tits for me. The drive teetered, then finally dropped between Kara's trembling titflesh. I couldn't pull my eyes away as she began digging.

"Oops! Crap," she whined. She tried pulling at it through the shirt and barely-there bra, but couldn't get it. All the while, it seemed as though one big tit or the other would flop out, and the gyrations caught the attention of customers around the restaurant. Many of them laughed openly as the brunette's huge jugs bounced within the confines of her shirt, stretching the eatery's logo across her chest. Finally, she pulled the jump drive from her deep cleavage and set it on the table.

Tiffany and I ordered our food, somehow nervously, while a raucous cheer erupted. Tiff and I craned our necks to see Sydney doing jumping jacks while the guys at her table cheered her on. I was amazed as I watched the blonde put on the show, and I felt Tiffany's hand gently squeeze my knee in approval of my looking. I looked at her briefly, and noticed her watching, too. I grinned and tried to figure out what was going on.

As Kara came by with the food, I asked what was up with the jumping jacks.

"Enjoying the show, Jon?" Kara asked coyly. I grinned and asked what was up. Kara looked at Sydney's big tits flailing as she did some more jumping jacks.

"Well, she made a bet with the table. Every time the team scores, she'll do the second number. If it's 9, she does 9. If it's 29, she does 9. If her team scores, the tip adds a dollar for every five points. If they score 40, they tip $8 on top the suggested gratuity. If they score 60 they add twelve. Syd's good at math," she added.

I nodded. "She'd have to be. She's good at other things?" I asked.

"Ask her boyfriend," Kara shrugged. Even Tiff and I chuckled. "You ready to order?" We ordered our food and ate. It was pretty good, and I wondered idly if Kara had made a request to treat us right. I made sure I had the drive as we wrote our receipt. I could tell my girl was ready to go, and when we got into the car she leaned over to kiss me.

"I love seeing all those girls lining up to be our bitches," she said. "Let's get home and see what Kara wants us to see."

I handed Tiff the drive and we made our way home. Our curiosity was palpable as I locked the door behind me. We went into the bedroom and fired up the laptop, putting it between us. I fired up the drive and loaded the clip. The screen was black for about a second before an image fired up.

Tamera and Connie stood side by side. Tamera was on our right, and Connie was on the left. Both girls were topless, wearing jeans. They were turned slightly toward each other, with Tamera's left boob and Connie's right breast touching. Both girls looked extremely confident as they posed for the camera. Connie spoke up first.

"Nice tits," Tiffany said. I turned and stared brazenly at her chest.

"Yes, yes they are," I said to her boobs. Tiffany laughed and slapped my arm so we could watch the rest of the video.

"Hi Tiffany and the women of Beta O." Connie made a hand gesture I didn't recognize. I looked at Tiffany, who was nowhere near as confused as I was. I realized that it was something for the sorority and turned back to listen attentively. "I have challenged Tamera, the Hooter queen and wanted this fight recorded so you will know how easy this challenge from the Hooter girls will be." Tiff leaned in and paused the video.

"Holy shit," Tiffany said. "And if Kara and the girls were happy to let us watch this..." Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Stupid move, frosh," Tiffany muttered. She angrily slapped the pause off.

When she finished speaking, Connie twisted her torso a bit, swinging her left boob into Tamera's right jug. Tamera glanced down, watching both their tits jiggle a bit, before she begins speaking. I noticed quite a contrast between Connie's pale white breast flesh and Tamera's dark, caramel tit. Tamera looked back at the camera with a smirk.

"Bitch," Tiffany muttered.

"That’s right Beta O." *Tamera said, still smirking. "We want to show you just how easy this will be." Tiffany flipped off the computer, and I realized that the contest was becoming more and more personal for her.

Tamera looked back down at their touching boobs, pulled her jug away from Connie's, and then flicked her shoulders knocking her tit back into Connie's. The blonde’s boobs shook noticeably from the impact as Tamera's dark jugs rebounded from the impact. Tamera’s smirk turned back into a confident smile.

"Get us started, Kara."* Tamera demanded.

Kara pranced into the camera’s view bare-assed with her boobs smacking against each other, bouncing wildly from the impact. Connie and Tamera turned to face each other with Tamera giving the viewer a profile view of her right side while Connie showed her left side. Just as Kara took her place between Tamera and Connie, the scene shifted, the camera losing focus for a moment, and then a nose appeared. Moments later a face came into focus. Darla smiled into the camera.

"Jesus," Tiff groaned. "Why's she there?" I remembered the fight between Darla and Tiff, and how the former got on her knees to suck me off after Tiff had won. I wondered, given our assumption about the fight's result, if Darla was taking advantage of an opportunity for revenge.

"Hi Tiff." Darla cocked her head to her right. "I wonder who will win?"

Darla looked thoughtful for a moment as a couple of other Hooter girls gathered behind her to wave into the camera.

"My guess; this is going to be a Beta O bimbo beat down." Darla laughed as the girls behind her began chanting "Hooters" repeatedly.

Darla flipped the camera view back around to Tamera, Connie, and Kara for a moment, and then panned around the room. The usual girls were there with their guests for the Friday night fights. Darla stopped to focus on Dan who was standing with some Hooter girls who were friends of Connie: Samantha, Riley, and Katherine.

"Oh, look Tiffany, there is your brother!" Darla commented. "Hey, Dan wave to the camera!" Darla shouted.

Dan looked over nodded, and then ignored the annoying camera operator.

"Hmm, he looks worried." Darla mused. "Maybe he thinks Connie is in over her boobs."

"Hey, look at his package." Someone close to Darla said.

Darla zoomed in on Dan's crotch.

"Dammit Darla," Tiff sighed, shaking her head. I'd never noticed, but before I turned away, wishing for eye bleach, I did notice the strain Dan's dick was making.

"Nice," someone else said.

Darla and several girls giggled at the sizeable bulge in Dan's jeans.

"For queen of the Hooter girls!"* Kara yelled off shot.

Darla swung the camera view from Dan's straining crotch to focus on Connie, Tamera, and Kara. A hush fell over the room.

"Connie has challenged the champion, Tamera!"* Kara announced.

The silence in the room was broken by "oohs" and "aahs."

"You girls know the rules: no hands to your opponent’s boobs and no wrestling unless it is to pin your opponent." Kara stated.

Tamera and Connie nodded their agreement while shifting their eyes from each other’s face to their chest and back.

"Any questions?" Kara asked.

Tamera and Connie shook their heads.

"Good! May the superior set of boobs reign supreme!" Kara bellowed.

There was an audible groan mixed with the cheers of encouragement and clapping.

"I'm with the groans there," Tiff said, breaking the silence she'd kept since her brother's crotch had been the focus of the video. I had no idea that it was the talk of the Hooter Girls.

"Seriously?" Darla scoffed, "May the superior set of boobs reign supreme?" Darla mocked.

"Double ugh!" Darla ridiculed, "That was douche chilling!"

The girls around Darla continued to laugh.

"I love Jello Jugs to death, but damn." Darla said. "We have got to work on that."

The laughter and cheering quieted down a bit.

"Ready!" Kara yelled. "Fight!"

"About damn time," Tiffany muttered. I glanced over at her and noticed her focused completely on the video. There were some implications, it seemed, from Connie's challenge, and what we both seemed to understand as her loss.

The challenger Connie boldly stepped up to Tamera thrusting her chest into the black girl’s stationary tits. Both sets of arms immediately grasped their opponent’s waists while each set of boobs ballooned out from the impact. It was hard to tell which set gave more ground, as Connie immediately scraped her tits across Tamera's chest, toward the camera, until her left jug popped free. The fighters kept their eyes locked on each other as the blonde drug her rack back across Tamera's still stationary chest. The boob scraping didn’t seem to be an attack, as much as it was a message the blonde was sending to Tamera, letting her know what she was facing.

On the next pass, as the pale set of tits glided over Tamera's jugs, as soon as their nipples lined up, Tamera pulled the blonde into her. After gasping a bit, Connie returned the favor pulling the black girl into her, by the waist. With all the pressure applied, once again, both sets of boobs ballooned out to the side. The two racks seemed to be a good match for each other as neither set seemed to give up more space to the other one. As they poured on the pressure, occasionally Connie and Tamera glanced down at the double cleavage trying to judge who was winning. They seemed to be playing a mind game with each other, as both would smile, or smirk at the other, after glancing down at their dueling chests.

Tamera was the first to change tactics as she subtly began rolling her shoulders grinding her tits into Connie's chest. With each circular motion toward the camera, the bulge in their boobs became more prominent, and then less so as they rotated away from the camera. The confident smiles and smirks were replaced with tight lipped smiles and half snarls as the pressure increased.

"It's picking up," Tiffany whispered. When I glanced at her, I noticed her nipples pushing just through the bra and shirt she was wearing. Despite the other elements, the titfighting seemed to turn her on.

The room had fallen mostly silent, except for an occasional grunt from one of the fighters, until Rolonda shouted some encouragement to her friend.

"That’s right, Tam, ground those white titties down to nothing!"

Most of the rest of the girls cheered Tamera on clapping and whistling support.

"I wonder whose nipples are getting bent?" Darla questioned as she zoomed in for a close up shot of the competing chests.

"Wow, look at those bulging boobs." Darla commented. "I bet there are going to be some sore knockers in the morning."

Despite the context, I felt myself stiffen as well seeing both pairs of breasts smashed against each other, each quivering in their quest for dominance.

Darla zoomed out a bit to catch the fighter’s facial expressions. She also zoomed out enough to catch the strain showing in both girls’ arms as the grinding duel raged on. Darla quickly zoomed back in for a close up shot of their boobs.

"Hmm, pink looks good on Connie."* Darla observed noting Connie's pale boobs beginning to discolor from the friction.

"She's got some heavy, firm tits," Tiffany whispered, and I heard some rustling. As I looked to her, I noticed her pull her bra from under her shirt. Her heavy jugs settled on her chest and I swallowed suddenly. Tiff looked over to me and flashed me a smile.

A stalemate began to develop as the girls quieted down to watch the slow meticulous grinding duel taking place.*Boobs continued to bulge equally, arms strained, and lips pursed tightly over bared teeth as Connie and Tamera pressed on. Connie broke the standoff pulling her chest away from Tamera's boobs. The blonde quickly rotated her shoulders left toward the camera and then bashed her right boob into Tamera's left tit. The blow made a resounding smacking sound as Connie followed through to her right side.*As Tamera drew her shoulders to her right, Connie was already swinging her tits back at the black girl’s chest. Just as Tamera began her thrust to the left, Connie slammed her flying rack into Tamera's tits causing the dark pair to bang into each other.

"That hurts," Tiffany noted. "At least, it hurt when she did it to me."

"Yeah get her Connie!" the redheaded Riley yelled as Samantha and Katherine cheered Connie's aggressiveness.

"Bitches," Darla muttered focusing on the trio standing by Dan for a moment and then whirled the camera view back to the action.

"Apparently Darla's not a fan of Connie's," Tiff said. I chuckled and felt Tiffany's hand find mine. I curled my fingers around hers, wondering how this was going to end.

The blow had stopped Tamera's momentum for a moment, giving Connie enough time to finish her follow through and then snap her tits back to the right. With her speed, Connie's tits overtook Tamera's slower swinging pair. Tamera's jugs were still wobbling when Connie's tits glided over and by them. Keeping her pace up, Connie had just rotated her shoulders back to the left when her pair smacked back into Tamera's boobs. Connie's pace didn’t slow down even as her tits shook from the impact. Tamera was fully turned to her left when Connie flung her tits back to the right. The black girl deliberately timed her swing to meet Connie's flying boobs in the middle of her swing. The result of the well timed blow caused loudest sounding smack of the night, both sets caved from the impact, and then bounced wildly. Everyone groaned in admiration of the blows Connie and Tamera dealt each other.

Both Tiffany and I winced as we watched the two heavy breasted Hooter girls go at it.

"Looks like Connie made a statement about whose side she's really on," Tiffany said. I still had my hand in hers, but felt a strange vibe coming off of my girlfriend.

"Ooh, knock those tits off her chest, Tamera!" Her friend Rolonda yelled.

Connie kept her fast pace while Tamera took a more deliberate approach. Connie swung her tits back to her left with her shoulders square when Tamera began her turn back toward the blonde’s tits. Connie's faster flying boobs dominated Tamera’s pair again making them quake violently as her pair continued swinging to her left. On the way back to her right, Connie's tits brushed by Tamera's pair, which were still wobbling from the impact. On Connie's turn back to her right, she met Tamera's boobs just as she made her turn. Tamera's slower momentum did little damage to Connie's flying tits. Again, Tamera timed her swing at Connie to where her boobs would meet Connie's in the middle of their turns. The blow in the middle of their swings was as violent as the first with the light and dark tits colliding, contorting, reshaping, and then bouncing wildly from the impact.

Connie and Tamera settled into the rhythm with the blonde doubling Tamera's pacem seeming to take command of the fight. However, both girls did wince whenever their tits collided in the middle of their swings. Connie kept up her pace for what seemed to be about 15 complete turns. Connie abruptly stopped her blows, after the last big blast they delivered to each other. Tamera paused to gauge Connie's intent. Confidently, the blonde smiled.

"Is that all you got sorority girl?" Tamera asked.

"Oh, no, I was just thinking," Connie replied with a laugh, "I’m going to finish you off, now."

"Well, that's confidence," I muttered. Tiffany gave me a wistful grin, but nodded.

Back on the video, Tamera laughed at the blonde’s arrogance as Connie lined her tits up nipples to nipples with the Nubian girl. Just as Connie drew the black girl in, Tamera dipped down while bringing her hands up from the blonde’s waist to grab Connie's shoulders. Tamera thrust up driving her boobs up and into the underside of Connie's tits. The maneuver pushed Connie's tits up, and then their shape began to distort, before they began to disappear under Tamera's rising jugs, as the black girl forced Connie's shoulders down. Connie winced from the force of the blow, but met Tamera's eyes after a moment.

"You thought you were going to finish these off," Tamera scoffed with a laughed after her boobs popped up on top of Connie's tits.

"Well, I have some advice for you," Tamera continued. "You should stop thinking; you’re not any good at it."

The recorder picked up on some laughter from Tamera's put down of Connie's intelligence.

If Connie was surprised or dazed from Tamera's move or trash talking, she didn’t show it. The blonde immediately grabbed Tamera's shoulders, and then bored her way up and through Tamera's tits resting her rack, on top of the black girl’s jugs.

"No, I’ll keep on thinking," Connie replied. "And I think this is where my tits belong; on top of your beaten sacks."

"Damn good move, Connie," Tiffany whispered. I couldn't help but respond to her comment by looking toward her. My fiancee's eyes were glued to the monitor, her tits squashed against her thighs as she watched.

Tamera didn’t verbally answer the blonde, but she replied physically. Tamera pushed Connie's shoulders back down while shoving her own tits up through Connie's boobs. Immediately, Connie countered by thrusting her tits back on top. The blonde smiled forcing Tamera's jugs to ooze down and around Connie's set. The blonde’s smile quickly faded as she looked down to see her tits, once again, being pushed up just before they began to disappear under Tamera's rack. Connie groaned once Tamera's tits were resting on top of Connie's jugs. With a grunt, Connie forced her boobs back on top. Tamera returned the favor.

"I wonder how long these two can hold it," Tiff breathed.

The boobs on top battle lasted for several minutes until Tamera stopped in mid up thrust by pushing the blonde back while still maintaining her grip on Connie's shoulders. Connie smiled thinking she bested the dark beauty, until Tamera thrust her chest forward nipples to nipples impaling the blonde’s chest. As Tamera's nipples sank into her pale breast flesh, Connie's smile turned to open-mouth shock.

"Oh, shit," Tiff whispered. She turned her position to cross legged and I saw her nipples strain once again against the fabric of the t-shirt. I turned my attention back to the video.

"Woo-hoo!" Darla exclaimed focusing the camera in on Connie's invaded boobs. "Speared tits!"

"She did... Tamera fucking stabbed those big udders, Jon," Tiffany said, her voice soft and intense.

Not giving Connie time to recover, Tamera pulled her weapons out of the blonde’s chest and then rotated her shoulders to the right. Tamera quickly swung her shoulders back to the left sending her flying tits crashing into Connie's reeling jugs. The strike sent Connie's left boob crashing into her right and then both of her tits deformed as Tamera's dark pair swung through them. Tamera choose not to go for a big blow, instead she whipped her tits back to the right as soon as they cleared Connie's boobs. The quick blow sent Connie's tits wobbling back across her chest. After batting Connie's chest two more times with quick blows, Tamera unleashed a major blow that caused the blonde to wail in pain. The black girl fell into a rhythm throwing four quick jab like blows across Connie's chest before delivering a big hammer like blow that kept the blonde off balance. Occasionally, Connie tried to deliver a counter strike, but each time her tits got clearly knocked around by the darker pair. Connie's once pale pair that had turned pink, were now red.

The crowd that had been "Oohing," and "aahing" after each blow, was now cheering Tamera encouraging the black girl to finish off the blonde.

"She’s done." Darla commented focusing in on Connie's face after one of Tamera's big blows landed.

"No shit," said Tiff, angrily. "Tamera's good, but I could go without that stupid bitch commenting on it," she added.

"Aw, poor Dan," Darla said as she panned the camera around to Connie's boyfriend.

Dan had a worried look on his face, as did Riley, Samantha, and Katherine. Dan was hunched over with hands on his thighs much like a coach on the sidelines watching his team in a tight ballgame. After making some lewd comments, Darla panned back to the fight.

"I know how he feels," I said. Tiffany glanced at me, then turned back to watch what was obviously Connie's downfall.

Tamera stopped bashing Connie's jugs for a moment to admire her work looking down at the blonde’s battered reddened chest liking what she saw. She gave Connie a knowing smirk. Connie tried to shake loose form Tamera's grip on her shoulders, but the powerful Nubian girl was too strong.

With a grunt, Tamera pulled the reeling blonde into her chest to chest. The sound of wet flesh smacking together mixed with the sound of air escaping from Connie's open mouth. Tamera slid her hands from Connie's shoulders down to the middle of the blonde’s back. After interlocking her fingers, Tamera poured on the pressure, grinding her tits into Connie. At first, Connie tried grinding her tits back into Tamera, but soon, she had her hands on the black girl’s shoulders, trying to push Tamera away from her.

A predatory smile crept across Tamera's face as soon as Connie tried to retreat. Tamera loosened her grip on Connie just a bit and then methodically scraped her jugs across Connie's chest. It was obvious now that Tamera's firm dark orbs had knocked the fight out of Connie's wilting chest. Tamera's tits pushed Connie's boobs wherever she wanted them to go. When she was satisfied she had proved her dominance over Connie, Tamera pulled her tits away from Connie's beaten jugs, lined them up nipple to nipple, and then pushed herself into Connie's chest. Connie's defeated boobs imploded molding themselves around the black girl’s dominant orbs.

Despite Tiffany's anger, I knew she'd been turned on watching the end of the fight. She was breathing hard, and I even saw her hand lightly brush her nipple.

"She's flattened her, Jon," Tiff said. "Connie put up a hell of a fight, but it's over. That bitch will answer for this," she said. "But you and I are going to get some frustration out after this fight is over," she breathed. I was surprised that it had gotten to her so much.

As I glanced at my girlfriend, I realized that she was turned on not just by the erotic nature of the contest, but by the ability to reassert herself as a dominant titfighter. Tamera had demolished Connie's heavy jugs. I had watched my best friend's girlfriend's tits flatten underneath Tamera's caramel wrecking balls. I felt myself stiffen as I thought about Tiffany putting her amazing rack up against Tamera's during the titfights.

"Had enough sorority girl?" Tamera asked and then pumped her arms to increase the pressure on the blonde's big tits. "Or do you want more Beta bimbo?"

Connie shook her head. The blonde remained silent until she realized Tamera was going to make her verbally submit.

"Stop, Tamera." Connie said with a groan. "You win."

"Whose tits are the best?" Tamera asked.

"Your tits are the best." Connie replied.

"And who is the queen?"* Tamera asked.

"You’re the queen."* Connie muttered.

After relaxing her grip, Tamera leaned in, and then whispered something into Connie's ear. Connie nodded as Tamera pulled away from the embrace. The black girl smiled while tweaking the blonde’s right nipple just before Connie sank to her knees. As Connie tilted her head back to look up to the victor, Tamera leaned forward letting her superior tits dangle over the defeated blonde. Soon, Connie worshipped the Tamera's orbs with her mouth and tongue planting kisses on each nipple and then gently suckling each breast. When Tamera was satisfied Connie had shown her boobs proper respect, she pulled them away from Connie to stand proudly over the blonde with hands on her hips. Kara quickly appeared raising one of Tamera's arms in the air.

"Getting you hot, Jon?" my girl asked. I could tell her mood had changed from intense scrutiny to a desire for sex. We scooted next to each other to watch the end.

"Winner and still champ," Kara yelled. "Queen of the Hooters, Tamera!"

"Her proudest moment ever," Tiffany said sourly. I laughed and reached my arm around her shoulder to cup her heavy breast. Tiff snickered, but I felt her shift so that her hard nipple scraped against the edge of my hand.

Most of the audience clapped, cheered, and whistled in appreciation of Tamera's victory. Dan rushed in to check on his still kneeling girlfriend. Kara gave Tamera a hug as Rolonda and a few other Hooter girls came up to congratulate the ebony beauty on her victory. Darla then panned the camera around the room for a moment before turning it on herself.

"But wait there’s more!"* Darla exclaimed with her face dominating the camera’s view. "Don’t turn off the clip just yet, Tiff, we’ll be right back."

"What the fuck?" I asked. Tiffany sat up straighter, and I looked on with renewed interest, though nowhere near as focused as my fiancee seemed to be.

Just before the screen faded to black, Darla licked her lips and then blew a kiss to the camera. In the next moment, the screen popped fuzzy with color and then auto focused to a set of brown eyes. "It’s on," Kara announced as she straightened up from a bent over position showing off her leather collared neck and jiggling naked breasts. She turned to walk away from the camera showing off her bare ass. As soon as Kara was out of the way, a kneeling, naked, ball gagged Connie came into view with Darla standing behind and to the right of the blonde. Kara took a position behind Connie on her left side.

"Oh my fucking God," Tiff breathed. My eyes were as wide as Tiffany's. "Those fucking bitches are going to get it," she seethed.

"Hi Tiffy!" Darla said as she waved at to the camera wearing a skimpy black lace bra and panty set.

"Hi Tiff!"* Kara chimed in also waving to the camera shaking her boobs as she did so.

After the greeting, Darla and Kara reached over Connie's shoulders, each grabbing a boob and then bouncing and shaking Connie's beaten tits at the camera.

"Connie says hi too." Darla giggled as she continued to flop the blonde’s jug.

I hated myself for watching Connie's beaten boobs and loving the way that they wobbled in Darla's grip.

"I bet you’re wondering what we are doing here," Darla said as she straightened up resting a hand on top of Connie's head. "Actually, you probably have a good idea of why, but if not, I’ll clarify.* Tamera wanted you to know just exactly what you and your girls are in for, after you lose."

"Mmm, hmm," Kara nodded.

Tiffany's free hand was almost white knuckled as she listened to the obnoxious redhead. "I guess Darla's working for Tamera. Funny, I didn't think they hired ironing boards." Tiffany's voice was as cold as I had ever heard it. I moved to pull my hand away from her breast and she turned to me. "Keep your hand right there," she said, more warmly.

"Connie, here," Darla said giving the blonde another pat on the head, "Wasn’t as eager to show you, but, it was either this, or spend the rest of the night on her knees sucking big black cock for money…well, money for Tamera. You might want to think about that, Tiffy."

As Darla was speaking, Kara picked up a strapon with a big black phallus attached to it. After waggling it in Connie's face and rubbing the blonde’s cheek with it, Kara straightened up and began sucking on the sextoy. When Darla had finished speaking, Darla set the toy back down on the night stand and then picked up two glasses of what appeared to be margaritas. The busty naked girl handed Darla one glass and then held up her glass for a toast.

"Cheers," Kara said as Darla clinked her glass against Kara's.

A few drops spilled over onto Connie's head from the toast. Neither Kara nor Darla seemed to notice as they mugged for the camera. After taking a couple more sips, Darla handed her glass back to Kara.

"Since we are in such a good mood tonight," Darla said with a smile, "We are going to play a game!"

"Yea, what are we going to play?" Kara asked excitedly after setting the glasses on the night stand.

"We are going to play the make Dan shoot his load game!" Darla replied.

"Woohoo!" Kara exclaimed jumping up and down in excitement. The brunette's oversized udders bounced one way, then the other as she performed for the camera.

After Kara settled down from her boob bouncing excitement, she and Darla stepped away from each other giving the camera an unobstructed view, other than a still kneeling Connie, of Dan on Kara's bed. Dan's arms and legs were tied to the four corners of the bed as well as his mouth stuffed with a pair of panties and taped shut. He was only wearing a pair of boxers. Dan turned his head away from the camera.

"I can't..." Tiffany's hand covered her mouth, but she stopped me when I reached over to pause the video. "I have to. I have to see this so I can use it against them," she said.

"Aw, don’t be shy Dan." Darla cooed, "You don’t have anything to be embarrassed about…other than your girlfriend."

Kara laughed.

"Yeah, don’t you want to play with us?" Kara asked with a pouty expression as she tickled on of Dan's feet.

Dan twitched a bit but still refused to look at the camera, Darla, or Kara.

"Well, here is some incentive, Dan."* Darla offered, "If Kara and I can’t get you off in five minutes, we’ll let you and Connie go…but, if not we are keeping you two till morning."

"You got the timer, Kara?"* Darla asked.

Sure do," Kara replied holding up her iPhone.

"Damn," Darla exclaimed. "We should have finished stripping him before we tied him up."

"Wait!" Kara yelled and then ran out of the room.

"I’m sure you don’t want to miss this, Connie." Darla said and then began walking the bound blonde on knees over to the foot of the bed. "There's a nice bedside view."

After getting Connie situated, Darla moved the camera so it would have a better view of the activities that were about to take place. She placed the camera just behind and above Connie's head. We were getting her view, I realized.

"Got’em!" Kara announced as she ran back into the room holding a pair of scissors above her head.

Dan shifted in his bonds while he shook his head.

"Don’t be a big baby, Dan," Kara chided as she climbed onto the bed with Dan.

"Isn’t this exciting Tiff?" Darla questioned after poking her head around the camera before joining Kara and Dan on the bed.

"Ready for the big reveal?" Kara asked Dan after she had cut the sides of his boxers loose leaving the loose material draped over his manhood.

"You sick bitches," Tiffany whispered, though I noticed her leaning closer to the laptop.

"Wait, let’s do this together." Darla suggested grabbing a piece of Dan's boxes as she kneeled on the opposite side of Dan from Kara.

Kara nodded with a grin as she grabbed a handful of Dan's underwear.

"On three," Darla said.

Kara nodded.

"1" Darla yelled.* "2…3!"

In unison, Darla and Kara whipped the loose material from Dan's crotch flipping it down between his legs. Darla and Kara bounced up and down on the bed cheering, whistling, and clapping after revealing Dan's monster cock to the camera’s view. Kara did her best "Price is Right," model imitation as she posed beside Dan's cock dramatically waving her arms. Dan's face had turned beet red, but his cock had become semi erect.

"Hmm, I guess big tits aren’t the only thing that run in your family’s genes, huh Tiff?" Darla mused with a smirk.

"Oh my God," Tiff gasped, her hand covering her mouth. I gathered that she had never seen Dan without clothes — at least in his adult life. Like her, I couldn't believe the lengths they were going to.

"Oil those things up, Jello Jugs."* Darla commanded while pointing at Kara's boobs. "Then we’ll get this game started."

Kara obeyed the order, reaching into her nightstand drawer and pulling out a bottle of baby oil. Dan stirred as he watched Kara make a complete show of oiling her pendulous orbs. Darla lay on her side snuggling up next to Dan joining him watching Kara's tits glisten in the light. As she did so, Darla lightly drug her nails along Dan's stomach. After finishing oiling her boobs, Kara shook and fondled her jugs, while Darla glanced at Connie with a Cheshire grin and winked at the bound blonde.

"Alright, my girls are ready," Kara announced and then climbed onto the bed.

Kara played with her phone for a minute before it started playing a "March of Doom," tune. She announced that was the tone the timer would play at the end of five minutes. She set the time to five minutes then held the phone up for Dan to see. As Kara set up the phone, Darla slithered her way down to Dan's crotch with her face inches away from his cock.

"Ready…go!" Kara bellowed and then hit the start button for the timer.

Before Kara could throw the phone on the bed, Darla had already grabbed Dan's cockhead, holding it up while licking up and down her side of his shaft. Quickly Kara joined Darla on the opposite side from Darla. Dan's manhood quickly came to attention. Darla and Kara's heads worked like pistons in a fine tuned engine bobbing up and down. Dan groaned as tongues swirled over his cock’s head and licked his balls.

"You’re too easy, Dan." Darla giggled giving Kara a triumphant look.

"Do him, Kara." Darla ordered after she pulled her lips away from Dan's manhood.

Kara obeyed maneuvering her tits to where they dangled over Dan's cock. She pushed her tits together as she lowered them down on Dan. His cock head popped up out of Kara's cleavage once her weighty tits came to a rest at the base of his cock. Darla grabbed Kara's phone and slid back up to where she could whisper and nibble on Dan's ears as Kara fucked him with her heavy, soft jugs.

"Four minutes!" Darla announced.

Dan stared intently at the ceiling trying to hold out. Connie's head tilted forward not wanting to watch Kara's jugs fuck her boyfriend. Kara laughed, when she looked back at Connie hanging her head in defeat, as she pulled her tits off Dan's crotch so she could slide them back down his shaft. Every so often Kara would bend down kissing Dan's cock when it would pop up through her cleavage. While Kara worked on Dan's cock, Darla continued to lick, nibble, and whisper into Dan's ear.

"Three minutes!" Darla announced, "Switch."

Kara pulled off of Dan, while Darla scrambled to his crotch. As Darla grabbed a hold of Dan's oily engorged member with her right hand, Kara plopped her big soft tits on Dan's chest while propping herself up on an elbow. Darla had begun stroking and sucking Dan's cock. Kara giggled as she whispered into Dan's ear, and then nibbled on his earlobe. Darla's cocksucking hand job technique seemed to have an effect on Dan as she began to slow and then hold his breath. At one point he lifted his head off the pillow and then slammed it back down in frustration.

"He’s close," Darla announced.

"Finish him!"* Kara encouraged with a giggle.* "But, there’s no hurry, you got two and a half minutes."

Dan lifted his head and then slammed it back down again.

"Come on Dan," Kara encouraged.* "Shoot it for us."

Kara gave Connie a glance, winking at the blonde.

"If you’re a good boy and blow your load for us," Kara said out loud.* "I’ll fuck Connie."

Kara crawled over Dan's sliding her jugs across his chest to reach her nightstand. She grabbed the strapon and then glided back to her side. She held the sextoy up in front of Dan's face.

"Don’t you want to see me fuck her with this?" Kara questioned waggling strapon in front of him. "I’ll even let you pick the position, missionary, doggie, cowgirl."

Kara stopped at "cowgirl" when Dan involuntarily twitched.

"Hmm, you like cowgirl, Dan?"* Kara teased. "You want to see Connie riding my big black strapon? I bet I can make those big ol’ tits of hers bounce so bad."* Kara giggled.

Dan's hips involuntarily jerked forward, back and then forward again. After a couple more hard pumps from Darla's hand, a big glob of white goo shot up from Dan's cock. Darla stroked furiously pumping out very drop she could from Dan's balls.

"Yes!" Darla cried out.

By the time she was done milking Dan's cock, Darla's hand were liberally coated with his juice.

Tiffany was squeezing my hand hard as she watched her brother humiliated. My best friend was breathing hard as he lost the bet, his bound and gagged girlfriend looking on.

"The winners!"* Darla announced as she held her glistening hand in the air.*

Kara had crawled to her knees, and after high fiving Darla, she gave the redhead a hug with Dan in between them.

"Your turn," Kara said to Connie as she crawled off the bad and began donning her strapon.

Darla looked amused as she watched Kara wiggling to get the sextoy up her legs and over her hips. As Kara tightened the straps, Darla hopped off the bed grabbed Connie, and then turned her so she was facing the camera. Darla stood behind the still kneeling bound blonde waiting for Kara to finish adjusting her fake cock. Once she was done, Kara sauntered up beside Darla. With the tick of the phallus right by one of Connie's cheeks, Kara began to stock the black sextoy as Darla began to speak.

"Well, Tiff,"* Darla began with a smug expression, "This is just a snippet of what you and your girls are in for after your sorority girl boobs get crushed in humiliating defeat."

Kara nodded in agreement, as she waggled her cock by Connie's face.

"Tamera is so looking forward to taking you and your boobs down." Darla continued. "It’s been a good run for you Tiff, and I have to admit you got a great rack, but unfortunately for you, it’s not good enough."

Kara stuck her bottom lip out shaking her head.

"I’m sure you and perv boy want to watch what we have planned for the rest of the night." Darla smirked. "But I think you’ve seen enough and we want to leave a little for your imagination."

"Yeah, just imagine," Kara chimed in rubbing Connie's cheek with her cock, and then lightly tapping her cheek with it.

"Say bye Connie," Darla ordered and then laughed, "Oh, wait."

"We’ll do it for you," Kara offered leaning down over Connie shoulder Darla did the same.

"Bye Tiffy," Kara laughed while jiggling one of Connie's boobs while Darla did the same with the other.

"Bye perv boy!" Kara said now bouncing the blonde’s beaten tit in her hand.

Darla patted Connie on the head as she watched Kara amble around the blonde to turn the recorder off. The last shot the camera recorded were Kara's big heavy hanging oil glistening udders swinging up to it.

Tiffany and I sat in stunned silence. I quickly closed the laptop and unplugged it. I reset it on my desk before plugging it in and turning to the bed. When I looked, I was mildly surprised to see my girlfriend with her top off, her gorgeous tits bared. She was biting her lip, but had a worried look on her face as I slid into bed next to her. I kissed her softly, slowly, and felt one of her hands delicately pull my own hand to her left breast.

"Don't judge me," she whispered as I felt her hand slide from her tit to my crotch. I groaned, and we both sank further into the bed.