News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Every Cat has her day - My fight with LoryTeen

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Every Cat has her day - My fight with LoryTeen
« on: July 22, 2018, 06:53:45 PM »
Every Cat has her day!  (My fights with LoryTeen ) 

Disclaimer:  Again these accounts are NOT suitable for everyone.  They contain graphic violence, Nudity and both Inter-Gender sex, and Girl on Girl, Post Fight action. 

Since I first fought LoryTeen in November of 2017, I faced her 4 times.  Between then and May of 2018 we fought 3 times and I Won 2 of them.  The third fight we didn't ever finish.  She is a very sexy 5' tall Red Head.  I have a definite thing for red heads, whether they be male or female.  She fights with NO fear and keeps coming at you, no matter how many punches she takes.  She is a boxer primarily! 

In our first fight, we fought in the nude, using MMA gloves to a KO ONLY.  Our B.F.s were our seconds.  Nothing was off limits!  Early in the fight I bloodied her lips, and pounded her pussy!  Then I worked her tits, mercilessly!  In the end, I trapped her against the ropes, where I had my way, pounding her anywhere I wanted!  I knocked her cute ass out by punching her twice in the jaw!  All during the fight our B.F.s were rooting for their woman's opponent.  So after I gave her the post match spanking  I promised, I made my B.F. go down on her as his punishment! 

In our first rematch, we fought topless, wearing gloves.  She started off real well, taking an early advantage, working my tits and pounding me in the face!  But then I started pounding her tits, over and over, until I finished her with several blows to her head!  Her eyes swelled shut and she couldn't see.  This time I Face Fucked her until she passed out! 

Our next fight was Bare Fists Boxing Match in bikinis.  I enjoyed this one most of all!  We were exchanging blows, and it seemed pretty even, until once again I attacked her where she is most vulnerable.  I kneed her pussy and pounded her, repeatedly, in her under-boobs!  Then I even pinched her clit, and bitch slapped her!  But she kept coming back, and even did great damage to my nipples!  But after we waged a long fight where we both took brutal beatings, we decided we couldn't go on and called it a draw. 

That brings us to our latest fight on July 8th. 
Our Latest Rematch      July 08, 2018 2:30 AM
I was quite surprised that the now 19 year old Lory wanted another rematch, since I mostly have had my way with her every time we fought.  It WAS troubling that she came back in our last match so strong!  But I was NOT worried! 
Simone: How would you like me today?  I am quite open to any fight.
loryteen: No rules fight
Perfect!  Would you like it to be topless?
loryteen: I start in bikini
Simone: OK  Then I will too. 
loryteen: I challenge Simone to a no rules fight.  This time I know I'll win!  I wear  a floral  bikini and I'm in my bedroom waiting her.   
Simone: I come and knock on your window.  I am dressed in my yellow and orange camo. bikini.  "Let me in little bitch!  I am back again to finish the beating I started!  ". . . if you dare!" 
loryteen: I let you enter and I immediately start to slap your ugly face;  "Bitch you'll pay for all! I say.
Simone: I barely crawl inside before you are slapping me.  "So you want a slap fight huh?  My face is smacked back and forth, and the pain is fierce!  I seem to have elicited your inner tigress as I lash out with my open right hand, aiming for you your cheek! 
loryteen: Your slap does not stop me.  I grab your hair, and give you an head butt to your chin while my knee rams into your pussy! 
Simone: (OMG!)  The usually manageable, dower redhead is taking me to task as you grab my ponytail and smash your head into my chin, which stuns me!  "UNNNNH!"  Then your knee smashes into my clothed pussy and I make another loud groan as it paralyzes me in agony!  I bend at the waist as my hands cover and rub my crotch!  I stagger backwards, as my ass bumps against the wall, stunned by your opening attack!  "YOU LITTLE RED cxnt!" 
Simone: (Your aggression this time is really HOT!)
loryteen: The little red head this time is a tiger!  You are stunned against the wall rubbing your pussy, so I head butt you again, then pull your bra off and start to milk your tits like a cow; up and down! 
Simone: Again you ram your forehead into my face, this time catching my nose!  I start to slide down the wall as I feel my bra being snatched off me!  As you rip it off, you catch my nipples and pinch them hard!  This pain makes me a bit horny!  But then you start yanking on my nipples like you are milking me!  I scream now in agony as my ass hits the floor!  "AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE!"  I try to gather my wits, but your opening attack is relentless!  I can see the anger in your face from all the previous beatings!  I reach up and grab your nipples through your bikini top and attempt to rip off your top as you viciously tug and yank at my engorged 1" fully erect nipples! 
Simone: (OH MY!)

loryteen: Your nose starts to bleed, as you grab my nipples; but my grab is stronger so I continue to milk you, mercilessly!  "Say MOO, ugly cow!"  I hit your pussy again like a soccer ball! 
Simone: "NEVER!  RED BITCH!"  My defiance is ironic as you continue to work my nipples, pinching and yanking them!  This 18 year old girl is kicking my black ass!  I captured your bra, but then I feel your knee, again smash into my already sore pussy!  My eyes grow very wide and my I scream;"FUCK!" as this time the pain paralyzes me!  As I look up at your young and very firm teenage body I realize that you are in complete control!  I am helpless to stop you from destroying me!  Tears start running down my cheeks, and a trickle of blood runs from my nose as you continue to torture my throbbing nipples! 
Simone: (I am so wet from you dominating me)

loryteen: Now I leave your left tit, and start to rub your pussy.  My right hand penetrates you as start to finger fuck you!   
Simone: I am just about to surrender when you break off your attack!  I feel relieved as your torture stops!  But then suddenly, I feel your fingers penetrate my sore labia!  (OH NO!  WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS?) I ponder, but then your fingers ram inside my pussy, and you start pumping them in and out of me!  I am very startled; "OOOOH!  . . . . . MY GOODNESS!" 
Simone: (MMMMMMM!)

loryteen: I work your clit faster and harder!  "You are mine BLACK BITCH!  CUM!  Cum for me you cxnt!" 
Simone: As you still pinch my right nipple with your left hand, you now are finger fucking me!  It is pleasure and pain!  Fire and ice!  My head rolls back as my conflicted body writhes in both agony, AND pleasure!  I start to plant soft baby kisses on your fully erect nipples as I whisper in between kisses, "OH YES! . . . . .   You magnificent bitch! . . . . . FUCK ME baby!  . . . . . OOOOOOO!"  My body starts twitching as I feel my loins are about to explode!
Simone: (Cuming IRL)

loryteen: You moan in agony; your body is completely mine!  I start to kiss you.  Wildly, my tongue fucks your mouth while your clit continue to be fucked by me!   
Simone: "OH MY GAWD LORY!  . . . . . YES!!  YES!!  YES!!  YES!!  . . . "  My body gets completely stiff as I just shake for over a minute as my pussy explodes with my honey flavored creamy goodness!  Then I collapse, my body lifeless! 
loryteen: Oh!  You explode in a powerful orgasm and you are completely out!  Your ass sticks up in the air a bit, and I start to spank it! 
Simone: "That was fantastic LORY!"  You beat me like a red headed step child!"  I smile at you.  Do you want me to eat your superior pussy now?" 
loryteen: "Oh sure!  Come and do your best!, I say,  I spread my legs wide open. 
Simone: I am pleased that you want me to eat you, and I crawl to you, on my knees.  I look up at you and smile as I press my full lips to your sweaty, moist labia and start to purse and relax my lips over and over, making out with your pussy!    I shiver as you moan and your pussy responds by getting very wet as I suddenly plunge my tongue inside you!  My mouth sucks your clit as my tongue flicks back and forth!  "MMMMMMMMMM!" 
loryteen: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh ohhh yesssss!!!"  Your tongue fucks my pussy so good!  I moan in pleasure! 
Simone: My hands start to rub and caress your firm shapely teenage ass as my mouth and tongue start to expertly work together, deep inside of you!  My broad thick tongue washes over every inch of your pleasure palace!  I start slowly and firmly, then gradually I lick harder and faster;  HARDER . . . and . . . FASTER!  One of my fingers runs along your crack now as I start to reach a fever pitch! 
loryteen: "Ohhhhhhhh myyyyy Goddddd!!!"  My body is in ecstasy as you suck, lick, and flick my clitty as waves of pleasure wash over my entire body!   
Simone: My mouth now seizes your clit and I suck deeply and start flicking my tongue as fast as I can!  I hummmmm into your pussy and slap your ass!   (CUM FOR ME LORY!  YOU TASTE SO DELICIOUS!  I WANT YOUR TEENAGE CUM BABY!)
loryteen: "Ohhhhhhhhh!"  I cum 1 . . 2 . . 3 times!  I can't stop having multiple orgasms! 
Simone: As you body spasms and reacts to my tongue lashing I finally relax.  You are panting as your firm breasts heave in and out.  I crawl over to you and snuggle.  "I want a rematch."  I smile broadly and caress your pussy as I plant soft kisses on your neck.   
loryteen: I relax on the floor, "When you want it . . . . . . . . . . Bitch ?"
Simone: "I will let you know when the time is right.  Right now I just want to cuddle with you baby!"
"YOU WERE MAGNIFICENT BABY!"  (I hope you enjoyed that.)

loryteen: I enjoyed so much
Simone: "You came at me hard and wanted it this time!  It was my pleasure to serve that sexy body!"
 I am being held in a warm embrace by a younger and less experience opponent.  And I am O.K. with the fact that she beat me soundly this time!  As I kiss her curvy, sexy hard body over and over with soft baby kisses, I purr!

-The END-
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Re: Every Cat has her day - My fight with LoryTeen
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 02:48:00 AM »
Those damn redheads I love them!