News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wife wrestles for her Husband

• 9 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Wife wrestles for her Husband
« on: July 22, 2018, 08:26:04 PM »
Amanda Wrestles for Her Husband

Amanda knew she was sexy, which made gift giving easy when it came to her husband. Since Saturday was Eric's birthday, the blonde thought she would give him an early birthday present. Dressing in her sexiest lingerie, the shapely 5'9 142 lbs. knockout knew she looked good. With a beautiful face, perky size 38D breasts, a flat, narrow waist, a firm, shapely ass, and long, lean legs, she was the total package. She had been told many times that she should be a model and they were probably right. Amanda sauntered into the living room where he was watching TV. She took him by the hand and, in her sexiest voice, invited him to join her in the bedroom.
     "In a minute," he said, barely looking up. Amanda was shocked.  He had never rebutted one of her advances before.
     "But… but... I need you… really, really, bad," she stammered. Amanda knelt before him and started to caress his manhood when she made a startling discovery- he already had a full erection. She was hurt. Since he was obviously in the mood, why didn't he want her? When she had walked into the room, she noticed he was watching WWE wrestling. Eric wasn't a big fan, so she didn't understand why he would pick wrestling over sex. Taking another look at the TV, she saw that it was two women wrestling. Two very attractive women. Amanda had always been a very confident woman, but she wondered if Eric found the two women prettier than her. It really hurt her feelings, especially when she noticed how flushed Eric's cheeks were and how labored his breathing was becoming. The two women were really turning him on. Disappointed, Amanda retreated to their bedroom.
     After the match was over, Eric came into the bedroom and slid into the bed with Amanda. He began kissing her on the neck and cheeks, but she wasn't reacting as he had expected. Just a few minutes ago, she seemed eager for sex, now she was cold and unresponsive.
     "What's wrong?" he asked. She didn't answer. "I thought we were going to have sex?"
     "I don't want to now," she pouted, "You'll probably just imagine that you're having sex with those wrestlers."
    "What? No way. You're the one I want to have sex with. Those wrestlers aren't half as beautiful and sexy as you."
     "Really?"
     "Hell yeah. In fact, when I was watching the match, I wasn't thinking about the wrestlers, I was fantasizing about you in the ring wrestling one of them. The wrestlers on TV are not that important. You’re the reason why I was so turned on."
     "You fantasize about me wrestling?"
     "All the time."
     "Interesting. Why don't you tell me about one of your fantasies?"
     For the next 30 minutes, Eric told about the exploits of the pro wrestler Amanda. He talked until they were both so aroused they couldn't contain it anymore and then they had sex. Not just any sex, but wild, uninhibited animal sex. Afterward, they both agreed it was the best sex they'd had in months.
     The next day, at the hair salon she worked at, all Amanda could think about was Eric's fantasy. She really found the idea of wrestling another woman in a skimpy outfit quite exciting. The blonde enjoyed being the center of attention and showing off her body, so wrestling seemed perfect for her. With his birthday coming up, she wanted to incorporate this into a sexy treat. At first, she was thinking about an erotic story she could tell him about her wrestling a co-worker named Linda. Linda was a cute brunette, sort of a lesser version of Amanda. She was shorter, with smaller boobs, but had a decent face and trim body. Besides being the second prettiest woman in their salon, she was also one of Amanda's closest friend. Eventually, Amanda began imagining actually wrestling Linda for real. That would be the greatest birthday present ever. 'But would Linda actually agree to it,' she wondered.
     At the end of the day, Amanda asked Linda if she wanted to stop at the local pub for some drinks. Linda agreed.
     "That sounds like fun," piped in another hairdresser named Nance, who was standing nearby, "Mind if I join you?"
     "Uhh… sure."
    To say Nance was not her favorite person at the office is an understatement. Amanda had tried to be friends with her in the past, but Nance can be very difficult to get along with. First of all, she can be very judgmental. One day, she claimed Amanda got favorable treatment from their male clients, because of the way Amanda dresses. Her exact words were "Maybe if I wore short skirts to work every day, then I would get big tips also." The comment should have made Amanda mad, but visualizing chubby Nance coming into work in a short skirt was comical and made her laugh. Besides making the occasional nasty comment, Nance also could be very boring. Getting stuck with her in the break room could be a nightmare, as Nance recounted her latest trip to the grocery store or the latest adventures of her cat. She would include every tedious and uninteresting detail. Perhaps what annoyed Amanda most about Nance was her appearance. While Amanda took great pride in her appearance, Nance showed up for work every day, looking like she just crawled out of bed. Her red hair was cut short in a unisex style, she wore no makeup, and to say her clothes were outdated would imply that they had once been in style. Amanda did enjoy making fun of her boring stories or dreadful attire. When she went home, she usually had a funny story to tell Eric about Nance, or "Chubby" as Eric likes to call her.
     They went to the pub and ordered a few drinks. Amanda had just about decided not to ask Linda if she wanted to wrestle. Linda was somewhat conservative and probably wouldn't go for it. Also, with Nance hanging around as a third wheel, bringing up the subject could be awkward. Besides, it was difficult having any conversation, since every two minutes some guy in the bar was coming over and hitting on Amanda. Eventually, after Amanda had shot down every guy in the establishment, the trio was left in peace. Going to a pub with Amanda, Linda and Nance discovered, had one perk- they didn't have to buy any drinks. So many guys had bought them a round, their table was overflowing with booze. 
     The alcohol had the effect of loosening their tongues and they began gossiping and sharing personal stories, which eventually led to their love lives. Nance, not surprisingly, had little to contribute, but Linda told some surprisingly kinky stories about her and her husband's foreplay activities. Apparently, Linda wasn't quite as inhibited as she thought. This, and the booze, gave Amanda the confidence to bring up her wrestling idea.
     "Last night, in bed, Eric told me about his wrestling fantasy," Amanda said. She immediately had their attention. Amanda was a knockout and Eric was very handsome, so stories about their love life would get anyone's attention. "He said he had been fantasizing about me wrestling other women."
     "That sounds kind of hot," Linda said.
     "I thought so too," said Amanda, "In fact, his birthday is coming up Saturday and I was thinking of something special. I want to wrestle for him." She looked straight at Linda. "I just need to find an opponent. Do you know anyone that would be interested?"
    "It's not my kind of thing," said Linda, "but I hope you find someone. I'm sure Eric would really enjoy it."
    Amanda was crestfallen. She had known it was a long shot, but still, she had gotten her hopes up. Then…
      "I'll do it," said Nance.
      "Do what?" Amanda was shocked. She didn't know what else to say. 
      "I'll wrestle you. I think it sounds like fun."
     Amanda wasn't sure. Would Eric find her wrestling Chubby sexy? He had said that only Amanda was important in his fantasy. One of the reasons she had picked Linda was because she was smaller, less athletic, and easy to beat. Nance was only 5'2 but weighed almost as much as Amanda. Still, she was so out of shape that she would be no threat in a match. Winning was very important to her. It would be really embarrassing to set up a special wrestling match for her husband, only to be beaten right in front of him.
      "Okay," Amanda said, somewhat reluctantly, "Thank you. It will be fun, I promise. Just a nice, friendly wrestling match."
      Though hesitant at first, the idea of wrestling Nance grew on her. Amanda would dress sexy, and even if Nance was unattractive, the blonde would bring enough sex appeal for them both. She knew Eric would love it. Also, Amanda had an ulterior motive for wanting to wrestle Nance. This would be Amanda's chance to punish her for all the mean things she had said in the past and also for just being an annoying person. The sexy knockout did not intend to hurt her, but she did plan on demonstrating total control and dominance over the redhead.
      As the next few days passed, Amanda got more and more excited. She had told Eric not to make any plans for Saturday, she had something fun planned. When Eric asked for a hint, she only said that it was something he had wanted for a while.
      Saturday evening, Amanda asked Eric to go into the backyard. He assumed she had prepared a romantic, moonlit picnic or something. Walking out the back door, he saw a single chair at the end of the patio. As he was imagining what kind of sexy game she could be planning involving the solitary chair, Nance stepped out of the shadows. His partially erected dick suddenly went limp as a chewed rag.
    'What kind of a sick joke is this', Eric thought. He was suddenly hit by another thought. What if Amanda was planning a threesome for tonight. Looking at Nance, in her tacky powder blue velvet jogging suit, he tried to imagine her chunky body naked. He didn't want to be rude, but he didn't think he could have sex with Chubby Nance.
      "Hey, Eric," Nance said.
      "Uhhh, hey Nance. What are you doing here?"
      "I invited her," Amanda said, as she stepped out wearing a sexy black tank top, pink lycra shorts, and pink sneakers. Her outfit fit snugly around her well-formed body, emphasizing all of her enjoyable features. This was Eric's favorite one of Amanda's exercise outfits. The skimpy top barely contained her big tits, which bounced erotically as she walked down the back steps. The meager shorts accentuated her perfect ass, revealing the bottoms edges of her delicious butt cheeks. "Sit right here, baby," she said, gesturing towards the chair. She handed him a beer as he sat down. "Just sit back, drink your beer, and enjoy the show."
      "What is going on?" Eric asked. "I mean, I'm not complaining, you look incredible, and whatever it is, I'm sure it will be great, but I'm a little lost."
      "Nance has agreed to wrestle me." Eric nearly creamed his pants then and there. He couldn't believe what she had just said. He always thought seeing Amanda wrestle was a very sexy, but very impractical fantasy. "We are going to wrestle until one of us is pinned." Then, turning to Nance, she asked, "Ready?" 
"Ready," Nance said, as she took off her jacket, revealing a white t-shirt.
      Neither one had any experience wrestling, so they began slowly. After a brief feeling out process, Amanda became more and more aggressive, while Nance appeared intimidated by the statuesque blonde. Amanda was motivated by the fact she was wrestling in front of her husband and did not want to look bad.  She tried to throw Nance to the ground, but the redhead was too heavy. Eric kept his eyes on Amanda's wiggling ass, as she strained to control her plump foe. Those WWE divas never looked as sexy in the ring as Amanda did, wrestling in their backyard.
      Unable to throw her, she wrapped a leg around one of Nance's and tripped her. Amanda fell on top of her coworker. Amanda quickly got on top and took control of the action. For the next 10 minutes, Nance struggled under Amanda's weight, but couldn't escape the gorgeous blonde. Amanda was having blast, dominating Nance in front of her husband. As the action stagnated, Eric became increasingly bored, wondering how much longer before Amanda and him could retreat to their bedroom. He had heard that reality was never as good as a fantasy, and this was proving to be true. In Eric's opinion, the only exciting moment came when Nance, while wildly pushing at Amanda, accidentally punched a tit completely out of the bra and tank top. Amanda grunted sexily, as it obviously caught her off guard. She broke off her attack and began adjusting her breasts. Nance, instead of taking advantage of her distracted adversary, courteously allowed Amanda to put her boob back in place. Regaining her control, Amanda dominated for another few minutes before finally pinning Nance. The redhead seemed to be relieved it was over, as she was breathing pretty hard.
      "I won," Amanda squealed as she looked sexily at Eric. She had just missed seeing Eric yawn as she counted to three. Though the match was a snooze fest, Eric did think she looked sexy, sitting on Nance in a dominant position.
      "You did great, honey," Eric said while wondering how much longer before Nance left and he could be alone with his wife. The match wasn't great, but still, his wife looked so good and he was quite aroused.
      "That was fun, Nance," Amanda said as she let the redhead up, "Do you want to make it 2 out of 3?" Eric stifled a groan.
      "I don't know," Nance said, "I'm afraid I'm not in your league. You're tough."
      "Thank you, Nance. That's so sweet."
      "I know I'm not your favorite person, but I'm glad you invited me over anyway." Technically, Nance had invited herself over. "It's nice to hang out away from the office."
      "I'm glad you came. To be honest, I was surprised you agreed to come. I didn't think I was your favorite person."
      "I know I'm not always that friendly. In my experience, beautiful girls like you are usually mean and arrogant, so I guess I assumed, deep down, you were that way."
      "I hope you don't think I'm mean now, especially after I just kicked your ass," she said with a laugh.
      "No, I guess not," Nance didn't really like the 'kicked your ass' comment.
      "That's sweet that you think I'm beautiful, but I work hard to make sure I look pretty. If you want, I can help you look prettier," Amanda suggested helpfully, "All you need is a simple makeover. If you grow your hair out, I can show you a sexy way to fix. Honestly, I never understood why a hairdresser like you would have such a bland hairstyle. I also never understood why you don't wear any makeup. I bet I have some stuff in my makeup kit that would make you look like a different person. You also need to consider how you dress."
      "What’s wrong with how I dress?" Nance asked. While Amanda meant her remarks as constructive criticism, Nance was appearing more and more offended. Oblivious to this, Amanda continued dishing out advice.
      "It's just that your outfits are not very flattering. Maybe tomorrow we can go shopping." Amanda was so excited; she was going to make Nance a knockout. Or if not a knockout, at least not unattractive. "Also, why don't you start going to the gym with me. I'll show you some great exercises that will whip you in shape in no time."
      "I'm not so tired anymore. Maybe we can make it 2 out of 3."
      Eric let out an audible groan. Nance was never going to leave. He noticed they were looking at him, apparently he had groaned louder than he realized.
      "Oh, great," he said, with a forced grin, "I can't wait." Amanda smiled back. She was so happy he was enjoying his birthday gift. "You two go ahead and begin, I'm going to get another beer, but I can watch you through the window."
      "OK, baby. I love you." Amanda blew him a kiss and then turned towards Nance while Eric walked inside.
      The two circled each other slowly, Amanda with a look of giddy excitement and Nance with a look of serious determination. This time Nance was the aggressor as she grabbed Amanda and easily threw her to the ground. Amanda was stunned by the sudden change in Nance's demeanor. The blonde jumped to her feet, but Nance grabbed her by the top and slung her around the yard. Amanda tried to get away, but the redhead was like a vicious pit bull flinging her about. Finally, the top ripped and Amanda fell to the ground shirtless.  Nance jumped on her back and grabbed an arm and twisted it behind her. Amanda cried out in pain as she kicked her feet and thrashed about underneath Nance's weight. The blonde finally squirmed out from underneath and rolled over on her back.  Amanda knew she was in more than a friendly wrestling match now, as she desperately kicked at Nance. She caught Nance a couple of times, hurting the redhead. The short woman grabbed Amanda's feet and pulled off her sneakers, leaving her wearing soft ankle socks, minimizing the damage from her kicks. Nance reached down grabbed the waistband of the blonde's shorts and gave them a tug. When the frantic beauty tried to resist, Nance punched her hard in the stomach. As Amanda gasped for air, Nance slid the shorts down her long, slender legs. Then the stocky woman butt dropped onto Amanda's sizeable chests. She grabbed a handful of blonde hair and slammed Amanda's head into the ground several times. Sliding her knees onto the blonde's shoulders, Nance pinned her foe. Amanda made no attempt to kick out, as Nance slowly counted to 3.
      Eric came back out, just as Nance was getting off his wife. He was dumbfounded, seeing his wife laying on the ground in her pink lacy bra and panties panties. She looked all disheveled, with grass and leaves in her hair, and a nipple was peeping out of her bra, and her sexy body and underwear were streaked with dirt and grass stains. He couldn't help but think that she had never looked sexier.
      "What happened?" He asked.
      "I just kicked your wife's ass," Nance answered.
      "But… but I wasn't in the house for 2 minutes. I… can't believe I missed it." He reached down to help his wife up. She had a bewildered look in her eyes.
      "That's Ok," said Nance, " We're doing a best 2 out of 3. You showed up just in time for the deciding pin."
      "No. No more," said Amanda, "I quit."
      "You can't quit now, baby," Eric said, "You're just getting warmed up."
      "If you quit then I win by forfeit," Nance goaded her, "Wait till I tell everyone at the salon that I beat your ass until you quit."
      "Come on, sweetheart," Eric pleaded, "You can't lose to Chunky… I mean Nance." Nance shot him a dirty look. "After all, this is my birthday."
      "O…ok," Amanda said.
      "That's my girl," Eric said. As he stepped away, he patted her cute ass. "You beat her once already, you can do it again." Amanda looked so sexy, Eric had to pull out his cell phone and video her.  He had dozens of hot catfight videos, but this would be the hottest of them all. He zoomed in on his wife's adorable ass as she stood in a halfhearted fight stance. Her panties, with smudges of dirt and grass stains, were stretched tight over each cheek. The curvaceous blonde's ass seemed be more perfect looking than usual.
      Amanda had a decisive size advantage and was in much better shape than Nance, so Eric felt like she should be able to defeat Nance. He had missed the previous pin, but he assumed Nance must have won by a fluke, catching his wife off guard or something. But looking at the two combatants, he knew Amanda was in trouble. When he went into the house, she was exuding confidence, now she looked a little frightened. Nance, on the other hand, looked determined and out for blood.
      Nance came at Amanda and punched her in the stomach. The gorgeous blonde was expecting a grappling move and was unprepared for the blow. With Amanda doubled over, Nance seized her by the hair and whipped Amanda flying through the air. She bounced several times on the ground, before rolling to a stop. Before Amanda could get up, Nance was on top of her. The vicious redhead grabbed hold of her bra and began pulling at it. She was trying to rip it off the buxom blonde, but the material was tough. Finally, the clasp broke, sending Nance flying backward and Amanda falling to the ground, her breasts spilling from the ripped bra.
      Amanda, humiliated that she was being manhandled and stripped to just her panties in front of her husband, decided to flee to the safety of her house. She scrambled to her feet and tried to run to the back door, but Nance cut her off. Amanda hesitated to run to the front door because she was afraid a neighbor might see her and her 38Ds. She decided to risk it and began sprinting around the house. Halfway around the home, Nance tackled her, her weight driving the shapely woman hard into the lawn. With one hand in her long golden hair and the other gripping her thong, the dazed blonde was yanked off the ground.
      As she was hauled to the backyard, Amanda noticed that Eric was getting it all on video. While Amanda felt mortified, looking so helpless and pitiful, Eric thought she looked sexy. He especially liked how her thong was riding up between her cute ass cheeks creating a wedgie. He was a little embarrassed that the short-legged Nance had been able to run her down so easily, though. The fact that Nance seemed stronger was understandable, after all she was quite stocky, but Amanda should have been faster. Eric knew his wife exercised and he thought she was pretty athletic, but Nance was making her look pathetic.
By the time they had returned to the backyard, the thin material in Amanda's thong had stretched to their limits and ripped in half. Now Amanda was virtually nude, except for her tiny ankle socks. Nance slammed her against the privacy wall and began punching her. Like a boxer attacking a punching bag, Nance pummeled Amanda's naked body. She alternated between the gorgeous blonde's heavy tits and her flat stomach. Occasionally, she would land a punch between Amanda's thighs, pelting her tender womanhood. Amanda grunted in pain, as her sexy body was battered.
     'Best birthday present ever,' Eric thought. He knew his wife was taking an awful beating but wasn't about to stop it. After all, this was his birthday gift and Amanda had gone through a lot of trouble to arrange it.
      After taking an enormous pounding from Nance's pudgy fists, Amanda fell to her knees. Nance wasn't finished though and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to crawl like a dog.  Eric got behind them, getting a close up of his wife's ass and exposed pussy.  Nance dropped down on Amanda's back, slamming her to the ground. Eric winced a little, seeing his wife's huge tits smashed into the turf. Nance grabbed Amanda's hair and began grinding her pretty face into the ground. Amanda whimpered as she struggled frantically under Nance's weight. Eric thought her whimpering sounded sort of sexy and erotic. He made sure to video her long, shapely legs. The way his wife was kicking them desperately reminded him of a child pitching a fit.
      Unfortunately, Nance had had enough and decided to end it. She flipped Amanda over and easily pinned her. Eric was really enjoying it and wasn't ready for it to end.
      "Best 3 out of 5," he suggested, hopefully.
      "Not tonight," Nance answered, breathing hard. "I'm finished. I'm going home."
      "Thanks, Nance," Eric said, "I really appreciate it."
      "Happy Birthday," Nance said, then she looked down at Amanda, who was still on the ground with her hands over her face, "See you at work Monday." She laughed and then left.
      Eric kneeled down and began brushing the grass off Amanda's pretty face.
    "I'm so sorry," Amanda said with tears in her eyes, "I wanted your birthday to be special, but Nance humiliated me in front of you."
        "You looked sexy though."
    "I wanted to look tough, instead I got my ass beat."
      "You really did, she kicked your ass all over the yard," Eric said, as he unfastened his pants.
      "Wait... what are you doing?"
      Eric lifted her legs up and buried his dick deep inside her. He couldn't wait any longer. They had passionate sex in the middle of the yard. Amanda's spirits lifted as Eric demonstrated his love and desire for her. When he finished, he took her into his arms and carried her into the house and to their bedroom. Then they made love again.
      Several days later, Amanda caught Eric watching the video of the fight.
      "I can't believe you are watching that. It's so embarrassing, getting terrorized like that in my own yard."
      "But you were so sexy."
      "You're an idiot," she said, before walking off. Eventually, she quit fussing at him for watching it. She knew it made him so worked up, afterward he would do anything for sex. After a while, she started watching it with him and they would, from time to time, incorporate into their foreplay. It would still be difficult to watch portions of it, like when she was being hauled into the backyard by her hair and panties, but even she had to admit she looked sexy at times.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Re: Wife wrestles for her Husband
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 08:49:05 PM »
This was a story requested by Amanda. Thanks, Amanda for allowing me to write this.

Offline Amanda44

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 09:50:21 PM »
I really loved to be the centre of your story.
I enjoyed it reading and to try to give some advice/feedback :)

Blonde Dutch Am

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 10:56:13 PM »
Loved the story Karl  :)

Nice and hot how the sexy wife gets surprised. Getting her sexy ass whipped.

Raycat

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 02:09:07 AM »
I really enjoyed this story.  But for me the wife should have been further humiliated as stakes should have been winner gets sex and the husband should have been shocked and taught a lesson as well as he discovers how much better in bed Nance was.

Offline footfight

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 03:19:32 PM »
Nice! Loved the chubby underdog being dangerous.The hubby never loved his wife more than after her fight.
So sexy and passionate.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 03:39:42 AM »
Great story and I agree some stakes would be great as well as a rematch.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 06:50:41 PM »
Nice story.  Thanks for sharing it.

Offline ddmovvvyrrr

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 09:40:20 PM »
 Nance , should have striped her warm up pants & panties & face smothered , Amanda & grabbed a fistful of Amanda's blonde hair & pulled her face up into Nance's cubby hairy wet smelly pussy & made her lick / suck on her pussy, until she exploded her vaginal juices, all  over  Amanda's face & then Amanda, should of had, Eric as her sex slave , for the evening & sat on his face also & made him orally please her before she fucked him in the ass, with a STRAPON  & then make him lick it clean !!!!

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 01:39:56 PM »
Long time since anybody claimed for it, but Amanda is such a nice person that she deserved a rematch with Nance.

This time she would do better, and go all out in catfight style, maybe finding out that Nance can't take belly and crotch attacks as she does...

With Amanda's husband and Nance's companion around, I do not think a dildo would be needed as a weapon to end the fight  ::)