News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for open minded Rplayers to Cyber fight

• 1 Replies

Offline gurlfighting

• I enjoy a tough fight - I am a switch.
Looking for open minded Rplayers to Cyber fight
« on: July 22, 2018, 11:17:26 PM »
Its a battle of sexes with a twist - A gender bender !!

This is the  idea ----> It's a man vs woman but roles reversed in a futuristic setting where women can now have strapons inside their pussy which stimulate feel and act like a real cock would. While a special gel allows men to have breasts that are also able to stimulate real like sensation for the man to experience with your cock cover by the gel forming a flat womb like crotch to look and feel even as your own cock operates as normal under. If ok with this concept we can try setup something ?? Or too confronting for you ? I am not looking for a submissive jobber either so hope you are competitive   

Or maybe this explains it slightly better -   

I have won the Mens championship belt and with the future combat league things like real like strapon allow women to play out the male part .. the stipulation for a man to challenge me for the belt is he has to fight me as a woman .. now it could be you who lost the belt and have worked your way to get a shoot at the belt again .. along the way you have become the female champ and with the futuristic aspect you have the boobs using this gel that connect to your chest and panties that leave your crotch flat like pussy as the gel flattens it .. Does not need to be pussy. Hope I have not confused you. Open to your thoughts ideas of you would get interested in such fantasy fights   

I can be either roles - woman transforming to man or man transforming to woman :)

If this sounds of interest to you look me up on trillian (analiabeast ) or discord (gurlfighting#0385 ) happy to chat more to answer your questions :)
They call me the Beast !

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: Looking for open minded Rplayers to Cyber fight
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 05:04:24 PM »
I have a few ideas, but I await the authorization of my request on Trillian (that is, if you're still interested)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople