News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Clique Wars: Who's the queen "stockings girl"?

• 81 Replies

Offline BexieBest

Clique Wars: Who's the queen "stockings girl"?
« on: July 23, 2018, 10:04:30 PM »
Heidi Foster of the silk stockings girls has been giving me sh*$ ever since I joined FCF (probably because I joined the Classy Tramps instead of her little sorority!) She's spread lies about me and tried to turn girls against me. I just think she's jealous because I'm a hotter stockings girl than her or any of her crew. I just fight for the better team! So which one of us would win in a fight?

I'm 5'8 1/2 , 121lbs

From her profile, Heidi is: I'm 5'4  118  34C-24-34

My pics first
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:12:48 PM by BexieBest »

Offline BexieBest

Re: Clique Wars: Who's the queen "stockings girl"?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 10:14:05 PM »
Here's Heidi

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 10:47:18 PM »
Heidi  once again  got herself in a mess  she  can't get out of....bexie  your lucky that your fighting just Heidi here  and not Heidi

and a couple of her minions on trillian….  Heidi   can be  kind of tough    if she wants to be

in the end  she  will crumble  like a cookie  . Bexie   will give  her a whopping like an...well blonde hair silk girl
the prez tramp

Offline Summer Rain

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 11:16:03 PM »
From the looks of the pics and stats I don't think Heidi has any chance at all.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 04:28:59 AM »
*I arrive at the small , private club for my catfight with Bexie. I’m wrapped in a white trench coat that covers me completely.  As I make my way through the crowd, I continuely “stumble” along , falling into the laps of my many adoring male and female fans. I work the crowd into a complete frenzy... sliding across so many laps... feeling my fan’s enthusiasm grow... and grow..... I feel many hands sliding up my trench, copping a feel of my bottom and crotch.... it excites me ..... I know I’ll have my fans in my corner when I kick this rookie’s ass...  reaching the center of the club, I enter a  wrestling ring with soft, pink velvetey ropes. As I slide into the ring I stand up and let my trench coat drop. I’m wearing a long blue T-shirt with a cupcake on the front with the words EAT ME in large letters. Visible just under my T-shirt are my cupcake print panties. On my legs I’m wearing white , thigh-high stockings.... over those are white knee socks covered in cupcake print. *

So where is the rookie?? Hmmmmm ??? Tell me everyone...... who’s the REAL stockings girl???

*As my name is chanted in a deafening roar, I curtesy to all my fans. *
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 04:33:31 AM by Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 06:04:46 AM »
From the looks of the pics and stats I don't think Heidi has any chance at all.

Your brain must have gone soft in the drizzle, Summer; Heidi will swab the place down with her new mop Bexie...
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 07:34:20 AM »
*I arrive at the small , private club for my catfight with Bexie. I’m wrapped in a white trench coat that covers me completely.  As I make my way through the crowd, I continuely “stumble” along , falling into the laps of my many adoring male and female fans. I work the crowd into a complete frenzy... sliding across so many laps... feeling my fan’s enthusiasm grow... and grow..... I feel many hands sliding up my trench, copping a feel of my bottom and crotch.... it excites me ..... I know I’ll have my fans in my corner when I kick this rookie’s ass...  reaching the center of the club, I enter a  wrestling ring with soft, pink velvetey ropes. As I slide into the ring I stand up and let my trench coat drop. I’m wearing a long blue T-shirt with a cupcake on the front with the words EAT ME in large letters. Visible just under my T-shirt are my cupcake print panties. On my legs I’m wearing white , thigh-high stockings.... over those are white knee socks covered in cupcake print. *

So where is the rookie?? Hmmmmm ??? Tell me everyone...... who’s the REAL stockings girl???

*As my name is chanted in a deafening roar, I curtesy to all my fans. *

BEXIE  GO TRAMPS ( a feeling of need for POM POMS)
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 01:18:14 PM »
i saw how our jane whooped heidi obce abd against bexie she will also lay beaten on the floor with her thumb in the mouth like a baby  :)

hehe the tramos a having the hottest stocking girl now :P
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 01:46:58 PM »
  Heidi wins
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 02:57:26 PM »
come on bexie   start kicking her ass   and she will fold up  my a  paper napkin :)
the prez tramp

Offline Abby Fights

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 04:11:23 AM »
Heidi is gonna beat dat ass all over this forum and then some!

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 05:00:30 AM »
Heidi is gonna beat dat ass all over this forum and then some!

I see Abby fights,  .... with my dark Amber eyes  gaze upon this hot bitch that just insulted Lexie   the crowds noise   does not stir from my calm a void nor move nor flinch show no emotion dressed in Midnight purple  thong with eat me printed in the front  lifting my short purple black white and blue plaid short pleated skirt "Abby " pointing down at my thong 
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 05:26:40 AM »
Are you kidding?   This should not be anywhere CLOSE......HEIDI is  red  hot.....that other girl  just must be giving money to people to vote for her is the only thing I can think of.  But , not to worry, her roll of quarters will run out soon  !!  hehe

Pointing at well what you call a cock ...... LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ???
HEIDI  hasn't been the same since those two Asian Ladies  destroyed .....both her and her partner .... do believe her partner / ex  is still eating CHOW MIEN right Heidi

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 01:14:49 PM »
Go Heidi! Get her good!

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2018, 01:30:14 PM »
this poll goes for a month. missclicked or was rhis planned?   ???
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}