News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Amanda vs. Jill 2.6

• 3 Replies

Offline Dobie

Amanda vs. Jill 2.6
« on: July 24, 2018, 02:28:12 AM »
Shannon:

"Don't you have something to say to Jill?", I asked Amanda.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have attacked you when you were trying to help me."

"Why? Because it was unfair, or because you weren't ready?"

"That's a silly question," Michelle told her daugher. "These two have never cared too much about fairness." Actually that was unfair. Both of our

daughters sometimes played dirty against each other, but they never cheated.

Amanda stepped closer to Jill. She placed her hands on her hips. "I'm ready now."

Jill took a step closer to Amanda, so that their bodies were almost touching. She smiled sweetly and said, "No, thanks." Jill turned and walked

away.

"What do you mean, 'No, thanks'?", Amanda asked.

"I mean I'm not interested in fighting you," Jill answered. The lying bitch. (Okay, I shouldn't call my best friend's 19-year-old daughter a bitch, but

she was clearly lying.)

"I thought for sure your girl would jump at the chance to get even," I told Michelle, who by now was standing next to her daughter.

"She already has," Michelle replied, lifting her daughters arm up over her head. Obviously they had heard what I said to Amanda.

I turned to face Amanda, but it was unnecessary. Even without looking I would have known the dirty look she was shooting me. She didn't say a

word out loud, but her eyes were saying, "Thanks a lot, Mom," loud and clear. I shrugged. I meant what I said, and if she was feeling embarrassed

right now, it was her own fault.

Amanda walked over to the diving board and stepped up onto the first rung of the ladder. "Good idea, We can have a rematch of our diving

contest," Jill said, pushing Amanda aside, just like Amanda did to Jill earlier. Unlike earlier, Jill was completely self-assured as she climbed the

ladder. She did a few of her old balance beam moves on the diving board, then finished with a flawless backflip.

Jill climbed out of the pool. "You know, Michelle, I hate to say it, but cockiness looks really good on Jill." It was true. Jill was really hot.

"Really?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah. If her chest gets any bigger she'll be able to fill Kim's top." When we had run into Michelle and Jill swimsuit shopping earlier today Amanda

had made a similar remark, comparing Jill's boobs to Amanda's young cousin. Then she had driven Jill crazy. Now my line bounced right off her. She

actually grinned and rolled her eyes. Michelle did seem to get a little irritated, though.

"It's your turn," Jill told Amanda.

"Never mind," Amanda replied. Instead Amanda pulled a pool float into the pool and climbed on.

"Is there room for one more?", Jill asked.

"Of course," Amanda replied. Jill jumped into the pool and climbed onto the float beside her.

"They're so cute we should get a picture," I told Michelle.

"My phone's inside," she replied.

"Mine too.  Let's go," I said.  She followed me into the house.

Offline catlover123456

Re: Amanda vs. Jill 2.6
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 10:44:21 AM »
good story...but where is other parts

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Amanda vs. Jill 2.6
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 02:06:31 AM »
Shannon:

"Don't you have something to say to Jill?", I asked Amanda.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have attacked you when you were trying to help me."

"Why? Because it was unfair, or because you weren't ready?"

"That's a silly question," Michelle told her daugher. "These two have never cared too much about fairness." Actually that was unfair. Both of our

daughters sometimes played dirty against each other, but they never cheated.

Amanda stepped closer to Jill. She placed her hands on her hips. "I'm ready now."

Jill took a step closer to Amanda, so that their bodies were almost touching. She smiled sweetly and said, "No, thanks." Jill turned and walked

away.

"What do you mean, 'No, thanks'?", Amanda asked.

"I mean I'm not interested in fighting you," Jill answered. The lying bitch. (Okay, I shouldn't call my best friend's 19-year-old daughter a bitch, but

she was clearly lying.)

"I thought for sure your girl would jump at the chance to get even," I told Michelle, who by now was standing next to her daughter.

"She already has," Michelle replied, lifting her daughters arm up over her head. Obviously they had heard what I said to Amanda.

I turned to face Amanda, but it was unnecessary. Even without looking I would have known the dirty look she was shooting me. She didn't say a

word out loud, but her eyes were saying, "Thanks a lot, Mom," loud and clear. I shrugged. I meant what I said, and if she was feeling embarrassed

right now, it was her own fault.

Amanda walked over to the diving board and stepped up onto the first rung of the ladder. "Good idea, We can have a rematch of our diving

contest," Jill said, pushing Amanda aside, just like Amanda did to Jill earlier. Unlike earlier, Jill was completely self-assured as she climbed the

ladder. She did a few of her old balance beam moves on the diving board, then finished with a flawless backflip.

Jill climbed out of the pool. "You know, Michelle, I hate to say it, but cockiness looks really good on Jill." It was true. Jill was really hot.

"Really?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah. If her chest gets any bigger she'll be able to fill Kim's top." When we had run into Michelle and Jill swimsuit shopping earlier today Amanda

had made a similar remark, comparing Jill's boobs to Amanda's young cousin. Then she had driven Jill crazy. Now my line bounced right off her. She

actually grinned and rolled her eyes. Michelle did seem to get a little irritated, though.

"It's your turn," Jill told Amanda.

"Never mind," Amanda replied. Instead Amanda pulled a pool float into the pool and climbed on.

"Is there room for one more?", Jill asked.

"Of course," Amanda replied. Jill jumped into the pool and climbed onto the float beside her.

"They're so cute we should get a picture," I told Michelle.

"My phone's inside," she replied.

"Mine too.  Let's go," I said.  She followed me into the house.

Amanda & Jill are in the pool wearing bikini's all set for 2.7. Hope to read more soon.