News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mixed fight : fight each other wife or daughter

• 2 Replies

Offline cliker

Mixed fight : fight each other wife or daughter
« on: July 24, 2018, 05:16:45 AM »
I'm looking for a roleplay partner who would have the same tastes and desire as me. Go check this list to know what I like. (I found this on another profile but I have exactly the same) :

Any and all forms of combat/compeititon, as long as it's not one-sided. Nothing gets me going like a struggle for supremacy between two equals.

Things I love/am willing to do:
Catfights
Titfights
Sexfights
Clashing body against body
Futa battles (and by extension cockfights, nutfights)
Dirty, nasty battles
Tests of strength/endurance/wills
Brawls
Wrestling
Brutal battles - even to the death if you want to take it that far
Trashtalk
Pitting body part vs body part, no matter how strange (nipplefights? nosefights? earfights even? I'm fine with anything!)
No limits fights (And I mean it when I say I have no limits - so it's up to you where we draw the line)
Mutual holds, mutual attacks
Hatred, emotion, and creative plots.

I'm not really that interested in pro style matches. As far as I'm concerned, the fewer rules, the better.

Well, The scenario I have in mind for a while is: two men (us, of any age) fighting against each other wife or each other daughter (I like the difference of age). This storyline has the advantage we both to be female and male at the same time.
If you are going to see the profile I put above you know my tastes in combat. thanks for reading and i hope to find someone with the same crazyness :)

Offline PilotMoonDog

• MoonDog's just this guy ya know?
Re: Mixed fight : fight each other wife or daughter
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 11:19:33 PM »
Some of that looks interesting. Particularly into futa on futa with mutual penetration. Happy to explore some of the other stuff you listed though.
Shaun aka PilotMoonDog
aka Brother Broadsword of Forgiveness.

Offline Cabo

Re: Mixed fight : fight each other wife or daughter
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 10:50:37 PM »
I'd be up for mixed stuff