News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Competitors for hands-off titfight poll (with story)

• 0 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Competitors for hands-off titfight poll (with story)
« on: July 25, 2018, 03:57:05 PM »
Hello Ladies,

I’m going to set up another hands-off titfight poll (this time with some sexfight elements).

Instead of a poll thats only based on votes it should allow the competitors to convice the voters to vote for them and also to be able to raise their score by forseeing her opponents moves. As the poll goes on I will build a story out of its ongoing. But don’t be afraid, you don’t have to write long text passages for it, instead you only have to send me a message with a word that describes your next move and the intensity of your attacks every two days while the poll is on.

You can look up the first poll as an example: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73437.0

The poll will be based on the following rules.

Rules

Higher total points is declared the winner

Total points = votes received by poll + round points

Round explanation

5 Rounds in total, 1 round lasts two days
In a round the competitors each messages me her move and the intensity of her sexual attacks to keep it secret. At the end of a round I match them, divide points (as shown in the table below) and post a part of the story based on the result of it, then the next one starts. After all rounds are played I sum the round points up with the poll result to declare a winner.

Moves titfight
your move <-> opponents move+outcome
-Frontal bump (FB) <-> FB: draw, SS: hit+4, UB: Stopped,  opponents hit next turn x2 , LB: got hit-4 ,DS: got blocked -4, BH: hit+5
-Side swing (SS) <-> FB: got hit-4, SS: draw , UB: Hit+2 while getting hit -2 , LB: got hit-2 ,DS: hit+5, BH: hit+2
-Upper blow (UB) <-> FB: Stop FB landing on top+hit next turn x2, SS: Hit+2 while getting hit -2, UB: draw, LB: got hit-7, DS: Land on top  -3+hit in next turn x2, BH: got hit-5
-Lower blow(LB) <-> FB: got hit-4 , SS: got hit-2, UB: hit+5, LB: draw, DS: hit+4, BH: Hit+5+next hit by opponentx3
-Defensive stance (DS) <-> FB: hit+4, SS: got hit-5, UB: Holds up +3 + opponents hit next turn x2, LB: got hit-4,DS: Draw + next hit x2, BH: got hit-7
-Bearhug (BH) <-> FB: stopped-5, SS: stopped-2, UB: invades+7, LB: Got hit -5+ next hitx3,DS: Breaks defensive+7, BH: Hit next turn x3

Moves (sexfight)

Each competitor starts the battle with a sexual power of 100 points (that she has to divide up for the 5 rounds). In each round each chooses how much sexual power she wants to use in the directions of:

-kissing
-belly to belly touching
-crotch to crotch rubbing
-ass grabbing (disabled if bearhug is choosed as move in the titfight).

The four parts are getting compared then and if one competitor sexually overhelms her foe (for example: X using kissing 5, belly 6, crotch, 6 ass, 5 and Y using 5/5/5/5 X would win the belly to belly action and the crotch rubbing while the other two are draws what means she would win the round sexually in total) her hit points in the round would get doubled/her opponents hit points would get halfed. If one competitor wins all four categories she gets 5 extra points.

If this sound fun for you post below or message me (also if you have some questions about it). As I have already written the intro of the story and considering the included sexfight elements its more realistic if the two competitors are girls with decent cupsize, so don't be shy to participate.

After having found two competitors I will launch the poll at 10. August 2018.

Best regards