News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Black-Eye Competition

• 11 Replies

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Black-Eye Competition
« on: July 26, 2018, 08:21:26 PM »
Underground Girlfight Club produced a "Black-Eye Competition" between two sexy, young women.

The women take turns trading hard, closed-fist blows to each other's faces.
The punches are real - you hear them land, and, by the end, their faces are clearly bruised.
They begin in sports bras and shorts, but eventually end up nude.

If you are a fan of closed-fist fights, as I am, you should definitely check it out.

[No link provided, as this site has policies regarding reciprocal links. Just search "Underground Girlfight Club Black-Eye Competition".]

Offline cattt

Re: Black-Eye Competition
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 04:56:49 PM »
anyone purchased and can recommend?

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 11:05:31 PM »
Fights are good. But I only recommend buying stuff that is delivered immediately. They promise a lot but only deliver part of it. Even if you payed for something.

Offline infms111

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 09:35:22 AM »
yes the fights are real and good, no fake shit here. But they do promise a lot more than they offer. They say they have 100's of fights and I believe they do but they haven't been releasing too many videos lately, just promising and keeping us waiting

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 07:03:49 PM »
Hello from Germany,
I also have bought/download the up-to-date offer in real-fighting today and can confirm, it is real-fighting. The ~14min-film encludes about 8min of fighting, 7min in nude. The cost for buying is 24;--US$/22;--€. At the end we get the request not to send copies to friends and elsewhere, but give the advice to buy, if like the way of fights, they will offer more in future ...,
... hope, this helps You, with greetings, FrankWo  ;) .
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline cattt

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 07:17:25 AM »
can you download instantaneously or have to wait them to send you a link?

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 01:49:39 PM »
can you download instantaneously or have to wait them to send you a link?

When the video is purchased, it is available immediately in both streaming and download formats. The download is in 1080P HD resolution and ~489 MB.

The site also provides a subscription service, allowing you to view streamed content. The streamed content can't be downloaded, though much of it is available as downloads that can be purchased separately.

I was a subscriber a long time ago. The streamed content contained some exceptional fights. However, the site grew stagnant, with no new content, so I ended my subscription. Now, it seems the producers have updated the site with some new fights.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:10:58 PM by angrmgmt »

Offline harpoon

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 01:02:57 AM »
Underground Girlfight Club produced a "Black-Eye Competition" between two sexy, young women.

The women take turns trading hard, closed-fist blows to each other's faces.
The punches are real - you hear them land, and, by the end, their faces are clearly bruised.
They begin in sports bras and shorts, but eventually end up nude.

If you are a fan of closed-fist fights, as I am, you should definitely check it out.

[No link provided, as this site has policies regarding reciprocal links. Just search "Underground Girlfight Club Black-Eye Competition".]

Is this fight stand up punching all the way?

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 11:25:05 PM »

Yep. No ground action - just them punching each other standing up.
It breaks down like this: a short intro, followed by them taking turns punching each other.
It concludes with the two women fighting in a short (but very good) all-out fist-fight.

Believe me...it's worth buying. I hope they do more productions of this kind.

Offline harpoon

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 01:47:55 AM »

Yep. No ground action - just them punching each other standing up.
It breaks down like this: a short intro, followed by them taking turns punching each other.
It concludes with the two women fighting in a short (but very good) all-out fist-fight.

Believe me...it's worth buying. I hope they do more productions of this kind.

Not for me, I'm afraid. I'm always disappointed if a female fight doesn't end up on the ground. Thanks for answering my question tho.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 01:48:53 AM by harpoon »

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 04:20:47 PM »
No preview link for this?

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 05:54:05 PM »
No preview link for this?
To find the video, just search "Underground Girlfight Club Black-Eye Competition".
This site has policies regarding reciprocal links. It is really up to the producer (in this case, Underground Girlfight Club) to post preview links.