News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kristen Bell vs Kristin Kreuk

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Kristen Bell vs Kristin Kreuk
« on: July 28, 2018, 06:42:28 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

(https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=52601.msg401026#msg401026)

Mila Kunis was nervous, she had invited Kristin Kreuk to come see her and she had for years avoided Kreuk and seeing Kristin she knew why.

“We finally doing round 3.”  Kristin was storming  over toward Mila who took out a mini white flag put her hand up and meekly began backing away

“No you’re the superior fighter.”

Kreuk stopped in her tracks, her demeanour had changed.  The ass kicking Kristin Kreuk was gone, the woman who had been in wars and was feared by many was gone as she realized that many included Mila.  When she fought her third fight with Shiri Appleby she found out Mila was to famous to fight her but it was different.  Mila kunis feared her and now the sweet, friendly environmentally conscious Kristin Kreuk was present.

“I don’t know what to say.”

Mila kept her hand up “You beat my ass that second fight and I cheated and I want to talk to you.”

Kristin took her phone out “I need you to admit this on video.”

Mila wasn’t mad at this her fear of Kreuk was real.  Since their first two catfights Kristin truly learned how to fight.  She always knew but she’d slip into catfight mode to easy as weak early in her twenties actress.  From Late 20s onward she became a force “I Mila Kunis used a phone to knock out Kristin Kreuk… I could never do this not then and not now without a weapon.  I have no interest in a third fight with Kristin as she’d most certainly dominate me and hurt me.  If anyone ever thought we were in a feud I apologize.  There are women she’s feuded with and I cant beat any of them.”

“I’ll never fight Alona again but thank you for that Mila.”

“Can we walk and talk.”

Sure, the two women whose first fight was against each other began to walk.  Kristin just listened “We had a catfight that first fight and it was close.  The second fight you picked me apart and I cheated but I wasn’t… well you know.  You grew with every fight, why haven’t you ever went for Natalie again.  You and Portman had a great fight.”

“I actually really liked her and fighting her changed how I approach all fights.  Maybe we’d fight again I don’t know.  Shiri I never liked, you were just my first fight and stuff.  Alona… God I wish we could kill each other but we have a treaty.”

Mila stopped and Kristin walked a few steps more and had to stop “A treaty?!?”

Kreuk laughed “Did you watch our second fight or hear about our first.  A treaty is needed, we truly and I mean this.. Truly want to end the other.”
“I remember watching that and the more you two did the more I wanted to never fight you again.  That was brutal and to be truthful I loved watching you lose but then I realized if you come after me  then I’m shit out of luck.”

Kristin was so relaxed right now “Well hey its all good now.”

Mila “So I never have to worry about you again?”

Kristin hugged her “I hate bullies”

Mila hugged back “That’s good but what do you think about Kristen Bell”

Kristin got silent and stood up “She’s out of my life.”

“Shes my best friend and when I told her I was going to do this”

“I said she’s right she can’t compete with you but if she gets you here I’m going to kick your ass and seat on your face until you have a facial.”

Kreuk turned and out from a door was Kristen Bell who before she could react had Bell on top of her slapping her then throwing her on a chair face first.  Bell jumped on her back and pushed Kreuks face into the cushion “I waited for this and unlike her I can beat you, unlike her I’ve never been to famous to not want to fight you.”

Bell reached under and unbuttoned Kreuks pants then her hand began to into the panties “You said if you came here you’d fight her straight up.”

Bell looked at Mila and stood up when Kreuk began to get up she shoved her in the back of the head “You didn’t want me here and then ask her to fight me I’m just cutting out the middle man because I knew your conceding wouldn’t be enough for the bully”

“She literally just said she hates bullies”

Bell waited and was looking over at Kreuk “I fought her significantly more than you over the years this skill style she developed is me.  I know she does not take losing kindly and I know he thinks feuds are better to end w…”

“I hate you.”  Kreuk was up and slipped out of her pants and shoes“I hate both of you and Mila I know you set me up so you better hope.”

“Don’t talk to her”  Kristen Bell slipped out of her shoes off then took her pants off

“Last time we did this”  Bell never let her finish as she went for a jab which was blocked but it wasn’t her favoured attack as she swept the ankle which put Kreuk down

Bell immediately went to stomp on Kreuks stomach but it was stopped and Bell was thrown back.  “I just remembered you always had skill”

“More than you at all levels and today when I beat you I’ll do what you weren’t allowed to do in the last fight”

That hit Kreuk more than anything.  She had the chance she never had before to truly humiliate Kristen Bell only to have that taken away .  Kreuk screamed threw some wild punches but ended up with Bell behind her after three her hair grabbed and thrown back

Bell quickly sat on Kreuks face and grinded.  She stood up and laughed “You like that imagine the end when I do it without my pants on without my panties and stay there until you do what you wanted me to do.”

Kreuk was up and mad she threw three punches and on the third dodge Bell snuck in and hit a left that got to the jaw “I had Gellar retired and you got her thinking she’s the best… I’m the best you dumb bitch”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Kristen Bell vs Kristin Kreuk
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 06:46:07 PM »

That left caught Kreuk flush and she was on spaghetti legs.  Bell didn’t want Kreuk to be finished and grabbed Kreuk by the shirt and pushed her into the wall.  Bell brought Kreuk back and slammed her into it again then one more time.  Bell looked at Kunis and took off Kreuks shirt and hit a punch to the stomach.

Bell then got Kreuks shirt in both hands and put it on Kreuks throat and tried to squeeze but Kreuk knocked her arms to a side and then came up with a knee to the stomach.  Kreuk then got her foot on Bell’s hip and kicked her away.  Kreuk was still dazed from that perfect left but she was back into the fight at least.

Kreuk jumped at Bells back and was pushing the shirt off of Bell.  Bell had trouble holding the weight and fell on the couch when her shirt got near her neck she knew she had the ability to escape and did but now both were topless and Kreuk was on the couch .  Bell thought about jumping on top of her but knew Kreuk well enough to know she’d be away from it

“You better win this blondie because …”

“Don’t bother Canuckle, I’m beating you this time like I’ve done so many times over the years.”

Both women had their hands up and were ready to do battle and Kreuk stepped forward but got the couch pushed into her leg.  Bell then got a foot on the couch dove over and was on top of Kreuk again.  The old rep of Kristen Bell’s fight IQ was super high and how she used her surroundings.

Bell hit some slaps then grabbed Kreuk by the hair and lifted her head up but to Bells surprise she got her tits attacked by Kristin Kreuk.  Kreuk shoved Bell down “You weren’t expecting me to do that so early.”  Kreuk rolled onto her belly and hit a clothesline type strike to Bells’s stomach.

Kreuk then went for a key lock arm only for bell to quickly twist her nipple then roll Kreuk over and Bell went for a MMA submission trying for a arm triangle.  She had to get to the other side and on the third try Kreuk escaped and pushed away.  They were up on their feet hands in front of them which became fists.

Kreuk tried a few punches using her reach advantage but Bell was not having it and stepping back and out each time.  Bell would fake her own she would fake a takedown and smile.  Bell was running strategy after strategy in this fight that she was prepared for that Kreuk was not

Kristin Kreuk was ready to fight Mila Kunis and then she went into relax mode.  She got lulled into a false sense of security and as she failed at landing punches she remembered who this started with.  Elisha Cuthbert who told her to come here

“You Canadians”  Bell said randomly then hit checked a leg kick and hit a leg kick.  Kreuk went to throw a punch but Elisha Cuthbert walked in and it stopped as she got distracted.

Bell came in with a left that got Kreuk on the jaw and dropped her.  “You shocked to see  her… She has a job because of our husbands.  I wanted you here bitch and I was getting you here  no matter what I had to do to do it.”

Bell kicked Kreuk in the face and the fight was soon over.  Kreuk was dazed and Bell was really laying the kicks into her “Mila didn’t want me to do this but I’m tired of your ego.  Im tired of our feud and it needs to end because you are fucking nobody.”

“Elisha do you like your job”

Cuthbert said meekly “Yes”

“Take of the rest of your friends clothes.”  Bell said sharply

Kristen Bell watched as Elisha Cuthbert begrudgingly and while crying removed Kristin Kreuk clothing.  Bell began to remove the remainder of her clothe and gave them to mila who just said “I didn’t want this”

“You keep saying that but we both know you want me to retire her.”

“You want that, you want her humiliated and broken”

“She already can’t get a job in the states now I’m “  Kreuk was starting to seat up and Bell ran at her and soccer kicked her in the face in front of Elisha who stood up mad

“Brie broke you we all know it.  You aint doing shit to me because of that and because your worthless ass needs the job on The Ranch.”

Kristen Bell was completely nude and all Kreuk had left was her panties “I’ll take those off”  Bell did and turned Kreuk around onto her stomach and used Kreuks own panties to trap the Canadians arms behind her back then rolled her back so Kreuk could see what was about to happen

Bell sat on Kreuk and slapped her awake “Hi there”

“Do you think that we end here”

“God no I think you’ll come at me again an when you do it’ll end the same me on top of you and getting ready to seat on your face.  Of course you’ll have done better at the fighting but in the end like in our 20s and to today you just aren’t as good as me.”

Bell began to slap Kreuk with lefts and rights then stopped at ten.  After each one she had a delay and Kreuk was crying so Bell backhanded her.  Which was the loudest of all the slaps “I dreamed of this doing to her for years and honestly hey give me my phone”  Bell began to record the sound of Kreuk crying in pain.

“Give me a new sound.”  With that Bell twisted Kreuks left nipple and that got a larger wail

“Do you want me to stop”  Kreuk was begging Bell yes now “Will you do to me what you wanted me to do to you last time.”  Bell grabbed the nipple again and before she could twist “YES GOD DAMN IT”

Bell sat on Kreuks face then lifted up so much “Now do a good job.”

“Next time we end this feud for good”

“This time you stick your tongue inside me until I’m empty.”

(Upcoming:  Aubrey Plaza vs Janet Montgomery IV; Elyse Levesque vs Melanie Scarfano; Angelica Celaya v Serinda Swan)

Offline Tiger80

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 07:27:31 PM »
Nice matchup.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 04:20:27 PM »
Nice matchup.

yes Kristen vs Kristen
I CAN do I