News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MvF Sexfighting

• 5 Replies

Offline Andki

MvF Sexfighting
« on: July 29, 2018, 05:31:02 PM »
Hey,

my wife and me recently had a discussion how a MvF sexfight would look like, if done like all those Tribbing sexfights...

So we ended Up with something Like "normal Sex in a fair position for both of us" where the one who comes first "looses". (In fact its a win for both of us always...)

But what i Wonder about: do you think its possible for men to win in this scenario and how would you think its most likely?

Im just curious...

Offline KelleyVH35

Re: MvF Sexfighting
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 07:14:44 AM »
Your rule about a "fair" position is a good one and vital.  If both start from the same level of excitement, the woman will win 90% of the time or more.  This assumes both are similar in sexual attractiveness and desirability. 

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 07:49:45 PM »
You guys have a very small (unavoidable pun) chance vs a good woman. Trust me on this.

Offline Satyress

• Go with the flow - the struggle leads to extasy.
    • Sexfighters
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 02:47:07 AM »
There are ways to even the odds somewhat.
1) No pins or holds.
2) Let the guy have and use a vibrator on his 'opponent'. 
3) Allow, permit and enjoy all 'offense' but no 'defence'. 
Assuming both are wonderful lovers, we've found that the odds still favor the women overall, but each time is unpredictable.  These things make a real sexfight game much more interesting! 

Hey,

my wife and me recently had a discussion how a MvF sexfight would look like, if done like all those Tribbing sexfights...

So we ended Up with something Like "normal Sex in a fair position for both of us" where the one who comes first "looses". (In fact its a win for both of us always...)

But what i Wonder about: do you think its possible for men to win in this scenario and how would you think its most likely?

Im just curious...
Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

Prior IST World Sexfight Champion

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline Andki

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 09:42:28 PM »
You guys have a very small (unavoidable pun) chance vs a good woman. Trust me on this.

A year ago and finally I had a sexfight with my wife and the quote above ist completly true.

I guess there is no way to win a fight only by trying to make a woman cum cock vs pussy.
At some point she just uses her vaginal muscels to literally squeeze you into an orgasm.

Learned that the hard tour.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 03:58:12 PM »

A year ago and finally I had a sexfight with my wife and the quote above ist completly true.

I guess there is no way to win a fight only by trying to make a woman cum cock vs pussy.
At some point she just uses her vaginal muscels to literally squeeze you into an orgasm.

Learned that the hard tour.

I could have told you that. We man have more physical strenght than women but we can't rival their sexual power.