News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kate Upton is a Jobber

• 12 Replies

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Kate Upton is a Jobber
« on: July 29, 2018, 09:21:00 PM »
I Think that Kate Upton is the Queen of Jobber.. she has huge breast, small arms, not trained legs and a flat belly.

Due is incredibilly sexy and an Amazing model, but I'm dire that any opponent, in the circle of famous model, will win against her.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Kate Upton is a Jobber
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 09:59:34 PM »
I Think that Kate Upton is the Queen of Jobbers.. she has huge breast, small arms, not trained legs and a flat belly.

Well, Kate Upton has a couple of things going for her IF she really is a jobber. (NO! I don't mean those two things).

She's got "name recognition" and the ABILITY to "sell" - to make her defeat look like it was hard work for her opponent(s). That's pretty much the JOB DESCRIPTION of a jobber; a fighter who's JOB it is to put her opponent over for the crowd.

If they're good at it, they can have a job (a well paying job if they're great) for a long, long time.

Here's hoping Kate hangs around long enough to make the "Jobbers Hall of Shame!" What else would they call a monument to the biggest losers!?

Offline ricky89

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 10:23:30 PM »
Don't touch Queen Kate  ;)

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 07:03:03 AM »
Kate Upton is far from a jobber. She is more like an amazon with her height and weight advantage over almost 99% of the celebrities around here. There are very few that would be able to defeat her in a fight both in titfights and other fighting styles. Most girls here wouldn't even be able to reach Kate Upton's breasts in a titfight and she could just hammer her twins down on her opponent's breasts without them being able to do anything.

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 07:19:20 PM »
I think theres a small group of women that can compete with Upton....
And an even smaller group that can beat her

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 04:07:08 AM »

Couldn't agree more.   I have to respectfully disagree with the premise of the original poster and while everybody is welcome to their own opinion on here, Kate does not appear to be a jobber and any suggestion otherwise appears flawed.  We'll enjoy seeing her compete and succeed for years to come. 

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 03:07:46 PM »

Couldn't agree more.   I have to respectfully disagree with the premise of the original poster and while everybody is welcome to their own opinion on here, Kate does not appear to be a jobber and any suggestion otherwise appears flawed.  We'll enjoy seeing her compete and succeed for years to come.

I agree with Vitezislav and Lookout... Upton is NOT a jobber, not yet! And she may NEVER be a jobber, but I can see that she has the POTENTIAL to become one if she doesn't change her ways. She "looks" like a girl who doesn't love to train; and she definitely has a penchant for choking in "big fights" - NOT ALL BIG FIGHTS, but when the lights are the brightest, they often seem to shine down on Upton's bosom as she lies sprawled "tits up" at the feet of women like Alice Goodwin, Hannah Ferguson, Amanda Righetti, Atkinson (Tahnee AND Gemma!), Kendall Jenner, Charlotte McKinney, etc.

Even Blake Lively & Charlize Theron have stood over her smiling down at Kate - once each - and THOSE are the kind of names a "not a jobber" SHOULD win!   

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2018, 03:55:56 AM »
I wouldn't say that Kate's a jobber. I like her and like Vitezislav say's she's got a good deal of height over the competition. Though at the same time, I wouldn't put her as being the best. She sizes in at a downright meager 34D cup, and weighs in at a paltry 130 pounds. For someone of her frame that's VERY light, and in fact puts her below the lightweight weight-class. Her measurements are good, at 34-26-37 she's got a bit more around the middle than would be considered a classic hourglass shape, but hips don't lie in showing that she's got curves.

(Fictional) Experience has shown her to be quite enduring if a bit brash and she noticeably falters against opponents of her caliber, that is to say, being of similar height and size to herself. She has pulled through on many an occasion, sometimes due to opponents underestimating her ability.

Though as Ginny's alluded to, this sometimes is her downfall, as while she's good, she's not undefeatable, and if pitted against someone of similar, or dare I say it, greater metrics when compared to herself and they accurately gauge her skill, then a tit-fight becomes a total toss-up as to who'll come out on top.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2018, 04:23:14 AM »
She sizes in at a downright meager 34D cup, and weighs in at a paltry 130 pounds. For someone of her frame that's VERY light, and in fact puts her below the lightweight weight-class. Her measurements are good, at 34-26-37 she's got a bit more around the middle than would be considered a classic hourglass shape, but hips don't lie in showing that she's got curves.

I think you're underestimating her weight, most numbers I found (researching the stats for this tourney) put her more in the 140 range... though in some pictures I've seen I'd guess even higher. I wouldn't call 34D "meager"  -  but I found several sources that put her at 34E (DD)! Kate's certainly a big women - puts me in mind of the late Anna Nicole Smith BTW, so I'm not underestimating her in this Sexfight Tournament (she was playing for me last year and I credit her "vote sucking up" capacity for a large part of our team's success. Fanboys love to vote for her in just about any kind of poll!

Offline goro

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2018, 05:44:01 AM »
I seriously just do not get the hype; yeah, she's got enormous tits, so what? What advantage does that give her, (or anyone) exactly? The rest of her body is mediocre at the absolute best, and below average in reality. Most people on this site seem to think bigger tits = better fighter, when conventional wisdom would say that bigger tits are more of a liability than an advantage. I don't know, maybe I'm biased because I just do not find Upton at all attractive...

For real though, gargantuan tits alone do not make a good catfighter, no matter her hair color.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2018, 09:06:16 PM »
I think you're underestimating her weight, most numbers I found (researching the stats for this tourney) put her more in the 140 range... though in some pictures I've seen I'd guess even higher. I wouldn't call 34D "meager"  -  but I found several sources that put her at 34E (DD)! Kate's certainly a big women - puts me in mind of the late Anna Nicole Smith BTW, so I'm not underestimating her in this Sexfight Tournament (she was playing for me last year and I credit her "vote sucking up" capacity for a large part of our team's success. Fanboys love to vote for her in just about any kind of poll!
Freeones; updated June 2018 ,has her weighing in at 130lbs and sizing up at 34D.
Boobpedia; updated July 10, 2018, has her weighing in at 130lbs and sizing up at 34H. (Perhaps recording her at her largest)
Healthy Celeb; updated July 26, 2018, has her weighing in 150lbs and sizing up at 34DD.
Celeb Health; updated December 2017, has her weighing in at 141lbs and sizing up at 34DD.
And Body Measurements; updated 2018, has her weighing in at 145lbs and sizing up at 34D.
Other Google searches yielded similar, with an average weight of 135lbs +-5lbs, and a bra size of 34D/DD.

Baring Boobpedia as being an outlier and taking her at her bustiest otherwise, this isn't all that impressive, especially seeing as the average bra size for America is 34DD. So perhaps while it isn't meager, it is, as goro puts it, mediocre.
I'd say the majority of her appeal comes from her height and conventional popularity, which has in turn made her a favorite to win poll based fights, which in turn once more enhances her perceived catfight/titfight/sexfight prowess (I must admit she's often my default pick to win, especially if I don't recognize her opponent). This comes full circle as in cases where results aren't poll based and she DOES happen to lose, many often protest that she should have, citing her past experience and 'superior' stats.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 05:24:59 AM »
For your fantasy Upton could get her kicked by anyone you like.
IRL she is a 5'10 160lb 26 year old girl who was elite level equestrian rider.  Look at her next to Verlander.  She is not weak looking.  She would beat 90% plus of all celebrities we discuss.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2018, 09:14:50 PM »
She's tall, and is actually below average weight for her height which sort of eliminates her from having any notable weight advantage over an opponent over even marginally similar height.
And let's be fair, equestrianism is not going to be winning any awards when it comes to getting a work out, seeing as the horse is doing most of the actual athletic activity. So far as the rider is concerned, they point it in the right direction, don't fall off, and you call it a win.
In reality, I'd give her a 55-60% advantage over celebrities at best, and that's due more to her height than anything else.
Save for fitness models or athletic models who actively have to stay in shape, glamour, sport, and fashion models are chosen for their natural figures. For them, it's more a matter of diet than exercise when it comes to maintaining their looks.

Tl;Dr: Kate vs average model. Slight advantage Kate.
Kate vs anyone with a regular workout routine. Slight disadvantage Kate.
Kate vs athlete or fitness model. Kate gets wrecked.