News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lia Labowe in Boston (July 2018)

• 7 Replies

Offline spidermouth

Lia Labowe in Boston (July 2018)
« on: August 04, 2018, 12:38:38 AM »
This was the second time I’ve met Lia having met her in Florida in March this year. She is one of those athletes who I would really regret not doing a session with if she were to retire from the scene before I arranged a match. However, having done my first session with Lia, I really wanted to come back to the USA and do as many sessions as I could withy her. This time I flew to Boston so she would have home field advantage. I wanted to get as much done as possible during this trip. So we did four hours’ worth of sessions over two days including video shoots in superhero costumes, a periscope broadcast and a straight semi-competitive match off camera.

Lia brought her mats, lights and camera to my Cambridge hotel where I had booked a king room with a balcony looking over the River Charles to the main city of Boston. The costume matches were fun with me wearing my black Spidey costume for some matches and the red / blue Spidey costume for the others. Lia looked sensational in the female black Spidey costume, a black version of the Captain America costume, Iron Girl, the Green Lantern, Super-girl and Lady Deadpool. She looks particularly stunning in the Lady Deadpool costume which kind of crosses the superhero and domination worlds. The videos we made included mostly wrestling / grappling, but there was also a test of strength clip where we did arm wrestling and then Lia tried out her scissors on me. I was hoping one or two of the costumes would be slippery against my costume to help me avoid being put in her holds. I can’t tell you the results because Lia will be opening a clip store, but can confirm that Lia had me tapping in every video.

Lia was brilliant in the costume matches and we had a lot of laughs during the videos. However, her real passion is for mixed wrestling as a straight up competitive sport. I could tell as we approached the point in the schedule for the session match that she really wanted to get to grips with me in workout gear. It was a good humoured and sporting contest which Lia dominated from start to finish. She laughed a lot at my facial expressions. I don’t make these faces to put my opponents off, it is just something I do through hard concentrated effort trying to figure out how to escape from the positions I’ve been put in. Lia got me with head scissors, reverse head scissors, a figure 4 triangle, a mounted triangle, omno-plata, arm bars, a kimoura, rear naked choke, guillotine, body scissors, pretty much every hold in the book performed in isolation and within combos! Her strength and fitness are incredible. I trained 6 days a week solidly for 4 months, shedding 6 pounds in preparation for these sessions. However, Lia had me under control and when she mounted or pinned me, I could not get her off me. I really felt weak but I think it was just the way she expertly pinned me to the mats to make difficult for me to even start an escape. Any time I did get on top, Lia laughed and taunted me to complete the move, before she turned the tables on me scored with successful counter attacks.

Lia is very kind and she showed me many of the sites of Boston while I was there. I really appreciate this because it was my first trip to Boston and I thoroughly enjoyed the food, the history, the food, the culture, and the food! Thanks for everything Lia, we’ll meet again on the mats later this year x

Offline spidermouth

Re: Lia Labowe in Boston (July 2018)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 12:40:16 AM »
Some more pictures of Lia as the Dark Spider-Woman!

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 12:41:36 AM »
Lia as Lady Deadpool - yes this is my favourite of all the costumes she wore on this trip, I mean WOW!

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 12:42:22 AM »
Lia as Lady Green Lantern

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 12:45:32 AM »
Lia as the Dark Captain America.  I had an absolutely amazing time in Boston and loved every minute of this trip.  Lia is my all time favourite opponent.  She is a legend of the scene and it is so good that I'm able to travel and have matches with her.

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 01:00:15 AM »
Another couple of pictures I forgot to post last week

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 01:03:48 AM »
Ooops and another couple

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 11:17:52 AM »
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to place a link in here, hopefully everyone will be ok with this.
Lia did an interview for session girls where she talks about the types of sessions she does.
It is 17 minutes long.
The sun is setting in Boston as she does the interview against a backdrop of Boston's River Charles.

https://www.sessiongirls.com/interview/31

Alternatively you can see the interview on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9T8G6Jyk4o&t=346s