News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Freestyle Wrestling - Match – 1 - ALIA vs SOFIA

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Freestyle Wrestling - Match – 1 - ALIA vs SOFIA
« on: August 04, 2018, 09:38:14 PM »
Trilian – rohit_girlwrestler

(Pics attached below)

Alia -
Me & Sofia are on the mat…It’s a 51-53 kg freestyle wrestling match, we will be playing our 3rd round match. She is from United States & M from India.
We both bare feets on the mat. The whole stadium was jam packed to see this world wrestling tourney. I had easily won my previous 2 bots..It will be the tough one.
Sofi-
We both on mat…bare feets..51-53 kgs bout..third round match..I loosened my legs by throwing them l a bit in front…This Indian girl is tough...tonned body…but I got a bit edge with a more weight of 2 kgs & a bit more height.
If I lose this I may not be able to get to the final….& wait for the chance for the 3rd place (repcharge) if Alia goes to final….The same case will be with Alia if I win….so both will fight for win.
Alia –
Sofia looks very furious  …also she had a bit more edge of weight more by approx 2 kgs over me..also height about 2 inches more than me…but I have those toned legs…She must be fearing that..I also feel my whole body is also more toned than her….but she is very furious  I know…& getting her will be very difficult.
Our names are announces…& our names came over the score board..with score reading as 0-0 against our name before the match….written our country names USA & IND against our names.
Sofi-
Soon the match is going to begin…our bodies sparking…soon we will go at each others..the referee came in between…he is about blow the whistle...before he wanted to have us in the center & shake hands….I shook hand with her reluctantly…as full focused on the match.
The crowd is roaring…I threw my limbs one last time for loosening before the match.
Alia –
We shook hands…the bout (match) is about to begin in some time....we bend...our heads touched as we shook hands…referee bought our hands together…his hands were also shaking a bit…match is about to begin..we both are fully ready…I had an eye to eye with her one last time...hearts pounding....Referee blew the whistle & went away…
Only me & she in between the mat..The crowds roaring…I slammed my thigh…Pushed my right hand ahead waiting her to touch my finger tips with hers..both are fully ready..about to go at each others….

Sofi –
I moved a bit right in circle…looking at your feets….trying to get an opening….I also gave you my finger tips cautiously.
Alia –
Looks you a bit more cautious …I also moved a bit on right…looking for an opening….I grabbed you both wrists… …I tried to gauge your strength of wrists…. which you are trying to free….I tried to move a bit on right in same direction you were trying to move..My eyes are at your thighs….but reluctant to go at this moment.…I move a feet further on my right….I should not waste more time.

Sofi –
We move in the same direction …your eyes on my thighs..I could gauge that….I move a feet further on my right….My wrists tightly locked in your hands…I hold my right heel back on the mat very firmly & fixed the right feet very firmly on the front…tightened my wrists…& with a shake freed my both wrists first from your strong hands...I pushed your both biceps back…& found you are pushing yourself back at me..I should hold your biceps very strongly in my hands.

Alia –
You pushed me back…I bounced back at you..We both are holding our heels very strongly on the mat..Our bodies are slanting forward at each others & legs are holding the back…M trying to push you back with my all strengths..I pushed you back by two steps…my eyes on your legs & feet  movements…I pushed you back so that you are just 1.5 or 2meters aways from the wrestling circle ..if I manage to push you out of the circle I can grab the first point..but m not fully looking for that now….but yes it is also in my sight….I try to push your legs back with my full strength..but also fully alert for if you make any counter attack…& if you suddenly try to disbalance me by loosening your body in between by trick.
Sofi –

You pushed me back on the mat…One more step behind the first point will be yours….I turn myself & move myself in…m also aiming at your toned legs..If I manage them once in my hand..but m now scared a bit to go for that….As you push we came two steps inside so m safe to be thrown out..I again digged my heels hard on to the ground ..& try to restrict you & suddenly loosing my grip tried to imbalance you so that you should straight fall with your upper body on my upper body…Gr8 move.

Alia –
You imbalance me but I was alert…I gripped your biceps firmly..my breast on your breast….I try to control your full weight over my breast….& suddenly I lay my right knee on the ground…& try to pull your whole weight over my shoulders like a sack & lifting you over my head I try to slam you down in front of me..you might have tested my biceps muscle power by that.

Sofi-
OMG..You lift me on your biceps like a doll…but when you try to throw me down over your head..I fix my right feet very firmly on the mat…grip your neck from back side…your were still on your right knee..I grip your neck in bearhug with my both hands very strongly..& having powerful grip around your neck I try to swing my bear hugged arms on the right & by the way try to swing you & throw you down on the mat in fronnt of me..you also might have seen the muscle power & strength of my hands…as m about to throw you down on the mat in front of me…Uichhhh!!!
The refree was behind us…moving a bit back & forth in the tensed moment.

5-
Alia –
Your lock was tight on my neck…I gripped your hands over my neck…I firmly gripped both my knees on the ground…As you try to swing me down..I pushed myself a bit on sides…& getting the momentum of yours ..with my waist on side of your waist…Instead you swinging me down..I try to swing you down on my left on the ground….I should try to pin you on the mat to get my first points.
Sofi-
OMG- You manage to hold me….but as you try to swing me down..I held your waist sideways strongly over my side waist...I blocked you..our waists side by side….we both are holding each others from sides with our full strengths..lets see who can push whom down first..our knees firmly gripped on the mat..OMG!!..M trying to use my extra weight on you & try to push you down with my whole strengths..lets see if I manage..OMG!!
6-
Alia -
You push me down..& get your first two points over me as you came over my back…& m down on the mat on my chest..you used your weight on me…OMG!! M feeling a bit rest less…You are on the top…I held your right hand very tightly in my both hands…The referee indicated with 2 fingers that you got the first two points as you had me in front of you on the ground..you are on my back side…I try to tighten my thighs hard & try to defend myself…so that no more damages are made & you should content with only 2 points.
Sofi-
I have to earn few more points soon..or the referee will stop the fight & we have to come again from front.
You were locking my strong right hand in your both hands..I use my muscle power & freed my this hand & dipped it beneath your butts from behind…& try to lift & turn you in my hands drifting my right hand from inside your ass over your genitals...OMG!!.. I tried with my full streghts…but you tighten your thighs so tightly that m not able to lift you…

Alia -
The referee stops the fight as you could not straighten me back…we both got on our feets again..I rope my hair tail properly on back..feets moving back & forth…you earned first two points..point 2 flashing against your name on the scoreboard against USA - 2…IND – 0…After tying my bun well I again come to the center..
The referee in between 

Sofi –
We both came in between..Referee again about to move away from us,..indicating us to start the fight….Whistling he moved away.

7-

Sofi-

You are in front of me. We both gripped each other arms in the front as our legs griped the mat firmly on the back..m looking to get an opening very soon..M trying get your speed & stamina.

Alia-
I have to quickly get some points against you to equal…Our heads clashing from the front ..crowds roaring…I dint waste time.. quickly tried to shuffle myself at your back & get your tummy in bearhug locked around my hands very firmly..next I should try to throw you down on the mat on your knees….m trying hard to swing & get you down on the mat in front of me.

8-
Sofi-
You grip my tummy so hard in your hands in bear hug..I also grip your hands very firmly with my hands…As you try to swing & throw me down on the mat..i get thrown myself on my both knees on the mat…but I quickly turn & head lock you firmly in my both hands …we locked with each others very tightly …you are bend over me locking my tummy in your bear hug..& m head locking you from top in my both hands…now I should try to push my thighs back & pour my whole body weight on you to get you down on the ground in front of me with the use of my firm head lock on you.
Alia –
We both are bear hugged at different places…I slowly try to lift my strong knees gripped on the mat up on the air..raising my weight more up in the air & try to throw it on you to get you down under me…I try to lift my legs up & up & throw my body weight on you to get you down..OMG!!!

9-

Sofi-
OMG!! You get me down….you are on my top…my breasts on the ground..you are on me from back..OMG!! you get 2 points…I tighten my thighs to protect from any further loss…

Alia –
I equalized my points with you both are now tied 2-2 – With my left hand beneath your neck very strongly ..I try to lift your right thigh very strongly in my right hand….As if I m lifting a total hill on my shoulder…OMG!!!…I should get another two points if I trun you around….OMG!
10-
Sofi-
OMG- I try to tighten my thigh & try to restrict you…I bring my thigh down..join my both thighs together & resist you to again lift me up in your arms…
Alia –
I try to lift you again by putting my hands beneath your ass from back side…I try to grab your right thigh also & try to lift it but Aghast!!..I feel a bit tired of that.
Sofia –
The score read 2-2 against our names…as the refree stopped the bout as I could not do any more damage.
We both are feeling a bit tired….We both got up…& came in the center of the mat…as the match was about to begin again..here came the hooter for the end of the first round.
So score ended at 2-2 in the first round.

Alia –
The replays showing I was dominating at the first 1.3 minutes ..then she started dominating in the next…both competed equally..she beating me in power to earn the first point. Then m again coming back into the match.
Our coaches fanning us with big towels trying to cool us down…massing our thighs & biceps to free our limbs…soaking our sweats with the towel..trying to make us fresh again from the first bout..we both were breathing high…I have to play really well against her..or I cannot get into the finals.

Sofi-
She played realy well at the beginning...but then I played my class…I think I have to be much more faster than her in the 2nd bout that should be my plus point against her…I know speed is my asset..i dint so far used it so well against her…my Coach was continuously pampering me about that in my ear…to get to my speed…& I think I have to get that..that should be my plus point over her…by weight & height m already more over her ..& if I put my speed along with that over her..surely this match would be mine.

Alia –
I heard before the bout that speed was her asset..I & my coach had seen many of her video’s to plan our moves against her...I think she haven’t used her speed as yet over me..which was a much worrying factor for us...when we were planning our moves against her..Even if she strikes her speed we have already our game plan ready for that..I think we had a better plan to tackle that..but as she dint use that I dint manage more points..as we had planned …the focus went somewhere else & it didn’t allow me to move further which we had planned.
Sofi –
We are again in front of each other..M trying to keep myself a bit at distance so that I can use my speed against her this time & check mate her in this final round. M trying throw & loosen my limbs hard & trying to make them to go fast now..I should Check mate her now with my speed .coupled with a bit weight & height of mine.
Alia –
I m waiting for my turn with more intelligence ..I think I have to be very alert.

ROUND 2 –
Sofia –
The referee moved from between us –
You & me alone on the mat…I was ready after throwing my limbs hard…I spread my legs wide…Inviting you to come in between…eyes twkling….my eyes should have warned you what kind of speed m looking at….I was confident about my biceps….You are still looking cool it’s a bit worrying factor…I waited & all a sudden threw my both hands over your left leg to grab them in my bearhug over my chest. Got this Bitch! I thought! As my hands went with a splash of seconds to grab & bearhug your leg tightly in my both hands over my chest!
Alia-
As your hands moved fast..I was prepared,. I had prepared that so well against you..I pulled my legs back comfortably & bearhugging your head in my both hands as they came down to get my leg..& threw you on the mat on your both hands with full power of my both arms..you might have tested the strength of my arms by that….by getting you on your knees…Now I should try to control your weight & throw myself on you so that you gets on the mat in front of me..I m having a very good lock on your neck..& m planning to throw you down on the mat in my next move.
2-
Sofi-
The Bitch got me in bear hugg…I hold your hand strongly….& before you could control my weight I try to stand back on my both feet’s with my full strength….It should bring both us on our feet’s again on the mat…but my neck will still in her grip which I will try to free..as my both hands are also over it. I try to stand & get on my feet’s very strongly on the mat again.
Alia-
We both again got on your feet’s…I try to keep my legs away from you… you are trying to get a height advantage over me by standing…My hands still gripped on your head…but with standing position I may loose the advantage by your height position…I was a bit in dilemma …I quickly leave your head & gripped your right thigh very firmly in my both hands….& with a superpower try to lift them up in my both hands & throw you out of the mat to earn the first point in the 2n d round…You are trying to balance yourself in your one feet..& m trying my best to get you out of the mat…with my hands very tightly locked over your thighs..m pushing you & trying best to throw you out..your leg is so strongly gripped in my both hands

3-
Sofi-
Both clutched…I head head lock you very strongly…you are trying to throw me out of the mat….I balance myself very hard with my one leg on the ground…I dance on it…& try to turn around & head locking you more hard ..now m trying to get you away from the mat & get my next point..with my height & weight I should get you out of the mat now..my hands are gripped so hard over your neck..& now m trying to throw you out!!! Aghh!1 Aghh!!
Alia-
My one leg is out of the mat..so is yours….To get a point opponents both legs should be out…I try to hold you..& turn at the last moment to throw you out…your thigh still gripped in my hand…& you cant escape now. Bitch!
Sofi-
You pushed me out trickily at the last moment..I heard your word Bitch!...Now I should not leave her at any cost..Now I will show her at any cost!!!

Alia –
I think now this round will be very furious…referee also got this…He bought both of us inside to the center….He moved away quickly from the center with you & me in between….
4-
Alia-
I gripped your thigh again at the same position..I should take advantage of my strengths against her now ..my body is more toned than her ..I should take advantage of that…I gripped your thigh as hard as possible..I know even if you put me in head lock now..it is not going to effect me much..as I realized by now m more in strength with you ..as a result I bearhug your right thigh again so hard that you should not be able to break my hold.
Sofi-
I realized your strength is a bit more than me….but I know m wilder..I take you in my bearhug…I know you are putting pressure on my thigh..I try to control that for some time..Then all a sudden try to twist your head down in my hand..weakening your grip over my thigh….I use my leg & try to trip & hip throw you on the ground in front of me..with your head still locked firmly in my hands…m about to swing & throw you down with a firm hip throw on the ground.
5-
Alia –
As you try to throw me..I twist & turn my body..so that we fell side by side….both dint get any points….as we both fell together flat on our tummies side by side…I lock your hands rather biceps in my hand rather in my biceps from sides….push them on the mat….& try to be on my knees & get you down….but now I have to free my hands & get on top of you to get next 2 points of try to push & turn you on your back..but the ease may be to get on my knees & get on your back…by freeing my hands from your hands..I tried my best to get my hands off from your hands & get behind you.

Sofi –
I try to block you…but felt it wise to let you get on my back again…you get two more points…but I fold my knees up..your hands still in my grip..you are on my back….I lean back & try to push you back & throw your back on the mat behind me…& push my back on your tummy with my full power to pin you first on the mat…if I can pin your both shoulders on the mat..despite you leading…the bout will be mine...I m trying to pin your both shoulders down with my full strength….even if I don’t succeed I will turn & get face to face on you & try to pin you down with my both hands with face to face & body on body….now I have both the liberties as m trying to pin you hard…..i know I will not get points..but if I manage to pin her both shoulders…match will be mine....m trying to pin her hard & hard…OMG!
6-
Alia-
She is trying to pin me hard..if she pins my both shoulders m gone..I have to do something very fast..but OMG..M trying to resist her with my best…m on my one shoulder …you are trying to pin my other shoulder..OMG!...if you pin m gone..I try hard & circle a bit….I lock your side of shoulders in my both hands so that you cannot turn on me…m tangling your shoulder I try to turn on my right so that you should not pin my other shoulder ..I try to turn your shoulder hard so that you don’t turn on me & don’t try to pin my other shoulder…OMG!! M trying my best to turn your shoulder down.
Sofi-
You are giving my shoulder a lot of pains..& not allowing me to turn & pin your other shoulder down…I try to turn & come on your back so that I get at least 2 points….better get this 2 point & be in the match..I turn & get on over your back….I get your arms…then I thought why not to tangle & tie both your feets on my chest & turn myself to turn & roll you on the mat in the process to get 2 points each for each turn & roll I make on you..now I hold your both feets on my chest & try to turn. OMG!! Now match can be mine if I atleast roll you thrice & get 6 points for that…2 points for each roll.
7-
Alia –
I tighten my leg as far as possible..not allowing you to turn me like your wish…in some time referee gave the whistle…& we needed to separate…Score line showing still m in a lead with a hair line margin as 5-4, there’s one minute left & anything can happen. Even if she takes the last one point she would be the winner as in case of tie….the one who scores last will be the winner.
We came to our sides….there is a deep suspense I have to hold her for a minute…but being totally defensive also can pay me heavily….but if I attack..It also can be a rescue….She has to attack at any cost.
Referee told us to come near..the whole crowd is roaring..the bout started…I locked your both biceps firmly from front.
7-

Sofi -
I have to earn one point any anyhow or m gone…even if the score equals..but as I will be the last scorer I will win..I have to move fast..i have to score one point at any cost…You lock my bicep..I use my hip power hold you tight without allowing you to push me back..I have to earn 1 point very fast..I dipped my nose on your left biceps…your other bicep is coming in the way,..not allowing me to open my eye lid..I use my thigh muscles to stop you coming towards me…then I quickly dip down,..bought myself to my knees & catch hold of your shins quickly at quarter away up from your ankles & try to lift your legs & slam you on the mat…your leg is helplessly hanging on my hands…as m about to throw & slam you down in front of me…If I manage to bring you behind your back I will get two more points & I will win.
Alia-
I hold your head very firmly..now allowing you to throw me down.. I balance on my one leg …& jump on on it..& firmly gripping the ground with my feet knuckles first I try to push you back towards the circle..If I throw you out..I will get a point..but its rescue….as you may also in return throw me out as you got the better grip & hold on me..I do not leave your head….& jumping on my one leg I turn a bit & put the whole strength of my muscular toned leg & body on you & try to slam you down on the mat in front of me..m about to throw you down heavily on my sides..with my big hops & weight…Aghhhh!!! The crowd is roaring.

Sofi-
I get down on the ground on my both knees but not in front of you…I turn back & lock your head strongly…& gripping it very very hard …I try to twist & turn you in front of me on my left..the crowd is roaring..OMG….I put my whole strength to twist & get you on my sides..if I manage to come behind you the 2 points & the match will be mine..M about to pull you in front of me on my left side…I put my whole strength..no chance for you to escape..EEEEEEE- you get my full grip on head & see my hand & side body strength as m about to throw you on side in front of me.
9-
Alia-
As you head lock me..I too head lock you very strongly from sides...I press my feet knuckles on the mat as hard as possible ..not allowing you to turn me on the side you wanted…instead I increased my strength & about to get you on my sides…the crowd is roaring..”Alia Alia….” The Indian crowd is cheering….M about to twist you down..the referee moving behind If I throw & get you down in front of me the match is mine..I use my full strength…& seems the Match is mine now..as I have got a much more toned body than yours…you are not able to match my strength..& yes this match is going to be mine as I see slowly you are going down..I increase my pressure..Ohh this match will be mine…OMG!!
9-
Sofi –
Aghast! Oh no I breath hard..She is much strong...Ohh I have to give up…I layed down..my face on the mat on left side…Ohh she comes over me from behind..Ohhh she got the last two points…Ohh no m not able to move..She is behind me..her toned legs over my legs..I could get feel of that…I know I cannot move now atealst for a minute or two now…I had applied my everting. now she is behind me..She is holding me cooly now…The referee also knows soon the match will end….few seconds remaining..I know I cant do much now..I loosened my ass..Alia understood..She also relaxed her ass & body over me..”I will show you next time Bitch! I murmured slowly.
10-
Alia-
You are welcome Bitch…but the result will be same…I too murmured in your ear.
Sofi-
The referee blew the whistle & asked us to separate.
Alia –
The score read 7 - against me  & 4 against Sofia.
It was a tight match..My toned thighs are aching now.
Referee separated us…& as we stood…she being on his left side…lifted my hand in his Right side..to indicate my win.
I rubbed the sweat near my Right Ear lid with my right Hand!
Saw at distance the Indian fans are flying the tricolor flag…felt happy about that..still struggling to inhale some a good amount of air & Oxygen in.
END!!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 10:06:56 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”