News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Eugénie Bouchard vs... ?

• 5 Replies

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
Eugénie Bouchard vs... ?
« on: August 05, 2018, 09:07:28 AM »
''Genie'' has become quite the national embarrassment (not only due to her lack of performance on the courts !) here, in Québec (and most elsewhere), any thoughts on who should be pitted against her ?

I'm usually not a fan of one-sided, or two-on-one, fights... but I might just be peruaded to make an exception in this case... as long as Eugénie's on the wrong side of it ! *

* No need for her tormenters to be from the WTA
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:50:32 AM by Patrick »

Offline kudos

Re: Eugénie Bouchard vs... ?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 04:34:41 PM »
Great idea. I'd love to see her in a loser cums first tribbing sexfight (or titfight). Some good match-ups would be Maria Sharapova, Daniela Hantuchova,  Sabine Lisicki, Maria Kirilenko, Martina Hingis, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Alexandra Daddario, Kate Upton. How do you think she would get on pussy to pussy against these women? Who would she find easiest to make cum? Who would give her the biggest fucking?

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 10:16:47 PM »
I don't if this is viable,but it would be the ultimate humiliation for Eugenie if her fellow Canadians,Rachel Mcadams and Avril Lavigne double-teamed her.

This is not real. Anything is possible.

I would love to see Genie have a match with Venus or Serena and get beat badly and being a bad sport refuses to shake their hands and then Venus or Serena beats Genie up in front of the fans for being a bad sport.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 08:16:49 AM »
Great idea. I'd love to see her in a loser cums first tribbing sexfight (or titfight). Some good match-ups would be Maria Sharapova, Daniela Hantuchova,  Sabine Lisicki, Maria Kirilenko, Martina Hingis, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Alexandra Daddario, Kate Upton. How do you think she would get on pussy to pussy against these women? Who would she find easiest to make cum? Who would give her the biggest fucking?

I think she'd lose all of those, she just seems so inane and inept, be it tennis, catfighting, sexfighting... and in general, period !

But, since you're asking...

She might do a bit better (though still lose) against the likes of Maria Sharapova, and Daniela Hantuchova...

... but she'd get totally ''owned'' by Upton, Perry and, most of all, by Hingis !
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 08:20:03 AM by Patrick »

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 02:21:06 AM »
How about a catfight with Elina Svitolina, WTA #5. She's pretty hot.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 08:46:05 AM »
Good call, Griffin

.. oh, I can SO imagine that elastic instead being Eugénie's hair (grabbed from behind) !

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 08:46:44 AM by Patrick »