News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Korean Celebrity Catfight (Park Shin Hye VS Bae Suzy)

• 6 Replies

Offline TomoeFights

Korean Celebrity Catfight (Park Shin Hye VS Bae Suzy)
« on: August 05, 2018, 11:31:28 AM »
Fighters Profile - Every 30 days I will write one part of the story based on who is winning in the poll.

This is how the fight started.

(Scene 1)
Interviewer : Suzy many people have been comparing you and Shin Hye on who looked better with Min Ho, what is your opinion on that
Suzy : Well he did leave her for me, guess that tells you something huh?
Interviewer : So you are admitting that you were the third party who broke them up.
Suzy : Hey I could sue you for that defamation, if there relationship was strong no matter what I did they would not have broken up right?
Interviewer : I guess your on to something there but Shin Hye doesn't see it that way.
Suzy : Then that's her problem, if she has any problems with me she can say it to my face anyway

(Scene 2)
Interviewer : Shin Hye we recently got to sit down with Suzy and she had this to say. (plays back Scene 1 interview for Shin Hye to see and hear)
Shin Hye : The nerve of that home-wrecker
Interviewer : From what I can see is that you are adamant that you and Min Ho broke up because of Suzy?
Shin Hye : Was there any other reason for him to leave a woman like me? It's all because she kept throwing herself at Min Ho every opportunity?
Interviewer : Looking back on our interview with Suzy she seems to think otherwise and says that if you have anything to say to her, you should do it to her face not behind her back
Shin Hye : Oh, I heard her loud and clear, I guess I will just have to accept her invitation and say it to her face.

(Scene 3 - Shin Hye storms into Suzy's dressing room)
Shin Hye : Hey! what's your problem you whore, how dare you claim that it wasn't your fault that me and Min Ho broke up.
Suzy : Watch you mouth you worthless bitch, if you were half the woman I am he would still be with you
Shin Hye : Oh you little slut, if you weren't throwing yourself at him like a cheap hooker he wouldn't have even looked at you.
Suzy : Hah! At least I can get him to react to me unlike a worthless hussy like you.
Shin Hye : That's it, I guess it's time someone thought you a lesson, we will see who is the better woman
Suzy : Fine by me, I've waited a long time for this, now I'll teach you what a real woman is
(both ladies instinctively undress until their undergarments which were identical to each other)
{alt}

Park Shin Hye - always left and Bae Suzy - always right
{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

Offline ReignsSpear

Re: Korean Celebrity Catfight (Park Shin Hye VS Bae Suzy)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 08:05:05 AM »
Suzy wins the fight, Shin Hye is prettier

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 09:53:13 AM »
Bae Suzy wins catfight

Bae Suzy is prettie

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 05:21:30 PM »
Like the interview scenario and trash talk. Park Shin Hye will win.

Offline AppleCobbler

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 05:04:01 AM »
sorry shin hye, you would win the beauty contest hands down but if it's a fight then suzy would destroy you
i agree there, suzy looks like she is meaner and stronger, shin hye will always be above her in looks

Offline HongKongCatfights

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 06:13:17 AM »
Suzy win both

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 02:55:29 PM »
Voted Park x2  8)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/