News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Goldie vs Fyona

• 9 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Goldie vs Fyona
« on: August 09, 2018, 02:24:50 PM »
I just thought I would put the word out because I haven't seen anything about it on here that the Goldie vs Fiona fight is on C4S at the Tillytown (Tilly from Suitefights etc) store. To my knowledge this is supposed to be a real fight like Suite fights, Catzreview, etc so this will be Goldies first real catfight! I think she's done competitive wrestling before but never an unscripted real catfight. I'll definitely check it out. Sorry i have no pics at the moment.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 04:52:30 PM by jaybee »

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
Re: Goldie vs Fyona
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 03:38:05 PM »
Yes, this fight was quite good. Goldie looked amazing and Fyona is a stunner so it was a great match up, experience vs size. The quality of that video is a game changer. 3.5 gig for a 20-25 minute match. No time wasted at the beginning, plenty of nudity right away. Damn, Tilly is on a serious roll. With SF and PP on a bit of slide, Tilly is filling the void quite nicely.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline griffey

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 03:52:34 AM »
No nothing like catzreview.  maybe similar to suitefights first fights.  Sara vs Charlie or sarah vs sammy.
Aggressive and erotic wrestling with light hair pulling and the occasional slap. 
gorgeous women though.  worth every penny just to see them

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 05:40:56 AM »
Funny you mentioned Sarah vs Sammy. I was thinking Carmen vs Sammy.

Offline Cattycock

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 06:06:00 AM »
Amazed this hasn't been promoted or discussed here. Tilly is doing it right!

Offline griffey

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 12:01:09 AM »
Funny you mentioned Sarah vs Sammy. I was thinking Carmen vs Sammy.

omg you are so right!!   that is literally the perfect comparison. 

Offline shgalac

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 09:59:48 AM »
Tell ya what.
Just saw it.

1. Kodus for the effort.
2. Great looking ladies. Goldie maintains herself amazingly. WOW .
3. Great moves and tactics used

but

1. Efforts. Felt like the ladies could have taken it a notch higher as for going all in.
2. Sadly, bad camera work as for the angles... some of the best shots and moves are off the camera... so it had a cxnt knee shot which was off camera... grabs and cxntbusintg standing also off camera.. and in general late to capture some of the action.
3. A bit to prolonged ground work which was a bit of a drag ... but hey, we beggars cant be choosers... we take it as they come and this one belongs to the best of 'em

looking for more stuff with them

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 01:21:01 PM »
I agree with this review.  Great to see Goldie in a more competitive match - hope she keeps it up.

quote author=shgalac link=topic=74378.msg539874#msg539874 date=1533974388]
Tell ya what.
Just saw it.

1. Kodus for the effort.

but

1. Efforts. Felt like the ladies could have taken it a notch higher as for going all in.
2. Sadly, bad camera work as for the angles... some of the best shots and moves are off the camera... so it had a cxnt knee shot which was off camera... grabs and cxntbusintg standing also off camera.. and in general late to capture some of the action.
3. A bit to prolonged ground work which was a bit of a drag ... but hey, we beggars cant be choosers... we take it as they come and this one belongs to the best of 'em

[/quote]

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 06:35:51 PM »
I agree with this review.  Great to see Goldie in a more competitive match - hope she keeps it up.

quote author=shgalac link=topic=74378.msg539874#msg539874 date=1533974388]
Tell ya what.
Just saw it.

1. Kodus for the effort.

but

[/quote]

I agree
Though Goldie in a real catfight has long been a dream of mine. Tilly vs. Goldie is something I'd love to see. I very much enjoyed it
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline heathy24

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 10:22:11 PM »
Just watched this. Good effort.

Any news on the rematch?