News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Is Phat Pharrah Alright?

• 19 Replies

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Re: Is Phat Pharrah Alright?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2021, 09:00:46 PM »
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101399/phat-pharrahs-katfight-korner/

It looks like he's gone again. Back in April he was trying to setup a new fight for June, but later tweeted that after going to Vegas he couldn't find any models and things were rather barren. I think onlyfans and girls creating their own clips4sale stores is gonna kill off producers like this. :(

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 11:05:29 AM »
I never did get that cougar catfight he did towards the end. That'll teach me to procrastinate :-[ :'(

He had two cougar films; "Golden Girls" and "MILF Run" and one lady, Amanda, was in both films. They missed the mark, I felt. Neither match was very exciting. You did not miss much and I love many of PP's films and definitely miss his creativity. But some of his matches did not work for me and as is the nature of creativity, some stuff was unnecessary and or not good.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2022, 05:22:08 AM »
I really wanted to buy his stuff, but its no longer available for sale which is sad.
Some of the pictures i have seen online look promising

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2022, 05:26:25 AM »
Hope he comes back one day
Ddot

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2022, 04:41:51 AM »
Wished they would give us notice with a shutting down sale instead of vanishing overnight with no notice