News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Is Phat Pharrah Alright?

• 19 Replies

Offline modernepic

Is Phat Pharrah Alright?
« on: August 10, 2018, 01:05:15 AM »
Hey all,

Does anyone know if Phat Pharrah (aka Bluefunk) is doing alright? His twitter is gone and his clips4sale is down to just one clip.

I hope the guy hasn't moved on from the industry. He is one of the few guys doing legit catfights well and the only guy doing proper tit fights out on the market at the moment. I absolutely love his stuff and I know he's got a good following here.

Hopefully the guy is alright.

Online jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Is Phat Pharrah Alright?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 02:00:06 AM »
Hey all,

Does anyone know if Phat Pharrah (aka Bluefunk) is doing alright? His twitter is gone and his clips4sale is down to just one clip.

I hope the guy hasn't moved on from the industry. He is one of the few guys doing legit catfights well and the only guy doing proper tit fights out on the market at the moment. I absolutely love his stuff and I know he's got a good following here.

Hopefully the guy is alright.

The whole C4S store is gone now. This really doesn't look good. Hope its just a glitch  :-\

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 03:18:16 AM »
Damn, another bites the dust...ONCE AGAIN, I Am ready to buy a Tesla with all the money I am saving!!!!  FREAKIN SUCKS

Offline ghost24

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 04:57:51 AM »
I think he deleted all his social media which mean it  might be over folks  :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Cattycock

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 06:04:37 AM »
Not sad to see this producer go.
I wasn't a fan of how he ran his fights, interfered with the trajectory of the fight, used locations where they had to "be quiet", bad mis-matches, etc

Wasted money purchasing their stuff.

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 01:11:28 PM »
I wasn't a fan of how he ran his fights, interfered with the trajectory of the fight, used locations where they had to "be quiet", bad mis-matches, etc

He had some great matches....much better than 99% of the producers out there who put out CRAP

Online jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 01:14:13 PM »
I never did get that cougar catfight he did towards the end. That'll teach me to procrastinate :-[ :'(

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 05:36:39 PM »

While I do agree with the overall critic, and I do think most of his fight were overrated - don't want to say "crap" - he had a few gems in between. Doesn't make a lot of sense to wish a producer with some good stuff to be gone. I mean, even if some, or even most, of his stuff is bad, you can just ignore it and focus on the good. If a producer do 2-3 good fights out of 10, that's a good couple of fights for you to buy...

Well, it is what it is.

Online jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 03:38:00 AM »
The C4S site is back up but its missing most of the old content. Little by little it seems to be getting added back so we'll have to wait and see what makes it back and what gets "Thanos snapped" away for good lol

Online jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2018, 09:51:31 AM »
The C4S site is back up but its missing most of the old content. Little by little it seems to be getting added back so we'll have to wait and see what makes it back and what gets "Thanos snapped" away for good lol

I notice everything now description wise outside of the single match left up from before is purposefully vague/short relative to how it was described before. Maybe he wanted to change wording/was forced to? Hence the quick exit and return?
I also noticed most of the fights are accompanied with 30 sec clips now. Maybe he was just revamping his store?

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2018, 01:27:39 PM »
Glad to see the store back up.  Anyone have any info on Jasmine, who did a couple of matches for him?

Offline clandestino

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 05:22:13 PM »

I bought a few fights from him, but I don't like the way he edits his videos, cutting the action as soon as there is a submission, sometimes before the girls have even let go of each other, so I stopped buying them after a few tries.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:24:02 PM by clandestino »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2018, 11:15:32 AM »
Mostly feel if he let the girls fight it out with no time limits until theres a submission and letting them do what they want to fight is what's lacking. Course depends on the fighters also but that sarah vs mila first fight which I kinda feel ended too early had more of that then his recent vids.
Ddot

Offline VideoChatter

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2018, 04:04:13 AM »
Happy to see him back. Hope to see some new stuff. He tries to be diverse with his styles of matchups. Some I enjoy others I pass on but let's face it we are in a drought when it comes to real catfights. Our producers need our support.