News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

TitFight: Melinda (BreastDommeMelinda) vs BritKkup

• 3 Replies

BreastDommer

TitFight: Melinda (BreastDommeMelinda) vs BritKkup
« on: August 13, 2018, 02:14:30 AM »
This is my titfight and aftermath vs Brit (BritKkup). A great fight for both of us...private, hot, messy and very hard...Hope you enjoy and leave your comments or thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------

chesty_melinda: maybe we take community college classes...and we are "standing out"...after a while its only fate that we learn this ...we both like to titfight or more.
britkkup: Mmm yes, after sitting behind you in class one day I see you on facebook, noticing you messaging a woman that I'd titfought before. I shoot you a friend request, asking you if you know her the same way I do, along with an invite to my home to discuss the matter further

chesty_melinda: and maybe...we got to know more of each other...so...here we are having agreed to the "rules"

britkkup: Sitting in the middle of my apartment, it's been quiet for a while now, we've been talking about our history, how we got into it, what we've tried and liked, what we didn't, there is a lingering silence now, wondering who is going to take the next step, I toy with my wine glass a little and look at you over my glasses

chesty_melinda: clad in torn jean shorts, some black thing underneath...a white tank top, huge yet extremely tight ... cotton, your apt cosy enough not to let me sweat and start showin my huge nips and aerolas...as i m equally looking at the shorter, bustier girl across...knowing i will get to "know" her very well soon...as i touch my left tit...heavy...yt

britkkup: I smirk at you as you begin to caress your big tit, I lightly circle my right areola with my index finger, setting my wine glass down with my other hand, I feel my nip responding to the sensation. I lean up from my seat and move towards the floor, taking a deep breath, butterflies in my stomach, nervous but excited, anxious, licking my lips

chesty_melinda: not sure whether this is the start or something else...as i keep on my chair...making sure im alert...slowly rotating my neck as i feel goosebumped and kinda stomach sickness, yet i get definitely some wetness rush down low...yt

britkkup: both hands now toying with nips, feeling them getting harder through my thin top, enjoy the tense silence between us, feeling myself getting wet as I think about your big girls mashed into mine, I finally break the silence, "You know most of the contests I've had have been right here"  tugging at my nips lightly through my top now yt

chesty_melinda: as i slowly rise up...making 2 steps and coming just inches from your bust...feeling def taller as your tits and aerolas seem huge, u keep erotcally engorging them in mesmerizing moves..."i bet you wanna take me here too Brit"...i say playfully but also competitively...sluttily even...as i decide to make a move...and reach for my top's hem...and take it over my head... yt

britkkup: Lowered to my knees now and matching your movements now in just my bra and cut off jean shorts before you, "What would give you that idea?" I say back, matching your tone. beginning to reach behind my back to unclasp my bra yt

chesty_melinda: i free my Gs...they fall heavy after the top gets over, my hair dishevelled as i try to push them behind again...they sway some, getting goosebumped skin all the time, as my nips point towards you...waiting to see your mams as my heart beats like crazy....itching down there....yt

britkkup: I unclasp my bra and my K cups spill out, I smirk as the expression on your face as you see them, "Not bad hon" I acknowledge your heavy weapons, "Ever take on weapons my size?" I begin to unzip my jean shorts, and start to shimmy them over my ass, still down on my knees yt

chesty_melinda: its obvious i got taken aback by your size even tho i knew and seen you (clothed) before...looks must have given away my reaction as i try to keep my composure, hoping im equally heavy and maybe firmer..."no, you are the biggest ive seen in real hun" i smirk...as i watch you undress to panties...trying to do the same as my skimpy bottoms can't keep some fur tufts escape and come to view...somewhat blushing at that yt

britkkup: My hands trace up your sides,  tugging at the sides of your thong, smirking up at you, my thong pushed down around my knees now, my bare pussy slick with my wet. A challenging look in my eyes as I invite you to join me in the kneeling position yt

chesty_melinda: (so u removed your panties too?)
 britkkup: (yes)

chesty_melinda: as you lower your skimpy shorts, your heavy tits sway...almost leaving no room to see your belly and thighs...But you take your panties down with it, leaving a bald maybe pussy naked as you sit on your ass and knees...i hate that you always seem 1 step ahead in this little contest before the real thing...looking at your huge aerolas...as u tyg my panties I know i cannot back down...and raise my ass+knees to lower it, as my hairy vulva comes inches from your tits now...lowering it too...yt

britkkup: AS you lower yourself I push my big girls into your furry lips, letting you slide down them as you descend.  I feel my tit become slick from your wetness, My tit pushes into your tummy and shoves into your big tits as you get down to your knees. I lean back to allow some space between our bodies yt

chesty_melinda: oh..a very light yet i believe audible moan escapes my lips as you do that, feeling your warm tit tip alooong my body..."you can't way to start this...dont you Brit" I ask knowing you do this a lot and are at your place. You obviously will be aggressive and show lesbian passion from the start...knowing also you somehow got my bush on your mind, trying to stay focused to the tit on tit titanic battle...
yt

chesty_melinda: way=wait
britkkup: I move my hands around you back and slap your ample ass and push it forward. Your furry lips collide lightly with my bare ones. Also arching my back and pushing my big girls into yours. "I can start any way I want to Melinda, unless you're afraid... DO I scare you little girl?" yt

chesty_melinda: your words are extremely arrogant and cocky...thinking this may be to me advantage...as you provoke me more with some light pussy grind...feeling we both are in great heat..."no you big cow girl...you dont...those flubbies will gradually get deflated" as i underline this last word by grabbing a *lot* of ass meat with my right palm and push into your left tit with my right....yt

britkkup: I fail to surpress a grunt as you mash your tit into mine, I respond in kind, shoving my big tit left tit into your right tit, then the opposite, glaring at you, and squeezing your ass as I do so. Taking a deep breath, I can feel your heat next to mine, your breath on my lips, trying not to shudder as I become locked in tit combat with you yt

chesty_melinda: thats how it begins, i think, slightly dazzed in emotions, heat, libido...as we seem to both now get an ass grip onto each other, folded thighs intertwined like a scissor, kneading lightly ass...and grinding, softly for now, tit on tit...as i respond in fashion, trying to feel out your size...firmness...style...yt

Yesterday 11:07 ?? britkkup: I twist slowly and deliberatly into you, shoving my tits into and across yours as our weapons fight for room between our bodies.  Trying to control my breathing, Everying in me wanting to shove my wet against yours but also wanting to force a submission out of your big titties yt

Yesterday 11:11 ?? chesty_melinda: "mmmmmhh...ohhh....yesss" are regularly heard from me now, as we erotically and less violently grind tits...I get a feel of your tits...they are really huge, def bigger at this start...i feel my nipples so firm digging now and then into your aerolas...as i hope my firmness will strart to show soon....ohhhh mmmmmmhhhpp yt

Yesterday 11:16 ?? britkkup: Taking slow deep breaths in and sighing lowly as I exhale. My nips stiffened from our contact, feeling them occasionally pass over yours, the feeling is electric, my eyes slammed shut for fear that if I make eye contact with you my mouth will find yours. My hands open wide and taking in so much of your ass meat and squeezing it, my hands gliding up your back and caressing it as well as I shove my girls against yours slowly and fully yt

Yesterday 11:21 ?? britkkup:

Yesterday 11:22 ?? chesty_melinda: there exist huge titflesh all over us, as i am increasingly aware of the oozing mounds outwards our hugging bodies...i caress and then spread your ass cheeks before i push them together in rocking motions, trying now to push my tits straight on yours and take advantage of your huge orbs' shave, which makes them point (nips-aerolas) downwards...increasing the pressure as small vacuuming sounds between our flesh sounds in the room together with our moans...and sweat droplets...oohh... yt

Yesterday 11:25 ?? britkkup: I pushing and rock directly into you over and over, your girls are firmer but mine are more massive, hoping to wear you down, not sure how much you can take, determined to find out. the *clop clop clop* sound of our tits bumping over and over blends with our sighs and moans yt

Yesterday 11:28 ?? britkkup:
Yesterday 11:29 ?? chesty_melinda: i let your ass go, as i hug around your waist and get in tighter in a sort of bearhug...knowing that your heavy meat will wear my fat udders in slaps, as i plaster my tits onto yours for some direct, no-space grind...i circularly rotate my shoulders as our tits mush hard now, titflesh oozes left and right...ooohhhh....i moan....yt

Yesterday 11:32 ?? britkkup: I match your movements, I move my hands up to your hair, my eyes open and I use your hair as a handle, forcing your face towards mine, glaring deep into your eyes as I rotate my shoulders and mash my heavy  tits into and against yours. Not speaking, just breathing heavy as I test your body with mine yt

Yesterday 11:36 ?? chesty_melinda: my mouth gapes open as you grab my mane, forcing my jaw to point upward a bit before you position my glare to meet yours...she's so determined, as i try to look for any sign of weakness in your smokey eyes...our tits grind easier as we are perspiring now, i lose slowly but steadily my feeling of my nips as they get numb from the grind....oohh...as i keep up...ohhh....yt

Yesterday 11:38 ?? britkkup: I finally break the silence, "Well? What do you think of my giants hon?" I say this between gasps as our monsters slide against one another and my pussy is on fire, begging for attention  yt

Yesterday 11:42 ?? chesty_melinda: your tone shows confidence..."bitch..."pant...moan...grind...looks back at you...pushing harder...in some pain as my tits must be red by now...trying to drill into your titflesh...oohhh...."they are...oohhh...formidable....aaghhh...but I 'll bust them!" i muster almost breathless as i try to concentrate on the titfight again....yt

Yesterday 11:45 ?? britkkup: I continue to  mash and grind into you, feeling the sweat dripping down my back, your back is slick as well, the wetness of our sweat is making the sounds of our tit battle louder. I move one hand to the small of your back and push it forward, the other is behind your right shoulder blade. pressing my giants against yours, I tilt my pelvis and kiss your hairy lips with my naked lips barely yt

Yesterday 11:47 ?? chesty_melinda: uughhh ahhhh!..as electric waves jolt me back fromthe intense titfight...as if woken..."what you doing dirty bitch!?" i mutter through clenched teeth ..."this is a titfight...ooommhhhpp...moan...we...aaghh..agreed.." moan yt

Yesterday 11:51 ?? britkkup: I keep the pressure on your its as I smear and grind into you, "Yes it is hon, Uhhhhhh, just giving you a little kiss" our bodies so sweaty and slick now, "Maybe ahhhh glimpse oooooffff things to cummmm" locking my hands now between your shoulderblades and pulling you tighter into me yt

Yesterday 11:55 ?? chesty_melinda: nobody lasted that long on tit to tit vs me, i know you are the hardest yet...as u lean in and hug me even tighter, inevitably by pubes grind onto your bare slit and lower belly, sweat drops into our pussies, we moan and pant...I do so heavily now, tits in pain...oohhh....trying to change back to small circular moves again yt

Yesterday 11:57 ?? britkkup: I match your motions, and feel your hairs tickling my, push forward, wanting to distract you but also distracting my self, "You love the way my wet feels dont' you bitch?" Grunting as I struggle to breath from our bodies being clamped together to tightly, my tits mashed flat into yours, the  pressure on them is causing such pain, yt

12:00 ?? chesty_melinda: uunnghhh...crushing and getting crushed..."this is a death grip we are...oohhh...into...you know it, ommphhh...dont you...moan...only one...aaaghhh...can escape..." knowing im speaking the truth, numb all over, especially my bust..not sure whose tits move around the other's....i keep the grind and bearhug...ohhh....ohhhh yt

12:04 ?? britkkup: "You're right hon, this may be the death of those big tits of yours" I bluff, trying to hide the discomfort in my weapons. Grunting and gasping for air, it's almost silly to try to put on a facade of not feeling any pain or lust at this point, but I'm trying to stay in your head. yt

12:09 ?? chesty_melinda: both our voices, broken, show where we  stand...oohhhhh gawwdddd...a loud moan escapes my lips...my head thrown backward, face facing the ceiling, as i muster some strength from an invisible tank...holding on to the mammoth titfight we are in...my right eye teary from the pain, exertion and excitement at the same time...maybe i m also close to orgasm for those same reasons but dont feel it at all...ohhhh..."bitch...break! break to me...ohhhh" yt

12:14 ?? britkkup: My tits on fire and my cxnt begging to be touched,  something about your calling out starts to push me over the edge, eyes tearing and thigh slick from sweat and pussy juice, "No! No you little slut, Your going to give to me!" nearly sobbing as I  push my weakened champs into you, trying to press my cxnt against yours as well, I'm so near the edge yt

12:21 ?? chesty_melinda: both a mess, warriors on a mission...panting, sobbing now, plastered on you...hearing your moan and bravado spat at me...my pussy pulsating i know of that...my tits feeling ready to bust open against yours..."bitch...moan....your wins...aaaghhhh...end here...ooohhhhhhh" yt

12:23 ?? britkkup: Glaring up at the ceiling trying to find reserves that I'm not certain are there. My hands slipping behind your back "No bitch! it's not possible," getting light headed, nearly the only thing keeping me upright is the pain, starting to see stars and blackness coming in from the edges. UHhhhhhhh!!! yt

12:26 ?? chesty_melinda: i push hard...my head , after slightly bumping yours as i dont fully control it, rests on your shoulder as i hug your body, warm moist and quivering will all i got...pressing my tits into you, no other motion, sobbing and spraying my tears on your shoulders and back...."take it...aaaghhhhh... BITCH...aghhhhhhh" yt

12:29 ?? britkkup: Feeling you shuddering beneath my hands,  or maybe it's me shuddering, I can hardly tell anymore,  exhausted and in pain,  and horney beyond my capacity. I begin to fall back, still trying to hold onto you but nearly going limp in your arms.  Muttering 'you win this time bitch" futilely trying to shove my reddened monsters into yours yt

12:32 ?? chesty_melinda: almost not hearing this from you, as i sob and close to exhaustion and pain shock...i keep straining as your resistance fades, feeling your body going limp..."sooobbb...you give....ooooommmhhhhh...do ya!?" ooohhhhh yt

12:35 ?? britkkup: Trying to catch my breath,  as my body leans back it brings my pussy closer to yours, I don't answer right away,  feeling your wetness soak mine.  "Yeeeees bitch,  today.... for now " placing my hands behind me to cushion myself yt

12:36 ?? chesty_melinda: (do you fall on your back? or?)
12:37 ?? britkkup: (Up to you, you have control of me now)
12:37 ?? chesty_melinda: (lets say you let go and fall on your back)
12:38 ?? britkkup: (Sure)

12:40 ?? chesty_melinda: as you letgo and fall hard on your back sobbing...i can't control but follow you down, as my thick body covers yours...both crying in pain and exhaustion...sooobbbing uncontrollably...i know i won this hardest fight ever...yet can't deal with it, can't think straight, all these emotions...and pain.....omgg.....yt

12:43 ?? britkkup: I was already struggling to breath before you collapsed atop me,  your giant milkers landing in my face.  I'm unsure if it is your exhaustion that positioned you there or demand for worship like I've done so many times before.  I desperately seek out your thick nipple and begine to suck at it yt

12:46 ?? chesty_melinda: ummmhhh...as i very slowly start to regain some conscience...of my surroundings...maybe we both passed out? or not? as i feel a very feeple lick on my left nipple and aerola...as i try to lift myself a bit...being taller, as my thighs and belly cover yours now...yt

12:48 ?? britkkup: My hands now freed I wrap them both around your huge left tit,  squeezing it as I lap harder and suck harder, massaging it. Still dizzy, my pussy still on fire yt

12:51 ?? chesty_melinda: as i raise myself some...i acknowledge the position...and my win...at what cost tho...must me sore for days for sure...wiping off tears, as you are steadily clamped on my battered left tit...i feel the welcoming moisture and wetness...oohhhhh my.....yt

12:54 ?? britkkup: As you continue to raise your body i release your tit with one hand and push it between our bodies.  I feel my bare wetness beneath my fingers, I spread my lips and explore my stiff clit, feeling your fur on the back of my hand as I do so. Yt

12:57 ?? chesty_melinda: you move your hand between our pussies...gosh, the sex drive on her! i think to myself...as you grind my bush with the back of your palm...moan in excitement, sure to have made it fully wet with precum...as i grab both your arms...and move them away...and over your head, managing to somehow...sit on you, straddle your smaller beaten body....yt

12:58 ?? britkkup: (where are you sitting? on my tummy? on my tits?)
12:59 ?? chesty_melinda: on your lower tummy and pussy yes

1:01 ?? britkkup: You force my arms over my head, my pussy instantly missing the attention, but quickly you sit on my and I push my hips upward, I've never been restrained like this before, my reddened tits lay nearly flat and beaten on my chest as you lean over me. Pushing up with my hips, trying to find your clitty with mine, I groan, "What now?" yt

1:07 ?? chesty_melinda: "now...you are my bitch brit...we both...know that" as i try to breathe some oxygen into me, my tit dangle heavy, painfully over yours...you wiggle under me, aching for contact...i slam my ass on your torso/crotch hard...to show u im in control now...as you moan...and then try to place my hairy bush on top of your clit...the pube part...yt

1:09 ?? britkkup: Ohhhhh I struggle another moment then stop, Squirming beneath you, pushing my pussy lightly up near yours, "For now, what do you want me to do Melinda?" yt

1:13 ?? chesty_melinda: i slowly..not that i can otherwise..grinf my hairy bush over your clitty...scrappin it with its light cum matted pubes...in small circular motions...as my tits lay on your beaten ones..."say you are my bitch....say it..." i purposefully ask at you...yt

1:15 ?? britkkup: biting my lower lip, pushing my bare pussy up against your hairy lips, Uhhhhh, moaning and feeling the weight of your champs atop mine, "Noooo Uhhhhh" my cxnt on fire, thrusting up against your rhythmically every time your clit passes mine yt

1:19 ?? chesty_melinda: i lower my weight and tits on you, knowing your bravado is short lived...pressing harder on your clit now with my hairy sword and vulva..."is that your final answer, beaten slut?" yt

1:22 ?? britkkup: UHhhh, feeling my wetness trialing down my between my ass cheeks, feeling smothered by you. "Fine FUck I'm your bitch!" my cxnt on fire, trembling and near cuming, licking up your tit and neck, trying to find your mouth with mine yt

1:24 ?? chesty_melinda: i slap your left cheek with my plump tit as i swing my shoulder..."dont you dare lick them, before i say so...cxnt.." i order you, starting to feel my usual dominant self after wins slowly now...as i keep pussy fucking you from above, feeling my throbbing clit close...very close...my inner walls pulsate as i push and grind down on you hard now yt

1:26 ?? britkkup: My eyes widden as you tit slap my face but I remain quiet, pushing my pussy up against yours in rhythem with you, thinking that if I can make you cum first I may be able to save some face, I glare at you defiantly yt

1:29 ?? chesty_melinda: this look enrages me...knowing you dont fully submit to the winner...yet i m on top...this bitch...as the grind keeps on...my orgasm building, as i push hard on you, collapsing, this time willingly..along your body and fucking you with all i got...ooohhh...ohh...yessss yt

1:30 ?? britkkup: as you fuck down on me harder my defiance begins to crumble, sweat dripping down your body onto mine, your wet cxnt draining into mine, "Oh fuck oh fuuuck youfuuuuck" My cxnt spasming as my orgasm begins to take over my body yt

1:33 ?? chesty_melinda: as you spasm and convulse under me, i almost pass out from the exhertion again...your sexy and weak moans bring me over the edge as i spraaayyyy your pussy with thick cum ohhhhh myyyy....shiiittttttttt ohhh gawdddddd take it BITCHHHHHH ohhhhhhh yt

1:34 ?? britkkup: I gasp and try to catch my breath, between gasps I exclaim" I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch Melinda, of fuck!" as you spasm I free my arms, grabbing your ass hard and pushing you harder into my cxnt as you soak my wet bare lips, yt

1:37 ?? chesty_melinda: aghhhh as you do that, you force even more cum, hidden deep, to get pushed out and onto your gaping, welcoming, lez hole...i emit it all .."yes you are....yes you are"...i whisper in your ear...my body flattening yours...
1:37 ?? chesty_melinda: yt

1:42 ?? britkkup: I collapse fully, my cum leaking out of my body, fully beaten and spent, near the edge of unconscious, unsure how to ever recover from this, knowing that you've beaten me in every way today. my pussy and tits throbbing yt

1:46 ?? chesty_melinda: i try to disentagle...as our cum plastered, sweat covered, reb bodies...slowly as if glued...and paifully get apart...to my side...i grab your left tit...so saggy and watery...almost dark red in some areas...i squeeze what of it i can grab...yt

1:51 ?? britkkup: as you squeeze my aching tit I groan, half in pleasure half in pain, My hands go to  my pussy again, feeling deep inside myself this time, "You sprayed my cxnt" I gasp when I can find my voice again yt

1:55 ?? chesty_melinda: "yes i did...its MY territory now...i own your pussy and your bust...i took you down, woman to woman..." i speak slowly...almost as if dictated to say that...as i keep squeezin your aching tit upward..."your domming titfight days are over...you are mine now Brit..." as i get on the knees...slowly straddling your chest and then face yt

1:57 ?? britkkup: (are you dragging me to my knees by my tits?)
1:58 ?? chesty_melinda: no...i straddled you just before a facesit

1:59 ?? britkkup: fingering myself furiously now, I've never been treated like this by another woman before. Nearly to orgasm again, groaning, "I want a rematch bitch!" as your your hairy cxnt closes in on my face yt

2:01 ?? chesty_melinda: as my big knees and thighs push hard on your arms and wshoulders, you seem very small under me...i push my hairy, cum mutted vulva...first on your chin...making it all wet again..and then over your nose before you end your sentence...."shut up and do your duty...slut...." yt

2:06 ?? britkkup: I begin to lap at you hungrily, alternating between fucking you with my tongue and lapping at your clit, My arms trapped at my side but I can still jam my fingers in and out of myself rapidly, and I do so. the sounds of me finger fucking myself mix with the sounds of me tounging you. yt

2:10 ?? chesty_melinda: i rock myself on you as you work your lesbo tongue, licking my pussy and bush...as my clit gets quickly engorged and stiff, pressing my ass cheeks on your neck and sliding my rosedub on it ohhhhh myyyy yessssss..riding your face like a cowgirl now

2:10 ?? chesty_melinda: yt

2:12 ?? britkkup: My own hips bucking as I begin to bring myself to another orgasm, shouting in to your cxnt as I fingerfuck myself and tongue fuck your cxnt, I feel your wetness sliding down my chin, neck, and cheeks My hips coming off the carpet as my cxnt starts to spurt again yt

2:14 ?? chesty_melinda: hearing your muffled moans as your sex drive forces another orgasm outa you...i push my pussy hard over your gaping mouth and tongue, it does its best to keep up as i rock over you harder now...precum all over your face...thick thighs and tits sway over you oohhhh yt

2:15 ?? britkkup: screaming as my pussy sprays and I shudder to another orgasm. I wrap my arms around your ample hips and fuck your pussy aggressively with my face trying to force you over the edge again yt

2:16 ?? chesty_melinda: this time i orgasm not so violently...yet i do spray cum on your mouth and nose , as i moan in passion and release from the sexual and physical excertion...oohhhhhh yesss yessss you beaten hoe!!! i moan oooohhhhhhhhh yt

2:20 ?? britkkup: I lap at your pussy juice and swallow your sex lube. Fully out titted and out fucked now, I lay in submission. avoiding eye contact and hoping that you leave soon. My cxnt still on fire, I know I'll make myself cum several more times tonight thinking of this encounter. and imagining my revenge. yt

2:22 ?? chesty_melinda: as some moments lay past...we keep plasteredlike two violent lovers...as i try to - again - get myself off you...leaving you laying there and eyes covered...we are both a mess...on my knees...and then standing up...omg. i feel sore all over....as i see our clothes on the floor...recall all what has happened...grabbing your huge bra...."im taking this with me, you wont need it for some time..." i sneer...as i also take mine...and then kneel beside you...as i grab your arms and tie your wrists with it...yt

2:27 ?? britkkup: I don't fight, knowing that I'm in no shape but also knowing that I'm going not going to lose touch with you, already knowing that this won't be the last time our paths cross. "I'll be coming back for it" yt

2:30 ?? chesty_melinda: i reach down and grab your sensitive clit...between fore and thumb....as i squeeze it some, making sure i got your attention, splayed and tied as you are now..."next time, i will strap on fuck you Brit. with a strap on thick enough that satisfies your loose ass and cxnt...so dream of that...and till then, you can't titfight anyone without my permission...got it?" yt

2:32 ?? britkkup: "I don't want to fight anyone else, and we'll see who gets fucked with that strap on Melinda" My pussy already aching, your further torture is almost to much, I gasp for air, barely able to catch my breath yt

2:33 ?? chesty_melinda: "you dare talk back, cxnt.." i mutter as i increase the pressure on your clit hold seeing you suffer now...yt

2:34 ?? britkkup: I slam my eyes shut against the pain, "Ohhh please please please stop fuck stop! I beg you." yt

2:36 ?? chesty_melinda: twisting it some as it throbs and aches, pulsates lwith life of its own in my fingers..."you know this clit belongs to me now?" yt

2:36 ?? britkkup: "Yes oh god fuuuuck yes please let go now." squirming beneath you yt

2:38 ?? chesty_melinda: i let it go as you stop squirming weakly under me...then throws in a medium sized slap along your pussy as this echoes in the room...."SLAAAAAAPPPPPP" yt

2:39 ?? britkkup: I roll over away from you, holding my aching throbbing pussy, trying to ignore you, hoping you will leave soon, not sure I'll be able to get myself off now after the damage you've done yt

2:41 ?? chesty_melinda: dressing myself..aching doing so...cramped...as i spit on your laying body...before i close the door behind...

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: TitFight: Melinda (BreastDommeMelinda) vs BritKkup
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 05:43:09 PM »
A masterpiece!  :D

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 05:14:02 AM »
Great match ladies, congratulations!!

Offline philman27

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 12:24:17 AM »
Very nice match
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs