News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

message board brawl

• 16 Replies

Offline Amber Glow

message board brawl
« on: August 13, 2018, 06:22:40 PM »
let me start off by saying i'm not sure i should be posting this here or on the message board fights' page.  but i'm a bbw ( 5'7" 250ish lbs, 24yo, 44D )  and i'm wanting to try out an idea i have for a message board fight.  i'm looking for another bbw to fight in a limited rules (if any) brawl.  the scene would be us fighting in an underground fight club holding their fights in places like old warehouses, actual clubs, and stuff like that.  i want my opponent to be another bbw, but i would like to have women of all sizes act as spectators to cheer us on, that's why i want to do this as a message board fight.  so if any bbw's are interested please let me know, and if any other women want to be involved, feel free to comment here too.

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
Re: message board brawl
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 02:13:09 PM »
Asking for it here is fine, but the actual fight should be posted to the Message Board Fights page.
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 04:49:28 PM »
YEAAAAAAAAH  :P

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 05:19:02 PM »
Asking for it here is fine, but the actual fight should be posted to the Message Board Fights page.

thanks for clarifying that for me.  :)

Offline Rachel The Tiny Titan

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 01:40:22 PM »
I'm by far not  Bbw but would love to watch and cheer you on.

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 06:37:49 PM »
would like to fight you, but maybe I am not BBW enough...

i'll send you a message.

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 05:26:33 AM »
let me start off by saying i'm not sure i should be posting this here or on the message board fights' page.  but i'm a bbw ( 5'7" 250ish lbs, 24yo, 44D )  and i'm wanting to try out an idea i have for a message board fight.  i'm looking for another bbw to fight in a limited rules (if any) brawl.  the scene would be us fighting in an underground fight club holding their fights in places like old warehouses, actual clubs, and stuff like that.  i want my opponent to be another bbw, but i would like to have women of all sizes act as spectators to cheer us on, that's why i want to do this as a message board fight.  so if any bbw's are interested please let me know, and if any other women want to be involved, feel free to comment here too.

if you're still looking for an opponent, i'll take you on.  i'm 27yo 5'5"  245lbs and willing to fight as rough as you want.
{alt}
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 08:10:35 PM »
Any suggestions on where we should fight?  it looks like i've got a good match for you all to enjoy ;)

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2018, 02:33:39 AM »
Careful what you wish for Amber. Looks like you are gonna have your hands full. Julie had no problem agreeing to fighti rough either. How about you two climb into the Mma cage?

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2018, 08:26:00 AM »
Careful what you wish for Amber. Looks like you are gonna have your hands full. Julie had no problem agreeing to fighti rough either. How about you two climb into the Mma cage?

i don't mind fighting in a cage amber.  as long as everyone can see us going at it and none of the brats you get to cheer you on try to get involved.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2018, 05:45:03 PM »

i don't mind fighting in a cage amber.  as long as everyone can see us going at it and none of the brats you get to cheer you on try to get involved.

at i'll have people cheering me on, bitch.  if you want to fight in a cage, that's fine.  just don't expect any rules as i'll just break them anyway.

Offline Triple X Tamara

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2018, 06:01:29 PM »
Kick her ass Julie!!!!!!!!

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2018, 04:31:30 AM »

at i'll have people cheering me on, bitch.  if you want to fight in a cage, that's fine.  just don't expect any rules as i'll just break them anyway.

we don't need rules hon, just a place to do this.  don't dress nice though, i will tear it and you up.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2018, 04:33:31 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing this!!! Amber is going to knock her ass out!

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2018, 05:33:58 PM »
Ready whenever you are Julie, we'll see who gets torn up.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74570.0