News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight/Fist Fight Motel Parking Lot

• 9 Replies

Offline Alluring_Ann

Catfight/Fist Fight Motel Parking Lot
« on: August 16, 2018, 11:00:42 PM »
Ok I am down on my luck and have to move into a Motel that rents rooms week to week .. This Crazy Bitch a couple of doors down  is calling me a whore and says I am flirting with her man and wants to fight me ... I am really not dressed fer a fight more fer her man ... She is pissing me off banging at my door ... I guess I will go and fight her ... I open my door ... ugly bitch is drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette ... she is calling me whore and yelling she is going to beat the fuck out of me ... Fuck she is like 5'6 and I am 5'2 ... She looks even taller since I am barefooted and she ain't ... Oh well here goes ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Catfight/Fist Fight Motel Parking Lot
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 03:12:59 PM »
You will take her. You look tougher and hotter.

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 08:57:30 PM »
Thanks J T

The look her her ugly face when I slapped that stupid hat off her fucking head is worth it ... Bitch ripped my favorite robe off me  ... fighting her in just my black bra & bikini panties ... She is pulling the shit out of my hair and I can't get a good gripe of hers but I am holding my own and I tore that cheap ass necklace off her ... She's pulled me over to the yuking grass but it's better than fighting her in the street ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 06:26:12 PM »
Gotta say I put my money on the Crazy Bitch. Alluring Ann is going toe to toe with her.

T
Cheers!

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 12:00:56 AM »
Once we got on the grass I am taking it to her … I have ripped open  her cheap ass blouse and yeah she has pulled down my bra so my 38 D's are exposed and the guys watching us fight are loving it … this ain't my first fight and it won't be my last … I know I am bleeding but so is she and I am on top and the junkie bitch is sucking air … haha you bet on the wrong bitch …

AA …
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 11:22:56 AM »
Crazy Bitch beats the shit out of Me and leaves Me fer dead.

Offline LeighBBW

• I love a good cyber catfight !
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 07:21:43 PM »
The Crazy Bitch wins as she pounds the WHORE into the dirt and leaves her for dead.
" get over it bitch "

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 03:18:45 PM »
OUUUUU the cxnt has rolled on top of me and slammed her knee between my legs ... oh fuck that hurt ... " I am gonna fuck you up WHORE " she hisses with her stale beer and cigarette breath ... She lands a punch and I am seeing stars and grabs at my exposed tit ... She is trying to straddle me .. my bare feet  push against the grass and dirt as I try to buck her off me ... I am starting to tirer ... that blow to my pussy hurt me ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 05:15:06 PM »
OUUUUU the cxnt has rolled on top of me and slammed her knee between my legs ... oh fuck that hurt ... " I am gonna fuck you up WHORE " she hisses with her stale beer and cigarette breath ... She lands a punch and I am seeing stars and grabs at my exposed tit ... She is trying to straddle me .. my bare feet  push against the grass and dirt as I try to buck her off me ... I am starting to tirer ... that blow to my pussy hurt me ...

Come on Ann!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2018, 06:59:25 PM »
Come on Crazy Bitch I have money riding on you. Punch her out!

T lol
Cheers!