News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Upcoming event

• 0 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Upcoming event
« on: August 22, 2018, 04:58:18 PM »
Hi everyone,

this is not a direct poll challenge but more of a announcement.

This friday, 24th august I will launch a poll fight in the "members catfight poll!" section. It will be an interactive titfight/sexfight poll in which every competitor messages her moves to me, I will then match them and grant points to them based on outcomings that weagreed to before the fight. Meanwhile I will underline the match with a story that is based on their moves and will be completed during their fight.

Now the reason why I announce the poll, it is not because I want it to get a hig number of views or fame. The reason I announce it are the both competitors, they are two perfectly matched incredible sexy young women that have a feud running since 6 months! They had several fights and also competed in different fighting styles that all exhausted them to their limits, ending in a draw!!!

Now they are at a point where both are getting crazy to defeat the other, no one wants to hold back as they will settle their differences once and for all to make clear who the better women is by comparing their sexual power in erotic competition!!!

It will be for sure a fight that will have a lasting expression on their whole lifes as one of them will claim sweet victory, proving to herself that she is a godess while the other will only taste a bitter defeat that may crush her self-esteem!!! Because of this I beg you to watch the poll, give your vote and maybe leave a comment for them to help the fight meeting his high expectations.  ;)

To raise your excitement here are some not belonging together lines out of the story so far, maybe they awake your interest:

Some time later I recognized someone standing in front of me, covering the sun.

"What are you seeking for?"
"See you maybe can't understand that, I'm not searching for any physical thing, what I am searching for is vital, I need to get my inner peacy back again!"

"What is this? YOU here???"
"I'll be everywhere you are until I finally conquer your bitch body! You whore I'll fuck... you... UP!"

They both were visibly disturbed by the others appearance as they inhaled that deep their whole upper bodys rose and fall causing their tits to expand, nearly blasting their tight clothes off.

"Even if there will be a winner you won't be satisfied battling it out that way!"

"Let me try it with a question, what do you see beyond my beautyful appearance?"