News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"Say you are a bitch and I'll get off you"

• 9 Replies

Offline fight_lover1

• God Member
"Say you are a bitch and I'll get off you"
« on: August 24, 2018, 03:36:15 PM »
I thought they would be there forever... :D

https://video.adriaticmedia.hr/videos/rwuxBPdw.mp4

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
Re: "Say you are a bitch and I'll get off you"
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 03:46:48 PM »
Like that one. That mouthy little girl got her ass beat and is too stupid to know it. Only wish the other girl would have had more stamina and aggressiveness.  A few more shots to the back of her head would have shut her big mouth. She was close to breaking her tough girl persona. She asked for help from her Pos boyfriend to "help me win" when she was stuck.

Offline Rudis

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 05:35:12 PM »
Not bad - it's a pity beardy guy had to keep trying to intervene.  What was he dressed as by the way? Was there a circus in town?

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 06:00:21 PM »
good find one of the better fights seen recently ;D

Offline fight_lover1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 09:42:54 PM »
good find one of the better fights seen recently ;D
How many time you think would need to break her pride and to hear "Yes, I am a bitch, let me go..."? :)

Offline fight_lover1

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 09:43:26 PM »
Like that one. That mouthy little girl got her ass beat and is too stupid to know it. Only wish the other girl would have had more stamina and aggressiveness.  A few more shots to the back of her head would have shut her big mouth. She was close to breaking her tough girl persona. She asked for help from her Pos boyfriend to "help me win" when she was stuck.
How many time you think would need to break her pride and to hear "Yes, I am a bitch, let me go..."? :)

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 06:58:16 PM »
That mouthy little girl is just lucky she was up against a girl that wasn't that aggressive and ruthless.  Also her boyfriend helped her. And still she was almost broken. You could hear it in her voice asking her bf for help. Would love to see her try and act hard with an alpha female.  A black girl her size would shut her up

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 09:14:51 PM »
something sabrina said to kelsey but sabrina made kelsey admit sabrina was the better woman after their fight
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 09:16:41 PM »
The inked girl lost and it's not even close. She was lucky not to get her head smashed into the pavement!
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2018, 03:58:00 PM »
That mouthy little inked girl got her ass beat. She did no damage to the other girl. She was helped by her fat ass long short wearing boyfriend twice.
The only thing that saved her was other girl was not a fighter and was probably afraid of getting in trouble.
I was once in a fight outside a bar. Dude sucker punched me. I got on top and pounded him in face a few times. I knew cops were up and down that street all the time. I let him up and he started talking shit as I walked away.  Difference between him and I is I have stuff to lose. He is a loser with nothing.
Looked like same case here.
One girl went home with knots on her head and it was mouthy white trash loser.