News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ganggirl deathmatch

• 3 Replies

Offline headshotgunny

Ganggirl deathmatch
« on: October 27, 2008, 12:46:29 PM »
A story I wrote long ago for another forum , may be a bit too fatal for the tatse of many around here.

The moon stood full and pale at a poisonous green night-sky of the L:A-megaplex. Sasha fixed Mika with her eyes as the Dragon-gang member came onto the cage-fence. Mika seemed to be a bit older and taller compared to Sasha her self.
Mika seemed to hail from Japan,  just like the most members of the Dragons.
Long black hair, elegant built and an attitude of sheer beauty with full, large breasts. Hard to compare with Sasha’s boyish attitude, her short buzz-cut yellow hair, flat chest and tense physique.
Mika wore the same outfit as Sasha did, jeans-shorts and tank-tops.
The fence was closed and Mika walked up top her. The audience, mostly membery of both gangs, became louder. There was a tension that took hold of Sasha.
Among the peoples from her gang, the “Legionnaires” she saw Nicky to, her girl-friend. As their eyes where meeting sasha felt a bit more confident.
This was going to be no-holds bared and to the fucking end, two went in, one wents out breathing.
Mika looked at her with an expression of pure arrogance.
“Are these bee-stings or breasts, no one told me that I have to beat up a boy” Mika said to her followed by a taunting laughter.
Sasha didn’t say anything but she clenched her fist in pure anger.
Good thing that the time for words ended as the fence door slammed shut.
Sasha charged at Mika with a strange yell, raising her left. The haymaker hit, conecting with Mikas chin. The Dragon’s girl head slammed back a bit. Mika kept on her feet and they started a brute exchange of blows and jabs both dodging as good as possible. Blood, sweat and tears but nothing decisive.
Suddenly Mika fell back one step. She pulled the left knee up first, raising her foot after ot in a wide angle. Sasha didn’t expect such a high-flying move. It hit her hard. The world seemed to explode. Sasha forced her self to stay conscious even so the momentum took her right against the fence .
The light stopped swirling and dancing around after a moment even so Sasha felt a coppery taste in her mouth and her head ached even so adrenaline rushed trough her veins like a bullet-storm.
Mika rushed closer, right from the side. Mika slung her arms around Sasha and lifted her up a bit. Sasha screamed as Mika took her in a bear-hug, trying to squeeze the life out of her.
Sasha felt like the walls of the cage would be closing in on her as the air was forced out of her lungs. She turned and twisted, fighting again the pain and fear. She came around a bit, slamming her forehead into Mika’s face with brute force, all but breaking the Japanese nose.
Both fighters slammed to the ground. Sasha’s view was blurred by tears and anger but she got back to her feet first. Mika was still down holding her fair nose, her legs spread. Sasha got closer slamming her right foot down into Mika’s groin, two more times her heel homed in. Mika screamed in agony.
Sasha felt like she was swallowing white-hot iron each time she took a breath. She jumped down on Mika’s chest and both struggled for control, clawing and beating at each other.
Finally it was Sasha, sitting atop of a Mika who was mourning below her breath.
Sasha wasted no time slamming her fists into Mika face and tits.
She ended up slamming Mika head into the ground by the hair. One time, a second time, and a third, THUDD!
Sasha coukldn’t believe that the bitch was still alive. Sasha got up and pulled Mika up to the knees by the hair.
Sasha stepped behind her, the audience went wild in rage and cheers. Sasha grabbed Mika by the chin and the back of the head collecting all her rage and strength.
A short twist to the left and a long one to the right, aiming upward, with all her , might.
Knackk! Mika was food for the dogs. Sasha fell to her knees, being the survivor, the winner.
Sasha:{alt}
Mika:{alt}

suneha

Re: Ganggirl deathmatch
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 12:57:29 PM »
nice story would you like to write a story about me and holly

Offline headshotgunny

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 01:00:04 PM »
No problem I will contact you.First:Thanks for your comment:D

suneha

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 01:57:55 PM »
thanks for that, there are some of photos the girl who beat me up so badly and tied me up when i was about to go to my office, i was wearing black satin knee length pencil skirt and long sleeves white shirts which is my favourite dress. when you 're writting a story i want my dress to keep till the end of the fight, never mind you can get my ass kicked from the other woman write this story soon.