News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Labor day MvsF fight in the midwest?~IRL ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH!!

• 2 Replies

Offline BattleofTheSexes

• MvF Fight Champion of The World (0-0)
So I highly doubt I will receive any responses, but if there is any girl that wants to try beating my weak ass down over the weekend hit me up. pun intended. I am not a fighter, never fought or trained, but I am curious if I am as tough as I think, and how so compared to a tough scrapper chick. I am pretty open as far as opponent, style of fight, rules/lack thereof, ...stakes? maybe.
I'm not stupid, any girl willing to step up and take this challenge probably has fought guys before and enjoys hurting and humiliating them, but whatever. There has to be at least one warrior woman in the midwest tough enough or sadistic enough to step up and try it. 
You can't beat me because you can't hurt me!
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!

Offline KelleyVH35

Re: Labor day MvsF fight in the midwest?~IRL ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 05:44:13 AM »
 How will you fighting a woman establish if you are as tough as you think?  If you win, big deal.  Yes, the average man can beat up the average woman who will be smaller than him.  Even if same weight, the man normally has a higher percentage of muscle mass.  If you really want to know how tough you are, go to a bar/club and hit on some guy's girl or wife.

Offline BattleofTheSexes

• MvF Fight Champion of The World (0-0)
Re: Labor day MvsF fight in the midwest?~IRL ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH!!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 12:13:34 AM »
1st, all of that is covered in my profile, and 2nd just because you do not feel like you are up to the challenge does not mean someone else feels the same way. So go troll elsewhere. I am looking for that rare woman warrior not afraid of a challenge, or to prove herself the equal of a man regardless of differences.
You can't beat me because you can't hurt me!
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!