News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter

• 2 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter
« on: August 29, 2018, 02:34:40 AM »
My life with Kelsey has been amazing!  Since we met by chance one night, and she fought Candi twice, in the same night, losing the first in the club, then winning at Candi’s place a little later, kind of an “after fight”, it’s been amazing! She’s the bubbliest person I know, full of energy, always horny as hell and out of this world in bed!  Honestly, she’s tough to keep up with, and most of the time wears me out and still ready to go longer!

We had so much fun together that we’d go out, dinner, dancing, whatever, and she’d be pointing out women and asking me if I thought she could take them in a fight?  After getting smacked a few times for asking which kind, every time, I learned to assume sex-fighting. Yes, that’s right… sex fighting.  I tell you, I’m in heaven! Now, usually, my answer was always, “You of course… sheeeshhh!” which she’d always smile and say, “you know it baby!” Then….   It happened. 

We were at dinner one evening as usual. I think it was few night’s ago and I don’t remember seeing her come in with anyone, but this girl walked by and I just stared.  Kelsey was like, “ uhhhummm…”(cleared her throat). “I’m sorry baby, but did you see her?”  “WHO!?” she said, kind of sternly. “Oh, baby, you have to see her!  If she’s not your perfect match physically, then I’m not really sitting here right now!” I replied.  A long few minutes later and here she comes again… “Baby!” I say as I covertly point to this girl. Even Kelsey stared in disbelief.  I tell you, it was like looking at a complete mirror image, accept for the hair and faces. 

Now, I just sit there and grin widely as it’s not often that anyone catches Kelsey off guard like that and has her speechless without saying a word! Finally, I laugh a little and Kels snaps out of it, looks at me funny and laughs and then throws a large breadcrumb at me! We both laugh a bit.  “I told you, didn’t I?” I say excitedly!  “Yes, OMG… She’s amazing!” came Kelsey’s reply! She then leans in and looks at me, with an almost concerned look on her face as she asks the next question…  ”Do you think I could take her?”  I say, “Catfight?” … Kelsey laughs and throws her napkin at me! “Jerk!” and laughs.  “Seriously baby, I’m not sure… I’ve never doubted you before but… I think it would be you, ultimately, but I think she’ll give you a run for your money!”  Kelsey grinned.

As we were finishing up, Kelsey said she needed to use the restroom, I smiled as she left, and then I saw… I saw this blonde making her way to the restroom as well.  My heart started pounding as I suddenly was so excited just wondering what was happening.  Kelsey’s been known to have a skirmish or two in restrooms. I’m sitting there nervously as a waitress walks by with a few shots and beers, I reach up and grab a shot really quick and down it. She scolds me, I claim nervousness and hand her $20 for it; she looks at it and smiles and walks away. 

Now, I look up to see Kelsey and the blonde coming out of the restroom together smiling and grinning and laughing together! I’m puzzled, as I’m sure my look gave it away as they came to the table.  Kelsey pops up and says, “Michael, this is Bridgette… Bridgette, this is Michael!”  We both say hi and smile. Kelsey looks at me sideways as I’m sure I have a scared look on my face. “Bridgette, please excuse my boyfriend, he doesn’t know how to deal w/ to hot women walking up to him laughing!”  We all laugh, especially Bridgette who jumps into the seat next to me, wraps her arm around me and gives me a kiss on the cheek! ME, I look like a deer in headlights as Kelsey laughs and then Bridgette joins in!

After a few minutes of polite conversation and general laughing and getting more comfortable around each other, Bridgette says she has to get back to her friends and I say we’re about to head out anyway…  Bridgette and Kelsey give each other a hug goodbye. (I could have sworn it lingered for a few seconds) As they were parting, Kelsey says, “See you soon!” and grins really big! Bridgette replies, “Absolutely!” and looks at me then turns and walks off.  As Kelsey turns around I look at her w/ a raised eyebrow and she just continues to grin really huge now!

We get in the car and Kelsey says, “Lets just head home… I think I’d rather stay in tonight.” I nod as I begin to take us home. “So,” I say, “What was the “see ya soon” comment about? Kelsey looked at me, grinned, and put her hand on my upper thy… “so sweet… so innocent… I’ll fix you yet!”.

We get home, laugh a while at what’s on tv…  next thing I know, we’re making out good and hard and fast. I pick her up, take her to the bed room and we fall on the bed together and just get going and “KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!” on my door!  “WTF?” I say… Kelsey’s just grinning from ear to ear and laughing!    I open the door, there’s Bridgette standing there looking as sexy as you could imagine!  “Hi there!” she says. I’m just as dumbfounded as can be. “Come in!!!!” is yelled from the bedroom, and as I turn around, Bridgette bounces right by me with one of the finest asses I’ve ever seen. Kelsey’s rival to the end!

Kelsey comes out of the bedroom in one of my long sleeve shirts, and nothing else! Well, maybe panties, I’d have to wait to see. Bridgett puts her stuff down on the table, and she and Kelsey give each other a hug! I swear, it’s like looking at two 5’5”, 125lb twins! Literally, from toes to head, they’re identical. Legs the same size, butts the same size… Only visible difference is Bridgette is blonde, and Kelsey has slightly larger breasts. OH, and Bridgette’s still wearing her heals!

I have to blink a few times and when I get my vision straight again, they’re both making out like crazy!  Both are running their tongues into the other’s mouth each of them moaning. As they continue, Bridgette somehow works here way out of her heals and now they’re truly the same size! Bridgette appears to be as much of an alpha as Kelsey is as she grabs Kelsey by the hair and pulls her head back causing Kelsey to growl as he her hair is pulled!  She then walks Kelsey to the wall and shoves her into hit rather hard, and then forces her body into Kelsey’s as she locks her lips onto Kelsey again!

Kelsey is moaning and whimpering like mad, and it’s only been five minutes and Bridgette has controlled everything!  My dick is hard as a rock as I stand there and watch Kelsey being controlled. Kelsey’s right leg wraps around Bridgette’s left, and she runs her calf all the way up the back of her thigh and both women moan in ecstasy as Bridgett reaches down and grabs Kelsey’s thigh to hold her leg up as she slowly leans her left thigh forward right into Kelsey’s hot wet pussy! Kelsey almost melts when she does this as I see Bridgette’s muscles tighten and flex as she holds Kelsey in place as they both pause, stop kissing and pant into each other’s face! “Ohmygod!” Kelsey says!  “That was fucking awesome!!!” Bridgette smiles and says, “I told you before, I’ll fuck you into next week!”  My jaw hit the floor!

Kelsey then moves so fast that It caught Bridgette off guard!  Kelsey spun them around and slammed Bridgette into the wall and locked onto her w/ her lips and the whole process started over again! Both Bridgette and Kelsey were moaning and whimpering.  Their hands… well, let’s just say the phrase “Roman Hand and Russian Fingers” left nothing out!
Soon, Kelsey began sliding down Bridgette’s body, kissing as she went down to a squatting position then ran her hands up the sides of Bridgette’s legs, grabbed her panties and slowly pulled them all the way down. Bridgette turned towards me and smiled, then motioned for me to come over.  As I got there, Kelsey had already stood back up and was kissing Bridgette’s neck.  Bridgette pulled me into a kiss that rivaled Kelsey’s! As we pulled away, she moved to kiss my ear and said, “you’re going to love watching me make her my slave!” and clamped her lips onto my ear lobe and sucked and pulled on it as she moved away.  My cock even harder, if possible!

Then, she grabbed Kelsey by the hair, not too tightly, and began walking her into the bedroom! Kelsey responded in kind and I followed them in with a kitchen chair…  As the got to the bed, Bridgette through Kelsey roughly on the bed making her reply with a “Bitch! What was that for!?”.  “I’m letting you know who the alpha is, bitch! That’s why! When we’re finished, you will be my fuck slave whenever, and where ever I want!” Wit that, Kelsey laughed out loud… “Bitch, you have no idea what you’re up against! You won’t be able to walk out of here tomorrow with out help!”

Now, on her knees on the bed, Kelsey began unbuttoning the shirt, finishing it and letting it fall off her shoulders behind her, exposing her beautifully perfect shaped natural “C” cups! Bridgette just stood and watched, and licked her lips! Then, she stepped out of her dress, standing there totally naked with her natural perfectly shaped “B” cup tits, as Kelsey licked her lips. Now, Bridgette stepped forward and climbed onto the bed on her knees in front of Kelsey. They matched perfectly! As I said before, Mirror images! Even their hard nipples lined up perfectly as they came so close together!

to be continued....

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 10:04:38 PM »
Mmmmmmm finally a true rival for me!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
Re: Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 05:06:17 AM »
Hell yeah!!! Hot az hell!  Ya All do a part 2 of this? Kelsey got a banging body!