News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter - Part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter - Part 2
« on: August 30, 2018, 08:08:28 PM »
Sorry this is going to be a few part story.  I'm trying to work as quick as I can.

…..  So there they were, Bridgette and Kelsey, kneeling, facing each other in the middle of my king sized bed in a dimly lit room. The room was dim, yet bright enough to make out a lot of finite details of the two, such as the goosebumps showing on both women. They were so close together without touching that I think it would be hard pressed to get a folded piece of paper between them.

I truly don’t know WHO initiated first contact there, but I remember their perfectly matching nipples slowly coming together, Kelsey’s right and Bridgette’s left, tip to tip as they pressed together slowly. The silence in the room was deafening until suddenly two whimpers came from them both at the same time as they looked down and saw that their nipples were pointed straight up by the force of the others. Nether one yielding to the other!  (I think I started drooling at that point, I’m not sure) As if on cue, they lifted their eyes and stared daggers into the other one. Slowly, Kelsey pressed forward a little more, forcing her breast to compress Bridgette’s smaller one for a moment and making her moan softly as her tit compressed slightly.

“OOOOHHHH Bitch, you don’t know what you’re starting!” came from Bridgette! Kelsey just gave a half smile/half smirk grin and said, “Lets see what you’ve got slut!” Bridgette slowly brought her arms up, running her hands up Kelsey’s arms, touching her ever so lightly. When she got her arms even with her chest, she slowly wrapped them around Kelsey as she realized what was going on too and did the same. Once both women had their arms wrapped around each other, Bridgette said, “Are you sure you’re ready… bitch?” Kelsey’s eyes narrowed just a bit…” mmmmhmmmm…   slut”.

Both women pulled the other closer and I could see Kelsey’s slightly larger breast engulf Bridgette’s slightly smaller ones. Both women had a look of pleasure on their face at first as they moved their boobs around by shifting their shoulders, up… down…forward…backwards… circular motions… Moans and grunts could be heard as they pressed their boobs and nipples together!  Kelsey did something surprisingly, and pulled downward, and lifted her breasts up, dragging them upwards across Bridgette’s making her squeal in a slight pain, and followed by a deep moan… Suddenly, Kelsey pressed forward really hard and forced them over onto Bridgette’s back.

Suddenly, legs were flying…arms unwrapped and were flying around as they struggled for position.  Finally, Kelsey was able to maintain the top position and force Bridgette’s arms out wide as she lay there and ground her body down onto Bridgette’s who steamed that she couldn’t remove Kelsey from atop of her! “Not the pushover you thought I’d be, am I?” Kelsey said, nose to nose with her rival. Kelsey then dove her tongue into her rival’s mouth and they picked up right where they left off, with their tongue duel!  As their tongues darted in and out of their mouths and moans and whimpers came at a wile pace, they were now slowly maneuvering their legs around and rubbing each other as Bridgette was running her foot up and down the back of Kelsey’s leg!

Soon, as if by mutual agreement, both women spread their legs with Bridgette’s left leg on the outside of Kelsey’s right, and her left leg between both of Kelsey’s! Kelsey sat up, grabbed Bridgette’s left leg and lifted it to her shoulder, all while looking down at her with her eyes dancing from her face to her perfectly shaved glossy wet pussy and not quite hard clit, looking up at her. Kelsey then lowered her perfectly shaven soaking wet pussy onto Bridgette’s with both women making and audible moan as their juices messed and they slid their pussies together!

Kelsey through her head back and twisted her head to the side and began kissing the inside of Bridgette’s calf and ankle as she slowly worked their pussies together below. Bridgette, for her sake, was tilting her head back and clenching the sheets as she moaned and panted as their pussies slid together. When Kelsey kissed her ankles and calf, she literally let out a small whimper/squeak that told me that she had a weakness there and really loved that!  “OOH, you’re SO wet slut!!” Kelsey said while slowly riding her rival almost in the middle of the bed! It wasn’t another 5 minutes and Bridgette was screaming her first Orgasm as Kelsey road her confidently!

“That didn’t take long!” Kelsey said with a big grin as she looked over at me! I was just smiling as big as I could while I was rubbing my self through my pants.  “Take it out!” Kelsey said, “I want to see it!”  Who could say no to that, therefore, I did as I was told! I stood up and dropped my shorts letting my raging hard on free! Kelsey’s eyes lit up as she licked her lips! Suddenly, Kelsey was laying on her back as Bridgette shoved forward and reversed the positions on her and looking down and said, “It’s not over yet Bitch! I might have cum once, but you’re going to cum until your dry and can’t go on! This isn’t just a “first to cum” thing bitch!” she exclaimed! “AND, when I’m finished with you, I’m going to fuck him so well he’ll leave you here in your own pool of cum!” as she looked at me, looked at my member and smiled!  (my mouth dropped)

Bridgette grabbed Kelsey’s leg and began grinding her pussy directly on top of Kelsey’s! Immediately Kelsey was moaning in excitement and trying to work her hips from the bottom against her! She was doing a god job on defense against her, but Bridgette’s thrusts were very powerful and Kelsey just wasn’t in a good position at the moment!  Almost another minute passed and Kelsey was screaming her first orgasm as well!  Bridgette rode her orgasm to subsiding and just looked down at Kelsey and said, “See Bitch, two can play that game!” Kelsey was still panting good when Bridgette began again with her pussy grinding, immediately making Kelsey begin moaning again! This time, Kelsey was a little better on her defense as Bridgette and she were both moaning and panting and whimpering about the same amount!

They went at it hard and heavy exchanging top positions and orgasms almost on a 1 to 1 basis for the next 30 minutes straight, with no stopping at all! All I could do was sit there, watch, and rub mine and try to keep from cumming myself. Finally, they both came together in a huge multiple orgasm!  Both screamed and panted and bucked at the other’s pussy with her own for almost 3 minutes nonstop! When it finally subsided, then were both laying flat with their legs still scissored over the other one’s and their pussies only inches apart and both women profusely sweating!

I finally came back to reality and stood up, hard dick waving in front of me and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a few bottles of water and brought them into the girls. As I got back Bridgette and Kelsey both were starting to sit up and glaring at each other with a look that was a cross between lust, anger, and infatuation all combined into one!  I approached Kelsey first and handed her the water. She smiled a very seductive smile and thanked me for the water. I then moved over to Bridgette and did the same. She looked at me, then looked at my still hard dick and said,” That’s mine when we’re finished, you know that right?” I didn’t know what to say… and just grinned.  “Thank you for the water!” she said with a big cheesy grin!

The both downed the full bottle in no time at all. When finished, Kelsey said, “You ready for round two slut, or do you wanna forfeit now and leave with your tail tucked?” “HAHAHA!!” Bridgette laughed!  “You’re better than I gave you credit for bitch, but you aint seen nothin’ yet! I promise you that!  Hell, you haven’t even been able to get my clit hard yet!” “PFFFTTTT… That won’t take long at all!” Kelsey said as she sat up, grabbed Bridgette’s ankles and pulled her closer, and dove her face into Bridgette’s pussy and began working her tongue and lips around on her! “OMG!!!” Bridgette sat up, then fell back down, then grabbed Kelsey’s head and tried to push her away, then changed and was holding her head there as her legs were already shaking and twerking wildly on the bed!  “HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! OHH MYY  GODDDD!!!! OHMYGOD!!!! That tongue!!! You’re So good at it!!!!!  FUCK!!!” screamed Bridgette!!!  And then, she screamed a huge orgasm as Kelsey found her clit and began sucking on it and lightly bit it!

“OH GOD!!” as Bridgette was coming down from her hi!  Kelsey then jumped up quickly and slid her pussy back on top of Bridgette’s now that her clit was hard and began working their clits together! This caused Bridgette to immediately cum again and, then again right after that! Kelsey was starting to wear her out after giving her multiple strong orgasms back to back like that!  Soon, Kelsey slid up on to her chest and slid her pussy over the top of one of Bridgette’s hard nipples and began sliding back and forth and essentially fucking her tit with her pussy!  Bridgette fought the position for a minute but with Kelsey in such a dominant position, there was not much she could do!  Kelsey actually gave herself a small orgasm riding Bridgette’s tit!!

All Bridgette could do was watch and feel the humiliation of Kelsey holding her down and fucking her tit like that! When Kelsey was finished, she slid over her chest and rested Bridgette in a perfect schoolgirl pin with her head trapped between Kelsey’s legs.  Kelsey then said, “Now slut, your turn!” as she slid forward and put her pussy directly on Bridgette’s mouth!  Instantly, Kelsey screamed!!! “HOLY SHIT!!” As her body tensed up!  That happened as soon as Bridgette opened her mouth and expertly darted her tongue straight into Kelsey’s pussy and began licking and flicking Kelsey’s clit with her tongue!

To be Continued….