News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter - Part 3

• 1 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter - Part 3
« on: August 31, 2018, 11:48:29 PM »
….. All Bridgette could do was watch and feel the humiliation of Kelsey holding her down and fucking her tit like that! When Kelsey was finished, she slid over her chest and rested Bridgette in a perfect schoolgirl pin with her head trapped between Kelsey’s legs.  Kelsey then said, “Now slut, your turn!” as she slid forward and put her pussy directly on Bridgette’s mouth!  Instantly, Kelsey screamed!!! “HOLY SHIT!!” As her body tensed up!  That happened as soon as Bridgette opened her mouth and expertly darted her tongue straight into Kelsey’s pussy and began licking and flicking Kelsey’s clit with her tongue!

continued....

Bridgette’s tongue worked Kelsey’s pussy and clit over for at least 15 minutes and at least 10 solid orgasms, some back to back. Every time Kelsey tried to pull away to catch her breath, Bridgette would wrap her arms around Kelsey’s legs and hold her in place!  There were times I could see Kelsey’s clit so swollen that Bridgette could suck on it with her lips puckered up and she’s literally suck it like a small dick!  That was how she forced Kelsey to have her last orgasm that was so powerful that she literally fell over and almost rolled off the bed! 

Bridgette shoved her away causing her to actually fall off the bed onto the carpeted floor. I was totally in awe at the moment watching Kelsey get dominated the way she has been! Kelsey has always been very dominant and controlling in bed, and very multi-orgasmic, but to be dominated the way she has been is just mind blowing! Of course, I’m hard as a rock watching these two go at it!   Bridgette sits up, looks down at Kelsey laying on the floor, almost passed out trying to catch her breath, then swings her feet off the bed and saunters over to me, kneels down and takes me into her mouth and deep throats me just like that! As excited as I am, it takes only about 5 pumps up and down and I’m cumming like a geyser as she pulled away just in time to miss swallowing my load, or hitting her in the face!

I didn’t know at the time, due to obvious distractions, but Kelsey saw the whole thing. I looked over at her as I got my bearings back, and you could see a little sorrow in her face, but also anger! Bridgette saw it too and decided to stoke the flame some… “Awww… What’s the matter?  Poor little bitch can’t handle a real woman? Obviously, your guy liked it! He shot is load so fast I barely had to try!” “FUCK YOU SLUT!” was all Kelsey said as she began getting to her feet! “No bitch, I’m fucking YOU!” was Bridgette’s reply!

Kelsey got to her feet and stumbled once and caught herself on the edge of the bed. Even after the rest period for her, her clit was still visibly hard! Bridgette noticed too as she commented, “WOW! You really are turned on right now! Your little clit is still hard! How would you feel about going clit to clit with a real woman’s clit?” as she took her hands and rubbed her clit as she was already partially hard and now her clit was standing out in the open too! “Do you think your little clit can handle this one?  Bitch!” 

Kelsey looked at her, then down at her clit, then at me. I smiled and nodded my head and mouthed the words, “you’ve got this baby!” She smiled and then looked at Bridgette with one hellofa devious smile and glare and said, “Lets go slut! Show me how much of a slut you really are!”

They both approached each other slowly, Kelsey still breathing harder than Bridgette after the 10 orgasms had just been forced out of her! As they came together again at the foot of the bed, both women reached for the other’s clit and began rubbing it slowly.  “oooohhh…. “came from Kelsey as a “MMmmmmmhhhmmmmmm” came from Bridgette. Bridgette’s eyes were closed as she was enjoying this very much. Kelsey looked at me and smiled in her such a sweet way, and then blew me a kiss! (I was in heaven!)  I blew her a kiss right back!

Kelsey then leaned into Bridgette, their tits compressing between them again, and began kissing her! Softly at first, then they began getting more aggressive. As the kissing got more aggressive, so did their clit rubbing!  “AAAAHHHHUUNNNGGGGGHHHHHH” came from Bridgette as “OH FUCK!” came from Kelsey as they stopped kissing and moaning into each other’s mouths and each sucked in some deep breaths as their feelings were overcoming them!

As the caught their breath they began kissing again! As they came together, you could visibly see Kelsey’s sexy tongue shoot out of her mouth and into Bridgette’s causing Bridgette to gag slightly as she wasn’t expecting such penetration like that!  Bridgette’s tongue fought back as they rotated their heads it was Bridgette’s turn to stab Kelsey’s mouth with her tongue causing the same reaction!  They were so caught up in kissing and fighting with their tongues that both women gave up massaging the other’s clit to concentrate 100% on proving who had the better kiss! 

Soon, it was settled as one girl gagged during the kiss and pulled away! “What’s the matter, SLUT! Can’t handle a better tongue?” Kelsey asked with venom in her voice.  “Fuck you Bitch!” was Bridgette’s initial reply! “Just remember who all but made you pass out with her tongue not 15 minutes ago!” “What ever Slut!” Now, both girls shoved their fingers back between their rival’s legs and began rubbing clits again!  At first, it seemed like Kelsey was getting the better of Bridgette, then suddenly, the tide turned and it was the opposite! Both girl’s knees were getting wobbly as they were trying to hold out against one another!  Then, it happened without warning!

Bridgette’s knees gave out as she came hard and literally fell onto her knees as she hit the floor and she caught herself on the bed! When she fell, she released her grip on Kelsey’s clit which was a well needed reprieve since Kelsey was obviously on the verge of cumming too!    Kelsey looked over at me and grinned and winked slyly… 

Kelsey reached down and pulled Bridgette up onto her wobbly knees, then roughly shoved her back onto the bed, face down!  Bridgette tried to getup but was shoved back down as Kelsey climbed onto the bed and knelt beside her, with her right leg curled over and around Bridgette’s left, pulling her legs apart, and her left leg straddling Bridgette’s back. Kelsey then jammed her fingers into Bridgette’s pussy from the backside and began pumping quickly in and out making Bridgette scream in pleasure as the pleasure poured through her!
3 orgasms later, Bridgette is panting and sweating like a whore in church! Kelsey’s arm is actually getting tired as hard as she’s been on her!  Suddenly, and definitely to Bridgette’s surprise, Kelsey removes her fingers from Bridgette’s pussy and slaps her so hard on her ass, it echoed through the room! Bridgette screamed, “YOU FUCKING BITCH!” Kelsey just laughed, then took her right thumb, and stuck it in Bridgette’s pussy, and took her too fingers and wrapped them over her clit and began rubbing and massaging both the upper inside of her pussy and her clit at the same time! A Nice high squeal came from Bridgette then a “MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!” as she jerked he pelvis up and down humping wildly while Kelsey controlled her from behind!  Soon Bridgette was cumming repeatedly as there was nothing she could do!

After about… 6-7 orgasms… hell, I lost count of them all, Kelsey finally stopped what she was doing. She then, took her hand and began rubbing her hard clit and pussy with Bridgette’s cum! While Bridgette was resting and panting, Kelsey flipped her over onto her back and as she positioned Bridgette, there stood Bridgette’s clit, high and proud! Kelsey smiled as she looked at it and slowly ran her finger over its tip making Bridgette moan and twitch!  “Thought you were so high and mighty, didn’t you slut? HA!” the only response from Bridgette was, “mmmmmmmmmm……”

Kelsey then climbed on top of her, straddled her right leg and lifted her left, just as they did at the very beginning….  Both clits were only inches apart and there was the other difference between the two women…  Kelsey’s clit was about the same length as Bridgette’s, but bigger around!

To be continued……………  again…………..

(Sorry, something came up, I had to leave)   No pun intended!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Re: Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter - Part 3
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 04:35:55 PM »
Don't get to confident Kelsey... I've got lots and lots and lots of stamina and strength.  Just ask my wife ;) Great writing Michael!