News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

hands-off titfight against The best titfighter

• 3 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
hands-off titfight against The best titfighter
« on: September 01, 2018, 11:44:58 AM »
Hi,

something bad happened to me. I had a chat with Ruby https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=54873 and somehow she was able to make me crumble mentaly by doing things with her tits and meanwhile talking about how strong they are. At one point I had to admit her pair is the best, what made me her slave.

Since then she’s ordering me around whole day, treating me very bad. I’m not able to flee as I’m addicted to her incredible tits.

Oh, I hear her coming back to the house, if she gets to know I’m searching for help she will be very angry, that wouldn’t be good. >.<

I beg you, someone who can stand up titfighting her, please another busty women has to beat her in a hands-off titfight to break the curse she put on me.

I really have to go now but I will come back later when she’s away again. Please message me or reply here if you think you are capable of titfighting her.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: hands-off titfight against The best titfighter
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 06:50:17 PM »
No matter what will happen this time, I will set the poll Ruby vs Apple up as soon as Ruby has messaged me which  pictures I should choose.

Sorry to terri and bustyfoxxx but many fcf members wanna see Ruby vs Apple, their rivalry has heated up to an enormous intensity.

Offline Kelly Pearl

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 05:59:45 PM »
I'd flatten and crush all of you girls, so I should be top dog here

Offline Busty Angie

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 01:18:40 PM »
Another interesting post on here.. It does seem to me that Apple tends to run her mouth a little, but I can't really judge her, as I don't know her.. But some very interesting bitchy comments I have been reading though.. I hope to see this poll fight between Ruby and Apple
Queen of the Tit fights and Sexfights