News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Another Teen Red Head (PythonLegs Vs. TeenFighterGirl NHB)

• 4 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« on: September 01, 2018, 02:14:51 PM »

Those who know me, know that I have a weakness for Red Heads, both male and female.  AND I love age difference fights! So when I ran across a sexy, 19 year old 125 pound Red Head with a 34 D bust, I couldn't resist!  We agreed upon an ANYTHING GOES Cage Match, which is my wheelhouse.  But if I have learned anything, it is that Red heads are tough as nails! 

Disclaimer:  Again I need to warn all readers about graphic violence, nudity, and OF COURSE girl on girl action! 

teenfightergirl's Link:  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=48168
PythonLegs Link:       https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=51948

August 31, 1:03 PM   Our first encounter
teenfightergirl: I'm 19 years old, 5'4", 124lbs with long redhair.  Love fighting dirty. I take on any type of opponent. any age gender size or shape
Simone: which is what I LOVE to do.  Attire is optional for me.  I like just a thong.  And we do not have to have any rules if that is how you like it.
teenfightergirl: I'm good with that
Simone: Could you have a match now?
teenfightergirl: yeah I could
Simone: I really am itching to try you out!  I have a thing for Red Heads and am about 95% lesbian (still Bisexual). 
teenfightergirl: sure thing
Simone: Beautiful!  How about a topless cage match where we are locked in the cage without interference; and ANYTHING goes?
teenfightergirl: sounds great
Simone:  Me (picture not included), wearing a white thong.  24 Y.O. 5'6" tall 135 lbs long hair, braided in a ponytail
teenfightergirl: I'll wear a purple thong
Simone: I meet you in a local secret underground fighting cage that is run by the Hells Angels.  There is a medium sized crowd of onlookers made up of Angels, and friends.  I am announced first; "From the Carolina's, our defending champion at 135 pounds, Python Legs, SIMONE!"  . . .
I run into the cage and stop about 15' in and raise my arms to a standing ovation!  I start to shadow box and stretch as I wait for you to enter. 
"From parts unknown, at 125 pounds, tonight’s challenger, TEEN FIGHTER GIRL, SHAY!"  (The rules are that whoever submits loses.  Anything is allowed.  NHB  And when there is a winner, the door is not unlocked until the winner is satisfied and may do as she wishes to the loser!) 

teenfightergirl: I'm announced and I strut down to the cage in my tiny thong.. my 34D breasts bouncing as I move and my long red hair sweeping side to side freely across my back.. I walk up into the cage standing opposite from you as the door is closed behind me.. looking you up and down licking my lips as I raise my hands up in fists ready to fight. 
Simone: As I look at your sexy body I start to get aroused!  You are very sexy, and so young.  Only 19!  I lick my lips as my nipples get stiff and I start towards you, left hand up in front of my face, Right hand near my right breast.  I stopped only 15' inside the cage to put you close to the cage wall, and I come hard at you paying close attention to defending any crotch kicking by you.  I hook the left, trying to smack it into your right side boob as a test punch to see what you will do.   (Come at me and see what happens!)
teenfightergirl: you come on fast and go straight for my right breast.. I put my right arm out to the side to block your punch.. "Going to have to try harder than that bitch", I say and then go with a left cross of my own trying to flatten your right breast to your ribs and hopefully move you back so I can get away from the cage wall.
Simone: You prove that you are very quick as you block and counter punch with a left cross that smacks hard into my right 35B tit and it stings!  I make a grunt and come straight at you, trying to wrap my arms around you and dig my claws into your exposed ass cheeks.  I then try to push you backwards against the cage wall, using my 10 pound weight advantage.  Then I lift my right knee, aiming between your legs! 
teenfightergirl: you step back for a moment and i go to follow you but you surprise me grabbing my ass and slamming me back into the cage wall.. my hands reach for your hair to push you back off of me but your knee smashes my kitty hard and I clutch your hair in my hand as my body curls in pain against the cage.
Simone: "Take that BITCH!"  I lower my head and press my forehead between your breasts and throw a left and a right uppercut in rapid succession!  I aim at your under-boobs, trying to stretch your breast muscles and cause you great pain!  "HOW DOES THAT FEEL, cxnt?!?"   (The Hells Angels cheer as we start to cause some real damage to each other!)
teenfightergirl: I scream as your fists slam up into my breasts. "Fucking BITCH!", I hiss, and then wrap my arms around your head trying to close my breasts around your face and hopefully protect them from more punches.  Then I lift my right knee to hit you low; not caring if I get belly or pussy.
Simone: Your cry makes me wet!  But then you grind your aching boobs into my face and pull my face tight to our cleavage, blocking my view, and cutting off my air!  (OH FUCK!) I think to myself, and then I feel your knee connect with my labia!  "UUUUNNNH!"  I scream out from the intense pain in my pussy!  I now desperately grab the waistband of your thong and yank it upwards into your crack as I struggle to breathe and free my face from your bosom!  "FUCKING RED cxnt!"  The Hells Angels now rise to their feet and reach a fever pitch!
teenfightergirl: I smile big as my knee smashes your pussy, but then I grimace as you yank up hard on my tiny thong.  "Fucking Hell!"  I yelp, letting go of your head and twisting, with my right hand on the side of your head I try to shove your face into the cage wall.
Simone: As you push my head against the steel cage, I give a second yank on your thong and it rips off of you, after being lodged into your crack!  My hands, now free, immediately search out your nipples!  My thumbs and forefingers pinch your nipples and then twist them from side to side!  The crowd noise continues to rise as our savagery intensifies.  I CAN'T lose to a 19 year old!  But you look incredibly sexy as you attack me like a wildcat!  The PAIN that courses through my nipples is making me even hornier!
teenfightergirl: I shriek as you grab my thong and yank harder. I let go of your head as my thong rips free.  My shaved pussy is now exposed for all to see!  My hand grabs your wrists as you attack my nipples. "You cxnt!", I scream and then try to ram my knee up into your crotch to make you pay for my breast punishment and losing my thong!
Simone: You have me at a logistical disadvantage (pressed against the cage), and have a free shot at my pussy! Again your knee strikes it!  "FUCKING cxnt!!!"  I lose my grip on your nipples and my back is now pressed against the cage wall as I try to catch my breath!  You are now holding both my wrists, so I lift my left leg, trying to kick you between your legs!  "WHORE!"
teenfightergirl: I pin your hands against the cage but as you try to respond with a low kick I twist my hip and your leg kick is blocked.  I lean in tight to your body and pin your hips uncomfortably to the cage.  I then try to bring your hands together over your head so I can hopefully control both arms with one hand.
Simone: Starting to get my wind back, I resist and put all of my strength into keeping my hands apart.  "As soon as I fully recover, I am going to fuck you up so bad, that your mother won't even know you, WHITE BITCH!"  I struggle mightily, as the crowd starts to sense that you are gaining control! 
teenfightergirl: I struggle to get your hands together so I pull my hips back and try to slam them hard into your lower body.  My face dipping low, I try to suck your right nipple into my mouth intending to give it a hard bite.
Simone: The slamming of your hips into mine makes me even hornier.  I am starting to wilt under my younger and smaller opponent's merciless attacks!  I lift my legs so that gravity will allow my firm, shapely ass to fall down to the ground.  Then I free my right hand from your left, as I fall.  I throw a hard right, directly at your pubic bone, just above your pussy! 
teenfightergirl: OUUUFFF!  I groan aloud as your fist hits me low, making my womanhood throb in agony!  I let go of your other hand and quickly step back my right hand rubbing my mound in pain, taking a moment to catch my breath.
Simone: I stagger up to my feet and move away from the wall, circling and breathing hard.  Sweat pours from my body as I catch my breath and await for your next attack, hoping that it will take you awhile to recover. 
"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW, RED cxnt?"  (I am exhausted, and in great pain!) 

teenfightergirl: You circle off the wall and I decide I can't let you recover.  So I rush at you. "You're going down BLACK BITCH!", I scream.  Then as I get close to you, I fake a kick to your crotch, hoping your try to block it and give me the opportunity to smash my forearm into your tits.
Simone:  Knowing that another blow to my pussy is game over, I do hop back, bending at the waist to defend my pussy from taking another hit.  You then bring your forearm down on the top of my breasts and it is quite painful!  Tears now run down my cheeks!  But I am now in the position to throw a right uppercut back at your left under-boob!  The crowd again goes into a frenzy, responding to the damage we are both receiving! 
teenfightergirl:  I hit my mark and smash my forearm into both your breasts but your fist explodes up under my left breast making it bounce painfully on my chest and send me stumbling back several steps.
Simone: I limp forward as fast as I am able, tears are streaming down my cheeks as my pain level reaches AGONY from your merciless attack!  (FUCK THIS) I think.  It is do or die time.  I CAN'T keep taking this kind of punishment!  With my left hand up for defense I reach for your pussy with my right hand and try to insert my index and middle fingers inside your cxnt, as my thumb searches for your engorged clit.  I am attempting to scratch your inner pussy, while trying to squeeze your clit hard with my thumb!  "I AM GOING TO OWN THAT RED cxnt NOW, BITCH! "  I scream! 
(The crowd screams are now deafening!  Half of the crowd wants me to destroy you, and the other half wants the plucky Red Head to destroy the reigning black champion!)

teenfightergirl: My eyes get wide as your finger invades my pussy, clawing my cxnt as your thumb starts crushing and grinding my clit!  I shriek in throbbing pain, up on my toes, my hands both going for your wrist trying to separate your hand from my womanhood.
Simone: I cock my left arm and send a hook aimed at the right side of your jaw.  If it lands I should be able to finish you, BUT if it doesn't then I will be open for a counter attack, and will probably be finished!
 (GAWD AM I SOAKING WET!)  (I LOVE this!) 

teenfightergirl: My jaw snaps to the side and I stagger; one hand letting go of your wrist to hold my jaw, the other still pushing on your lower hand as I start to lean against you, groaning in anguish!   
Simone: I feel myself cum as I see you reeling from my punch to your jaw!  Releasing your pussy, I quickly pinch down on both of your nipples and then twist them.  I see the pain in your eyes as you groan!  I then back your ass up to the wall, but I stop just short and yank your body clockwise, spinning you by your nipples and slamming your back against the cage wall, HARD!  You hit with a thud and I then start punching you tits with my middle knuckles extended!  The knuckles push deep into your flesh all the way to the bone, causing you TREMENDOUS PAIN!  "I OWN YOUR FUCKING WHITE ASS NOW, RED BITCH!  . . . WHO'S YOUR MOMMY, cxnt?!?  SUBMIT WHORE!!!" 
teenfightergirl: I scream as my breasts are getting flattened to my chest.  Your middle knuckle digging deep into my firm and spectacular 34D's!  My hands reach up, wrapping around my breasts, trying to protect them as I lean back into the cage, now unable to retaliate.
Simone: As you block your breasts, my punches then go lower.  I drive two uppercuts into your belly and aim one at your pussy.  Then I throw an uppercut at the bottom of your chin, no having a huge grin on my face! 
teenfightergirl: Ouufff!, I moan as your fist hits my belly then I double over as you hammer my pussy setting me up your uppercut puts me on my ass dazed against the cage!  My arms drop limp at my side. 
Simone: The Hells Angels gatekeeper comes to the cage and yells to me, asking if I want to stop the fight now.  "HELL NO!"  I now measure each punch as they SMACK into your alabaster flesh!  A roundhouse right to your side-boob.  Then I start teeing off on your belly, driving fist after fist deep into your guts!  Each punch lands with a loud delicious SMACK!  "YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU HAD MY BLACK ASS, DIDN'T YOUR, RED cxnt?  . . . WELL NOW I AM GOING TO PUNCH YOUR TITS FLAT!"  I then start pounding your nipples, putting all of my strength behind each punch.  "SUBMIT, or be KNOCKED OUT!"
teenfightergirl:  I scream and whimper with each punch, making my breasts turn black and blue and swell up a almost a full cup size.  It is over as you mercilessly pound me at will!  I groan and whimper; my shaved, exposed pussy visibly wet as I sob my submission to you. 
Simone:  Standing over you as you slump to the ground, I slowly remove my soaked thong.  I put a foot on your face as I raise my arms in victory!  "And now you are my BITCH!"  The crowd mostly cheers with a smattering of boos as I position you flat on the ground and sit on your breasts.  "HERE COMES YOUR DINNER!  . . . . . I AM SERVING PUSSY!  . . . . . EAT IT!"  I skooch up and thrust my wet, sweaty pussy into your face and start "going to town on it as I; FUCK YOUR FACE!   
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OH YES BABY!  . . . . . . . . GAWD THAT IS GOOD!" 
I feel your mouth and tongue responding, as I grind my soaking wet cxnt aggressively against your face!  And it is not long, before I am moaning and arching my back to obtain the best possible angle to stimulate my fully engorged clit!  After a couple minutes I feel a sensation welling up in my loins! 
"CUMMMMMMMMMMMMING!"  I scream as I finish like I am riding a bucking bronco! 

teenfightergirl: I moan and weakly lick you as you go crazy humping and grinding on my face.  As I lay under you, my pussy drips and runs!  I am deeply aroused as you own my face and cum hard covering me with your cum! 
Simone: My moans turn to screams as I explode all over your face!  My honey flavored cum runs down your cheeks and chin until finally my entire body stiffens, and my thighs squeeze your head tightly!  I make a squealing noise and then fall to the ground exhausted and completely satisfied!  Several minutes later I rise and tell the gatekeeper to open the cage.  I kneel over you, your battered and discolored body shows the war that just took place between us.  Then I lean down and plant a soft passionate kiss on your lips!  I taste myself, and then I then rise and walk out of the cage, leaving you behind.   
"CALL ME whenever you want a rematch, Shay!"  Then I strut off, shifting my hips seductively, BUT with a noticeable limp!

-The End-

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Re: Another Teen Red Head (PythonLegs Vs. TeenFighterGirl NHB)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 11:02:32 PM »
I will have my revenge...

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 04:34:05 PM »

Come at me BITCH and see what happens! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 07:37:26 PM »

RED HEADS RULE!!!  KICK ASS TeenRedHead! 

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 05:05:18 AM »
Two sexiest women in the world black vs pale redhead in a brutal fight it doesn't get any better.