News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Olga Kurylenko vs Stephanie Corneilluson

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Olga Kurylenko vs Stephanie Corneilluson
« on: September 03, 2018, 05:18:27 PM »
Story took place in 2016
{alt}
{alt}

Stephanie Corneliuson wanted to get into a fight and after showing up in Legends of Tomorrow she was more eager than ever and she heard that a fellow European was looking for fights.  A woman who choked whenever she was challenged, against Kate Beckinsale she was knocked out.  Choked out by Jaimie Alexander.  When she beats Olga Kurylenko any talk of a rematch with Alexander would be gone, any talk of a fight with Gal Gadot gone and she would fight them.

Olga got a challenge and looked up the name, watched some video and was impressed.  This was a fight she would take.  They were both in Hungary and would fight in front of spectators in a plexi glass cube.  They’d walk out in dresses and strip the other to the bra and panties before entering, the fight would end when one was able to walk out of the structure

Stephanie and Olga walked out together.  .  They faced off “I will beat you like all the others did.”

“Your loss will make that woman fight me.”  She pointed at Gal

“Maybe then we make this; winner fights Gal.”

Gal Gadot walked up to both and stood between them “I will make it more interesting, winner does fight me and if Olga wins and beats me… I’ll bring her Jaimie Alexander.  If Stephanie wins here and then beats me I’ll bow down to her as the true Amazon.  So yes I shall fight this winner but now I am the one who strips both of you to bra and panties…. Agreed.”

“Agreed”

“Sounds amazing”  Olga was having problems focusing on Stephanie even as she watched Gal reveal the terrific body of Stephanie Cornelluson.

“You’ve finally begun winning fights but this is one that puts pressure on you… Close to achieving what you want is this where you choke.”  Stephanie loved the sight of Olga’s body, she felt she was better but it was close

Gal stared at Olga “You are who they wanted you know that right… My career is built on you not being available.”

Olga looked over and Gal began to laugh then Gal Continued “I beat you for it because I was the better fit now win this fight and I’ll prove it.”

Stephanie grabbed Olga by the hair and threw her into the cube.  “She won’t win.”

Stephanie had herself a little stare down with Gal but had her hair grabbed was pulled in and thrown at the far side “Shut the door its time to settle up and time for Gal to learn fear.”

The door shut and Olga rushed at Stephanie and slammed her into the cube.  Stephanie groaned but hit a elbow to the back then a knee lift and pushed Olga away.  Stephanie went  for a fight ending round house kick but it was ducked and Olga pushed Stephanie chest first into the cube.

Olga hit three right punches to the kidney then tried for a full nelson but Stephanie pushed back then got her feet on the cube and kicked back.  Both women got up and Stephanie hit a jab then spun for a back fist punch but got taken down by Olga.

Stephanie first acted like a pro fighter and pushed down on Olga’s head and tried to pull away.  It worked and Stephanie  was up but ended up with her legs still trapped and Olga lifted Stephanie up and spiked her down then hit a kick to the stomach before Stephanie grabbed Olga’s other foot and pulled sending Olga down.

Stephanie jumped atop Olga and grabbed Olgas hair and slammed her head down twice.  When she went for the third Olga gave Stephanie’ tits a twist and pushed Stephanie off both women got up to their feet looking a little more dishevelled.

Stephanie rushed at Olga her hands getting on Olgas tits she pushed the former Bond girl into the Plexiglas.  Stephanie looked directly into Olga’s eyes as she clawed downward on Olga’s tits .  Olga kept the eye contact then when Stephanie tried to go upward she grabbed Stephanie’s wrists and stopped her

They struggled there and Olga got some extra power by getting her right foot on the plexiglass and pushed Stephanie away.  Olga then went after Stephanie but was side stepped and  now Stephanie tried to jump on Olga’s back only to be flipped off.  Stephanie pushed Olga away with both feet and both were up facing each other

Olga threw a sloppy punch which was easily parried but that was the point and Olga spun and hit a spinning elbow to the top of Stephanies head.  Then spun back and got a back elbow under Stephanie’s jaw that got Stephanie dazed and leaning on the cube

Olga looked around “Jaimie is a dead woman”  She found Gal “I hope you’re ready”  Olga went to get her hands around Stephanie’s throat but Stephanie grabbed Olga’s wrist then quickly dropped to her knees sending olga face first into the cube

Stephaniel then stood up bringing Olga up on her shoulder.  “I’ll break your back then break Wonder Womans’ will.”

“No”  Olga muttered out through her now bloody mouth

Olga fought her way down and had Stephanie in a front headlock position and hit a knee then snaked her arm under Stephanie and with no technique she just threw Stephanie onto her back.  The technique followed as she kept her arms in and turned onto her hip locked hands and had a choke in.

Olga locked her arms in a Anaconda choke and began the gator roll.  She ended in a spot where Gal could see her and Gal was taking a photo of it.  Olga Kurylenko once again ended a fight with a woman who should have been a great challenge.

Stephanie was choked unconscious and Olga stood up put her foot down on Stephanie Corneilluson and posed for everyone.  Then the door opened and Gal Gadot entered.

“Time and place Gal… time and”

“I have told Jaimie and sent her the picture of the focused Olga Kurylenko.  It is a shame you won’t get your revenge on her.  I think you’d avenge that loss but I don’t plan on losing.”

Olga looked down “Neither did she”

Gal left “I have your information and I will be in touch.”

Olga Kurylenko stood alone in the cube as people cheered.  All she could think about was Jaimie Alexander and what she would do to her

Coming soon:  Angelica Celaya vs Serinda Swan; Jillian Murray vs Lacey Chabert Rematch; Gal Gadot vs Olga Kurylenko)