News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter - Part 4 (Conclusion)

• 6 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Both women were sweating profusely as a shimmer of light reflected off of each of the girls…  So far, this battle has been more than I ever could have expected. They’ve been hard at it for an hour at least with no signs of fatigue, accept from when they have an explosive orgasm!

Kelsey sat atop Bridgette with their hard clits only a fraction of an inch apart. Both women marveling at the other’s weapon and both knowing they were taking their fight to the next level! “I hope you’re ready to feel my clit crush yours and fuck you until you pass out!” Kelsey said as she looked into the eyes of her rival. Bridgette returned the gaze and replied, “It’ll be my clit crushing yours and I fuck you into oblivion!”

Ever so slowly, Kelsey slid her proud clit into Bridgette’s and both women moaned with pleasure as their clits slid completely alongside the other the full length of both women’s! Bridgette was pumping her pelvis up into Kelsey’s and forcing her clit upward and her pussy into Kelsey’s as she ground down onto Bridgette at their slow pace. Still whimpering and moaning could be heard from both as Bridgette reached up and firmly squeezed Kelsey’s tits causing an “UUUUUUNNNGGGHHHHHHH” sound to come from Kelsey as she road Bridgette’s recent thrust at the same time!

The pace began to quicken just a bit with both women grasping their rival’s boobs as they were batting their clits and pussies! Kelsey was grabbing Bridgette’s leg and holding it to her chest tightly as Bridgette had one hand holding Kelsey’s knee and the other massaging her own left breast as she moaned and pumped her pussy into Kelsey’s!   Very soon, the two were breathing harder and panting more as their sensations were going wild as they’d been stimulated for over an hour now!

Both women panting harder, moaning loudly, ‘You slut!” “You Bitch!” OH, you fucking cxnt!” “Oh, you fucking whore!” all were heard between pants and deep breaths ever few seconds. Finally, they both came at the same time and each thrust their pussy into the other has hard as they could as both women’s faces grimaced in pain at the hard, rough contact they just forced themselves into.  When the orgasm subsided, both women were laying on their backs sucking in air and covering their eyes as they came down from the high with their pussy’s laying only inches apart with their hard clits still standing high and proud!

Bridgette was the first to recover as she slowly sat up. She then grabbed Kelsey’s right leg and essentially rolled them both, still in their scissor position, onto their stomachs. Now, I was looking at 2 of the most perfect asses a guy could imagine having in front of him! Both firm and solid, but I have to give the edge to Bridgette in the strength department as you could truly see her flex her cheeks as she was getting into position! Both women slid into each other and began, basically, pumping their asses and then grinding their pussies into each other!

Immediately, Bridgette took the advantage and had Kelsey moaning almost instantly! “Yeah Bitch! That’s it! Cum for me again! You know you want to!  Feel my pussy and ass grind you into submission!” “Fuck…mmmmmmmmmmmm…. You…   aaahhhhhhhhh….  Slut!” came from Kelsey as she was having a hard time with the power that Bridgette was able to apply in this position!  I could see the struggle on Kelsey’s face as she was truly being… well… woman-handled by Bridgette at the moment!  Kelsey then did the only thing she could to slow her down…  Kelsey eased herself backwards and forced her ass directly into Bridgette’s and made Bridgette change her motion and rhythm.

“Oh, you want to ass fight now, is that it?” Bridgette asked almost rhetorically. “Bring it slut!” was all Kelsey said! There they were pressed ass to ass, grinding their cheeks into one another, each girl slowly got to their hands and knees and where pushing together with all their might!  Soon, they began rubbing their asses back and forth while still pressing hard into one another! As they would each bounce between each other’s cheeks, their pussies would lightly touch lips and brush against each other causing a lustful tingling sensation shooting through each woman!

Finally, they fell into each other’s crack, one cheek between the other’s. Kelsey then said, “Feel this slut!” as she squeezed her ass cheeks together, eliciting a squeal from Bridgette, then a painful yet pleasureful moan!  “Is that all you’ve got bitch?  You’re in trouble!” Bridgette said as she clamped her perfect ass cheeks together and suddenly it was Kelsey screaming, “OH SHIT!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!” as she moaned loudly and painfully at the strength in Bridgette’s ass! Bridgette continued squeezing and slowly pushing herself backwards at the same time, forcing Kelsey down onto her face first, with her ass in the air being held by Bridgette’s. Soon, Bridgette lifted up onto only her knees as she sat back and released the hold on Kelsey, forcing her into the sheets below her! “How’s that feel BITCH!!??”

For the first time, I truly felt like Kelsey was just in over her head. Bridgette’s taken everything Kelsey had and given it back in full, and sometimes in spades! I knew she had an amazingly strong looking ass, but never expected her to be able to control Kelsey so easily like that!

Bridgette, then turned, lifted Kelsey’s left leg and slid her left leg under it and slid her pussy right up to Kelsey’s ass!  She then began essentially, fucking Kelsey from behind with her own pussy, slamming it and her still hard clit into Kelsey’s! Kelsey was immediately moaning and panting along as she was getting fucked by a strong pussy behind her!  Slowly, however, Kelsey was able to get into a rhythm in the position she was in and was able to go to work on Bridgette from there!  Soon, Bridgette was panting and moaning along with her! The pain and tension could be seen on both women’s faces as they were squeezing their eyes shut as hard as they could and grunting, moaning, oohing… and ahhhing….  Along together! BAM!  Kelsey came so hard that her convulsion slammed her into Bridgette making her cum hard too! Both were still pumping into each other for about a minute as each girl was screaming her solid orgasm!

Kelsey forced herself up as Bridgette had fallen backwards and was laying flat on her back!  Kelsey did something I’d only seen in videos online…  She’d gotten up, lifted both of Bridgette’s feet and legs, folded them over her Bridgette’s head and almost had her feet touching the bed above her head!  Then, with Bridgette’s pussy wide open, in plain view, Kelsey climbed on top and straddled Bridgette with her legs outside of Bridgette’s and holding her pussy directly onto her rivals. She then lined her clit up perfectly with Bridgette’s and began sliding forward and backwards, all while keeping their clits in almost perfect, constant contact while she essentially rode her!

This brought Bridgette back to reality with the quickness!  Bridgette was suddenly moaning loudly as her clit was being stimulated like never before!  She then reached up and grabbed her own legs behind the knees, hoping to take some pressure off of the grip that Kelsey had on her! Kelsey then moved her hands down to the back of Bridgette’s thighs and got a good grip there and continued riding her rival as her moaning was getting louder, along with her own!

I was there literally all but nude, masturbating to the hottest thing I’ve ever seen in my life! (Can you blame me?) I truly don’t remember if I’ve ever been harder in my life! Kelsey would pick up her pace for a few and then slow it down causing Bridgette to inhale with a “hiiiiisssssss” and exhale with a “sssshhhaaaaaaaa” followed by a long moan!   Kelsey, for being in the top position, wasn’t doing much better!  She was hissing and moaning and oohing and aahing right along with her! 

I can’t believe how they were able to hold out as long as they had with their clits constantly stimulated the way they were being stimulated!  Both girls were starting to scream more and tighten their eyes and grunt and groan! First Kelsey would squeak out a “You Slut!” and Bridgette would fire back with, “You cxnt bitch!” This was all happening between sucking in deep breaths of air between panting!  Kelsey switched up suddenly as their clits came into full contact. She stopped right on top of it, then pressed down clit to clit, driving their clits together!  Each girl let out a guttural moan, the likes of which I’ve never been able to figure out how to get a girl to make! 

After the moan, Kelsey started sliding their pussies again!  Bridgette was in heaven, but fighting the feelings she was having! Both women knew they were close to the end, and being stimulated like they have been for the last 1.5 hours, that they weren’t sure if they could continue!  I had to sit back and stop what I was doing as I was about to cum myself, for the 3rd time since they started.

Both were grinding pussy’s and clits and moaning and squeaking and grunting and moaning sounds of each trying to make the other cum! Again, Kelsey stopped right no top of Bridgett, lining their clits up again, and then slowing forcing the two together again!  This time, something happened… 

Bridgette’s clit held up to Kelsey’s in ever contest today, accept this one!  Bridgette’s clit bent… not in half, but bent to the side. This didn’t go unnoticed to Kelsey or Bridgette! Kelsey smiled a wicket grin while Bridgette had a look of surprise on her face! Kelsey lifted again an let it straighten out and then pushed again and again, it bent. As it bent, it forced Kelsey’s clit to slide by and caused Bridgette to let out a strong moan along with Kelsey!  Kelsey then went on the offensive with the fever never before seen in this fight.

Kelsey was pumping her pussy so fast that it was a blur to me!  Bridgette and Kelsey were both starting to squeal and squeak and moan together, both while squinting and squeezing their eyes shut and their faces were twisting in discomfort. Then it happened!

I have never seen this in my life!  Even though I’d stopped masturbating a bit ago, I almost came right then! It was the hottest thing I’ve truly ever seen!  I can’t even describe how sexy it was! I don’t think there are any words at all! My mouth just hung open watching in awe.

Bridgette came so hard that she literally squirted!! “HOOOOOLLLYYYYYY SSSSSHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! “Her fluids shot out and sprayed both her and Kelsey as she came!  It surprised Kelsey and forced her to Orgasm “OOOOHHHH GAAWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!” while getting hit in her clit with the powerful spray coming from Bridgette!

It took 5 minutes for their orgasm to subside! Both women lay there breathing harder than I ever thought possible! Kelsey, slowly sat up and looked over at Bridgette, then turned to me with the biggest grin on her face, “She’s out Cold!  She passed out!!!!!!!” she exclaimed as I got up and came over to the bed to give her a huge hug and kiss!  I got there and as she turned towards me, she literally jumped and wrapped her legs around me and impaled my rock-hard cock into her soaking wet pussy, taking me in one shot all the way in!  I’ve never felt her so hot and wet before! She then planted the largest kiss on me and rode me until I climaxed a measly minute later!   We then just lay in each other’s arms for another minute and then I went and got some water and made 2 warm towels for them. 

Went I came back into the room, Bridgette was just coming to. I handed Kelsey the bottle of water and walked over to Bridgette and helped her sit up. “Wh…whha…what happened?” She stammered.  “You passed out” I said, “right after your massive orgasm.   Are you ok?”  “Noo, please tell me I didn’t…” as she began to tear up some. “I’m sorry sweetie, but you did.” I told her. “Here, drink this” as I handed her a bottle of water. Kelsey came and sat next to her with an extra towel. Bridgette looked up at her with watery eyes and Kelsey just gave her a huge hug.  They hugged for a minute or two, then Bridgette drank the water, looked at Kelsey and kissed her on the cheek and said, “Congratulations! You’re one of the few who’s ever beaten me”, and asked if she could use my shower. I walked in there, turned the lights on and got her some towels as she followed me in with her things and her phone. As I turned to leave, she stopped me.

“Michael, Thank you. You’re very sweet and an amazing guy! Most of the men I know would have been trying to join in and force a 3-some.” Bridgette said.  I just grinned and said, “Thank you.” And smiled.  She then leaned up, kissed me on the cheek and turned towards the shower… I left and went back to my girl and gave her a huge hug and said, “Now, when she’s gone… you’re getting a bath and a massage!”  Kelsey just grinned and leaned into me, and said, “I’m so glad you wanted that drink!”  We both laughed!

I hope this story truly entertains the people it was written about, and for.

Michael

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 07:49:46 PM by Michael James »

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
Re: Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter - Part 4 (Conclusion)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 08:28:14 PM »
A very very hot and well written story, such a great rivalry and amazing chemistry... Loved every words of it, thank you for sharing !
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline couples compete

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 09:22:01 PM »
I just saw the in the latest post section and sure am glad I came across it. This is a well written master piece. Suspenseful and exciting. They were really getting after it and competing!

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 11:16:32 PM »
A very very hot and well written story, such a great rivalry and amazing chemistry... Loved every words of it, thank you for sharing !

Thank you Tigress!!!  Very Much!!!   I really appreciate it!!!

Couples...  Thank you as well!  believe me, I had amazing inspiration for this one!!

Thank you both!

Offline darkfighter1

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 04:10:02 PM »
What an amazing, breathtaking story!
  ???? i hope there will be a rematch or more fights of kelsey ????
Maybe interracial ????
What a great story man ????

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 10:13:10 PM »
I'm so honored that you write about me! I think Bridgette is the perfect rival for me! The fans want more and so do I!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 09:52:18 PM »
I'm so honored that you write about me! I think Bridgette is the perfect rival for me! The fans want more and so do I!

I'm honored as well and don't you worry Kelsey... You'll get more. Maybe more then you bargained for ;)