News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Open Challenge! Who wants to take on the Platinum Queen in a good ol' Catfight?

• 2 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
It's the middle of the day. You're in the middle of something.

Work, class, fucking your neighbour's boyfriend, something.

Ya could be stuck in a boring meeting, or having lunch with a girlfriend, or at Whole Foods, maybe working out at the gym, fighting off a clan of super demon ninjas in the New York City subway system, getting your nails done.

Your phone suddenly goes off, dinging loudly as ya received a new text.

You glance down at the screen and arch your brow at the message sent to ya--

Hiya sugah. It's your Queen ;) I'll be at that motel on the edge of town tonight. Room 7. I'll be waiting, ready to whip your whore-ass all night long. See ya soon  :-* :-* :-*

You stare at your phone's screen, wondering what to do next.

Are ya gonna reply, or leave her on Read? Will ya accept the Queen's challenge, and take her on in a catfight?

Your eyes narrow into a glare and you lick your lips..

Hiya sweethearts! This is the Platinum Queen, Busty Tiffany Jones, throwing out an open-challenge to any of ya brats and bitches who think they can take me in a catfight!

It's been a while since I've done a Poll Fight, so how about one of y'all steps up and answer my challenge?

{alt}

Come on baby, show the Queen what ya got.. ;)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 07:54:37 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Well if I'm fighting super demon ninjas, I'm not gonna let them take over the world just to kick your fake-barbie ass!

Pffft! They're only super demon ninjas - shouldn't take a gal less than twenty minutes to deal with em'! (I took em' down in ten ;) )

Save the world first, then take me on after, brat!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Well if I'm fighting super demon ninjas, I'm not gonna let them take over the world just to kick your fake-barbie ass!

Pffft! They're only super demon ninjas - shouldn't take a gal less than twenty minutes to deal with em'! (I took em' down in ten ;) )

Save the world first, then take me on after, brat!

I need one minute to completely dismantle you, Old Barbie! Better return to the 80's when you still had a chance!

Oh kiddo. It can be the 80's, it can be the 90's. It can be today, or 3005. It don't matter none, cause the result would still be the same - me whippin' your lil' ass!