News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Angelica Celaya vs Serinda Swan

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Angelica Celaya vs Serinda Swan
« on: September 05, 2018, 04:59:11 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Serinda Swan may very well be forever tied to Katharine McPhee.  They went after each other in a fight where both thought the other was inferior but quickly found out how evenly matched up they were.  They had a physical fight, they had a mental fight and to Serinda she won but to everyone else no one won.  It was stopped early and now everyone questioned if she actually won the fight and the fact she was beaten so easily by Jaimie Alexander and then had Katharine jump her.

She hated Katharine McPhee and that was something new but still she wanted a few wins in fights before destroying Katharine.  Then people asked her why she wouldn’t just go after her now an she deep down knew why.  She didn’t want to put herself through that again.  There was only mutual destruction and humiliation when they fought but she would act tough and say “Because I can do that on my time when I want and I doubt anyone else is dumb enough to challenge me is the problem.

Then one night she said that and Angelica Celaya came up to her “Ok I challenge you.”

Serinda turned slowly, knowing how few women would make her regret saying those words and being eye to eye with Angelica Celaya she knew that Angelica didn’t regret saying ‘challenge’ and she wasn’t sure if she did. 

“Look who it is, the poor mans version of me… You’ve been saying you wanted to fight me for a long time.”

“Since I first got a break in North America on  Constantine and you’ve been running scared, but here we are.  No beer in us yet, look in your eyes say the story.  You don’t want to fight me so how about you get on your knees and say that so everyone knows …”

Serinda stepped up and so did Angelica and they were smashing their breasts into each other “Know one thing dummy, know I’d kick your ass.”

“Know that you had a chance before McPhee broke your will now you will be whipped by me.”

“No woman can whip me in a fight bitch… Not a god damn woman alive.”

“Every woman knows you are fake tough, I’m real tough and you know it to be true…. Those tits of yours are submitting to mine like you would submit to me in a fight.”

In the back Katharine McPhee was watching this.  She smiled there was something different in watching this.  Serinda legitimately disliked Angelica and Angelica legitimately was there to hurt Serinda.  They were pushing each other both wanted to fight and this could actually be a brutal hard fought war.  She thought this would be a match up from hell for Serinda but these two legitimately didn’t like each other.  That’s why she told Angela to meet her here; she knew Serinda was coming

Serinda shoved Angelica “Tits couldn’t take the pressure no more.”  Angelica saw Serinda scowl from that comment and hit a jab to the tit “My fist felt nothing but flab that bra works over time slut.”

Serinda went for a jab to Angelicas tit but Angelica hit her elbow into the wrist knocking Serinda off course then grabbed her by the back of the hair and threw her back into the bar.

Angelica grabbed Serinda by the shirt and yanked her away from the bar and threw her to the ground ripping the shirt open in the process.  “Next to go is the bra then people will see how saggy those tits are.”

Serinda got up quick rushed angelica into the bar then grabbed Celaya by the shirt and threw her to the ground.  Angelica’s shirt now ripped in the front, Serinda took off the remnants of her shirt then jumped down at angelica wanting to choke Celaya

Angelica caught the wrists then snuck to her side and got Serinda down on her stomach and tried to choke Serinda out with her own shirt only for Serinda to power out.  Serinda then tried to choke Angelica from a front position this time with her shirt..

Angelica kicked her legs up and got Serinda in the head and both got up where Serinda hit two haymakers.  A hard left then a harder right that whipped Angelica around who kept spinning as Serinda went for her hair and hit a spinning back punch then over hand that put Serinda down

“She’s done”

Angelica lifted her arms and walked past Serinda who got up “No I’m not you arrogant bitch”  Serinda turned Celaya around hit a stomach punch then grabbed her by the hair and threw her across the floor.

Angelica got up quick only to be lifted up by a rushing Serinda Swan and they went into a booth fighting and ripping

They went to the ground ripping out large clunks of hair, punching the other woman in the ribs or clawing at a tit.  They rolled back out and got up to their knees grabbed at the hair and went back down again rolling around the bar before getting back up and Serinda started to rag doll Angelica by the hair until she was hit with an uppercut to the stomach and then one between the tits.

That got Serinda to let go of Angelicas hair.  Angelica stood straight and hit two knees to serinda’s stomach then gut wrenched suplexed Serinda.  “All of you who ever thought she was tough are fools.”

Angelica took some strides to kick Serinda but her foot was caught and Serinda pushed forward and the two women crashed into a series of tables.  The bras got ripped off shortly after.

Angela ended up being sent backwards and Serinda was up on her feet looking amazing.

“You wanted to fight me for so long and I said name the time and place and you did nothing now they’re all seeing why… You don’t measure up to me you fat cow.”

Angela was standing up straight and slicked her hair back “Fat cow, you called me a fat cow.  Oh you are getting fucked up and I’m taking your silicon tits back with me.”

“My tits are real and better than yours you dumb bitch and I’ll break you down and shove them in your face to end this.”

They came at each other and hit some punches then both threw chests and bounced back.  “That silicon is coming with me”

“They’re fucking real.”  Serinda hit a haymaker then came with another haymaker backhand but it was ducked.

Angelica hit a punch to Serinda’s tit “I just hit it and its nothing but real expensive.”  Angelica hit two more punches really grinding her fist into Serinda’s tit.

“Serinda… Go to hell”  Angelica said looking straight at Serinda and then ran with the intent of throwing Serinda over the bar but Serinda stopped it and turned into a punch to Angelica’s tit.  Serinda was then hitting punch after punch to Angelica’s tits

Seriinda stopped and turned into Angelica so they were body o body and locked in a bear hug.  Angelica let out a loud gasp “Hear that it was the sound of her tits giving up”

Serinda turned and pushed forward slamming Angelica into the bar.  Serinda got her feet on the edge and was leaning down more on the hurting Angelica Celaya but something got to her and she looked up at the opposite side of the bar “McPhee”

CRASH.  Angelica Celaya grabbed a beer bottle and smashed it across the side of Serinda Swans head.  Serinda hair wet and head bleeding backed up unable to see straight.

Angelica jumped in the air and her elbow slashed against Serindas head opening it more.  Swan dropped to her knees still unable to see.  Angelica was at Serinda’s side and lifted her knee quickly hitting Serinda in the side of the face.  This was becoming a massacre now and Angelica took off her belt and whipped it at everyone who thought about stepping in

“You always thought you were above me and I always thought you were a waste of time.  Now I’m going to prove how right I am you whore.”

Angelica whipped Serinda’s tits and Serinda turned onto her back then began whipping the back.  Serinda tried to cover up but Angelica kept whipping her

Serinda was fully turtled and Katharine McPhee was closer “Wow you weren’t kidding when you told me you’d hurt her”

Angelica looked up “You offered me money for something I’d do for free.”

Serinda looked up the voice of Katharine McPhee and Angelica saying she was paid to be here.  That was a opening for that bitch Angelica who threw the belt around Serinda’s face an foot on Serinda’s back.  Angelica stretched Serinda who was about to tap out when Angelica let her go and slammed her down by putting weight on her leg.

“You know you won right?”

Angelica dragged Serinda into the middle of the bar and lifted her up and locked in a bear hug.  She made sure it was tit on tit.  Angelicas arms crushed Serinda’s back and arms but it was the tits encompassing Serindas pushing them in and Serinda began to scream “SAY THE WORDS”

“I QUIT I QUIT”

Angelica lifted Serinda into the air turned and leaped She slammed Serinda down to the floor.  Her tits destroyed Serindas.  Angelica stood over Serinda who was out cold “Real always beats fake”

(Coming Soon:  Jillian Murray vs Lacey Chabert rematch; Gal Gadot vs Olga Kurylenko; BFP Hannah Spearitt vs Kristin Kreuk)