News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Clips4sale payment options

• 8 Replies

Offline arm_triangle

Clips4sale payment options
« on: September 06, 2018, 12:59:45 PM »
Hey guys. Was wondering if any of the UK guys on here have spent their hard earned cash on clips4sale?

Was wondering what the most reliable and secure way is to purchase their content? I've not heard of and can't find any reviews on their listed payment methods......

Thanks in advance:)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 02:54:03 PM by arm_triangle »

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Clips4sale payment options
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 05:15:05 PM »
Ive just paid using my debit card and have never had a problem.

Offline arm_triangle

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 07:51:21 PM »
Thanks mate. I'm tempted to do that but just concerned who has access to your details etc. how many purchases you made from there? ....clipcash sounded a good option but couldn't find any reviews on that payment method and the other option was similar to PayPal but was a German company only available in 8 European countries of which the UK wasn't included. Thanks again

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 08:11:08 AM »
not cetain how many times but at least 15.   The only company that has access is clips4ale who then pay the providers.

Offline clandestino

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 01:31:23 PM »
Thanks mate. I'm tempted to do that but just concerned who has access to your details etc. how many purchases you made from there? ....clipcash sounded a good option but couldn't find any reviews on that payment method and the other option was similar to PayPal but was a German company only available in 8 European countries of which the UK wasn't included. Thanks again

not cetain how many times but at least 15.   The only company that has access is clips4ale who then pay the providers.

That's correct. I've paid with my debit card dozens of times and never had any issues.

Offline arm_triangle

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 06:23:44 PM »
Clandestino. Thanks for the info. Sounds promising to me. Might just go ahead and do it as it looks like I'm missing out on some good content! :)

Offline clandestino

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 11:06:24 PM »
Clandestino. Thanks for the info. Sounds promising to me. Might just go ahead and do it as it looks like I'm missing out on some good content! :)

No problem!  After years of using C4S the only possible drawback I found with their service is that you only get one chance to download a clip, because the link disappears as soon as the download completes.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 11:08:54 PM by clandestino »

CDSouthWrestler

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 01:32:33 PM »
Hey guys. Was wondering if any of the UK guys on here have spent their hard earned cash on clips4sale?

Was wondering what the most reliable and secure way is to purchase their content? I've not heard of and can't find any reviews on their listed payment methods......

Thanks in advance:)

Depends on what sort of card you use, I use a prepaid Mastercard for them as Clips log all of their transactions and any issues you are likely to run into will be with your bank refusing to authorise payment.

The issue seems to be with the use of Masterclick software which the banks use and which on occasion will block a transaction for reasons only it will know.

I had that using a debit card, switched payment options and it went through.

One thing to be wary of is that Clips has very little verification process for uploads, so you may find the same video uploaded by different vendors and offered with various watermarks etc some of which will be superimposed and which may affect viewing quality.

That being said older material by DWW and other video producers is there, but the quality may reflect its age being video to digital transfers and in some cases such as ECC, that is the only source for material as they no longer sell downloads directly off their own website.

Offline arm_triangle

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 06:10:11 PM »
Thanks cdsouthwrestler. That's given me some food for thought. I think a prepaid credit card of some description separate from main debit card might be best option for piece of mind.

They have some proper competitive catfight material that's too good to miss out on lol