News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jenny's First Time

• 1 Replies
Jenny's First Time
« on: September 07, 2018, 09:46:00 PM »
Jennys First Time

Authors comment: So I’ve been roleplaying here for a while as a number of characters, and have lately come to the conclusion that I need to flesh my role-play  characters out a little more. This is my start, I hope when someone asks about my characters I can point them here to better understand where they came from. If you want to get Jenny, or one of her friends in the cyber ring let me know, or just feel free to message with comments. Would love to hear from you.

SSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK …….OMG, what the fuck was THAT? Wait, I think that fat cow just slapped me in the face……

Ok so maybe I should back up a little bit and let you know how I got here. It’s not every day I’m in a catfight, or catty wrestling match, or whatever the hell we decided to call it. I really am a normal person who’s stumbled into this and am now just starting to explore.

So a little about me first, I’m in my late 20s, single, and I work from home. I have a law degree, and I’m licensed to practice law, but my work is really specialized and I work as a consultant for some major corporate customers. It pays my bills comfortably, and frankly, the work takes up about 3 days of my week, so I have lots of free time. I live in the Chicago suburbs and grew up in the midwest in a small rural town. Spend time in the city on my weekends etc. Oh and my name is Jenny.

My former fiancé didn’t like me deciding I wasn’t going to be a high powered lawyer, apparently he was more interested in me making a lot of money so he could sit on his ass and do nothing all day.  So I’m single, but fuck him, I kept that cheap ring he bought me, take me to court to try to get it back fucker.

Anyways, I had a lot of anger after the whole finance thing, and frankly I didn’t have a lot of outlets for it. My friend Barb (Barbie Doll I like to call her, you’ll meet her another time) told me I should try boxing or kick boxing or something like that. So I did, and it was a good work out and all, but you know what got in the way, not being able to pull the bitches hair. I mean really latch on, wrap her hair around my hand and yank her head back while she screams out in pain. Truth be told, I didn’t like getting popped in the face either, I mean it’s boxing, you’re gonna get punched in the face, but again, I wanted to give them more than just a punch back.

The other issue is that I’m not a small girl, 5’4 165-170lbs 40E-28-38 are my stats as people like to say around the FCF. Anyways most of the girls in the gym were in that 120lbs range, and really quick and fit and frankly flat chested, or they were in super muscular shape and their punches were like getting hit by a freight train. Those flat chested girls liked to pepper my boobs with jabs and they didn’t have big targets for me to hit back. I was the one with the targets, and man did I find out that girls love to work the boobs. The truth was I really wanted to work the boobs, but didn’t have the skill or frankly the targets to work. So needless to say I fell out of love with boxing pretty quick. It was more frustrating for me than anything else.

What I did find at the boxing gym, was the Free Catfights Forum. At first I was like “Catfights? Like on those terrible Dynasty like shows?” with the screaming and the hair pulling and the rolling around? But I was convinced to check it out. So I joined, and I had one of those “I will write this later” profiles for a long time as I lurked around. Started chatting, filled out the profile a little more and learned more about the various fights people would have.

Catfights were interesting, I mean as I said I wanted to yank those bitches hair at the boxing gym like crazy. I wasn’t too excited about being scratched or scratching though, and no punching to the face as I said. I had always enjoyed pro wrestling on TV, thats a guilty pleasure of mine, I love to watch pro wrestling on TV and living alone lets me enjoy the heck out of it. I know I’m not able to pro wrestle though. I mean really me coming off the top rope? I’m not sure I will even like the wrestling part.

So there I was, I knew I was looking to try something catty, and I thought a rules catfight or a catty wrestling match might be fun. It took me a while to find someone I might even be interested in meeting, let alone fighting. Lotta posers tried to talk to me, finally I met Annie.

Annie had commented on a cyber fight log I had been reading, and she had said “wow, I’d love a match like this irl”. I had thought the same thing, the girls had been modestly dressed, and had been in it for more fun that to kick ass. I looked at her profile, no model fake picture, but the description of her being a thicker girl looking for a sane fight caught my eye. I was too shy to send her a message, but I commented too and said something like “Ya, this type of match would be a lot of fun”…

The next day I had a message on FCF, and it was from Annie, it was short “Do you mean that this type of match would be fun irl or cyber?”….It took me a day to reply, did I really want an irl match? Or was I just looking for a cyber match. What the hell, she’s probably on the coast, or a poser, or something, so I messaged back “Well, seems fun in general, but I’m looking for my first irl match, and this is definitely something I’d be interested in, what about you?”

I waited, a whole day, and nothing. It was too much to hope, I got really frustrated, but then a full 36 hours later I had a reply “ya, I’ve always wanted to try a catty wrestling match irl, but have never found anyone to wrestle”…..I was really nervous, I mean did I really want to try to take this a step further? I tingled with excitement, when I sent back my message.

We chatted back and forth for a while, it took a week to finally ask “well, where do you live?” … no reply again, so disappointed but then “North of Chicago, close to Milwaukee”…..that was basically like an hour away or so…What to do, what to do…..

A week later I was sitting in a Starbucks, halfway between our homes, waiting to see if Annie would show up…She was about my size 5’5 175lbs but with one exception, she had huge boobs, like I’m big, but she’s like a large F cup or maybe bigger. Long brown hair like me, pale where I’m tanned, she’s pretty pretty (we had chatted on Skype a little) and she seemed really nice.

I saw her boobs walk around the corner before I saw the rest of her, wow they were big. I mean huge, definitely didn’t want to get smothered under those was my first thought. They’re like huge ten pin bowling balls. She saw me and flashed a smile and gave a wave before getting a drink and sitting down.

“Wow, finally meeting you in person, I don’t really know what I thought would happen”..I said

“Well it’s nice to meet you too sweetie” she smiled back. We followed with a bunch of small talk, I’d been less nervous on blind dates than this.

“So….about wrestling each other…I mean…I don’t want it to be nasty, I just want it to be between friendly competitors”…I blurted out quietly. Not wanting anyone to overhear.

“Oh it’s friendly, but I mean it is going to be catty right?” She asked me back, with a bit of a wicked smile. I don’t know if it was meant to be intimidating but it was.

“Oh yeah, I mean I told you I was boxing, but I didn’t like it, so I want to try something catty for sure”. I replied

“Good” that wicked smile again, she glanced down at my chest then back up at my eyes “I really want a good tough catty wrestling match, what did you think for rules”

Back and forth, me looking around to see if anyone noticed the subject of our chat, but no one seemed to be listening. We agreed to hair pulling, slapping, wrestling holds but none of those joint locks (I don’t think I really know any)…

She looked down suggestively at my boobs again “So what about the boobs?” She asked in a coy manner.

“What do you mean?” I asked back, was she suggesting we attacked the boobs?

“Well I mean I have really big boobs, and I mean yours are ok…I think we both know what this fight will focus on”…..She replied, big smile this time

“I’m not scared of a little boob mauling” what was I thinking saying that, I mean I wasn’t

“Good, because I think it’ll be a fun way to make you submit” well shit, that seems to have escalated quickly.

“So we’re not going to be naked right?” I asked a little taken aback by her last comment “I was hoping to wear a bathing suit, one piece”

“Oh yeah, that’ll be fun, I think I’ll look great… beating you in a one piece suit” she replied

We chatted a little while longer and set a date, a week away, at my place. I had a big house and the basement room was perfect, I had found some of those interlocking mats from the gym online for cheap. We agreed we’d wrestle on those, and that we’d wrestle three falls.

I stood up to leave after what seemed like forever but was probably only 20 minutes, I still had some coffee left and it was warm “So I’ll see you next Saturday evening then?”

“Can’t wait….Bitch!!!!” She smiled as she shook my hand and walked away.

So there it was, I was gonna have a catty wrestling match. On my drive home I was worried, excited, nervious, my body tingled a little as I tried to think of how this was going to go, how was I going to take her on, was I going to win? I mean she could be one bad ass bitch and I could be in for the beating of a lifetime. Or she could just be weak and I could dominate her…Those comments about boob mauling, was she gonna just scratch and twist until I gave up? We her huge boobs going to be my targets and was I gonna finally get to do some of my own mauling and slapping to another girls boobs? Was I sexually turned on right now? I didn’t know, but wow, it’s happening…it’ was really happening.

A week passed and that Friday evening seemed to take forever coming. I had pushed all the couches aside in my basement, the mats I had found covered most of the floor, and I turned up the heat a little. Normally it was chilly down there, but I wanted us to be warm and comfortable, maybe a little sweaty!

I had picked out my suit carefully. It ended up being a black speedo kind of suit. It was modest, covering my butt and my boobs completely, coming up almost to my neck. It was also super tight, and I could notice the start of some rolls around my tummy when I checked myself out in the mirror. I’m a little embarrassed about that, I need to lose some weight, but I think I look good.

Ding Dong…..OMG she was actually here, I mean I didn’t think she’d show up, at least kind of. I mean I kind of hoped she wouldn’t as I was still a little scared. I went to the door, I had on some sweats over top of my suit. I opened the door, there she was, I don’t know what I was expecting, but she actually showed up.

“Hi” was all I managed to get out…..She was wearing one of those velour track suit, pink and kinda shiny. Again the first thing I noticed was her huge boobs, I mean the pink track suit was tight, and it really accentuated her massive juggs. I was almost staring at them.

“Hi Jenny” she greeted me with a smile “You going to invite me in, or just stare at the boobs that are going to smother you out?”

Shit, shit, she caught me staring. “Uhhhhh no….I’m going to be smothering you” well that sounded stupid, I mean she caught me off guard. Gotta get better at this trash talk thing…..

She flashed another devious smile…”Well can I come in?” she said before she pushed her way in the door as I stood there.

“Of course, come on in, we are downstairs just over here”…I led the way down to the basement and she came down, looking around at the cleared area. Couches against the wall, and I had cleared the TV and TV stand out so it really was an empty room.

“Well this will work great, lot’s of room to kick your ass” she smiled as she started to take her track suit off and pill it on one of the couches along with her shoes. I did the same….

Wow I mean she looked great in that suit, she was in a pink suit, and it was in no way a conservative suit like mine. First off she had a thong back on it, and cut really high to show off her round full butt, and lost of thigh too….It was also cut low, showing off some serious cleavage, like cleavage that kept going and going….She had her hair in a pony tail, just like mine. I looked her up and down and noticed she was doing the same to me.

“Well well….here we are honey….last chance to back out” she said, not smiling and deadly serious now. Wait, I could back out, we’re standing here ready to fight, in this ridiculous situation in my basement, after all this, I could still back out? I mean I was a little scared, like maybe a lot scared.

“No way am I backing down, you’re going down bitch” trying to sound tough, not sure if I should be talking this way, but she called me bitch first. She just smiled at me

“So, as we agreed, best of three falls, and we both know the rules right?” I nodded an affirmative “Let’s go then”…..she said as she steps forwards, hands up ready……

And this is where we started with the huge SMACK…..I came forwards hand up ready, but not sure how things would go and boom, the cow slapped me right in the face, and hard…So much for the not being punched in the face.

I just stood there, stunned, I mean I didn’t move, I wasn’t ready for that, my face stung, my ears rang and I wasn’t sure how to react. She knew how to react though, she didn’t hesitate at all. That pink lycra clad body was coming at me as I looked up at her and her hands were in my hair in an instant.

“AGHHHHHHHH” was all I managed to get out before Annie had pulled my head down by my hair and secured a side headlock…hey like the wrestling on TV…..she started to grind my head in, one arm wrapped around my head. The other hand was still in my hair, grabbing my long brown locks from the back and twisting my head with it, so that I was looking right at that giant gozonga.

“I saw you staring at them earlier, and I thought I’d give you a close up Jenny dear” she taunted me as she used my hair to pull my face right into the side of her big boob. I covered my face and for the first time I had a boob obstructing my ability to breathe. Honestly it was a weird feeling, and I realized I wasn’t struggling. I don’t know, do I like being helpless like this?

I didn’t have time to really contemplate deep questions like this because Annie certainly wasn’t, and she was firmly in control of the situation right now. I realized this as she twisted her body, sticking out her wide hip and flipping me up and over her hip hip to come down hard on my back in the middle of the mat…

GASSSSSPPPPPP the wind rushed out of my lungs and I lay there unmoving on the mat as I still had no idea what was going on or even what to do. This was not an ideal situation as Annie stepped towards me and to my surprise leaped into the air and went for a big cross body splash to bring all 175lbs of her body down hard across me lying prone on my back. If I thought it was hard to breathe before, I hadn’t seen anything yet.

So things weren’t going well, she was kicking the crap out of me, and frankly I was just sitting there taking it. Am I a jobber? I mean maybe I really like this, and I’m letting her do this to me, and frankly I don’t WHOOOAAAAAAAA the fuck….nope I do not like this one bit.

Again, Annie being firmly in control had scooted her body up across mine, pinning one arm under her legs as she pressed the side of her one massive boob into my face…. I was struggling under her body now, actually doing something but still helpless as there was no way I was moving that 175lbs and bowling ball sized boob off of me.

“Now, you had the chance to back out and you agreed that we could maul the boobs, so don’t say this is against the rules”….she growled, clearly enjoying this, before she reached down with a free hand and latched onto my not insignificant left boob.

I tried to scream, but that’s hard to do when you have a F cup in your face….it kind of ended up like I was giving her boob a raspberry as her fingers sunk into my breast. She was really digging her fingers in and squeezing before letting off the pressure and squeezing again in a kind of fast pattern.

Nope I’m not a jobber, because this sucks. I have to do something, so I freed my squirmed my arm free from under her legs and reached it up to her head and grabbed a solid hold of her pony tai. With all my strength I pulled her head back, arching her neck and hearing her let out a squeal that was somewhat satisfied. Air rushed into my lungs as I was able to dislodge her smother from my face, and I was able to gasp sweet sweet air in a little.

None of this released the pain in my boob though. She kept at it with an intensity and determination that I felt radiating through my boob and up into my chest as she dug in at the boob flesh and found and pinched parts I didn’t even know were in there.

“GIve up and let go of my hair or you’ll regret it” She growled at me as she released the squeeze and slammed a slap into my boob that only made what I was feeling hurt even more. I held onto her hair for dear life, but realized she had me and it was only going to get worse.

“I GIVE I GIVE LET GO” I squealed out from underneath my hefty opponent….she gave my boob one last vicious squeeze and then rolled off of me and to her feet. I lay there on my back, breathing hard, hair a mess, and sweating pretty hard despite the match only having gone for what must have been a minute or so.

As I lay there she came and placed her foot on me and posed with her arms over her head in victory.

“First fall to me, are you sure you want to keep going” there it was, I had an out, I could quit and save myself the pain of a second fall. As I lay there though, looking up at her thick body and huge boobs I realized no way, I’m gonna give her some back, I’m not giving up this easily.

“Not on your life Annie” I spit out, before I even knew that I was thinking it.

“Fine with me, that was fun” she laughed back before going to a couch where she grabbed a bottle of water from her stuff and took a break.

I slowly got back to my feet, rubbing my sore boob trying to will the pain out of my chest as I went back to the other couch and grabbed some much needed water.

“Awwww is that little boob of yours sore? Don’t worry I’ll work on the other one during this fall” she taunted me…I didn’t have much to say back, I just glared at her.

“All right, second fall honey, and do try to put up a bit of a fight this time, I was hoping for a bit of a challenge when I came here” Annie said to me as she stepped back on the mat.

Determined not to get my ass handed to me I stood up slowly, the pain in my chest receding but knowing that I was going to be bruised come tomorrow. I raised up my hands, trying to look ready for this dumb bitch, yep at this point I was mad and was being less friendly than I had been when we started.

“You ready” I asked, trying to sound tough

“I was born ready you bimbo”…bimbo, really? I’ve got a law degree bitch, you’re probably illiterate.

I actually saw her coming at me this time, stepping forwards, her right hand looping way out as she tried another big slap towards my face. I ducked under it this time and stepped away and to the side. Wow, she missed, she looked a little annoyed.

She repeated the attempted slap and I ducked it again. She showed that same annoyed look at having missed.

“Stand still and take your beating bitch” she snarled, clearly annoyed that I kept moving. She out of control came forwards again and telegraphed the slap so much that I was able to raise up my left hand and block her slap as it came through the air towards my face.

She looked at me surprised and confused almost, like how the hell did that just happen. Well she looked even more surprised as I stepped forwards one step and delivered my own hard slap to her left boob. A big looping uppercut like slap slammed into the underside of her F cup bowling ball and I watched with delight as the force rippled through her boob flesh satisfyingly and she let out a painful yelp in response.

She stood with daggers in her eyes staring right at me and I knew I had to seize this moment, I reached with both hands for her long brown hair, our bodies coming together, boob mashing into boob, and I grabbed onto her hair for all I was worth.
I kept my momentum going forwards and we stumbled across the room as I yanked back on her long pony tail with two hands. She was clearly off balance and was stumbling along, arms flailing until she thudded unceremoniously into the dry wall. Not letting up I twisted my body and pulled forwards and down on her hair and managed, somehow, to flip her ass over tea kettle in a hair mare kind of pro wrestling move down onto her back on the mat….She hit hard, tits jiggling like bowls full of jello as she hit and then groaning and rolling onto her stomach as she reached back to grab at her back in pain.

I stood for a second not knowing what to do, in an ideal situation I’d have something snappy to say to her to taunt her, but I was left speechless. Instead I leapt down on top of her back reaching my hands up to her hair, both grabbing on and pushing her face first into the mat. I snaked my legs between hers and spread them out. I had seen that in a video, and it looked like it was a good way to keep your opponent from struggling out from under you. Wow was Annie struggling, she was snarling like a dog, and clearly not enjoying being pinned to the mat.

So I had her trapped here, but didn’t really know where to go next. I had all my weight pressed into her upper back and as I looked down I could see I was mashing her big boobs into the mat. Both were mushrooming out to the side of her chest and there was a lot of boob flesh to mushroom.

Well bitch, time for some payback. I reached down and grabbed with my forefinger and my thumb a good pinch of boob. Powering into the pinch hard in what I thought of as a vice like grip as she started to squeal in pain. As I concentrated on making her squeal, and it was satisfying being in this dominant position.

Annie stopped being stunned at this point and pushed her arms under her body as I held onto my pinch, digging my fingers into the side of her huge jugg. As she lifted her chest off the mat and started to roll, we tumbled to the side. I was still behind her, but my leg spread was lost and I held onto her hair.

She was on top of me now, sweaty bod pressed against me, she reached back with both hands and grabbed onto my hair. I hung onto her hair for dear life as my scalp started to burn. I snaked my legs up and around her waist and locked them around her thick hips, not able to really put any pressure in a scissors, but was able to control her body with my legs.

At this point I was realizing that I was really getting into this. I mean, I was hurting, and I certainly wasn’t kicking her ass, but I was competing and struggling and felt exhilarated. I had lost my boob pinch though and was holding her close to me by the hair.

I managed to wrap my one arm around her face, hand on her chin and started to pull back on that, trying to help her secure held her with my legs as well. I reached around  and had my hand poised above her boob.

“Remember honey, you agreed to boob mauling”…I hissed out, ya that’ll show her I know how to trash talk too.

I slammed my palm down right onto her nipple of her right boob hard….SMACK another satisfying sound rang through my basement room. She cried out in pain this time. I kept my hand there, and with her nipple in the middle of my palm, squeezed as hard as I could. Now her boob was huge, and it was actually really tough to get a good handful to bring my fingers together around, but I managed it. And man did it make her yell out, and angry. I could tell because my scalp was burning more and more and I started to think that my hair might get ripped out.

“Let go …ughhhhhhh” escaped out of her lips around the groans of pain.

“No way bitch” I jerked my hand side to side as I held onto my pound (probably a lot more) of boob flesh. Mauling like a woman possessed, I was determined to get my…

“AHHHHHH I GIVE I GIVE” she called out…and I hung on for a second, maybe more than a second, before I realized what had happened. I let her boob go and released my hold on her hair and waist. She rolled onto her stomach and off of me as I got to my feet…

Should I? Nahhhh, wait yes I should. She was lying on her back, same way I had, so I walked up and put my foot on the boob I had just been treating like silly putty and pressed down just a little. Flexing my muscles at her victoriously

“1-1 honey…..” I smiled at her and then stepped back to the couch. Grabbing my water I drank deeply, I was sweating a lot right now, and I hurt, but not much. I had almost forgotten the slap and the splash and everything else.

I watched with satisfaction as Annie slowly got up and walked back to her couch. She was not happy, she turned and just stared daggers at me. I gave her my sweetest smile as she rubbed her mauled boob.

“Bigger doesn’t mean tougher honey” I taunted across the room

“Shut up, I’m gonna kick your butt now bitch” she almost yelled back…wow she was pissed. Was this getting out of hand.

“Go ahead and try, I’m gonna make you submit” I smiled, still trying to trash talk, and somewhat not caring that this was getting a little nasty.

She just stared at me and growled a little.

After a few more drinks I got to my feet “Ok third fall, winner takes all”

“And I’m going to be the winner bimbo, just you wait and see” I don’t know why, but that bimbo comment really got under my skin. She’d find out not to call me that.

I stood up, ready, excited, and looking for more…..I stepped onto the mat, noticing that she was still breathing heavy and sweating a lot more than I was.

“Ready?” I smile waiting for her to reply

She doesn’t reply she just rushes forwards with both hands reaching for my boobs……wow was not expecting that for sure…well two can play at this game.

I reach out and as pain shoots through my chest I latch onto her huge boobs. Annie went for a full frontal squeeze, grabbing both boobs in her hands and just sinking her fingers in….I on the other hand reached underneath and went for a pinch and squeeze from the bottom. Annie seemed to be struggling to get a good hold, but it still was hurting like hell. I on the other hand was dug in, squeezing and releasing as we pushed and stumbled around the room…..

Annie was intent on my boobs, like really intent, and it hurt, but she was completely reckless and started to push with all her weight towards me and I gave ground towards the wall…..As I did though I released her boobs and grabbed a shoulder and twisted, slamming her back first into the dry wall with a big BOOM…there was no dent afterwards in the dry wall, well maybe a small one hehe…

The impact made her release my boobs as she was a little stunned. I grabbed her hair now and pulled her forwards off the wall…two handfuls of that long brown pony tail…I pulled hard, yanking her off the wall and we stumbled a few steps before I twisted and used her forward momentum to toss her over and then down onto her back…..

Annie hit hard, and I could see her breathing really hard, sweating and moving slowly…I wasn’t about to let up though so I rushed towards her and jumped, the belly to belly splash seemed to work really well for her….unfortunately, she rolled away as I jumped, I think just  trying to roll onto her stomach, but the result was me crashing stomach, and boob, first right into the mat….

ohhhhh damn that hurt I was lying there on my stomach, gasping for air, my body still dealing with the impact when two hands grabbed my hair and pulled me backwards. I rolled with it onto my back as Annie lifted my head up and pulled my body on top of hers. She was on her back, my scalp was on fire, and I was lying on my side on top of her…..

“let go you cow” I spit out as she yanked my hair. I reached up grabbing at her hands, prying her fingers out of my hair as she tried to hang on. Her one hand came loose and with my hands up she used it to slap me right int he boobs…

Aiiiiiiiii fuck…..the SMACK echoed in the basement and the pain shot through my chest

“Take that you bitch” she yelled out, gasping as she was exerting herself. I didn’t slow down though, I took the pain, gritted my teeth and rolled to face down onto her body, I reached up to grab her hair, and WHAM pulled it up and slammed it back into the mat…..her hand fell out of my hair, but I held tight on hers.

I leaned back and pulled her back off the mat, I straddled around her waist now and as she came up I snaked my legs around. She put her hands up and was pushing at my chin and struggling like crazy, our boobs pressing together in their own wrestling match (my girls getting a little overwhelmed) and then she twisted to the side and over onto her hands and knees. My legs around her waist, still pulling her hair as she groaned in pain…..I put my feet to the floor, hanging on and then dropped my butt down hard on her back.

Annie collapsed to the mat, arms, splayed out, those big juggs mushroomed again…Both of us panting and sweating, me invigorated, her seeming tired. I remembered a hold that I thought would work, so I reached down and hooked my hands under her armpits, my feet still planted on the floor with my butt on her lower back. I lifted her heavy upper body back and hooked her arms over my knees, I had a camel clutch locked onto her….wow, my first submission hold

I grabbed her chin pulling on it, and pressing my butt down…..her groaning in pain as I held on tight.

“Give it up Annie” I hissed at her

“No way, I’m gonna get you bitch”…game her strained and pained reply

Well fine, let’s see how helpless you are, holding her chin with one hand I reached around and grabber her big boob from the side and was rewarded with a huge scream of pain as I dug my fingers in….mashing it hard…….

“STOP STOP I GIVE”…..she screamed out
This time I released my hold right away…I had won, I had actually won, and you know what it was fun. I hadn’t felt this good in I don’t know how long…..

I got to my feet, and she rolled to her back, lying there hurting and gasping and sweaty…..I looked down, not taunting, not doing anything. I reached down and offered her my hand to help her up. She took it and I pulled her up to her feet.

I smiled, remembering this was friendly.

“Great match, that was awesome” I said, actually genuinely meaning it

She glared back, looked right into my eyes, clearly angry and dismayed.

“I want a rematch…BITCH”……..
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
  • Yes, I'm smothering you. No, I'm not getting up
Re: Jenny's First Time
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 10:43:22 AM »
This is really, REALLY impressive!  Amazing job of working with Jenny's emotions and inexperience the whole match.  I was really hoping she'd have to tap out to an F cup smother at some point, but I'm a titty smother addict, so I always root for that.  Fantastic story!