News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter - Epilogue

• 1 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter - Epilogue
« on: September 08, 2018, 06:02:09 PM »
Epilogue (Post Credits Scene)

….  Bridgette finally came out of the bathroom after taking her shower (about 20 minutes). She came out wrapped in towels and simply smiled at us as we were still sitting on the bed talking.  Just then, a knock came at the door, and Kelsey and I looked at each other wondering if we knew what was going on.  Bridgette said, "Oh, that's probably Megan, I hope you don't mind, but I called her while I was in the bathroom... She's my wife."  Kelsey and I looked at each other, then back to Bridgette, and said, " Cool! " as I got up to answer the door. Bridgette gathered her clothes and was putting them on, finished and sat down on the edge of the bed, not far from Kelsey.

I opened the door and saw the beautiful 5'2" Megan standing there with a slight angry look on her face, but she smiled when she saw me (trying to be polite). She was another knockout in the looks department!  "Hi there!" I said as I saw her, "you must be Megan!?" She twisted her head slightly, and said, "yes, I am... and you?" "OH... HAHAHA! I'm sorry, I'm Michael... Come in... Come in!", I say.  "Bridgette's this way, c'mon..." as I led her to the bedroom where Bridgette and Kelsey were talking and smiling and laughing a little. "We have a new guest!" I said right as I walked in.  Megan walked over to Bridgette and gave her a bit of a stern look and then a big hug! I moved over to sit beside Kelsey.  They broke the hug and Bridgette said, " Kelsey, this is Megan, Megan... Kelsey.  She's the one I told you about on the phone." Megan moved towards Kelsey as Kelsey stood up and said, "hi, nice to meet you!"  They both shook hands with a sincere smile on their faces.

Kelsey then said, "Bridgette's told me a little about you! I'm so happy for you two!" as she sat back down next to me and Megan sat down between her and Bridgette.  I'd noticed that all the water bottles were empty as I cleaned them up I asked if anyone would want anything.  ALL of them looked at me funny and Kelsey said, " Yeah, do we have any beer left? I could really used one about now!" Both Bridgette and Megan looked at each other and back at me and agreed to have one too! "I'll be right back!" as I walked out of the room.

I got to the kitchen and could hear all the girls laughing a good bit so my nerves settled down some. I didn't know if Bridgette had called Megan to come jump Kelsey or something, or both of us for that matter. (not in a good way mind you) I opened the fridge, rummaged around and managed to find a few bottles, and brought them to the girls and passed them out. As I got to the room, the laughing suddenly slowed to a halt, making me a bit curious. "Ok, what did I do that was so funny?" I asked. They all cracked up laughing again and Kelsey finally said, "well, baby... it's not that you did anything... well, you did... but, it was more of.... well, the looks on your face while we were fighting..." and she, Bridgette, and Megan all laughed again.    ME, well... I just blushed, shook my head and sat down next to Kelsey and whispered in her ear, "you're gonna get it later!" then kissed her earlobe and slowly sucked on it, pulling it a bit with my lips before letting it go, causing her to moan lightly....

We all sat and talked for a little while and finally we all stood up and began making our way out of the room, myself and Kelsey first followed by Megan and Bridgette who were walking arm in arm.  Bridgette said, "You know... That was So close and I would like a rematch sometime!" Megan pinched Bridgette's ass kind of hard, making her screech and jump a bit as megan looked around like she's stepped on something...   We all laughed a bit as Kelsey looked at Bridgette and said, "yes, I would like that! That was a lot of fun and I haven't been tested like that in a longggg... time. Honestly, you are amazing!" Megan then said, "ehhh hemmm…(cleared her throat) ONLY if I'm there to see it next time!!"  We all agreed!

Megan then quite boldly said, "Would you guys mind coming over to our place next weekend. I haven't told Brigette yet, well, I guess I am now, but I've challenged someone to a sex fight and she agreed." Bridgette was like, " WTF?" Kelsey and I just stood there excited. "Let me explain Bridge..." Megan said. "She's a girl from they gym. She just started and we just hit it off. She knows all about you and that I'm taken and not going anywhere. We somehow got on the subject of fighting, then somehow it turned to erotic fighting, I don't know... Then I just threw the challenge out there... she Happily agreed!!"  Bridgette wanted to say something, opened her mouth and then stopped. She then smiled and leaned in and kissed Megan.  Kelsey then said, "Absolutely, we'd love to be there!" and gave Megan a hug.  Kelsey then asked, "What's her name? what's she look like?? is she bigger than you?? tell us!!"

Megan then said, "Her name is Gabby... She's 5' tall, so a bit shorter, about 105 lbs. she's fit, but not cut and defined! we're built about the same accept she's got 32 D boobs!" "WOW!" Kelsey and Bridgette said at the same time! Kelsey then said, "It sounds like it'll be a good challenge!  I know you can win this!!"  Bridgette just smiled and then gave Megan a good side by side hug!

We moved closer to the door and Bridgette came over towards me, gave me a hug and whispered, "Thank you again! You're an amazing guy and I told her so!" She then kissed me on the cheek as I'm sure I was blushing because she got a huge grin on her face when she looked at me.  Then leaned in and gave Kelsey a huge hug too!  I reached to shake Megan's hand bye, but she knocked it away and gave me a hug.  She then whispered, "Thank you for making sure she was ok and being a true gentelman to her. I said that to Kelsey too!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Again, she grinned widely at me afterwards as I'm sure I was blushing again. Bridgette was giving Kelsey their address and phone numbers while Megan and I said our good byes...   

They finally were on their way and Kelsey, as she turned to me after closing the door, said, "Oh my god!  Tonight was great! I'm so looking forward to next weekend!!!" "Me either I said!  Now, can we finally get some sleep?" I winked at her as I said that...   She laughed, "You butthead!" and smacked me on the shoulder as we walked to the bedroom....

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Re: Kelsey vs Bridgette - The unplanned encounter - Epilogue
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 09:54:19 PM »
Mmmmmm....Can't wait to watch my little wife overwhelm her new rival  :-* Great start Michael!