News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FUCK TO DEATH MATCH (GIANT GIRLS) – RUS vs IND

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
FUCK TO DEATH MATCH (GIANT GIRLS) – RUS vs IND
« on: September 08, 2018, 06:05:11 PM »
Kiana – The Indian girl played by me
& Natsha the Russian girl played by my friend Komal Kaur.

Kiana: I want to fight you Alone.....what would be your preference
?
Natasha:   sure alone ... just Indian and russian ,.. and no one to stop them
Kiana:   Yes i would not like any disturbances in mind while fighting you....(lols)
Natasha:   he he
Kiana:   :-)
Natasha:   unlimited fucks and cums ;)
natasha have big dildo of red color have printed russian symbol on it
Kiana:   Ohhh...great.....& natasha with a Indian symbolic color on it...lols..(It can be Anal fucks also..lols)
Natasha:   (sure hardcore ..)
Kiana:   But only after the winner proves her full superiority over the other on strengths, power & fights..lols
Natasha:   it would be russian beast vs Indian beast .. so it gonna fight as hell ;) .. fucks and beat up goes till one dies ;)
Kiana:   The Cage is far bigger than the regular size as the Girls are.....so i will start....after taking a small break..what say??
Natasha:   sure take it :)
Kiana:   Yes Its India vs Russia ..for Sure
Natasha:   should i start first?
Natasha:   i post when you come back you follow ,, ok?
Kiana:   ok
waiting for your post
start..thnks.
Natasha:   natasha the russian beast .. beaten and fucked many monstrous and wild rivals and yet unbeaten ... I get to the venue as i look over cage .. standing 5'9" 87 kgs with big boobs of 42FF .. that sure one weighs around 20 kgs .... i fix my boobs that wanna come out of my small bra .. i fix my small panty .. as they are matching red yellow color having my russian flag .... getting in cage and stretching my self and hopping on feet and roar loud .. as here is no one and i am eagerly waiting for my Indian rival ..
[Image]
i keep my two dildos of 12"  each x 8 inch wide ..of red color aside have rusiian flag embroised on it
yt
(flag is on my lingerie and as well on dildo .. LOL)
Kiana:   M the Indian beast..won many a fights....fucked many a women....I too reach the venue..standing at 5'9" 85 kgs....in my tight panty.....& tight bra....in Indian symbolic colour.....m also having two dildos one 12 inch & one 8 inches,..with Indian single point Arrow sign engraved on it.....I get in the Cage...also hopping at bit throwing my legs & limbs....
Nobody here ..totally secluded place
The small sounds are also echoing
After All it is a Fuck to Death Match
mtc
Kiana: It’s a RUSSIA VS INDIA TODAY I know this Match will be Very Tough. But I M READY… I Stare you standing at a distance than me..Trying to Gauge you..My right feet twisted to my ass behind in my hand as I stretch…I stare at You…. My heart pumping a Bit….I know it will be a very hard fight today…But M Ready….As I move forward.YT
Natasha:   i smile as i see you and walks to you .. my body is glistening in sweat as i have warp with 100 push ups .. my biceps pumped and i grit my teeth and hiss "my streak gonna finish after i ..RAPE YOU .....BEAT YOU ...TEAR YOU ...AND KILL YOU ...INDIAN BITCH!!..... what you say ..... in your language.. RRANDII "....as i laugh at you and tighten my fist ... as back i breathe heavy .. i know only one gonna live after this match .... as i stare at you back and screams loud "HAILLLLL RUSSIAAAA"
yt
Kiana:   i dint reply you with smile..rather i keep myself a bit serious..still staring at your eyes...i also showed you my 50 Sit ups....show you my strong biceps....tighten them as hard as possible....staring at you....I lick my lips a bit....I HAVE FUCKED MANY WHITE ASSES FROM BACK ASS HOLE....SO IT WILL BE ANOTHER WHITE ASS HOLE TODAY....now I LAUGH.."BHARAT MATA KI JAIIIIIIII....I SCREMMMMMM LOUDLY..bend by knees a bit & Take my Stance as Bruce Lee before the Fight..Ass Hanging down a bit ..as i slowly moved to my right ..with my EYES totaly Connentrating at your feets..Ready to GO...& HIT YOU......M FULL ALERT>>As I move to my Right Slowly ready to Hit You, YT
Natasha:   I am heavy so I can't go for kicks or run but I believe on my deadly punches .. so I walk to you and without caring of your stance I approach to grab you by hair "come here you bitch" as I try a right jab on your face uahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yt
Kiana:   As you try with your Right Jab....I held your hand strongly ..I got taste of your hands strengths..as you also would have got mine....we tested each others hand strengths as i stopped you from punching me....I too grabbed your hair with the other hand..Its a Russia vs India match now....My fore head on your forehead..your one wrists tightly locked in my hand.....I try to grab your hairs with other hand & try to push you back over the cage wall from the centre first..As our strengths are getting tested. ...as i push you back..EEEEEEEHHHH....YT
YT
Natasha: we locked our one hand in fist lock and jerking hard testing each other strength .... I yank your hair back and forth and give thudds with my forehead on your forehead .. we in sweat .. as i collide my big stiff boobs of 42FF on your boobs and pushing you back on side of cage wall ... my biceps nerves coming out and nerves on my neck shown ,, i grit my teeth and put my power to make you back ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. as i scream to increase my adrenaline
Natasha: yt
Kiana: You push me back Hard....I try to hold you for a moment....then suddenly lessened my resistance.....making you to loose you balance a bit..I was prepared for this....& as soon as you loosen your balance ..I turn & instead of you pushing me back....I push & thud your back hard on the back Cage wall First..BITCH!! I SCREAM!!!....As if my heart came to my throat with this Attempt..The THUD of your BACK Sounded Much Hard on the empty Stadium..I Know I have to be Very Hard Against This Russian....as Again I Pull Your Hairs down from roots of your forehead & Pull your head down..Keeping my belly at a distance so that if you belly punch me ..& I keep u pushing on the cage wall...As your back is making lots of back & forth movements on the cage wall as i m trying to Pin you there.. The strengths mounting ...My hands feeling that. YT
Natasha: AARGHHHHHHH i scream loud .. not because i slammed but in anger as you over power me and making my hair pull down .. i grab your wrist and tighten my hold ... squueze it in pressure as i forcefully get my head up and jerk your hand try to get off my hair and get close of you and jab hard on your right tit YAGHHHHHHHHH ...... and again on your boobs to bounce it hard by uppercut UAGHHHHHHHHH and pull you by your hand and slam you on cage wall .. as i punch my boobs like gorilla and scream out I AM ..RUSSSIANNN.. BIIGGG BEAST!!
Kiana: I Push your head down so hard.....but you raise your head up..by squeezing my wrists so hard..then you jab ...on my right tit...so hard…AAAAAAAAA.....but i dint loose grip of my hand on your hairs..I keep that intact.....but then you gave an uppercut on my breast..UUUUUUU....& pulling me hard you slam me on the cage wall....I was just waiting....Just as you took your both hands on your breasts to punch them as a Gorilla....I was just waiting for this moments ..I got totally free....I quickly raised my right feet knukle up & hit it straight on the center of your cxnt....as if it was an golden opportunity with me..I hit hard taking my leg parallelly to the ground..it should fall very hard on you to Scream OUT...'TAKE IT FROM AN INDIAN BITCH YOU WHORE" AS IT FELT HARD ON YOU TO SCREAM OUT!!!. yt
Natasha: it was hard and let me moans out with scream AAEEEGHHHUGGGFFF UHHH UNGHHHHH.. as i hold my crotch hiding the russian symbol under my palms .. but i hold my self .. i stop ...double down but didn't get on my knees and gasping breathing hard and rubbing my pussy .. as it feels some put molten iron inside my pussy .. i step little back and when i put off my hands i see some juice on my red panty .. i grit my teeth and look at you YOU GONNA PAY FOR IT ..INDIANNNNNN BITCH!!.. and approaches you as i keep patting my pussy
Kiana: As you try to approach me with patting your pussy (with your one hand on pussy)....before you reach I again block you with a kick there on your hand there......but without waiting much.....I bend my head down.....& lift you in my lap with your both thighs grabbed in bear hug of my two Arms....I lift you up & slam you on the ground of the Cage with a Big thud of your Back on the ground..I took the advantage of my pussy kick & your bad situation at that moment..I SLAM YOU HARD..WITH A BIG SOUND.."HAVE IT BITCH>>>AS I TRY TO BEAR HUGG YOUR CHEST FROM BOTH SIDES IN MY HAND....MY PUSSY PUSHING YOUR PUSSY WHICH WAS COVERED WITH RUSSIAN SIGN. yt
Kiana: YT
Natasha: AANGHHHHHHH UHHFFF i spit out as you slam me down but it hurts little on my rock hard back ... but you hurt my pussy again .. that didn't recover yet AHHEEWWW FUCKK UNGHHH BITCH!! but now you get over me try to bear hug me .. but you get your self in trouble as i wrap my arms on your body ... let your arm free but make my big tits smash your big tits as my russian panty grins with your Indian panty and i tighten my hug and spit on your face "YOU IN TROUBLE HINDU BITCH!" as my tiny bra in strong tit rub slipping off and my big nipples craving poking your tits .. bending your nipple
Kiana: I know a strong women like you will have little pains for that Slam....but i had hurt your pussy..i should take advantage of that in the whole match....now you also warp your hands over my body..which is a big problem for me ..as you are also Very strong..AGGHHH..I Huff...but strengthen my muscles to keep you down....now your big tits are smashing mine..m feeling the HEat..Ohhhhh....also i feel the heat when my panty brushes with yours over the cxnt....As you Tighten your Hug ..I too Tighten my Hug....& I wrap my legs tightly with your legs in like grapewine…so that they can't play much....I also try to heat up you with my tits as you are trying to carve & pock your tits with me....One way m happy that we are a bit still now..& m on your top....enjoying the moment..soon i will come out strongly again on this bitch when i find she is totally in control of me on the ground. YT
Kiana: (YOU are a GOOD TOUGH FIGHTER..better you call me an INDIAN Rather than a Hindu)
Natasha: (ok sure :) .. well if i pee on your Indian symbolic lingerie ..would you mind ....just to make some regional insults.... only if ok with you)
Kiana: (no issues..but pl dont bring any om & god name pl)..Thanks)
Natasha: aghhhhhh unghhhnn rawwghhhhhhh i grunt like raged beast as i keep tighten my hold but it seems we so equal as i slip my right hand and grip your hair and pull it hard to make your head bend and tighten my left fist as punch hard on your defenceless face .. as each punch strike echoes hard BHAMMM BAHMMM BAHHHMMM .. FEEL THE POWER OF RUSSSIAAAA...i scream out loud ..as i jerk you off try to roll and grip your panty and pull it make it sheer to grind between your tight pussy and pull it hard "FUCKK YOUUU INDIAN SLUT"
Natasha: (sure i dint wanna be in wrath .. ia m an indian too :) ..)
Kiana: Thanks
Natasha: (now just in character lol )
Kiana: The Match is now between to titans....I think you too are now respecting me....But one will go out of the Cage tonite....AGHHH AGHHH..As you Punch my face..I was knowing it may come.....AGHHH>.I Bend my face sideways so that the next ones should fall on my temples with lesser intensities….which i can bear..AgHHHH....No good that you left me from punching & twisting you try to roll aside & make some room to grab my panty up & pull it so hard to give me pains on my pussy....AGHHHH..But I m satisfied that you are still down.....Now I leave my hand around your body ..grab your wrist tightly which was trying to push my panty up...now its my turn....I HEAD BUTT You Hard with my Fore head on Your Fore Head..I gave it another....turning it quiet blue at the right CENTRE....YOU WILL TASTE THE INDIAN CURRY TODAY>>BLOODY RUSSIAN>>M GONNA FUCK U TONITE>>>AS I INCRESAE MY HITTING INTENSITY OVER YOUR FOREHEAD..I WANT YOUR EYES TOO TURN BLUE...BITCH RUSSIAN....I SCREAM AS I HIT U HARD!! yt
Kiana: (What is just now in character roll..you said?)
Natasha: I scream out ... Not in pain but in anger .. having down ..under you... As I don't leave your Indian panty and rip it having my hands but I can't stop you from head butt .. as my head duzzed but after two attacks I turn my head taking it on my temple ... As fight turning to violence .. I grunt loud "facjkjjkkkk youuuu" ... And jerk you had to get off my body ... I roll and hold my head as I slip my hand to take off your tiny bra too ... I get roll and getting off from you to get some air and get to corner ... As u see I too am naked don't know where it goes .. but I smirks at you and throw your lingerie down and to tease you I piss on it ..."YOUR PLACE IS HERE.... INDIAN WHORE"... And I grit my teeth in anger ... Increasing my adrenaline ... Yt
Kiana: (u too are necked now)
Kiana: ?
Natasha: (yes ... But I don't know how .. you gonna tell it )
Kiana: (Yes i understood....just wanted to clarify..Thanks)
Natasha: ????
Kiana: :-)
Kiana: I kept you lot of time under me....that was a bit satisfaction to me..& gave quiet a confidence to me....AGHHHH ...You strip my Panty..& m totally necked now....Quiet insulting to me....& showing me what is your strength..you jerk me off from your top...but m satisfied that i quiet dominated you in this face....& gave me confidence also against you....now you move to the corner of the cage......to get some air....I see you are huffing....then i see you are teasing me with my lingerie in your hands.....it was quite shameful to me..but i see you are also necked...
(mtc)
Kiana: I dont know how in the crushings it went down
Kiana: I say see Bitch I dint do anything but you are already necked....without any of my efforts..So think when this INDIAN WILL FUCK YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN. But I do not move more close to you now as i see you are trying to adrenaline....to recover..I should also give myself some time to recover..I too Adrenaline miself..stare at U before getting on my feets Again....COME THIS INDIAN WILL FUCK YOU AGAIN..I TAUNT..As i get up on my feets again staring at You. YT
Natasha: I throw down your lingerie and pee on it and spit on it ... Insulting you .... As my clits get bigger and big 42FF are seems bigger and free ..I run to you as with third my tits bounce and rush to you  for collision and scream "COME ONNN BITCH" .. as I raise my fist to connect with you face yt
You were reconnected to Trillian at 3:08 AM.
Kiana: As soon as you raise your fist to connect with my face..I held it tightly in my left hand...as my right hand raised up to hold your chin tightly & push it back...my left leg is slanting forward & right is slanting back..As your chin is in my right hand.....I try to top & push you behind....COME BITCH!!! I WILL SATISFY YOU FULLY BY A GOOD FUCK!! yt
Kiana: (Top= stop typo)
Kiana: I was Dc...As soon as you raise your fist to connect with my face..I held it tightly in my left hand...as my right hand raised up to hold your chin tightly & push it back...my left leg is slanting forward & right is slanting back..As your chin is in my right hand.....I try to stop & push you behind....COME BITCH!!! I WILL SATISFY YOU FULLY BY A GOOD FUCK!! yt
Natasha: You hold me ... getting me in control .. as I grit my teeth and keep try to get my head off but my other hand is free and we are close enough .. I jerk my hand that in your left arm and bang straight on your face and then boobs repeatedly .. try to get off your hold and nailing you at same time ... "NO WAY WHORE .. I Gonna make you feel of Russian hardcore fuck " ... And push you hard in attempt  to make you lean against cage  .. yt
Kiana: Hi Natasha...should i react it with a more aggression as you were coming with a collision mood & scream..l=kindly let know)...ok i will reply..
Natasha: Yes ... Get more agressive.... As much you can. ..
Natasha: (Just think you need to beat your rival Russia ;) .. and j think ineoukd best my rival India )
Natasha: (we are fighting as beauty titans .. do we need it :) )
Natasha: Beasty*
Kiana: My back thrashed hard against the Cage wall....As I try to struggle free ....we both struggle over it..& it created a commotion sound of the cage & my struggling back over it....As you lean over me on the cage ..I insert rather put my right hand from behind your ass..& grip you very tight there ..as our heavy bodies were wrestling over the cage with lots of back & forth as your are trying to pin me ..& m trying to free myself..now i grip your ass very tightly & try lift you up in my hand by ass & push you behind..I pushed you behind by one step..but you pinned me again on the wall ..now I entangled my leg with yours & head lock you hard from sides..& try to dip your head down on my sides & blow two three big hook punches on your Chin & Face..GET IT BITCH>>HOW IT SHOUNDS>.AS MY HAND KNUCLES ARE VERY TIGHT..I BEAT YOU TWICE THRICE & FOURTH TIME...GET IT BITCH.! yt.
Kiana: (but I dont want to make hurry atall ..& let it take its own due course....;-))
Natasha: Ahhhh aghhhhhhhhh aghhhhhhhhh aghhhhhhhhh .. I groans as you punch my face hard ..pounding over it ... But I don't block your punches .. I want it ...i want that all ... As after 10 punches I scream out loud and get my head jerk and retaliate by punch your boobs with uppercut ... Some how I grip your ass. . as we much closer and jab straight on your face hard ..not counting but just punching hard ...  Now at this peak our adrenaline are high ....we both taking punches without defence .... Testing each other. ... "THAT'S ALL WHORE.... NOW TELL Me ... HOW YOU FEEL ..." yt
Natasha: (agree mm we should go with flow ...)
Kiana: yups u r right. :-)
Natasha: https://media.giphy.com/media/rRempFOP8T1HG/200w.webp
Natasha: (a small example of our punches )
Kiana: You also rattled me....my back again pushed back on the cage wall...bearing some of your punches....I grip your thighs again very hard & went down on my both knees lifting your ass  over my head....& slam you Very Hard On the Surface....& try to move quickly on your side with a close Head Scissor with an Arm Bar..I began to Crush your Neck in between my two Pythons now..your Arm is locked in Arm Bar in my Hands....M GOING TO KILL YOU KNOW BITCH AS M SCISSORING MY GRIP MORE TIGHTLY ON YOUR NECK Trying to smoothen you know..As we are slowly circling on right with my grip..which is very hard on your neck.....VERY HARD GRIP....COME OUT BITCH!!! yT
Natasha: Unhhhhh unhhhhh ughhhhhhh I jerk my legs as I try to breathe but you hold tight on my neck ...I grip to and try to flex my arms rolling in side and try to unlock your arm bar .. but i am not giving up ...as I hiss ""fachjjjkkkkk youuu". ... I keep tryouts to break your arm bar by jerking my hand off and humping my ass on your pussy trying everything to break that hold but you got me tight hold uahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhh yt
Natasha: (I can't break arm bar but if you want you can help me to break it ;) )
Kiana: I see you struggling a lot with my Arm bar on you...but you are struggling hard to free yourself....I know you are strong & i may also not be able to hold you long...but if you go out of my grip..I will be too tired & you will pump yourself on me....which i visualize.....i thought it better if i let you go but get you in a Full nelson from behind...I let you turn ......but get a Full Nelson on you from behind....by back on the surface ...your back is on top on my chest..your are in full Nelson..With my legs scissored over your waist....after I control her..I will BEat Her Black & Blue.....Yt
Kiana: (sorry to reply a bit late...) Yt
Kiana: (I Also pump my Pussy on your Ass like m fucking you Hard from behind..to tease you) YT
Kiana: (HOW THE FUCKING IS RUSSIAN ASS???) YT
Natasha: I grunt as i free from your arm bar but get in full Nelson .... But I needed to get off your hold .. I growled and rub my ass on back of your pussy thumping it hard as slap sound echoes "your pussy not enough to do that indian skank".. as i flex my arm now and grunts slowly breaking your full Nelson as my biceps bulge and with scream "hail Russia" .... I break your full Nelson and elbow back hard on your face gain and again making you lose grip on my waist ... "I will tell you in my way bitch ...  " As I grind my ass hard on your pussy yt
Kiana:  AGHHHH as your elbows felt so fard on my face..I tilt it to have it on my temples to save me ..your hands were so much muscular,,,,,my legs still on your waist....but melting down a bit with your elbow hittings..After getting few.....I again head lock you from behind in my left hand & press it very hard on your neck....& then tighten my right knuckles & star hitting your face with my right punches....its falling like air.....get it bitch....I Scream loud as m about to knok OUT you with my RIGHT PUNCHES.....The Fight is going Very Wild Now. YT
Kiana: !! BHARAT MATA KI JAI!! I SHOUTED YT.
Natasha: As you lock my by neck o tighten my fist at same time ... This time my hand are free and I trade punches with you… your right punches land on my face .. sounds hard snacking but my left hand answer your punches .. at some time our knuckles clash too .. as I slip in your sweaty legs ... And keep punching you.... And smack sounds echoes louder now.   . We both dripped in sweat and face swelled ...as I try to get off you unfghh ubghhh yt
Natasha: HAIL RUSSIA!!!! YaAAGhhhhhhhg
Natasha: (I think we need to get our 10" country dildo now .. lol.   )
Kiana: It was a rain of Punches from both sides....both dripped in sweat....(Actualy i was about to tell you that m eager to fuck this Russian now..lols.....same as i was about to tell you our height & weights which you told same as i was thinking..los)
mtc
Kiana: you were slipping out of my sweating legs....still holding your hairs in my hand.....I try to slide myself & try to get the first 10 inches Indian Arrow symbolled dildo in my hand....still trying to grip you from behind..What a strength we both posses....I gain head lock you ..my other hand holding the dildo..I again start punching you hard on your face with dildo still in my hand..your reverse punches may be weaker than mine i thought ..so i thought why not to finish you & tear you more first then get this dildo in YT
Natasha: LOL
Natasha: ????
Natasha: We keep punching each other smacking hard but as you go for dildo you losen little grip ... But you still punching me over and over .. but I didn't stop ... I spit on your face .. and punch harder ... I push your face now and slip off your grip .. and get my Russian red dildo ... I know now this gonna happen .... "See but he. . this is Russian made ...bigger .... It gonna rip your pussy" ... As we both stand on feet ....sweaty .. beaten and full of anger ...... I take my dildo and show you as o triggger it to put it on as it's vibrator too .. it's sound echoes in room .... I growled and scream again ...HAIL RUSSIA.... and rush to you   .to stab the big dildo in your pussy.   Yt
Natasha: (now the actual fight gonna start :) ...India Vs Russia ... Yeaghhh ????????????????)
Kiana: As you were putting your dildo on...I too put my dildo on at the same time....i would have loved fucking her after completely defeating her in the wrestling fight.....but i could not defeat her fully..but m proud i was having the upper hand against this Beast..showing my Real Indian Strength...or she was looking little more stronger..but I Realy showed her Bharatiya Shakti (Indian strength)  Today.....Now m lil dipressed that i could not fuck her after defeat....but m ready.....As you rush toward me to push your dildo to my pushy ..I already dipped my dildlo in your Pussy as you rushed towards me....UPPS .....HOW IT PAINS BITC.H..As I pull your head back with your HAIRS....My back resting on the Cage Wall behind..My Dildo got inside yours about six Inches YT
Kiana: "HAIL INDIA!!!""
Kiana: Yt
Natasha: The big dildo of Indian color & Arrow sign dipping six inches deep as you keep pushing it inside as you stab it but just after second I stab my Russian dildo deep in your pussy too .. the red dildo get deeper and deeper as I spit on your face "you are weak pussy. .. you wanna see my power bitch ..  I can fuck you ".. as I punch you hard and break out contact but we had dildo inside our pusssies...... As I get back and trust your Indian dildo deeper.  . As it not less further i punch its base to stick deep and make the switch on to make vibrator on .... I grunts and moans and look to you .... Raise my fist      ,.. "HAIL ..  ughhh RUHhhSsIAHhh" ... Wanna trade some fists now bitch ...... See whore  your INDIA is in my pussy now .... I tease you .. yt
Natasha: (fighting having vibrator inside pussy ..just unique..lol. .but would be fun)
Kiana: Hey i dint get it well.....you wrote i get & trust your indian dildo deeper....i grunt & moans....so did you get my dildo inside you & moan.....just clarify..
Natasha: I mean I thrust  the same Indian dildo inside my pussy deeper and challenge for fist fight
Natasha: (clarified!?)
Kiana: My Indian dildo went further inside yours....as you thirst it in...Your dildo has also gone inside me ..as we wrap our hands around each others....Yes lets CMON BITCH ..LETS HAVE A FIST FIGHT..& AGAIN I BEAT YOU LIKE WHAT I DID SINCE LONG....The dildo's are vibrating inside.....i gave you the first punch from left....
( I got dischange again..lols....LOLLOL)
I LOCK YOUR LEGS ALSO TIGHTGER IN MY LEGS....CMON BITCH YT
Natasha: Gripped tight with you as I grimace my face on you .. bump my tits on yours grind and  smack dildo base hardd make it deeper as they keep vibrating .... I feel good whore ...how you feel... As we go for mutual rough brutal fuck ..
Kiana: I hold your wrist tightly which had this 12 inches dildo in your hand..You are fucking me hard....I spit on your Face.....lock my legs on your legs....& head locking you hard in left hand I started punching you hard with my right hand trying to rake you up first....then i will try to turn my ass on your ass at suitable time ..& show you what is called a Right fucking....I keep mum & keep continuously blowing punches on your face to smoothen you first..YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT OF HERE BITCH WITHOUT GETTING PROPERLY FUCKED ...YT
Kiana:
Natasha:BIG RUSSIAN NEVER FUCKED ..I AM HERE TO RAPE YOU INDIAN WHORE AND THEN KILL YOU BY TEARING YOU IN PIECES AARGHHH ..i scream out loud and drive punches back hard on your face .. now we both can see some blood over each other face ....lips broken ..face getting blue ... pussy dripping with juices as big dildo cum vibrator working inside ..but we are in savage mode .... not giving up and beating each other ...... i try to pin you over and smack my pussy that hold vibrator push over yours .. i grind my big tits smothering yours and trying to reach the big red-russian dildo that on your side ...but i didn't now you trying to get your Indian marked dildo too that rolling down close .... I ....WILL..RAPE...YOU!!! and i grip on big 12" dildo ready to fuck you
Natasha: ty

Kiana:
WILL SEE FUCK WHO RAPES WHOM,...IN FACT I ALREADY HAD BEEN RAPING YOU ALL THE WAY..DONT TALK MUCH....& ENJOY THE REAL RAPE WHICH YOU WERE GETTING....THE INDIAN REALY SHOWED YOU HOW ONE IS REALY RAPED..ALREADY..
M DOWN SO A BIT OF PROBLEM….i HEAR YOU SREAM LOUD AS YOU PUNCH ME….SOME BLOOD CAME TO OUR FACES….FACES ALSO TURNING BLUE & BLACK…YOU KEEP PUSHING YOUR DILDO IN….I REACH OUT TO MY 12 INCH INDIAN DILDO….BY STRETCHING MY FINGERS UP REAPEATEDLY..FINALY I COULD REACH IT…I SNATCHED IT DOWN….& INSERT IT HARD ON YOUR ASS HOLE FROM BACK AT A SHOT..WITH MY TIGHT WRIST..I GET IT INSIDE 8 INCHES AT A SHOT & TRYING TO SQUZZE IT MORE INSIDE AS YOU SHIVER A BIT WITH PAINS..M PROUD THAT SUCH A STRONG WOMEN IS SHIVERING WITH PAINS..I PUT IT MORE & MORE INSIDE GIVING YOU LOTS OF PAINS….HOW IT FEELS BITCH….AS I AGAIN SPIT ON YOUR FACE….SWEAT ALL AROUND….BOTH NAKED….M FUCKING YOU VERY HARD FROM BEHIND…YOUR RUSSIAN DILDO IS FAR AWAY HANGING ON THE OTHER SIDE OVER OUR HEAD….
GET THE FUCKING BITCH….I FUCK U HARD…UUUUU….UUUU
 YT 
Natasha:
AAGHHHH FACHKKKKKKK NOOO GAWDDDi screeam out as you shove the big saffron dildo in my ass now ... i am in trouble .. 8inches in my pussy that keep vibrating and and now 8 inches in my ass and it still digging deeper ,, my juices from ass and pussy falling and dripping down i .. squeal and moans out .. but i need to fight ... i grab the vibrator and trigger its speed on high and start rotating it in your pussy sure to make you rape hard I FUCKK ..UGNHHH YOU ..INDIAN BITCH!!.. spit on your face .. as i lean down and bite your big tit ..dig my teeth on it ... you were raping me and i wanna you stop so i get my all power and start punch your face hard making you more bloody ..... HAILLL.RUHHHHSSII.IHUHH RUHHSIAA .UNGHHH HAILLL..RUHSSIAAA.UGHHHHHHH ..I ..AMM..AMZONNN UAHHHH i try to get back in fight with more anger ..yt

Kiana
IT’S A BLOOD BATH NOW….I ENJOY FUCCKKKKING YOU FROM BEHIND NNNOW…..& I SEE YOU GETTING FRUSTATED WITH THAT VERY MUCH NOW…M VERY HAPPY…AS I SENSE SOME VICTORY NOW….BUT YOU TRIGGER THE SPEED OF YOUR VIBRATOR..WHICH FRUSTATES ME….BUT M FRUSTATING YOU MUCH BIGGER AS I TOO TRIGGER THE SPEED OF VIDRATED OVER YOUR ASS HOLE….MY HAND WAS FREE TO DO THAT..MY HAND IS ALSO SHIVERING AS IT VIBRATES IN MY HAND SO HARD..ITS EVEN SHAKES MY SO MUCH HARD WRISTS WITH ITS VIBRATION..M REALLY FUCKING YOU NOW..SO WHAT IF M DOWN…REALY ENJOYING THE FUCKING..I CAN ALSO FEEL SOME AMOUNT OF BLOOD FLOW FROM YOUR ASS WHOLE NOW..I LICK MY LIPS….& KEEP IT VIBRATING MORE IN YOUR ASS HOLE AS I SEE YOU CRY OUT & TWIST ON MY TOP SPECIALLY AT CHEST WITH THE KIND OF PAIN YOU ARE HAVING..SOON M GOING TO WIN OVER THIS BLOODY RUSSIAN WHORE I THINK….NOW YOU START PUCHING ME WITH PAINS..BUT OK…I KEEP MY VIBRATER MORE INSIDE YOUR ASS HOLE..SO THAT YOUR POWER OF PUNCHES SHOULD DIMINISH WITH THE KIND OF PAIN M INFLATING ON YOUR ASS HOLE….THIS IS INDIAN POWER U PUSSSSSY.
Yt
Natasha: i growl loud .. my ass feels fire as i keep punches over and over ..now i try to shake my ass and get over and grab the big dildo over your head and make it shove in your ass now .. now we equal ... both having dildo in both holes .. i engage my both hand now in fucking you ..shoving and rolling inside as vibrator on high mode NOW I GONNA SHOW YOU POWER RUSIIAN BITCH! ..... i moans and fuckkks harder ever i can TAGHHHHHHH

Kiana
You Growl loud..as I had Already punctured your ass hole….& you were bleeding there…because of the pains….your punches dint fell that hard as previous..this was my advantage….I tried to penetrate my vibrator more hard on your ass hole….making you to growl even harder due to ass hole pain….”THIS IS THE POWER OF INDIA BITCH” AS I ROAR…Now I see you also put the other dildo in my ass hole….but I m down…you don’t get that much of room to penetrate as I had your full ass open on top of me….as you are shoving & rolling inside the vibrator on high mode….with the commotion I roll on top of you….grab you’re wrists having the dildo in my right hand tightly…bought it up….& snatch threw it away far away on 45 degree of my right hand….& turn you again face down on the ground…I dip my dildo very hard on your ass hole from back….our dildo’s from our cxnt got separated….now your ass hole in front of me & m penetrating my dildo hard from back in your ass hole from behind with my very tight wrist….the dildo vibrating & bulging & shaking my wrist…as I try to put it insert more & more inside giving you a lot more pains….& I GROWL LOUDLY….& YOU GROWL IN PAINS….but nobody here to LISTEN…only you & me….PROBABLY A DEATH LIKE SOUND IS COMING FROM YOUR GROWLS….I WILL NOT DO ANY MERCY..OR THE DEATH WILL BE MINE….I GROWL AGAIN.
YT
Natasha: AAAGHHHHHHH AAGHHHHHHHH ACCJKK NOO UAHHHH UAHHH FACHKK YIUUUU INDDDIAAAAAANNNNNN ,,,IJJHHHHH I growl louder as my pussy juices falling and leaking through vibrator i try to kick my leg  your breast but it not much impact as it only bounces .. i get the vibrator in my pussy and pull it hard as pop sounds and it gets out but i squirt hard  on your body with squeal ,,i whopping my ass hard as you fuck and try to get you .. suddenly i grab your wrist and pry my nails hard and second hand goes on your tits and i pry my nails digging deeper AAGHHHHHH
Natashakaur: yt
Rohit_girlwrester: Your nail bites disturbs me very less…as you are in front of me in compromising like situation as you were on your knees…so your digging my tits from backward position is weak….I bear hug your waist from behind….& throw you in front with your chin on the ground…thrashhh….& insert this time my vibrater tied over my vegina inside your Ass hole from behind…put the 12 inch vibrator in my right hand in your mouth….& try to make it swallow down from your throats inside..as  my tightened wrists…digs it hard inside your throat…& you are growling loud…& increased the speed of vibrater which was inside your ass hole with my left hand…I see you growling….& sounds like a death now.
EHHHH!!!! EHHHHH!!! I FUCK YOU LIKE A DOG NOW THERE..& SEE SLOWLY YOU ARE GOING TOWARDS THE DEATH!!...BUT SEEMS THIS RUSSIAN WILL DIE BUT NOT GIVE UP…I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD BEAT SUCH A GIANT RUSSIAN GIRL!!!
Yt.
Natasha: AAAFGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i scream loud as you gyrate big rod in my ass but soon i get silent you gagged me with big dildo i grab your tits and nailling it and grunts as you fucking me like a bitch ,, i try hard but cant succeed as you raping me now unghhh unghhhh fachkk uuhgffff
Rohit_girlwrester: I rape you the whole night….& see you getting fainted in the morning…..I cares yours hairs….but you are still lying down…with your breast on the ground….no sound…nothing…you are r totally silent….total silence in the cage….I kiss you cheek….& move out of the Cage on my necked feets.
END!!

(Would have liked to Start the Fuck Part a bit Later....to which my friend agreed in the next match!)
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: FUCK TO DEATH MATCH (GIANT GIRLS) – RUS vs IND
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 03:28:53 PM »
Impressive read ladies!

Thanks there dooger...see you sometimes...

Friends wanted the start of fucking part lil later...but we agreed to correct it from next match.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:20:14 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”