News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Broken spirit/Tears

• 11 Replies

Offline billy m

Broken spirit/Tears
« on: September 08, 2018, 11:40:37 PM »
What I find to be most exciting in a catfight is when one girl breaks the other girls spirit, which leads to tears.  Think Fighting Style Lia Vs Artemis.  Think DWW Mel vs Tessa.

What other come to mind?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Broken spirit/Tears
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 04:26:48 AM »
What I find to be most exciting in a catfight is when one girl breaks the other girls spirit, which leads to tears.  Think Fighting Style Lia Vs Artemis.  Think DWW Mel vs Tessa.

What other come to mind?

U.S.Open Tennis, Naomi Osaka vs Serena Williams, 2018, comes to mind

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 12:47:53 AM »
I agree 100%. In the somewhat scripted fight "$600 Wager" the loser is left crying to her husband after being beaten.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 01:26:14 AM »

"I agree 100%. In the somewhat scripted fight "$600 Wager" the loser is left crying to her husband after being beaten."
Do you have the link please?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119540/18469379/The+%24600+Dollar+Wager

DottiD

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 07:17:45 AM »
Personally I don’t think the style has much to do with the tears coming out, I have had moments of such anger I had tears come out and won, but tears take a toll on your body it’s draining to cry, and yes I have had opponents tear and well up after a fight or match losing after giving all you have is spirit breaking and a blow to self pride

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 01:06:37 AM »

"I agree 100%. In the somewhat scripted fight "$600 Wager" the loser is left crying to her husband after being beaten."
Do you have the link please?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119540/18469379/The+%24600+Dollar+Wager

I have this catfight on tape and viewed it many many times.  When I was married 25+ yars ago I watched it with my wife who I often wanted to see her fight a co-worker with her husband and I watched. Never happened. From the initial staredown, I had the blonde to beat her opponent and tearing her tits off as she said. The hairslamming finish really turned me on. Think both women really got angry as the fight went on.

Offline markuk

• God Member
  • interested in male v male wrestling and watching f
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 05:27:29 PM »
The Lia v Artemis fight was a classic. Lia absolutely destroyed Artemis physically and psychologically, leaving her a broken wreck, sobbing on the floor in front of an audience which included both fighters girlfriends.

Offline markuk

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 01:13:33 PM »
Viktoria v Kassidy at a live event in London. Kassidy beat Viktoria and left her broken and in tears.

Offline markuk

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 04:07:52 PM »
Certainly there were tears at DDW events. Even the great Nadege ended up crying and that was after she had won.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 07:14:07 PM »
Certainly there were tears at DDW events. Even the great Nadege ended up crying and that was after she had won.

That was her match against Irina I think. A tough all-in fight. I think Irina was a BSA fighter

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2018, 11:27:14 PM »

I remember the match from "fightingdolls" anastasia vs mary
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2019, 10:01:36 PM »
Wow In my two catfights, I was left with my broken spirit, totally vulnerable and I broke down in tears not only because of the pain of the blows, the pain of the hairstring but also because of feeling helpless :'(
I'm 5'6 "and I weigh 115lbs 24yrs